It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
I think that they generate their own power. Its unfortunate that there's no real way to positively attribute HAARP to what happened. Ultimately, the earthquake could have still been very natural, but, my common sense says otherwise.

All this parading about and talking down your nose to everyone and you think HAARP generates their own power?

Here's a lesson for you then.

Following completion of this work in 2006, the HAARP Research Station now has an installed power generation capability of approximately 12.5 MW *

The diesel generators in question:

For comparison that is about the same as 10 wind turbines.
Or power the whole city of Perth in 1925.

That really isn't a whole lot of power...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

www.rense.com...

Here is a link to an article whose author claims evidence such earthquakes as Haiti's can be created by strategically placed nukes (black ops). The author also claims that the originator of this information which concerned the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami lived for only 5 months after sharing this information with the world.

Phage, if you read this please let us know what you think.

Also, my apologies if that link had already been posted.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat
The only real way to find out if HARRP was used at the time of the Earth Quake is to check out the power companies output at that time. The power company that supplies the power to the facility would have a record of usage.

I've already brought this out in my previous post here.

> The transmission power of HAARP is limited to 3.6 million watts, of which only 80% (2.8 million watts) is actually transmitted into the ionosphere due to antenna inefficiencies etc. Conspiracy theorists are off by more than a factor of 1000!

The one minute long Earthquake that hit Haiti was measured at mag 7 which is equivalent to a 30 megaton bomb. That translates to an energy equivalent of 600 MW or 600 million watts in that one minute! Compare this with a max of 50,000W or just 50kw that HAARP can fire up in one minute!

So even if HAARP operated on full steam, it consumed no more than 50,000 watts or 50 KW in that one minute. Compare this to the power of that earthquake which was the equivalent to 600,000,000 or 600 million watts!

No power plant on Earth can produce that kind of power surge in such a short time without affecting the electricity grid!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by OrionHunterX]

So I guess you think it is the blasting cap that causes the explosion instead of the dynamite. Pretty silly statements about HAARP .
Shows your total lack of understanding of the principals.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat
The only real way to find out if HARRP was used at the time of the Earth Quake is to check out the power companies output at that time. The power company that supplies the power to the facility would have a record of usage.

This may help for a specific event but it would mean the damage would already be done.
Also you would need a way to check the power usage of any and all similar installation on the planet. They can work in conjunction with each other.
In this type of Electronic weaponry governments can supply off grid power that would be hard to detect.
It is a good idea you have and a step in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I think that they generate their own power. Its unfortunate that there's no real way to positively attribute HAARP to what happened. Ultimately, the earthquake could have still been very natural, but, my common sense says otherwise.

All this parading about and talking down your nose to everyone and you think HAARP generates their own power?

Here's a lesson for you then.

Following completion of this work in 2006, the HAARP Research Station now has an installed power generation capability of approximately 12.5 MW *

The diesel generators in question:

For comparison that is about the same as 10 wind turbines.
Or power the whole city of Perth in 1925.

That really isn't a whole lot of power...

Good find. This may not be a lot of power to you.
But in the hands of people who do know what they are doing then it is really quite a lot.
It is also a little way to freeking much power to communicate.
We received radio signals from outside our solar system in the seventies from a US space probe with just a couple watt transmitter.
Factor in the possibility that power can be had from the grid and parallel facilities strung out across the globe. Then the power to STIMULATE a natural disaster--- already on the brink of occurring ---is a no brainier.
It is like putting in the last few drops in a lake just before the dam breaks

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
So I guess you think it is the blasting cap that causes the explosion instead of the dynamite. Pretty silly statements about HAARP .

What 'blasting cap'?? What 'dynamite'?? Please pardon my abject ignorance and educate me on what exactly you imply? Or are you trying to be sarcastic?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

And all of that without any evidence. Interesting.

HAARP uses its power to affect the ionosphere, and only the ionosphere nearly directly above it. The amount of power needed is because it's not broadcasting a signal, but affecting the freakin' ionosphere.

Clearly you are lacking some basic understanding of HAARP's claims, and are instead leapfrogging over the long, difficult words and concepts and going straight to "hurrrrrr earthquake weaponszzz!!!111eleventy".

Genius.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

What 'blasting cap'?? What 'dynamite'?? Please pardon my abject ignorance and educate me on what exactly you imply? Or are you trying to be sarcastic?

Thanks!

HAARP does not create a fault ( earthquake zone ) from scratch-- it could work in conjunction with one all ready prepared by nature.
Haiti's visible previous fault line was photographed by NASA not long ago.
It's exact location was not known by many.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The Caribbean is a complex tectonic region - but the major faultlines are very well known, including the one which caused the recent Haitian earthquakes.

Now, why do you think this one earthquake was caused by HAARP but not any of the hundreds of others around the world that took place the same day? Indeed, I daresay there were several earthquakes in various places around the same time. Even is HAARP were an earthquake machine and not just a tea making device, how do you know which earthquake it was causing?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Essan]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So, according to you, HAARP's actions are indistinguishable from a fault line naturally causing an earthquake?

What a waste of money!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pumpkinorange
reply to post by Imagir

Given that some report that chemtrails are metallic aerosals, I would like your opinion regarding how they could interact, if at all, with HAARP.

BARIUM...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This was the original which was on the DOD's site.

Secretary of Defense William Cohen on HAARP (1997)

In April 1997, the then U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen publicly discussed the dangers of HAARP-like technology, saying "

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!
thers are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations... It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts."

This quote derives from an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn, quoted from "DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy," held at the University of Georgia-Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

www.defense.gov...

This would be the ultimate link to destroy any argument Phage ever had. The secretary of Defense noting that there are technologies (patented ones) that can alter the weather, create earthquakes, volcanoes and other such disasters.

I rest my case!!!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

I guess there are still a lot of left over flotsom here on the thread.
The density of their skulls may be the only thing on the planet not effected by the AWESOME POWER of HAARP.
The one you have pointed out time and time again in your post
above.
The one that has exposed the true agenda of foulness practiced by members right here on ATS.
Imagine that!!.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

That transcript clearly states they are talking about claimed research, and not actual weapons.

The reading comprehension on this thread can be staggeringly low!

reply to post by Imagir

Chemtrails? Ha! I'm not surprised for a second that you believe in that nonsense. Hahahaha!

Do you know this lady, by any chance?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by davesidious]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

So, according to you, HAARP's actions are indistinguishable from a fault line naturally causing an earthquake?

What a waste of money!

I said no such thing. You need a course in reading comprehension and an enema.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You said it can't create an earthquake, that it has to use an already-existing fault. Which is what normal earthquakes do. So yeah, that's what you said.

Natural: A fault exists, stress builds up, an earthquake happens
Your HAARP assertion: A fault exists, stress builds up, HAARP does its thing, an earthquake happens.

See? Please.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That transcript clearly states they are talking about claimed research, and not actual weapons.

The reading comprehension on this thread can be staggeringly low!

reply to post by Imagir

Chemtrails? Ha! I'm not surprised for a second that you believe in that nonsense. Hahahaha!

What statement are you refering to? got a quote?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You said it can't create an earthquake, that it has to use an already-existing fault. Which is what normal earthquakes do. So yeah, that's what you said.

Natural: A fault exists, stress builds up, an earthquake happens
Your HAARP assertion: A fault exists, stress builds up, HAARP does its thing, an earthquake happens.

See? Please.

Have you totally lost it? You need to use your quote thingy.
You are doing what you folks like to do more than any thing else.
Make up fairy tales.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The post I replied to is linked to in the link above the post entitled "post by Donny 4 million".

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

You have not provided any evidence. None. Just links to things you don't understand, or links to crack-pot sites that have no evidence of their own.

It's not up to me to provide evidence, as I'm not the one making the claim. The burden is on you, and I've yet to see you "pony up", as they say.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join