It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure imminent? Look at these headlines from the past few days

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
All those new stories you posted are based on 3 core stories - they've just been rehashed and printed in different papers.

There's ways and means to disclose (if of course there is anything to disclose?)

Evicence of microbial life would be released first. Get the people accustomed to the idea that life does exists on other planets but not scare the pants off them by parading a 10 foot lizard on primetime BBC.

And now that we have the Hubble upgrade, WISE and Keppler up there - there clearly will be a lot more in the news now than ever before because we are discovering more and more of our Universe.

Carry on living our lives without hoping for an alien visitation to save us from boredom 1 Disclosure 0

[edit on 26/1/10 by vonspurter]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't know if disclosure is coming this soon.... or even at all

All this seems to be to me is everyone finally getting the idea knocked into their head that there IS ET life out there.

Before, because we have never officially found it, skepticism about us being all there is was rampant, but now people are finally realizing that there is no way on earth, in the universe! that we are alone.

Now that thats in everyone's heads, the speculation begins...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Disclosure is imminent. The type of disclosure is suspect though, since the government would only do something if it benefits them or is approved by TPTB. Like always, it wouldn't be for the good of the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

You are very right in not trusting TPTB, or the MSM either, for both have lied through their collective teeth to us for many years now about various things. For myself, I simply cannot wait until ET gets down here, we really need some high tech to heal this planet and we need some help to expose the ones who seek to control us all too. Humanity cannot seem to do these things by itself, for some reason. I am a believer too, having seen several ET craft, and having touched one, and been taken aboard one, maybe two, I have a need to know thing going on here. I can remember very little, not near enough to please me, so I want to ask questions of ET up close and personal.

It certainly looks like [they] are preparing us for something, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by alienesque

I think I may have missed those stories. Were these stories in a local or more national paper (e.g. Bild)? I wouldn't think that that ZDF and ARD are reporting this; or am I wrong?

Hey Tom how goes ?

What I find interesting in my neck of the woods is the language used and the times that the subject is discussed.

What has recently been mentioned in the MSM over here is Alien or aliens, this on the face of it may seem (and may be) unimportant but to my mind I detect a subtle change.

In the past when the subject was raised it was in relation to Flying Saucers then later UFOs with a very thin splash of ETs but of late it has been Aliens.

I don't know about anyone else but it seems that in the general publics' mind (if it has one) UFOs and flying Saucers had what appear to be a ridicule tag and ETs a more friendly tag (the movie?) but to my mind Aliens seem to imply negativity.

I've also noticed that recent news reports in relation to the subject pop up on childrens' news items more than before, or at least they seem to Hm.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Most of the articles stem from the Royal Society conference, which is gaining a lot of attention, because it's an interesting topic to discuss. I don't think there's going to be disclosure, when we have an open-to-the-public conference(Royal Society) about the possibility of life, not the actual discovery.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I thought i'd add news articles from Czech Republic from the past 7 days, nothing special, but maybe the OP will enjoy:

Thanks a lot Cybernet. I will be spending some time this afternoon reading all these articles.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
For some reason, we have had very little UFO news since November and then suddenly mainstream media is picking up everything left and right. It could be, but then again like someone else said it's not a question of science but rather some military agenda.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My gut feeling is that whatever disclosure may come is completely fabricated. That it will be used to completely undermine and rewrite history and religion. That it will be the tool needed to unite mankind under one common cause and bring about the global government. That it's end-game will be a drastic reduction in human populations world wide.
I would suspect humans as the inventor's and builders of any spacecraft and humans as the source of any aliens, through genetic experiments and or hollywood tricks of the trade.

IMO this is still our great-grandparents world.....just spiced up with new technologies.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As much as I would love disclosure to happen I just don t see it happening anytime soon. There really is no reason for it to happen now. Why now and not 20 years ago for example? I just don't think it will ever happen unless its a must, like for example if hostile aliens were about to invade or an asteroid threat that aliens would help us get through but for no reason at all no way they will disclose. It would raise so many more questions than answers in the general public and I don't thin world governments are ready to deal with such issues.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

S&F for the work of putting the OP together, and as unlikely as it seems for disclosure to happen anytime soon, honestly maybe it is something that tptb cannot control (ha, for once!?). But you never know, none of us really do. I hope it happens, but I don't need some of the 'elite' to tell me if there is or isn't alien life out there someone in the universe (or on this planet even) because I believe in what I believe in, as all of you all should as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
it's very interesting that there's so many news reports recently, but I can't help but acknowledge the fact that threads about imminent disclosure have been appearing on ATS for as long as I can remember yet nothing is disclosed.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have lost hope in disclosure.

As long as any government rules nothing serious for our rights is going to happen.All is happening for some kind of profit of the government.

I really feel so helpless.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Maybe discloser is near but dont belive it the first tiem around its all in there plan ppl.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the newish kids movies "Monsters vs. Aliens" or "Planet 51"?

Both of these movies have an alien agenda, and they both seem as if they may be attempting to make the idea of aliens more tolerable within the mind's of our youth.

Planet 51 is a pretty decent movie by the way, and I am sure you will all appreciate how it portrays the government!

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Do the math. There have been billions of species which have evolved thoughout history on this planet, and as far as we know for sure, only one capable of producing a space faring civilization, or any civilization at all for that matter. So although life may be abundant on planets orbiting other stars the odds of an intelligent potential space-faring species is low. Combine that with the probability that two planets within easy travel of each other both have a space faring civilization existant at the same time and the odds get even lower. Every time you factor in another potential element the odds get less and less. I'm not saying there are no unkown craft flying in the skies of our planet, I'm just saying that they are probably not from another world.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thunderabove

Then they come up with a remake of the TV series V. Mixed signals are everywhere. I'm not holding my breath, but looking forward to "if'n" it happens.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yessiree! It looks like we will have disclosure any day now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c56eb3b4c2d8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I suspect that disclosure will be combined with a false second coming using Operation Bluebeam.
If that happens, the sheeple will be so misinformed that we will wish disclosure hadn't happened.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join