It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure imminent? Look at these headlines from the past few days

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There have been various alien news related headlines that may be some sort of a planned effort to raise awareness about aliens. Have you guys noticed this?

Look at some of these headlines

"The search for aliens should start on Earth not outer space, says scientist"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Odds of finding E.T. never better: astronomer

www.cbc.ca...

Scientists to discuss alien life

www.google.com...

Are aliens out there? Heavens, I hope so!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Why hasn’t ET made contact yet?

www.ethiopianreview.com...

Boffins see 'probability' of alien life

www.google.com...

Scientists say aliens may already be on Earth

www.metro.co.uk...

In Britain, the hunt is on for aliens

www.presstv.ir...

Even if we found aliens, how would we communicate?

www.independent.co.uk...

Man 'must prepare to meet alien life forms'

news.stv.tv...

Aliens might not be friendly, warns astronomer

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The face of first contact: What aliens look like

www.newscientist.com...

Aliens visiting Earth will be just like humans, scientist claims

www.guardian.co.uk...

So it is all over the place.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Nice work putting all these stories in one place

I still don't believe disclosure is close though. I do think it is a certainty that life exists elsewhere however.

I've just seen this so many times before. Not having a go at you OP, you may well be right but I just have had my hopes raised and dashed (quite expertly) too many times before.

Lets hope this is different. Just imagine the day when we don't have to speculate anymore, when it is known as a fact, by everyone, that we are not alone. That would be glorious.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
theres been the same things in germany too...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Are you in Germany? Are you saying that the German media has been flooded with these stories aswell? sorry, I'm just not sure what you mean.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Don't hold your breath, remember the Mars rocks?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx

Are you in Germany? Are you saying that the German media has been flooded with these stories aswell? sorry, I'm just not sure what you mean.

ive seen a few things in papers...yes.....and here that just NEVER happens...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
In Czech rep. too, it's worldwide.

something is really happening

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I think I may have missed those stories. Were these stories in a local or more national paper (e.g. Bild)? I wouldn't think that that ZDF and ARD are reporting this; or am I wrong?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Given how so many of us believe there has been a cover-up over aliens by TPTB from the beginnings of civilization through to the current day could we believe TPTB if they finally admitted the presence of aliens? Whether a remote signal from the darkest depths of the universe, or the presence of cattle mutilating abducting aliens they can do nothing about, or shape-shifting lizards, or any other form of alien life anyone may believe in, could we trust TPTB to be genuine in the disclosure OR would this be another smoke and mirrors exercise to distract us from genuine events happening in the real world, such as shifting magnetic poles, floods, earthquakes, disease, collapse of financial markets, depopulation strategies via forced medication programmes and so on?

We've seen with so many other events how TPTB manipulate the MSM to create fear, panic, and confusion to their own ends, the recent swine flu crime perpetrated on us, a scam to take several more billion dollars out of circulation into the greedy pockets of a handful of billionaires should convince most people of how we are so easily manipulated.

For most of us the biggest changes would the introduction of Alien Defense Taxes to combat the non-existent threats, and more MSM media stories convincing us to stay in our homes and to be afraid to complain about anything, and become more and more paranoid about our neighbours, friends, and families!

Sadly I don't think I would be convinced by the MSM announcing the existence of aliens, I wouldn't trust my own government to tell me my weight using my own scales so that's any announcement from the UK out of the question, if the President of the USA stood up and announced it was happening I'd just suspect it was all CGI'd together, if the Chinese announced the fact I'd be looking for bubbles on the screen, to be honest I think the only people I would trust would be a remote community in a third world county having shot a couple of aliens and taken control of their spacecraft and then were open to the highest bidders to buy the weapons and craft from the highest bidder, although in those circumstances I expect special forces would just take what they wanted and we'd never hear a thing about it.

Maybe disclosure wouldn't be in our interests, not because I deny the existence of aliens, I've believed since I was about 6, but more due to the increase in tax, fear, and increasing uncertainty in an already screwed over world.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Nope disclosure isn't coming anytime soon ( as much as I'd like it to) , there just more headlines so the rest of the world can poke fun at the UFO community.
There was one radio host that the wife listens to first thing in the morning as she's getting ready to go to work , and he commented on the latest Irish footage, and how it was a plane or 'chinese lanterns' and that ALL ufo believers are delusional. No wonder I turn that sad show off when she's not in the room.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is an excellent thread well done OP for doing what we all talk about doing but never get round to doing it.

I sent an email to someone last night explaining exactly what you have put in the thread. There is something going on, but I am leaning towards Project Blue Beam style of disclosure. Unless ET announce themselves first

I don't trust any of TPTB they don't do anything without something in it for them

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Nope disclosure isn't coming anytime soon ( as much as I'd like it to) , there just more headlines so the rest of the world can poke fun at the UFO community

I disagree I believe all the UFO related articles are a conditioning process and that they are either to do with Project Bluebeam as stated or that ET is on its way and TPTB don't have any control over it to stop it.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I have had my hopes up for disclosure, but certainly am not "holding my breath". I also truly wouldn't put it past TPTB to stage some form of "ET aggressiveness" so to say to perpetuate more legislation changes and bring in more money like another poster said. Certainly this would be to there best advantage towards a one world government as well.

ps. look out for bluebeam

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx

there was something in my newspaper this morning..yes....the schwäbische zeitung

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
actually we probably have it all backwards.

the problem is really that the aliens don't want to disclose to the other aliens that humans exist.

their religion requires all intelligent life to act in an intelligent manner and the discovery of our level of stupidity would shatter their society.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Maybe its just the cynic in me , after a couple of decades of 'disclosure is imminent' , the hope sort of wears thin and the breath I've been holding turns stale and toxic.
The tarnish burrs when you have millions of credible witnesses including military personnel, 'educated' personages such as doctors, nurses, lawyers, politicians, and millions of civilians filing report after report after report on their encounter that the the MSM ( or at least the majority of it) want to ignore the fact the Earth ISN'T centre of the universe , the sun DOESN'T revolve around the Earth , and that the Earth ISN'T flat, and that we are ALONE in the universe, still want to poke fun at people who believe something that the MSM doesn't, after all they wouldn't take the pi$$ out of a religeon would they?
Those that believe are seen as suffering from some sort of psychological problem and are just attention seekers.
I'd love to have disclosure and have it soon so that I at least can feel smug and vindicated in knowing the truth and that they were wrong, oh how I'd laugh.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yeah it's pretty crazy...
Alot of scientists believing in ETs, more serious talk about ETs..
But STILL, I don't think disclosure is close. Thoses kind of talks are just to "implant" the ET theory in the everday-people minds, and when it will be the time to disclose, the governement doesn't want everyone to go crazy!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Starred and flagged the thread for the work put in slapping this together, however, I dont believe disclosure is anytime soon (if indeed there is something to disclose beyond some weird film of lights in the sky nobody can readily identify).

I consider this field to be something of national security...They have been potentially lying to us for soo long that even if they really did want to come forward, they wouldn't know how to do it without incriminating themselves and have people demand justice and law brought against the very people whom would end up releasing information.

ultimately, if there is something to unfold, we for the most part have to wait until either everyone involved in the initial coverup is dead, or some sort of amnesty would have to be given even before the news came out.

But hey...here's hopeing against odds that we hear something weird in the next 10 years or so.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've just today picked up the latest edition of new scientist and the cover story is 'Exolanguage - a new way to communicate with other worlds'. Not only that, but there is also another feature entitled 'Meet the neighbours' which explores the possible appearence of Aliens.

Also on the website:

www.newscientist.com...

Thought I'd add this to the pile

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The coverage has been extensive and all over different medias. It is obvious that they are doing this on purpose. While this point alone gives me hope that Disclosure will occur, I am certain the media coverage is being utilized to help many get ready for the multitude of areas in our society that will be affected by any Disclosure.

Secret technology which would provide free energy with zero pollution is just one of many new technologies that could become available. It only stands to reason that there is a scramble going on in the inner circles of many corporations to change their investments to prevent major losses once disclosure occurs. We could see so much sudden change in this area alone that I ponder if the economy will be able to sustain the business modifications that have already begun around us and in the business world.

Time will tell, but the media coverage has indeed been elevated.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join