It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 14
52
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious
 


are you dellusional??? i have said in many threads i DO NOT beleive its a weapon and laugh at those who think we can cause earthquakes what i said is that it has potential to do very bad things super heating the ionsphere is good??? you must not read much!! and if you are just getting into this i suggest you do or the serious researchers will eat you alive .
Be Well




posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry


Here's tons of info off of CNN's website entitled weather wars. (This information really gets into the science which makes it all possible) REAL SCIENCE. THE TYPE OF SCIENCE THAT FORCES THE D.O.D TO TAKE NOTICE.

Weatherwars is a CNN website? You are nuts. Don't bother "luring" me back to this thread. You just demonstrated exactly what you are.

Domain ID
7662138-LRMS
Domain Name:WEATHERWARS.INFO
Created On:04-Oct-2004 19:34:36 UTC
Last Updated On:10-Feb-2009 16:58:11 UTC
Expiration Date:04-Oct-2011 19:34:36 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:The Name IT Corporation dba NameServices.net (R182-LRMS)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:C6830974-LRMS
Registrant Name:Scott Stevens
Registrant Organization:Scott Stevens
Registrant Street1:1778 Sunrise Way
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City
ocatello
Registrant State/Province:ID
Registrant Postal Code:83201
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.2086370613
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:

whois.domaintools.com...

There is no science there. Scott Stevens is an ex-TV weatherman who raves about "chemtrails", ignoring the science behind contrails.

[edit on 1/26/2010 by Phage]



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


I'm Absolutely astonished by yours posts that I have followed during the duel with Phage and his band.


You are indeed a "Rock" and I have filled up to you of stars like a constellation!


[edit on 26-1-2010 by Imagir]


Thank you Imagir!!! Sometimes someone has to call B.S. on the same old routine that gets delivered here on ATS. I will say this though...I respect the hell out of PHAGE since he seems to be the ONLY one who can stand his ground with integrity (his followers are very weak though). Without PHAGE, ATS would not be as reputable and balanced.

However, on this particular occasion, he's bitten off more than he can chew.



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio
 


You said:



there may be [m]ore going on globally involving these high energy machines roasting our poor atmosphere


Kind of sounds like you're saying it's a high energy machine roasting our atmosphere. I apologise if that was not the intent of your post, however that is pretty much what you said. For the record, HAARP isn't exactly high-energy when compared to the rest of the effects on the ionosphere, and it's not roasting anything, let alone the atmosphere, most of which is miles away from where HAARP's activities focus.



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry


Here's tons of info off of CNN's website entitled weather wars. (This information really gets into the science which makes it all possible) REAL SCIENCE. THE TYPE OF SCIENCE THAT FORCES THE D.O.D TO TAKE NOTICE.

Weatherwars is a CNN website? You are nuts.

Domain ID
7662138-LRMS
Domain Name:WEATHERWARS.INFO
Created On:04-Oct-2004 19:34:36 UTC
Last Updated On:10-Feb-2009 16:58:11 UTC
Expiration Date:04-Oct-2011 19:34:36 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:The Name IT Corporation dba NameServices.net (R182-LRMS)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:C6830974-LRMS
Registrant Name:Scott Stevens
Registrant Organization:Scott Stevens
Registrant Street1:1778 Sunrise Way
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City
ocatello
Registrant State/Province:ID
Registrant Postal Code:83201
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.2086370613
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:

whois.domaintools.com...

There is no science there. Scott Stevens is an ex-TV weatherman who raves about "chemtrails", ignoring the science behind contrails.

[edit on 1/26/2010 by Phage]


Silly man...Do yourself a favor. Go to CNN, and then type "Weather Wars" into their search engine. That's how I found the info in the first place. Not to mention that CNN did a whole episode on this guy's findings years ago after Hurricane Katrina. Don't worry bud, I'll find the episode. Jeez.

And if this was the only thing that you could attack after my discovery of the DOD site, then you're really reaching for something that you can't have.

History Channel, weather wars
www.youtube.com...

This was discovered before China's big earthquake:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I find some of this stuff very interesting.



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by triplescorpio
 


You said:



there may be [m]ore going on globally involving these high energy machines roasting our poor atmosphere


Kind of sounds like you're saying it's a high energy machine roasting our atmosphere. I apologise if that was not the intent of your post, however that is pretty much what you said. For the record, HAARP isn't exactly high-energy when compared to the rest of the effects on the ionosphere, and it's not roasting anything, let alone the atmosphere, most of which is miles away from where HAARP's activities focus.



Actually, I could have sworn that triplescorpio was arguing against HAARP. But, I haven't read the entirety of the thread. Where did he say this???



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry


Thank you Imagir!!! Sometimes someone has to call B.S. on the same old routine that gets delivered here on ATS. I will say this though...I respect the hell out of PHAGE since he seems to be the ONLY one who can stand his ground with integrity (his followers are very weak though). Without PHAGE, ATS would not be as reputable and balanced.

However, on this particular occasion, he's bitten off more than he can chew.


HAARP couldn't pop a bag of popcorn.

Your going to break your arm patting yourself on the back.

The reason you are alone in this thread with your peons, is the rest of the posters gave up on you.

You don't want to see the truth, enjoy your "victory".



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


If Imagir is on your side, you've already lost. Imagir seems to love bizarre, baseless ideas.

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


Scott Stevens is a joke. He's like the countless arrogant amateurs who think they're "on to something", but can't get over themselves enough to realise they're just wrong. He cites the research of Thomas Bearden, who has received no support from the scientific community (due to his ideas being crap).

You're going to have to do a bit better than a slew of YouTube videos and some joke weatherman from Idaho to make people believe your fantastic, rabid claims.



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


If Imagir is on your side, you've already lost. Imagir seems to love bizarre, baseless ideas.

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


Scott Stevens is a joke. He's like the countless arrogant amateurs who think they're "on to something", but can't get over themselves enough to realise they're just wrong. He cites the research of Thomas Bearden, who has received no support from the scientific community (due to his ideas being crap).

You're going to have to do a bit better than a slew of YouTube videos and some joke weatherman from Idaho to make people believe your fantastic, rabid claims.


Um...lets just drop Scott Stevens and go back to the thing that destroyed Phage. Well, one of the things that destroyed Phage. Excluding his very lame knowledge of RF frequencies.

www.defense.gov...

I think that says it all. Directly out of William Cohen's mouth!!!

Now, if you claim that Phage is more knowledgeable than the former secretary of Defense, then...you've lost.

Like I said before, if you don't want to hurt Phage's case, I would step away from this. Phage has already been trounced beyond belief and wasn't aware of very basic information regarding hertz levels and wattage. If you don't believe me, just go back through the posts where I had to correct him. So, In that respect, Scott Stevens has Phage beat...badly, let alone what I did to him.

And, in case you don't want to read that entire link, here are Cohen's words.

"Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

Now, Phage says that eco-terrorism doesn't exist and that electromagnetic currents CANNOT CAUSE HARMFUL DAMAGE THAT WOULD INDUCE EARTHQUAKES, VOLCANOES, AND THE SUCH. But, as it were...in 1997, they (THE D.O.D.) had already accepted this as reality in their preparation to protect the American People.

Evolved Ministry 1, Phage 0. Hey, I even invited Phage to a game of chess...he declined on that one too.

Thanks for playing. I have officially put this to rest, as well as Phage's reputation. By the way, you're not helping him much. Its only looking worse for you.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


That link is talking about hypothetical research into phenomenon, not that people are actually doing it. Phage has pointed that out to you already.

Please learn to read before wading in and proclaiming your argument superior, as it just makes you look foolish.

Pathetic.



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


That link is talking about hypothetical research into phenomenon, not that people are actually doing it. Phage has pointed that out to you already.

Please learn to read before wading in and proclaiming your argument superior, as it just makes you look foolish.

Pathetic.


Um no...the hypothetical phenomenon that they were speaking of was regarding Phantom moles and possibility of an Ebola virus being released. Consequently, he stated that...

"Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

I don't see anything in here relating to eco-terrorism being hypothetical. Nice try though. You can try to twist the words, very much like a Christian fundamentalist, trying to justify their actions, or, you can grow up and accept that William Cohen stated that it was REAL. If the THREAT existed in 1997 and it is now 2010, then obviously you're not aware of the acceleration of technologies and how things like this work. That's what I find to be pathetic.

And by the way, thanks for using the word Pathetic...because that's how your argument currently looks. If you could actually qualify it as an argument without any sources or information to back it up.

Again...thanks for playing. You've been wonderful.


[edit on 26-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
However popular some may think it is to slam another Member, it is definitely NOT On Topic and it is against the Terms and Conditions

Warnings and such are to follow if this course is continued

Please stay On Topic

Semper



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
However popular some may think it is to slam another Member, it is definitely NOT On Topic and it is against the Terms and Conditions

Warnings and such are to follow if this course is continued

Please stay On Topic

Semper


No problem.



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious
 


What about the HAARP - US-Patent-No-4.686.605?

Any skilled and scientific comment?



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Now, if you claim that Phage is more knowledgeable than the former secretary of Defense, then...you've lost.


Well I'm happy to make that claim.

I'm suprised though that you'll believe naything a politician says .......


Anyway, as for HAARP, it was active on many occasions when no earthquake occurred. It was not active on many occassion when major earthquakes did occur.

On the other hand someone turned on their kettle to make a cup of tea at exactly the same time the Haiti earthquake occurred - and indeed, someone, somewhere did the same at exactly the same time very major earthquake in the past 50 years has occurred........!

Thus we conclude ........



Conspiracy theories are fine. But when they are so obviously flawed they demean more legitmate theories.



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by davesidious
 


What about the HAARP - US-Patent-No-4.686.605?

Any skilled and scientific comment?


The fact that a patent exists does not mean that the machine descibed in the patent is capable of the performance described.

Nor does it mean that the machine is not capable of such performance - but empirical evidence is required.

I can file a patent to show that my teapot can cause earthquakes. Would you accept that as being probable?



posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan
 


Nobody is saying that all the earthquakes are caused by Scalar Weapons like HAARP. Moreover it does not exist only Gakona facility but dozens of others facilities like Gakona all around the world.
www.abovetopsecret.com...



new topics

top topics



 
52
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join