It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure imminent? Look at these headlines from the past few days

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhh disclosure!

It's the rapture for 'true believers.' Always around the corner...and it's gonna be soooooooo cool. Awesome. Just wait and see. One day! Oh boy!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9248af284fac.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The public is not willing to accept the presence of aliens. To their feeble minds, that shatters their image of the white-bearded God. To most of us, it would make sense that God would populate the universe with multiple species, in hopes that they'd meet and ponder the existence of a religion, and share ideas and theories that would eventually lead to an answer; love. People are not ready to accept these thoughts. They like to believe that "we're" the good guys, and "they're" (aliens, Muslims, Jews, Russians, whoever/whatever) are the bad guys.

People are wrapped up in their reality television, their sports games, and stuff to them that is important. To us here at ATS, we laugh at these idiots. They are the sheep. They browse the aisles of Wal Mart. They turn on NBC/CBS/CNN/FauxNews/MSNBC to find out about world events. They sit in their $400,000 home, playing X-Box/PS3, and are "good" citizens who buy into the fact that we have a dual party system. They have a one track mind; go out, get wasted, and meet a girl/guy. Get a good job, put up a white picket fence, and slave in the American system. Academically, they may excel, but spiritually; they fail at life. Hence the need for reincarnation. These are the individuals who are not ready to accept the existence of aliens. They are the ones who are not ready to accept the fact that on a grand scale, their lives mean nothing universally. It's just the cold, plain truth. My existence here is so insignificant, but I don't care. I've accepted that, and I'm just happy to be able to experience this physical realm. It's fun. Other people are not ready for that.

I'm getting a little off track, though. I think it is apparent that TPTB are trying to accustom the youth, and the next generation to the fact that aliens have been buzzing earth for eons. I think it's obvious, that all of this information is not being released by accident. This is a purposeful, mass-conditioning project. It probably won't happen in our lifetime, but within the next 100 - 150 years, I'm pretty sure something will give. They'll never admit to the cover-up though. They'll "magically find something that must have been missed for the past 200 years!" They'll never incriminate themselves, and in doing so, they'll silence the 1,000's of would-be whistleblowers. They'll spin it well, and have been planning to do so since AT LEAST the 30's or 40's.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The Government IS NOT:
A shadowy group of nefarious monsters dedicated to messing with all we hold dear and laughing about it.

Are you sure about that?..........100% sure?

hmmm....Tony Blair....hmmm

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I've noticed the same obvious increase in news about ET's in the past month, too. The rate and pervasiveness of stories like this has definitely picked up in the USA across all online media and it has scaled up quickly so I am starting to pay more attention to where and when these articles are published. I don't watch TV, so I don't know about that aspect of this. I also don't buy completely into every ET/UFO related conspiracy theory but I do think that disclosure will eventually happen, once the majority of people are primed for it. As for a deadline, timeline, or plan, I think (hope?) that the date of disclosure would have more to do with the populations level of acceptance than anything else.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe they aren't disclosing because they aren't allowed to. If its the aliens that don't want the masses knowing about them, it wouldn't be a very good idea for the governments of earth to go against a civilization that could very well turn us all into dust.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Multiple newspapers/agencies printing similar, copied or rehashed stories doesn't not mean "Disclosure" is at hand.

I think a read a dozen different spins on the story that the veteran hard rock band "Scorpions" are going to retire after their next album and tour yesterday.

"Disclosure" is not even worth speculating about. When the powers that be decide to come clean, it will happen and not a moment sooner.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Heres a link to a live feed of the royal society meeting.

royalsociety.org...#

about 10 minutes till start.

Credit goes to franspeakfree from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=538249

Peace!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
Maybe they aren't disclosing because they aren't allowed to. If its the aliens that don't want the masses knowing about them, it wouldn't be a very good idea for the governments of earth to go against a civilization that could very well turn us all into dust.

Sure, that's one possibility among many and there are countless other possible presuppositions regarding disclosure, and I love a good conspiracy theory, but I'm starting to think it's pointless to argue them.
Edit: But all the naysayers and simple dismissals make me think about it even more. I think that if previous or current Alien Contact has been hidden then disclosure could happen when the current generation of children are adults, so that's anywhere from 10-80 years from now by my guesstimate. I'm hoping it would be sooner rather than later, because that would be a hell of a time to be alive.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by iabductaliens]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by iabductaliens

Sure, that's one possibility among many and there are countless other possible presuppositions regarding disclosure, and I love a good conspiracy theory, but I'm starting to think it's pointless to argue them.

Don't be discouraged sir, If you don't like this Disclosure Thread.

Come back tomorrow, there will be another one.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
I've just today picked up the latest edition of new scientist and the cover story is 'Exolanguage - a new way to communicate with other worlds'. Not only that, but there is also another feature entitled 'Meet the neighbours' which explores the possible appearence of Aliens.

Also on the website:

www.newscientist.com...

Thought I'd add this to the pile

I've read few documents on ET in New Scientist, so funny because years back they were such skeptics and most articles were written to debunk any UFO or ET presence, now a days they seem like they're opening to the idea.

By the way I think it's one of the best Scientific magazines out there.. it's NOT BORING!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thunderabove

Yeah i loved them

Espeically Planet 51

"Hey why are you taking pictures of rock's when life is teeming here?"
*hint hint*

More to all this conditioning than meets the eye.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Willing disclosure by TPTB? No Fu(&ing way!
Give up their king of the hill status? No Fu(&ing way!
Admit to all of the assassinations and thefts in the name of the cover up as a result of disclosure? No Fu(&ing way!

Their hand being forced by the ETs?.... Possibly
Reneging on a deal that they thought they could double cross their way out of but getting outfoxed all the same?.... Possibly
Alternative 3 being a smoke screen and in actuality being for their own escape from the truth and us once we find out what they've been up to due to a forced disclosure?...Possibly

Nothing happening at all like David Wilcock found out the hard way?.... Probably.

I don't see any change in the status quo unless their hands get forced. There have been hints about this being just the case as in when Dr.Greer and the Disclosure Project met face to face with a bunch of career politicians a few years back. The fact that his group was entertained should tell people a lot more than what he claimed was actually discussed which many will claim is here say anyway. But they did gain a audience. This in itself speaks volumes. The only audience you and I are capably of getting is with a IRS agent. Think about it.

If the ETs want Disclosure than it will happen and there's truly nothing TPTB can do about it but go along for the ride. If the ETs don't want Disclosure than there's truly nothing TPTB can do about it either but go along for the ride.

The ball is in the ETs corner, not ours I believe.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
disclosure will be a nightmare! TPTB are liars, were so busy trying to convince people aliens exist that when there is disclosure TPTB will
tell the story they want you to believe. Then we will be busy trying to tell people the true story. Were F'ed either way. They win!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Race to Witch Mountain?
that was a good remake i loved it

I think there is more truth to that film than meets the eye

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They say they are looking at the earth to find the ETs. But I think there looking for micro- ETs. Alien life for that could of come from a meteor or some like that. I believe we do have beings around us but we are unable to see them.

I have this footage where things are coming out of the moon. I think they could be spacecraft. If anyone else has an idea of what they could be please let me know on my channel.

Moon...Airplane...UFOs...go figure
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
we've all been here before haven't we.many many stories,new info on ways to find life,are they out there ect...
i used to think disclosure was a going to happen but as times gone on i've just taken news stories about it with a pinch of salt.
i'd love it to happen but like most of you i'm not sure it will in our lifetime.
if it were i think the aliens themselves would reveal it to us not the goverments of the world.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Because maybe the implementation of ET disclosure or bluebeam will take place in the UK...

maybe relating to what Rik Clay said before he murdered "Something will happen in the summer olympics 2012" ???

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

Thanks Armour for Victor, I've been looking for this & I'm watching it right now... Not very interesting so far.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Want disclosure?

All you need to do is check out LL Research. They provide a powerful selection of telepathic channelings from the “Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator.”

www.llresearch.org...

“We are those known to you as the principle of Q’uo. Greetings in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator in whose service we come to you this day. It is our privilege and our pleasure to be called to your circle of seeking and we gladly join in this sacred session of working to speak with you concerning the light and the dark and the evolution of humankind.”

“As always, before we begin we would enjoin you to use all discrimination as you listen to what we have to say, harvesting for your later thought those thoughts of ours which resonate with you and leaving the rest behind. If you will use your powers of discrimination and trust in them you shall not be led astray by slick words and by shallow thoughts but shall remain within your integrity and follow your own process. We greatly thank you for this consideration as it allows us to speak freely those thoughts which we would share with you at this time.”

IMO, this rare knowledge is only for those who are not habituated to being spoon fed, by the main stream media.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I wish kathy and her weight loss would piss of and take them screensavers with her!On topic I don't think you will see any disclosure any time soon.I think its simply a case of getting people used to the idea that it is possible.Don't forget BBC three tonight I BELIEVE IN UFOS 9PM.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join