It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

nothing?

then my precious will be mine all mine ahahaha

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

I can Astral travel where ever I like but Seldom times know where I am. Things often appear that I need to finish whatever it is to be found.

Astral or Dream Travel is not out of body. I still feel my body and touch and so fourth. Somehow I am still connected to my body, I feel.

I don't know or have had to worry how to do it as I just go usually run and fly or walk through realities lining to ?different places?

I have been to this room I think by accident because I was "Dream Holidaying" Feels like Peering out of someone elses eyes, because you are, they don't know and you can't control it. Although you can make stuff appear for them to "guide" what happens

To me the world felt like I snuck somewhere I needed to leave and get others out of there.

edit on 28-10-2020 by TheSkunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSkunk

ive been having a few different things happen to me over a couple of years, sparkles, shadows out the side of eye, fluttering of an inner body type feeling, tiny explosions of intense balls of pleasure in solar plexus, tried to astral project and felt powerful vibrations of inner body and came out the trance. daily synchronistical happenings. can hear eeeeeeeee even if i think about hearing it, i am a HSP ( sensory processing sensitivity) which is said to effect 20% of the worlds population.

feels like things are being turned up, possibly shift in vibration.
i dont know but the wolf smells change

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSkunk

I was once attempting to astral travel while listening to a binaural beats app. I was sitting in a chair meditating. Then I was running down a gravel road and an old woman and a small girl were trying to catch up with me to tell me something important but I was too amazed my what it felt like to be weightless and have endless endurance.... they would catch up to me but then I would start running at about sixty mph and a single jump could go as high as forty feet.
As soon as the new wore off....it didn’t really... but I tried to finally listen to what they were trying to tell me and boom...I was back in my chair.
I never lost consciousness and I never had that kind of success again.
edit on 28-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I have felt extreme fear out of body, esp when I see very scary looking entities, or if something comes upon me super quickly. Usually it snaps me back into my body. The one thing I rarely ever feel in an OOBE or astral projection state, or perhaps never, is time.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It's not just a global physical war we are currently fighting, with the attempt to divide and alienate, to create fear, a new global system of surveillance and digital crap, it is a spiritual war, being fought on all the planes as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waiting2
Have you been to a football-field sized enclosed space with no discernable boundaries? The walls/floor glow with a bright light. The space seems spherical. The edges of the space look foggy. When you looked at the ceiling, it was really bright, but there were no discernable light fixtures or unevenness in light.

There were hundreds of people there in groups of two or three. Everyone seemed happy, excited. Everyone carried something but I won't tell you what it is.

The floor was level and grey. I call it the Grey Room, even though the light was so bright it wasn't quite white, but almost.

Before I was in my living room. I took a step into grey nothingness with someone who I couldn't see. I took another step and suddenly I was in the grey room.

I have a friend who also went at the same time I did, but she didn't step into the grey at the same time I did. She says she walked onto a platform that was above the rest of the grey room. There was a ramp that people walked down to get to the floor. She was also accompanied by someone, but it wasn't me. She also doesn't know who it was.

We both strongly feel that we have a purpose. The time isn't yet. Put we are fully prepared to go somewhere. Everyone in that room had a job to do. I think it was the same job. We feel strongly that it has something to do with being a center of calm in the middle of a storm. We have met others who have been in the Grey Room. One in China. One in Minnesota.

This is not a hoax. I am genuinely seeking. I am looking for others who are "waiting."

I know exactly what you're talking about and I strongly suggest you begin looking into Qanon if you haven't already.
When I went to the gray room someone I knew for an eternity but couldn't remember their face when I came back told me that everything I knew was a lie. I spent a life time there, and whomever that was I somehow knew. The memory of their face vanished once I returned.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The old lady and girl were trying to stop you flying. They succeeded. Next time jump then swim through the air and only think forward and fly.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Also Meditation is not for wandering minds as it opens your mind to contact. I would not try to travel while meditating because I think something may pop in while I am not paying attention.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

it is a spiritual war, being fought on all the planes as well.

this is something that i feel! is it something you feel?

or do you have further links?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Thank you so much for taking the time to look for that episode. The things you describe sound really similar. I will definitely check it out. If you find other episodes like that, please let me know. Thank you!

I have always hoped that we'd find more people or at least get answers as to "Why?" and "When?" Waiting without those answers gets tiring at times, thus the moniker "Waiting2." At first, I expected the things we were told would happen immediately. That didn't happen. As years turned into decades, I began to wonder what was the purpose of all of it, why this happened to us, why we were given "jobs" and told to "prepare" for something but never told when. Why tell us this and then let so many years pass? It didnt make sense. And is it even wise to follow those directions? Then, when several things we were told started to come true especially in the past year, it was all a bit surreal.

I am grateful for any piece of information that might be able to point us in the right direction. Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
A few things you mentioned made me think of dreams I and my daughter have had.

#1. My daughter had a dream earlier this year. In her dream people were just walking around looking dazed and confused. Men in business suits were sitting on boxes with their chins resting on their hands. Stores were empty. There was no food to be bought and people were completely lost as to what to do. She said every person in her dream she could feel complete despair from. She tends to have dreams of future events and I believe this is one of those dreams.

#6. I had a dream a couple years back. I live on the East coast near the ocean. In my dream I was in a parking lot sitting in a car. Suddenly, people started running and yelling "it's coming-RUN!" People were panicked and running for their lives.! I looked towards the east and I could see a huge wave coming towards us. I recall thinking to myself that I've done this before (I never remembered having a tsunami dream before until this second dream happened). I told the people in my car to remain calm that I knew what to do (in my first dream I ran with the others and that didn't turn out so well). I remember this time feeling very peaceful, no fear at all. I told everyone to crack the car windows to relieve the pressure when it hit. We watched the wave come for us and wash over us. It was intense. Water came in the car, but the car remained in the same location. Once the wave passed over us a beautiful sky appeared above us with a 🌈 rainbow.

I don't know if I'll be here through all of what's to come. If I am, no matter what comes, I have a peace about it. No fear. I have prepared myself as best I can. Spiritually I am preparing for whatever comes. I have no fear of death. To me death is an illusion. And if I live through it I am prepared to guide and help others and way I can.

originally posted by: NotThat
a reply to: Surprised to be Here

Hello Suprised.
Things that haven't happened yet.
1. Food shortages- what you have at home is all you have to eat. I don't know if there is no food in the stores or if you can't leave your home.
2. No electricity over large areas for extended periods.
3. Rioting in most cities.
4. Alot of people walking long distances. Family groups walking but not carrying very much. Probably fall or spring. Grass is brown and dead leaves are on the ground.
5. Police or military in dark uniforms and heavy looking protective gear and armored vehicles going street by street. People from each house will stand in seperate groups in front of their homes. I don't know if they are counting, feeding, or collecting people. I don't know if they are entering homes. I don't think there are any cats or dogs.
6. Tsunami on the east coast going as far as the mountains. You want to be on the west side of Blue mountain in Pennsylvania.
7. Eventually there will be very large UFOs parked at intersections in most cities. People will be herded toward those UFOs. I don't know if they are here to save people ,to take them somewhere else, to eat them, or to dispose of them.
8. A year without Christmas.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Qanon isn't what I am talking about. The grey room you went to sounds interesting, but it is different from the one I am describing. Best wishes to you.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Thank you for contacting me. You and your daughter's dreams. Yes and yes.

People are completely dazed and stand in one spot almost like they are frozen. They are so freaked out and overwhelmed they do not know what to do. They just shut down.

The food thing is a different knowing. Food shortages. Hunger. These two items I saw separately, but just because I saw them separately does not mean that they aren't happening at the same time like how your daughter saw them. The East Coast and the ocean. Yes.

I am glad you are not afraid. If you and your daughter are getting those messages, they are preparing you. Listen to them. If you or your daughter have other dreams, I'd be interested in hearing them. It sounds like we're seeing similar things. Thanks again for your post!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Waiting2

Everyone carried something

So what was everyone carrying?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I asked my daughter this morning if she had any other dreams that could possibly be connected to current/upcoming situations. She mentioned one more. She was at a Walmart. It was dark, no power. People were trying to grab up what they could for food and supplies. She said all she could find was an almost rotten avacado she grabbed. There were military going through the store stopping people from taking things. She went to leave and the doors were blocked off. She ran down to another enter/exit door and was able to get out. Once outside in the parking lot cars were smashed up and on fire. There was no where to go because so the perimeter was blocked by the military vehicles. She hid in a bush before she woke up.

This dream she had back a few months into the year of 2020. Just shortly before the riots started.

originally posted by: Waiting2

Thank you for contacting me. You and your daughter's dreams. Yes and yes.

People are completely dazed and stand in one spot almost like they are frozen. They are so freaked out and overwhelmed they do not know what to do. They just shut down.

The food thing is a different knowing. Food shortages. Hunger. These two items I saw separately, but just because I saw them separately does not mean that they aren't happening at the same time like how your daughter saw them. The East Coast and the ocean. Yes.

I am glad you are not afraid. If you and your daughter are getting those messages, they are preparing you. Listen to them. If you or your daughter have other dreams, I'd be interested in hearing them. It sounds like we're seeing similar things. Thanks again for your post!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ask her what the military uniforms looked like. Was it our military or another country’s military?

I mentioned a vision regarding the military somewhere earlier in this thread. The military uniforms I saw looked unusual. No insignias. Black/dark. Similar to riot gear, but I didn’t know that then since today’s type of gear wasn’t popular/used when I saw it years ago. Several groups (countries?) were working together. They all arrived together, but the uniforms were slightly different which showed they weren’t all from the same place. Subtle. You couldn’t tell from far away, but up close it looked like at least three groups were working together taking a census of who was still living on the street.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
Suitcases, backpacks, and bags. I answered that a few pages later in the thread.

edit on 3-12-2020 by Waiting2 because: Added words for clarification

edit on 3-12-2020 by Waiting2 because:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

1. Were you ever told why you were called?
No
2. What did the voice say?
Everything’s going to be okay. Woman’s voice.
3. Who did you talk to when you were in the room?
Unknown, never remember faces or others just the voice.
4. How much notice were you given before you arrived in the room?
None
5. How did you get there?
Fell Asleep
6. If you did talk to anyone in the room, what did you talk about?
Nothing
7. What did you notice about the room from where you were standing?
Everything was white or grey, except some sort of single yellow flower in a vase.
8. What were you told to bring with you?
Nothing
9. Were you told you had to get rid of certain items before they came for you?
No
10. Did you see anyone/anything else in the room besides people?
Machines that went up forever, making whirring sounds and a bed I was in and stainless steel, very clean tables chairs etc.
11. How did you leave the grey room?
Woke up
12. When you came back home, how were you different?
Began having almost nightly seizures to the point of getting a pediatric EEG done, which showed nothing abnormal.
13. What types of people noticed you were different?
Family, doctors, friends.

Happened til age 10 or 11… also, a loud explosion or noise was heard at some point before the voice would assure me… this dream was every single night at times like an endless cycle. I’d always wake up standing there shaking with my parents trying to hold me still and comfort me. I’d then convulse upon awaking.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Your experience brings to mind a similar situation I've only read about (years ago)....
I believe the gentleman was an 'abductee' with memories of being extracted from his home by ET's & taken to a large 'room' with many hundreds of other abductees that were all being shown various 'images' on a large display screen. His description was very similar to yours, in that they were being prepared for some major event in the future, and his overall feeling/impression was very similar to your experience. I'm sorry I can't recall a more detailed description of his story, but just curious; were you ever shown any images you can recall, or do you recall any 'training' that may have taken place?

Best Regards!

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join