It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure imminent? Look at these headlines from the past few days

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Though I hope I am wrong I don't see disclosure as imminent anytime soon, though I do believe it will happen sometime eventually.

The reason why I don't is because by and large, Obama is following the same policies that Bush and Co followed, even going so far as to break most if not all of his campaign promises.

At best, we will probably only see under Obama a slow 'incremental disclosure' taking place up to the time that disclosure happens-increased media exposure in the form of related news articles, which signals increased cooperation from the powers that be. This will help conditiion the population at large to accept the eventual announcement.

This is something that has been going since the latter half of the Bush Administration, especially as other countries are increasingly putting pressure on the US to disclose by releasing their own files.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The more people that have the mindset that disclosure will not happen, that's exactly what will happen. Nothing. The key here is to have an open mind. I know that times are tough and we are all struggling for the most part, but keeping the mind open is essential for a lot of things to progress.

Peace on Earth

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The only thing I agree with is the information is increasing and increasingly detailed as more people are clued into sky events and more are using cell phone cameras . Plus, there are the numerous "disclosure" statements from officials and military persons around the world as they become older and near death. Then the abductions - globally 10% by Salas , or 1% conservatively - even the low figure is hair raising. There is definitely something going on and it's all the time if you think global.

Chances are increasing that someone will take the right foto, or there will be a crash near a large population, or something else that just can't be explained away. (On the other hand, look at the Phoenix event ...maybe 2-5 thousand witnesses and it has kind of faded away. The big problem with us humans is personal witnessing - unless "everyone" witnesses something there will be debunkers who will convince others it's all imagination.

Either the governments are behind it all with some kind of shadow space/air force, or Et's are pretty much coming and going as they please. I bet it is a combination of these two possibilities.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hasn't "Disclosure" been imminent for the last five years?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Disclosure would be nice but would usher in a new movement of hell-bent space exploration. This will be very hard for the elites to control, so theyre only option is incrementalism so they can syphon the information to us as they see fit. Full disclosure? Not without the whistleblower of all whistleblowers, 'think Ghandi of the UFO movement'.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blood Eagle

Yeah, i kind of agree...
Disclosure = Very likely soon, but controlled from TPTB so the don't get any harm.
Full Disclosure = Probably only when all the evil TPTB die out or it gets leaked.

But i could be wrong and perhaps the Andromedans and Plaiedians reveal themselves without the assistance from any government out of the blue.
But i find option #1 - Controlled real disclosure (no BlueBeam/FalseFlag) the most probable. My guess is that simply the good ET's gave TPTB an ultimatum.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

agreed - too many astronomers would risk life and limb to publish first on any

truly incredible find - even a miniscule microbe perfectly preserved.

Yes, they would. Enough don't have families to be held hostage. Many

more amateur astronomers - the real X factor here - abound and would have

picked up something wild already. Of course, if they are trying to find Planet X

(Nibiru)(Wormwood)(et al) they would have to be in a v. southerly latitude

to have any hope, or have a direct feed from one of our IR satellite scopes (WISE).

IF the ET's are here - they time travelled in anyways, and that would have

ominous implications for our future.

[edit on 1/26/2010 by drphilxr]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
[edit on 26-1-2010 by videofanatic]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
to say that disclosure is not taking place would be silly ...No one would know ...

ONLY the governments and or people who know about this subject would understand if a REAL disclosure is taking place...

Most people have never seen a UFO OR ANYTHING...My point is ..IF there is something we do not know ...MOST are not even going to know ...Until the BIG boys or the ones who know about UFOS tell the world...

I have no idea if there here or was or may be soon

But it would be silly for anyone to say ...discloser is not here yet...or anything Unless you know 100% or are part of this so called group of known people that know what is going on...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I don't see it anytime soon.Even if it was disclosed what would that accomplish.Its not like aliens are going to come down and start giving rides around the universe.The only reason they are here is to make sure we don't try and strap a nuke to reversed engineered craft and blow #t up in oota space.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The only reason they are here is so humans will not reversed engineer???

Stealth

need i say more

[edit on 26-1-2010 by AndersonLee]

[edit on 26-1-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Im irish and there's also an increase of articals on the UFO topic on alot of the british and irish papers. Plenty of sightings over here at the moment but the ones the media do cover are usually dumbed down with no proper data included, just spectulation.... pity

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
lets face it , as long as the aliens are less scary looking than the thing , and the xenomorphs from aliens ( H.R Geiger) then I wouldnt be scared at all

and i think we all could handle their weird appearance so long as they werent trying to suck our faces off , or implant things into us , or rip us to shreds with large talons

Thats the Goverments job

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I still don't know why people talk so much about a "disclosure", will it matter or change anything for you just because you've heard from officials?

For me it won't change a thing and probably will only make me wonder why now and ignore for good anything that comes from official mouths.

But I really think that no disclosure will happen anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am in 100% agreement with you.

When it happens it happens.

With the past track record of officials and government, I would believe a compulsive liar first, before official disclosure.

Disclosure will have to happen at a grassroots level and bypass any media or government to be credible, so if ET can see or hear my thoughts and understand our leaders and media are corrupt, please take the grassroots approach.

Originally posted by thomas_

I still don't know why people talk so much about a "disclosure", will it matter or change anything for you just because you've heard from officials?

For me it won't change a thing and probably will only make me wonder why now and ignore for good anything that comes from official mouths.

But I really think that no disclosure will happen anytime soon.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Great post, sunny. This is why I come to ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yahoo had an article about life from other planets up today, posted twice, (the same article) with two different titles, so I went to CNN.com to check their site, searched the phrase "inner alien" as the yahoo article mentioned and I found an article from 4/09 about an astronaut claiming we are not alone and the the government is concealing information. Pretty interesting. Here's the link. www.cnn.com...

Edit for spelling

[edit on 26-1-2010 by anyjerk]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Thanks, that was an interesting article. Coming from a relaible source like that (noy CNN, Edgar Mitchell) really makes mr wonder. I want to know the truth but I just can't make that leap without proof. Very frustrating stuff!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
if any disclosure regarding this topic occurs ... i can't see it being anything major or even interesting.

i think a lot of people mistakenly believe "disclosure" (in this context), means governments are going to admit knowing the existence of ET's and/or alien space crafts. that's not what disclosure is. it just means they are going to admit what they know ... which is probably as much as the rest of us, nothing.

i see NZ is another in a long line of govt officials promising to release files to the public. i'd put money on there being nothing interesting in those files. it'll probably just be reported sightings and/or events and documentation about the investigation of those sightings/events.

as to why some governments are choosing to disclose information now ... it's probably because they have found no information of significance that is worth protecting.

as to why some governments are still choosing to with-hold information ... it's probably because they've done lots of #ty things in their investigations and don't want it revealed. they've possibly spent millions of taxpayer dollars chasing rainbows and don't want that revealed either. they also possibly want to "pretend" that they know something useful when they actually don't.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No disclosure, this is all a fad. You can also find as many stories, tv shows, and movies about vampires these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join