It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Cloud seeding? You're serious? Big secret huh?
Need some rain? Who ya gonna call?
www.nawcinc.com...

Here is "Weather as a force multiplier" it is not an "Air Force document" it is a research paper requested by the Air Force.

The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

www.fas.org...

Everything "living and dead" is penetrated by "electromagnetic frequencies" from space and the Sun...continuously.

HAARP does not affect the ozone layer. The ozone layer is far, far below the ionosphere.

Perhaps at the power levels that Eastlund was talking about there would be affects on weather but it is doubtful. There is little if any connection between weather which occurs in the lower atmosphere and what happens in the limited area affected by HAARP.

What "researchers" saw ULF/ELF energy affect weather?

Oh, boy. Mind control too. I thought you were going to stay away from conspiracy websites and stick with science.

Academic community?
Amy Worthington is a yellow journalist who speaks utter nonsense.
Michel Chossudovsky is a Canadian economist.

[edit on 1/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here's some more information about what HAARP is capable of transmitting and its effects.

GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LETTERS, VOL. 30, NO. 4, 1169, doi:10.1029/2002GL016096, 2003

Some, and much of Phage's information does not add up to what is displayed in this article. Now I have to ask myself...who's more qualified to make assessments about HAARP's capabilities. Phage, or the people who make a living from researching this information???

Here's a brief snippet from that article for those who cannot access it:

[1] Airglow production at various beam positions relative to the magnetic field was investigated as part of an optics campaign at HAARP in February 2002. Strong emissions up to several hundred Rayleigh at 630.0 nm and more than 50 R at 557.7 nm were produced in a small spot approximately 6° in diameter located near the magnetic zenith when the transmitter beam was directed up the magnetic field. This effect was observed hundreds of times over a wide range of frequencies and ionospheric conditions. The spot at HAARP appears on average just equatorward of the nominal magnetic field direction, deflects somewhat toward the beam center when the beam is scanned, and varies slightly in size with transmitter frequency. Red-to-green ratios as low as 3 were observed, with both wavelengths showing significant onset delay. Identifiable enhancements in red-line emission were produced down to 2 MW ERP in a power ramp experiment. INDEX TERMS: 0310 Atmospheric Composition and Structure: Airglow and aurora; 2403 Ionosphere: Active experiments; 2483 Ionosphere: Wave/particle interactions; 2487 Ionosphere: Wave propagation (6934); 2494 Ionosphere: Instruments and techniques. Citation: Pedersen, T. R., M. McCarrick, E. Gerken, C. Selcher, D. Sentman, H. C. Carlson, and A. Gurevich, Magnetic zenith enhancement of HF radio- induced airglow production at HAARP, Geophys. Res. Lett., 30(4), 1169, doi:10.1029/2002GL016096, 2003.
1. Introduction
[2] Production of airglow by HF radio wave excitation was considered difficult at high latitudes until the most recent solar maximum when a number of observations have been made in both Scandinavia and Alaska [Brandstrom et al., 1999; Kosch et al., 2000; Leyser et al., 2000; Pedersen and Carlson, 2001; Gustavsson et al., 2001]. In the Leyser et al. [2000] and Kosch et al. [2000] observations the airglow region was reported as a localized enhancement much smaller than the beam diameter. Kosch et al. [2000] found the airglow region to be displaced away from the beam center toward the magnetic equator, with maxima
1Space Vehicles Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory, Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts, USA.
2Advanced Power Technologies Inc., Washington, D. C., USA. 3STAR Lab, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA. 4Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, D. C., USA. 5Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks,
Alaska, USA. 6Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Arlington, Virginia, USA. 7Lebedev Institute of Physics, Moscow, Russia.
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union. 0094-8276/03/2002GL016096$05.00
located near the Spitze angle and magnetic zenith. In the first airglow observations from the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facility in Alaska, Pedersen and Carlson [2001] reported a preferential bright- ening near magnetic zenith outside the half power limits of the vertical transmitter beam. Based on the EISCAT and HAARP results, a series of experiments was formulated for a March 2001 campaign at HAARP to attempt excitation of airglow at a variety of transmitter beam launch angles relative to the magnetic field. Bright aurora and excessive absorption limited the results from the March 2001 launch angle experiments, but airglow produced during vertical incidence heating was observed in two distinct forms: beam-filling diffuse airglow and a discrete spot located outside the vertical beam near the magnetic zenith [Peder- sen et al., 2001]. Gurevich et al. [2001] considered the EISCAT and HAARP observations and proposed a theory in which self-focusing by small-scale striations could produce a bright spot along the magnetic meridian within an extended beam.
[3] The HAARP launch angle experiments were attemp- ted again under more favorable conditions in February 2002 as part of a dedicated optics campaign. In this paper we describe the dramatic and reproducible enhancements of artificial airglow generated during the February 2002 experiments when the transmitter beam was directed up the magnetic field line and present several fundamental characteristics of the airglow enhancements as determined by direct observation.
2. Observations
[4] The HAARP optical campaign was carried out from February 1–21, 2002 at the HAARP facility near Gakona, Alaska (62.39°N 145.15°W). Several optical instruments were employed, including the HAARP imager [Pedersen and Carlson, 2001], which took all-sky images at 630.0, 557.7, 427.8, and 777.4 nm. The launch angle experiments were first run on February 3, and experiments on subse- quent days were revised to take advantage of the high levels of airglow seen when transmitting up the magnetic field, allowing strong airglow to be observed on all campaign nights with sufficiently clear skies.
[5] From 4 to 5 UT on February 3 the HAARP trans- mitter was operated at full power in ordinary (O) mode polarization with the beam rotated in a 10-minute repeating conical scan pattern composed of 30 s dwells at each of 20 beam positions 15° off zenith and spaced 18° in azimuth. The beam swept from N toward E then S and W, and became approximately parallel to the magnetic field at about 6 minutes into each scan. The first scan was carried out at
18 - 1
18 - 2 PEDERSEN ET AL.: ENHANCEMENT OF RADIO-INDUCED AIRGLOW PRODUCTION
6.8 MHz, but foF2 was slightly below the transmitter frequency at 6.5 MHz, and no significant airglow was seen. The transmitter frequency was reduced to 5.8 MHz for the second cycle, bringing it below foF2, which had dropped slightly to 6.2 MHz. This time a bright spot of enhanced 630.0 nm emission about 150 R above background appeared near the magnetic zenith as the beam swept through and gradually faded after the beam passed. The spot reappeared on three following scans at 5.8 MHz from 04:20 to 04:50 UT, with peak intensities up to 250 R above background, and again on a fifth scan starting at 04:50 when the frequency was reduced to 4.8 MHz following a decline in foF2.
[6] Figure 1 shows a time series of calibrated 630.0 nm image data from the HAARP imager at 1 minute intervals for the scan cycle from 04:20 to 04:30 UT. Each panel shows the central region of a 630.0 nm all-sky image. True zenith is marked with an ‘‘X’’, and the direction antiparallel to the magnetic field vector is indicated with a plus. A white oval shows the 􏰀3dB power contour of the transmitter beam. The last remnants of twilight are visible as an east- west gradient in the background level. Weak beam-filling airglow enhancements on the order of 10 R can just be made out trailing the beam around much of the circle, especially at 24, 28, and 29 minutes after 04:00, but are dwarfed by the large enhancement which appeared as the beam traveled past the magnetic zenith point. The first indication of the enhancement in this figure appears at 04:25 as a region of slightly brighter emissions just east of the magnetic zenith point as the beam approaches. At 04:26 the enhancement peaks at more than 200 R above the background and is centered slightly south of the nominal magnetic zenith. At 04:27 the beam has moved on and the bright spot has begun to fade. The obvious lag between the beam position and airglow intensity is partly the result of the images being taken near the start of each beam dwell period and partly due to actual delays in the emission response at 630.0 nm as discussed by Bernhardt et al. [1989a], Pedersen and Carl- son [2001] and others.

We'll just stop there.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

There's a third option you've not entertained - that you simply don't understand what they're talking about, and have got confused.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Hmm. Published paper on the internet.
Big secret. Scary stuff.
Rather than just cut an pasting, why don't you tell us exactly what you think that paper is about?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Cloud seeding? You're serious? Big secret huh?
Need some rain? Who ya gonna call?
www.nawcinc.com...

Here is "Weather as a force multiplier" it is not an "Air Force document" it is a research paper requested by the Air Force.

The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

www.fas.org...

Everything "living and dead" is penetrated by "electromagnetic frequencies" from space and the Sun...continuously.

HAARP does not affect the ozone layer. The ozone layer is far, far below the ionosphere.

Perhaps at the power levels that Eastlund was talking about there would be affects on weather but it is doubtful. There is little if any connection between weather which occurs in the lower atmosphere and what happens in the limited area affected by HAARP.

What "researchers" saw ULF/ELF energy affect weather?

Oh, boy. Mind control too. I thought you were going to stay away from conspiracy websites and stick with science.

Academic community?
Amy Worthington is a yellow journalist who speaks utter nonsense.
Michel Chossudovsky is a Canadian economist.

You're a very shallow reader aren't you Phage??? You just pick and choose the stuff that will "attempt" to make you look good. But from where I'm sitting, you're struggling to hold onto what little of a reputation that you have left. Which, of course, is the reason that you keep responding. Chess anyone??? How about you Phage???

Yep...Cloud seeding. One method in a long line of attempts made by the U.S. government to control weather. This is what we call in academia...building a case. You start from the ground up!!!

But hey...THAT'S JUST A CONSPIRACY RIGHT??? No one can control the weather...eh??? Is that the reason why we have PATENTS ON IT??? LOL. You need to be docked another 10,000 a year from the government for doing such a shoddy job at disinformation. I figure if the Obama Administration really wants to be reputable at this, that they would employ someone with just a bit more understanding of what he's talking about. You are a prince at taking mainstream information and spinning it until the majority of people bend over in awe of your shortsighted understanding of science. You are very surface level at best. The blind leading the blind.

Oh...make sure you READ and investigate ALL the links before making a response. At this point, it would do you well youngster.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tzillia

dont hide the facts now

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Get a grip. You can't even keep your argument together. As soon as it's shown to be rubbish, you switch what you're arguing against.

Now you're calling Phage a stooge? Grow up. You are making a fool of yourself, and are bringing the reputation of ATS down.

'Reading' a link doesn't constitute investigation any more than writing a shopping list constitutes writing a novel. Don't get above yourself. You are no researcher.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Facts on this websites are often given by high ranked former nasa\cia ect,and some gets killed for it. This is a serious site. You might have missunderstood ATS

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

That is abject nonsense of the worst kind. I'm unaware of this website ever breaking any story of any conspiracy. It's only serious to those who think it's real, which it really isn't.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Hmm. Published paper on the internet.
Big secret. Scary stuff.
Rather than just cut an pasting, why don't you tell us exactly what you think that paper is about?

Oh but Phage...YOU WANTED SOURCES. Why try to back peddle now after you demanded sources and information for my "claims. Don't start something that you can't finish, that's very unbecoming of such a well respected debunker on ATS. Are the sources scaring you??? Are they beyond your reading comprehension??? You ABOVE all, should be able to sift through this information, scary as it all is to your rep, and find the truth...RIGHT???

And yes...this is classic cutting and pasting. I figured you wanted a war of sources, so, I'm providing the stuff that EVEN YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO. And why don't you have access??? Because your information is the mainstream garbage that is not researched, not reputable, and definitely not scientifically sound. Anyone can do what you do...but, not anyone can do what I do. And unfortunately, I tried to explain all this to you before, in layman's terms when you were confusing hertz levels for amplification (watts).

I have access to sources created and researched by PhD's in their field. I have access to well researched scholarly information. As it is...YOU DON'T. So, who's information carries more weight and merit??? DING DING DING...the answer is ME. If you cannot comprehend what you're looking at or reading, find a translator. I'll tell you what I told that last member who was running his mouth, I won't do your research for you. That's doing someone else's homework when I am already stretched to the max in that department.

Its not my fault that you bit off far more than you could chew.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun

The proof is popping up in the entire world. If you cant find the facts yourself, just use the brain and think.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

Get a grip. You can't even keep your argument together. As soon as it's shown to be rubbish, you switch what you're arguing against.

Now you're calling Phage a stooge? Grow up. You are making a fool of yourself, and are bringing the reputation of ATS down.

'Reading' a link doesn't constitute investigation any more than writing a shopping list constitutes writing a novel. Don't get above yourself. You are no researcher.

Yes...another Phage follower. Hurts to see your idol fall so horribly. Do yourself a favor, read the links!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I read the links until I saw your argument disappearing in a cloud of insanity. Some of your nonsense wasn't even linked.

You have no point. You clearly don't understand what you're talking about, yet think so highly of yourself that you don't stop talking. The rest of the world is left staring at your insane posts, scratching their heads, and wondering what you've been drinking.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You are adding 2 + 2 and getting infinity. Just because patents exist for something doesn't mean something else you don't understand is doing it.

That is the most silly statement on this whole thread that I have seen. If you're not familiar with the point of this thread, then maybe you should go back and read from the very beginning. Just so you know...Phage doesn't need your help or additional worshipers to cloud his judgment. He's having a tough enough time as it is.

Again, I will reiterate. When making a point, one has to build a case from the ground up; and mentioning cloud seeding in a conspiracy forum that is about HAARP technologies and weather modification is absolutely essential to demonstrating motives for the U.S. to use HAARP technologies as such. Your 2+2=infinity analogy shows that you yourself simply cannot add.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I read the links until I saw your argument disappearing in a cloud of insanity. Some of your nonsense wasn't even linked.

You have no point. You clearly don't understand what you're talking about, yet think so highly of yourself that you don't stop talking. The rest of the world is left staring at your insane posts, scratching their heads, and wondering what you've been drinking.

Yes...attack the ego. Go for the insanity card. Your favorite member is sinking below eye level and can barely breathe, he must be saved. Oh and yes...I REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ EVERY LINK, most of those take about an hour each, but hey, in 20 minutes you've done it all. You've convinced me that my point is hopeless and that I am out of my league!!!

Ahem...thanks for the vote of confidence, but, I don't need it from a guy who has made no statements, provided no information, has no opinion, and has learned his method of an argument from the school yard bully on the playground. By the way...where are your links and sources???

If all else fails, tell them that they're nuts and hopefully they'll go away and pray that playing the conspiracy card will prevent their return. I guess all of those PhD's are pretty loose of their senses as well.

Oh by the way,...what degree do you currently hold??? What educational institution do/did you attend??? And getting a certificate as a Phage underling doesn't count.

By the way...does the rest of the world include...YOU??? Because currently, there's about 4 people on this thread. You must have a huge ego and a wonderful opinion of yourself and how far your opinion of my posts encompass. LOL. Thanks for your exceptional world-view.
And thank you for speaking on behalf of the entire world. You're hilarious.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Sources are good. Do you remember that list of sources I provided earlier?
The paper on airglow? You have special access? Wow, I'm impressed
www-star.stanford.edu...

But what's missing from your post is the relevance. Nothing in the paper has anything to do with weather control, mind control, or earthquakes. It's about the excitation of a small region of the ionosphere. That is what the heater does. It is not a secret.

Stuff I don't have access to? You mean this?
www.patentstorm.us...
Secret stuff huh? Wow. Now I'm really impressed.

I've read Carnicom and Rense. Weather modification is not the same as weather control.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sources are good. Do you remember that list of sources I provided earlier?
The paper on airglow? You have special access? Wow, I'm impressed
www-star.stanford.edu...

But what's missing from your post is the relevance. Nothing in the paper has anything to do with weather control, mind control, or earthquakes. It's about the excitation of a small region of the ionosphere. That is what the heater does. It is not a secret.

Stuff I don't have access to? You mean this?
www.patentstorm.us...
Secret stuff huh? Wow. Now I'm really impressed.

I've read Carnicom and Rense. Weather modification is not the same as weather control.

That's because you only read through a few links. But, thank you for finally admitting that my sources are good, that's a step in the right direction. That's more than a couple of people here wanted to give me credit for.

Keep digging. There's far more to be attained.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Providing sources is good. Not all sources are good.

The "inaccessible" patent is a valid source (irrelevant but valid). The "secret" paper on airglow is a valid source (irrelevant but valid). Rense publishes absolutely anything on his site, valid or not. Carnicom is a clown.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
More info on RF technology

Among the most potentially damaging weapons of electromagnetic warfare are RF, or radio frequency systems. Also known as directed-energy weapons, these use electromagnetic energy on specific frequencies to disable electronic systems. There exist means to protect against directed-energy weapons; aside from "hardening" computer systems, protection is possible through the employment of electronic RF detection equipment, which operates on a principle similar to that of radar.

In the modern world of sophisticated, computerized fighter jets, the missile systems of one fighter aircraft can only "lock on" and fire on an enemy craft if the enemy has his radar systems activated. The same electronic radio-frequency system that allows a plane to navigate also makes it capable of being tracked electronically across the sky. Similarly, that which makes RF weaponry so potentially threatening—the fact that they can disable flight systems by interfering with vital frequencies on the electromagnetic spectrum—also makes them detectable.

Given the fact that Soviet and Russian technicians have reportedly developed RF weaponry, it is assumed that technicians working for the United States Department of Defense have created RF detection equipment at least as sophisticated. At a much lower end are civilian and consumer versions of computerized RF detection equipment, retailing for a few hundred or thousand dollars. A January 2003 article in the Wall Street Journal described a pocket wireless system called Spotme that could read electronic badges on guests at a party and provide the user with other guest's names, photographs, and contact information. For security purposes, there are RF detection consoles that operate across a wide frequency spectrum to search out and identify potentially harmful RF sources.

Further Reading

Periodicals

Fund, John. "In the Fray: People Spotters—European Gizmo Tells Who's Who." Wall Street Journal. (January 23,2003): D8.

Torregrosa-Penalva, German, et al. "Microwave Temperature Compensated Detector Design for Wide Dynamic Range Applications." Microwave Journal 44, no. 5 (May 2001): 336–346.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Providing sources is good. Not all sources are good.

The "inaccessible" patent is a valid source (irrelevant but valid). The "secret" paper on airglow is a valid source (irrelevant but valid). Rense publishes absolutely anything on his site, valid or not. Carnicom is a clown.

Again...you need to continue with the remainder of the links. They all serve to build a case. So far, so good. You will find the relevance soon enough. As I said before when you attempted to make fun of the "cloud seeding issue," all of these serve to build a case especially on the HAARP issue. The one thing they all have in common is the utilization of RF frequencies, microwaves, and the consequences thereof.

By the way...the links that you're speaking of that you have access to, are the one's the I chose intentionally so that you could read them (why post you info that is impossible for you to scrutinize??? You'll only use that as an excuse to say my sources were not legitimate anyway.) I could spend my whole day posting stuff that you can't reach (unless you've paid for these sites). But, if you ARE actually a disinfo agent (that's an if), you'll probably gain access regardless.

My sources come through Indiana University libraries which are connected to any scholarly library or source in the world.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join