It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure imminent? Look at these headlines from the past few days

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I absolutly know there are a lot of planets with inteligent life. I think disclosure is really close and it has nothing to do with any government. In fact, disclosure occurs allmost every day in from of our eyes. Many films and series are based in reality. Some of them are almost exact the real ones. I have friendship with some special people with very real powers. This powers are inherents to all us. All of us have muscles, but you only develop them if you do the job. There are people strongest than other from birth, but anyone can develop their muscles the same way as their powers: doing the necesary work. I don't need you believe me, only need to talk about this, because i have more than 20 years knowing things that not all people know. Is sad that there is a lot of disinformation and lies in the web. Telepathy, clarivoidance, teleportation, invisibility, time travell, healing... all this is real. I have read about this in the web, but i see that people that write a lot of books (and make money) never had experienced in person this and never have developed any of this. You have to realize that all these porwers are yours. Is like your muscles. Think about those ultra strong men with all those muscles... they don´t birth with then that big... the same for your powers. When you develop a minimun of telepaty or clarivoidance you begin to detect a big range of living creatures new for you, extraterrestrial included. Normally they are extradimensional beings.
I hope this message can be util for some one and sorry for the mistakes in the writing. English is not my native language.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Why disclose? There's really no need to unless something big is on the horizon IMO, otherwise we don't NEED to "officially" know.

The masses already suspect that aliens exist and our governments aren't coming clean about the subject. The circumstantial evidence is all around us. From the Roswell crash to tens of thousands of UFO sightings around the world, thousands of alien abduction reports, from Stonehenge, to the Pyramids, to Easter Island to the Nazca Lines to Machu Picchu to anomalies on the moon and mars, to well the list goes on and on and on... Many of these things our scientists cannot explain, so you have to keep an open mind as anything is possible. Don't forget that it wasn't that long ago when people thought the earth was flat.

I do find it funny how eyewitness testimony is enough for proof beyond a shadow of doubt to lock someone up in jail but eyewitness testimony is not enough for proof that UFO sightings are real. Credible witnesses (astronauts, pilots, law enforcement, military) have come forward with solid testimony yet we still refuse to believe. No one can say for sure that they exist until they land on the white house lawn and come out of their discs and allow us to examine them to make sure it's not some guy in a monkey suit pretending to be an alien.

Anyway, I believe the important question to ask is WHY? Why would the government want to tell us that aliens exist? What's the point? Unless the aliens want to officially make themselves known, I don't see it happening. The only way I see them officially disclosing themselves to us is if they HAVE TO. For example, if our species was in danger from an impending global catastrophe, they would HAVE TO officially reveal themselves if they wanted to help save us from being wiped out. I can understand a scenario like that.

If disclosure does come, I'd be worried that maybe there is something coming with 2012 after all. You have to ask yourselves, WHY would they disclose? There would have to be a very good reason.

Anyone care to speculate as to WHY disclosure?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Why disclose? There's really no need to unless something big is on the horizon IMO, otherwise we don't NEED to "officially" know.

The masses already suspect that aliens exist and our governments aren't coming clean about the subject. The circumstantial evidence is all around us. From the Roswell crash to tens of thousands of UFO sightings around the world, thousands of alien abduction reports, from Stonehenge, to the Pyramids, to Easter Island to the Nazca Lines to Machu Picchu to anomalies on the moon and mars, to well the list goes on and on and on... Many of these things our scientists cannot explain, so you have to keep an open mind as anything is possible. Don't forget that it wasn't that long ago when people thought the earth was flat.

I do find it funny how eyewitness testimony is enough for proof beyond a shadow of doubt to lock someone up in jail but eyewitness testimony is not enough for proof that UFO sightings are real. Credible witnesses (astronauts, pilots, law enforcement, military) have come forward with solid testimony yet we still refuse to believe. No one can say for sure that they exist until they land on the white house lawn and come out of their discs and allow us to examine them to make sure it's not some guy in a monkey suit pretending to be an alien.

Anyway, I believe the important question to ask is WHY? Why would the government want to tell us that aliens exist? What's the point? Unless the aliens want to officially make themselves known, I don't see it happening. The only way I see them officially disclosing themselves to us is if they HAVE TO. For example, if our species was in danger from an impending global catastrophe, they would HAVE TO officially reveal themselves if they wanted to help save us from being wiped out. I can understand a scenario like that.

If disclosure does come, I'd be worried that maybe there is something coming with 2012 after all. You have to ask yourselves, WHY would they disclose? There would have to be a very good reason.

Anyone care to speculate as to WHY disclosure?

Maybe the aliens are tired of having to sneak around all the time. Maybe they have told the governments that they want to be able to land their ships in plain site, and don't want to continue their traditional means of stealth operation. If they visited the planet in earlier times, they undoubtedly did not use stealth, so maybe now they realize that man will not panic as they might have in earlier days (1930's), and they are saying that disclosure WILL happen. Maybe the governments were given a choice... either you disclose in an organized manner doing it your way, or we will do it for you and it won't be nearly as sensitive to maintaining public stability.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Disclosure, would only cause chaos in peoples beliefs and question our existence. Unless it was beneficial for some galactic plan or maybe a new age belief system, it probably shouldn't happen.

If the governments know so much about the existence of UFO's and the technologies of them. They have what they want and probably don't care if you know about them or not.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A two-day conference at the Royal Society in London, titled, "The detection of extraterrestrial life and the consequences for science and society."??

Hmmm... Something huge on the horizon...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenYourHead
Disclosure, would only cause chaos in peoples beliefs and question our existence. Unless it was beneficial for some galactic plan or maybe a new age belief system, it probably shouldn't happen.

If the governments know so much about the existence of UFO's and the technologies of them. They have what they want and probably don't care if you know about them or not.

You would be suprised what people would accept. "Chaos in peoples beliefs"? What religion or belief system says that planet Earth is the ONLY planet with intelligent life? I'm not aware of one.

Just because the Holy Bible or the Koran don't speak about life on other planets, does not mean that they forbid the notion that its possible. I don't see anything about the discovery of alien life that would crush peoples beliefs, or send them into any sort of panic.

If there IS some sort of ET discovery, I think that 95% of the population would not be suprised at all. I think the vast majority of us would be excited beyond words about what this could mean for us. The only thing that would cause people to panic, or society to break down, is if the ETs that are discovered start mowing people down with laser guns or turning our landmarks into dust.

The idea that there would be a great panic or social meltdown if a UFO landed on the Whitehouse lawn is very outdated and laughable.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Blender]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
What IS significant is this: 2009 was the Official UN Year of Astonomy, and there were many events planned all through 2009 surrounding looking into the heavens with telescopes. The Royal Society knew this as well, and yet they did not schedule their conference on alien life in 2009, but waited until just AFTER 2009 so that their conference would not be associated with the Year of Astronomy.

You mean it doesn't have any connection with the fact that 2010 is the 350th anniversary of the Society, which it is celebrating in grand style, putting classic papers by people like Boyle and Newton online and so forth?

Look, really, it's just a conference. For people who are interested in the possibility of extraterrestrial life, such as you and I, it's good to see that it is now taken seriously enough to justify a real scientific conference--even if it is really a bit of a PR stunt too.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As much as I would love to see official disclosure, we should bear in mind that everything that the governments of this world do, they do for a reason.

With that in mind, if any government made an official disclosure of intelligent alien life, I would be very worried about their reasons for doing so.

Remember there's no such thing as a free lunch!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
As much as i would love to see some kind of disclosure, this has been talked about for decades. As far as someone political disclosing anything forget it, the powers that be hold the cards and we don't get a look in.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Have you guys heard new C2CAM with Hoagland from yesterday? He said something about NASA posting some secret stuff on their website... which he would talk about in part 3 of some of his article/book/whatever..where? and also that judging from his research he thinks something is on the horizon and forcing disclosure upon us... I think he makes some sense...anyone know though anything about the NASA website? he said he learned about it just 36hrs ago...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Why disclose? There's really no need to unless something big is on the horizon IMO, otherwise we don't NEED to "officially" know...

...Anyone care to speculate as to WHY disclosure?

-I can see the loss of revenue or money deflation playing a role here.
-I can see international governmental pressure if there really is anything to disclose and competing governments know this.
-To open up the public and more of the private sectors to a whole new ballgame, which IMO is where most of your advances in tech will come, not from governments.
-And the big one which seems the most logical given our governments track record, to unite the human race and kick off a world government.

I'm sure there are many more theories as far as why disclose, those were just a few that came to mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
A two-day conference at the Royal Society in London, titled, "The detection of extraterrestrial life and the consequences for science and society."??

Hmmm... Something huge on the horizon...

I saw the live broadcast of it today. Nothing interesting about it. Just another scientific look at how we could search for life. it was pro SETI and pretty much anti-UFO so nothing of interest. At least this is my opinion.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Disclosure? Bah.

If the "government" or anyone else discloses anything to you then you better stop and ask why. Then you better find out what it is they were trying to distract you from. I think "disclosure" will simply be used to cover up some dirty tracks.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
yet another thread about imminent disclosure

someday, really, someone is going to be right and be a messiah, because EVERY SINGLE WEEK we have a thread about it, so, therefore, its IMPOSSIBLE for us to not have an imminent discover of a messiah

so, lets go people, who will be the next pretender?

just to let everyone know, PLEASE DONT STEAL MY DATE

I will create a disclosure thread in December 2010, so, December is mine ok?

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
great post and thanks for all the info, i think the british public are starting to become aware and im trying my best to make people do this, if you guys use facebook and wouldnt mind helping spread the word in a group then im appealing for help , i value you all the information greatly and only hope that in the end the truth will come out.

www.facebook.com...

SPREAD THE WORD.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Great! All these links!!!

I'm one of them crazies that honestly hope disclosure IS imminent ..... but I'm wondering HOW governments and organisations will try to save their credibility on the issue.

HOW can you whitewash all the lies that have been told to us, the general public? And then HOW to make sure they will believe you next time?

For me a simple: Sorry we did it because so and so, will not do.

Maybe 'they' post this info now in such an abundance to see how the public will react ... so they can set out for a new course?

Have to say that I think there are more 'levels' (as in dimensions) that are connect then our material world(s) and science is just scraping the surface of understanding this complexity.

Think Quantum theory, parallel universes, String theory, Interplanetary travel, inter dimensional travel etc.

There is much more to understand and to comprehend then simply a (simple) Disclosure will give us.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Yep Spaceport Scotland and Spaceport America have had their groundbreaking and construction is underway.

www.spaceportscotland.org...

www.spaceportamerica.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wazthewazzock

I just found it on BBC iplayer and i am about to watch it
thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I saw that big red folder as well on the desk of the senior scientists at the conference.. it's in plain sight like never before.
and with the world wide call for reduction of nuclear arms... it begins to match

maybe my theory that the G20 talks last year were to discuss an ultimatum that a ET race gave the NWO.."reduce your weapons of mass destruction and inform your people that we exist..in return we will grant you medical and scientific knowledge but no weapons of war" as the deal on the recession was already drafted before the meeting so they were discussing "something" and seeing as no one else but the leaders were there... hmm

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"The next great war will be an interplanetary war" General MacArthur,

Ronald Regan's star wars speech.

It was and is all an excuse to put weapons in space, the defense industry is paying the government for the UFO cover-up because they know if our government just came out 40 or 30 years ago and said yeah E.T. is real, not many people would have believed them.

Now they have most of you right where they want you, what most of you don't know is that this is also the devils great deception. One world government with a new religion, an alien religion that the Watchers will force on you, Its called the real Satanism.

Don't beg for disclosure because you will regret it. The Watchers are here. If you see a Grey he is not a Watcher unless one is taking that shape for the time being. Grey's are Bio-engineered CLONES with no sex organs to fool the population into thinking E.T.s are real. If you see them shoot them. They are just walking soulless beings who basically are the walking dead.

If a Grey starts reading your mind, Run and pray as fast as you can. Only a Watcher can read your mind so if a Grey is that means a Watcher is assuming the shape of a Grey to try and convince you or the population.

You can not win a battle with a Watcher, The only thing you can do is pray to God Jesus that he stops him or saves your soul.

So there is our exciting future for when they come out on CNN and tell the world E.T.s and UFOs are real. The government will use Project Blue-beam and other parlor tricks to make UFOs look real like they have already been doing. The Grey's will march out of the ships and do mundane stuff with some being possessed by Watchers to do the convincing stuff for the public eye.

Just remember, Watchers are more powerful than your average Angel and they are Gods as formerly appointed by GOD, They the Watchers are his sons. They can and will do anything to take dominion over us and earth. God will Judge them at Megido and its going to be a bumpy ride till then so keep your heads down unless your going to be Grey hunting like me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join