It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by davesidious

What about the HAARP - US-Patent-No-4.686.605?

Any skilled and scientific comment?

The fact that a patent exists does not mean that the machine descibed in the patent is capable of the performance described.

Nor does it mean that the machine is not capable of such performance - but empirical evidence is required.

I can file a patent to show that my teapot can cause earthquakes. Would you accept that as being probable?

Hmmm... I already know this way of argumentation.... Yes. Already know.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, but the storm is clearly continuous (DC) and some 'noise' at all frequencies, but you can clearly see HAARP's 2.1 Hz signal, even the harmonics can be seen. In any case, it's not a bright idea to blast the skies with LF and wait to see what happens....

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by triplescorpio

First of all, how about you show us how HAARP is the weapon you think it is, then we can continue further down your line of reasoning. To engage in discussion on an unproven subject, while pretending it is proven, is ridiculously pointless.

Why should triple have to do this redundant work for you?
Crap it is all right here on the thread.
That Cohen guy spells it out so CLEARLY.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

First of all, how about you show us how HAARP is the weapon you think it is, then we can continue further down your line of reasoning. To engage in discussion on an unproven subject, while pretending it is proven, is ridiculously pointless.

Any you believe everything a politician tells you? Come on guys .......

Next you'll be saying the Iraqis had WMD aimed at the USA ......

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by davesidious

What about the HAARP - US-Patent-No-4.686.605?

Any skilled and scientific comment?

The fact that a patent exists does not mean that the machine descibed in the patent is capable of the performance described.

Nor does it mean that the machine is not capable of such performance - but empirical evidence is required.

I can file a patent to show that my teapot can cause earthquakes. Would you accept that as being probable?

Actually, the fact that the patent exists should be ringing warning bells inside that little mind of yours.

But, if it doesn't, then...nothing will.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Cohen was not talking about "the dangers of HAARP-like technology". He was talking about false claims about those technologies. Just making such claims is an easy way of creating terror. They don't have to actually be able to do it, they just have to talk about it to get people scared.

Fear mongering. Out of context quotes are another good tool. You wouldn't know anything about that though, would you.

[edit on 1/26/2010 by Phage]

[edit on 1/26/2010 by Phage]

I have found your normal posts on this subject sometimes informative and you do have a flair for the 'fight"
But you have stooped to an all time low with this blatant false statement.
Shameful.
Cohen definitively says that earthquake weapons are a threat. Period.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So you believe everything your politicans tell you?

You would never once question Reagan, or Bush or Obama? Because they have access to info you dont so they must be telling you the truth all the time ...... Even when what they say flies in the face of known science and has no collaboration whatsoever?

And there was me thinking this was a conspiracy website

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Any you believe everything a politician tells you? Come on guys .......

Next you'll be saying the Iraqis had WMD aimed at the USA ......

Do you mean --like Cass Sunstine operates.
You think he would send an army of brain dead drones out to the net.
Just to attempt to spoof people into thinking HAARP is used to communicate with tiny snail darters wherever they are.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

So you believe everything your politicans tell you?

You would never once question Reagan, or Bush or Obama? Because they have access to info you dont so they must be telling you the truth all the time ...... Even when what they say flies in the face of known science and has no collaboration whatsoever?

And there was me thinking this was a conspiracy website

Your line of reasoning is similar to a 3 year old plugging his ears and then saying...

"LA LA LA LA LA LA...I can't hear you. LA LA LA LA LA LA"

I'm sorry, but the days of Phage being able to manipulate the weak are over. Welcome to the new, improved "Evolved Ministry." The information age is supplying all of us with more accurate information and people are becoming wise to the tactics formerly imposed by the MSM.

Haarp is real...I hate to burst your bubble.

So...from your own words, I can deduct that you don't believe in the 911 official story because it came from the mouths of politicians...RIGHT??? Well, I guess that makes you a conspiracy theorist. I can also deduct that you believe in aliens because the U.S. "political community" denies their existence. I can also deduct that you're probably against Universal Health Care because the political structure is the one sending it through. So, I can also safely say that no matter what a politician says, you're going to have a counter to it because...They all lie about everything!!!

Okay conspiracy boy...I think you're officially nuts.

However, I will have to agree that many politicians are lying snakes. On this one though, William Cohen had no reason to come forward and make up such nonsense. Especially if it garners a reaction like the one that you gave.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!, page 12
Did you see anything out there that states the HAARP data is recently gone missing for the day of the Quake? Or it it just a rumor? thanks briggy ...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread53642... - 16 hours ago - Similar This was the #1 on an AOL search.

Boy, you hit the right button and you wjnd up#1 on an AOL search. Eooow!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I didn't alter the text. I didn't have to. It is clear what Cohen is talking about.

Do you know what happend at B'nai Brith? It was an anthrax hoax.
Cohen is talking about the very real danger posed by false alarms and claims. How they cause fear and can distract attention from real threats. It's called (yes) disinfo.

The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one.

He definitely was addressing the "MOLE THREAT" as a rumor or a possibility. However, he minced no words when talking about the electromagnetic threat which you outright deny has any merit. WEAK.

He said outright, the threat is "real." End of discussion.

So Phage...Get your facts straight, and quit distorting them as you please.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The only real way to find out if HARRP was used at the time of the Earth Quake is to check out the power companies output at that time. The power company that supplies the power to the facility would have a record of usage.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Any further posts about any other Member and not the topic, could result in warnings and possible removal of posting privileges

If you have an agenda, it does not belong here

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat
The only real way to find out if HARRP was used at the time of the Earth Quake is to check out the power companies output at that time. The power company that supplies the power to the facility would have a record of usage.

I've already brought this out in my previous post here.

> The transmission power of HAARP is limited to 3.6 million watts, of which only 80% (2.8 million watts) is actually transmitted into the ionosphere due to antenna inefficiencies etc. Conspiracy theorists are off by more than a factor of 1000!

The one minute long Earthquake that hit Haiti was measured at mag 7 which is equivalent to a 30 megaton bomb. That translates to an energy equivalent of 600 MW or 600 million watts in that one minute! Compare this with a max of 50,000W or just 50kw that HAARP can fire up in one minute!

So even if HAARP operated on full steam, it consumed no more than 50,000 watts or 50 KW in that one minute. Compare this to the power of that earthquake which was the equivalent to 600,000,000 or 600 million watts!

No power plant on Earth can produce that kind of power surge in such a short time without affecting the electricity grid!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat

I think that they generate their own power. Its unfortunate that there's no real way to positively attribute HAARP to what happened. Ultimately, the earthquake could have still been very natural, but, my common sense says otherwise.

My main point to this thread was to show that HAARP has the capacity to have made the Haiti earthquake possible. And, when you consider some of the recent events that have happened at the end of 2009 (tetrahedron, sky spiral etc) the earthquake would definitely seem like an extension of the weirdness. So, keep your eyes open.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Ultimately, the earthquake could have still been very natural, but, my common sense says otherwise.

Except HAARP is not able to produce earthquakes....

My main point to this thread was to show that HAARP has the capacity to have made the Haiti earthquake possible.

Well, you failed miserably there, you are not aware of what HAARP actually does, so you make up silly conspiracytheories!

And, when you consider some of the recent events that have happened at the end of 2009 (tetrahedron, sky spiral etc)

All with a perfectly logical explanation without bringing conspirascy theories into it

the earthquake would definitely seem like an extension of the weirdness.

except that there was no weirdness, and earthquakes are common

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join