It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Like I said, I've seen the links. They do not build a case, they repeat the same nonsense over and over again. None of it is anything but claims based on speculation, ignorance and misunderstanding. Making connections where there are none. HAARP is not a directed energy weapon.

No evidence, no science. Snake oil.

[edit on 1/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I was doing some snooping around on another website and found Hugo Chavez saying the United States used a weapon.

www.bbc5.tv...

and RT talks about it too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by briggy

Yes, that's been the topic of a few threads.
It seems Hugo might be reading a bit too much of Sorcha Faal's work.

A grim report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet for Prime Minister Putin is stating today that the catastrophic earthquake that has devastated the Island of Haiti was the ‘clear result’ of a United States Navy test of one of its ‘earthquake weapons’ planned to be used by the Americans upon the Persian Nation of Iran but had gone ‘horribly wrong’.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

In case you don't know about Sorcha Faal:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Like I said, I've seen the links. They do not build a case, they repeat the same nonsense over and over again. None of it is anything but claims based on speculation, ignorance and misunderstanding. Making connections where there are none. HAARP is not a directed energy weapon.

No evidence, no science. Snake oil.

I would assume that this would be your response. You're not known for admitting fault, so, why would I expect you to change your spots on this particular day???

Phage...I hate to tell you (that's a lie, I love telling you), but, you're wrong. Outright. And you might be able to fool the many who follow you, but, I'm not as impressionable.

And, I also know that...THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT YOU READ ALL OF THE LINKS. It took me quite awhile over a period of 2 or more years to research all of that info. Are you REALLY telling me that you did it in a couple of hours???

For shame.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I have been interested in HAARP for a while, I did not need you to show me those links (and there are plenty more).

What I have learned (the real science) tells me that HAARP cannot control the weather, HAARP cannot control my mind, HAARP cannot create earthquakes, HAARP is not a weapon. HAARP is a research facility.

I see no evidence that you have "studied" anything more than conspiracy sites for your information. You seem to have little understanding of how HAARP actually works.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I have been interested in HAARP for a while, I did not need you to show me those links (and there are plenty more).

What I have learned (the real science) tells me that HAARP cannot control the weather, HAARP cannot control my mind, HAARP cannot create earthquakes, HAARP is not a weapon. HAARP is a research facility.

Really??? Provide me sources that prove your claims.

I can play this debunking game as easily as the next guy. I can go through all of your links, claim that its pseudoscience (especially since you weren't aware that frequencies are amplified by watts), and ultimately, make you appear unknowledgeable like I have on the past 5 or more pages. You didn't know that frequencies had mid levels, you weren't aware of the 3.6 megawatts of HAARP amplification (you looked it up after I told you)...So, if your interest in HAARP was as sound as you claim it to be, you wouldn't have made so many tactical errors.

Just an observation.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by Phage

Cool, The minute details of what you say can be pointed out and argued by those that choose to. The continuation of my thinking would have dealt with modulation, frequency and phase shift, Also the introduction of seperate transmissions of any or all of the frequencies from VLF to microwave (radar) and above. Operators choice of power frequency and LOCATION.
What I think is of utmost importance is NOT just the ability to generate heat and unlimited frequency levels in a small area (concentrated) of the ionosphere --But also the ability to use the natural changes to maximum ability. Do you know why HAARP would be located where it is?
Think 'Land of the Midnight Sun" also being closer to the magnetic pole cannot hurt the tricks in the HAARP tool bag. Now add the use of a myriad of space junk still out there that was designed as weapons grade. Not to mention space mirrors physical or atmospheric.
My contention is that earthquake connection or not, this technology needs close scrutiny.
Remember the American public was not consulted when two atomic bombs were unleashed on hundreds of thousands of world citizens.

Excellently stated Donny. I have posted some additional information from scholarly sources about HAARP just above this post.

Wow!
I am so happy there is someone around here that can freely post without being influenced by Cass Sunstine and crew.
It is good to know you care about the future of the planet and it's people.
Your concern for the atmosphere and the earth is commendable.
Arguing against your information shows a sad lack of integrity and patriotism.
I also do not say the Haiti earthquake was caused by HAARP.
But the building argument against it being capable of massive human damage becomes infinitely weak.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by briggy
I was doing some snooping around on another website and found Hugo Chavez saying the United States used a weapon.

www.bbc5.tv...

www.youtube.com...

Hey briggy
Did you see anything out there that states the HAARP data is recently gone missing for the day of the Quake? Or it it just a rumor?
thanks briggy

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are correct sir this is nothing short of fiction. HAARP is the new scapegoat of ATS and its ashame because it is a very interesting and disturbing project of its own there is no need to cloud its truly amazing science with fictional nonsense.

Be Well

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Another blanket statement with no research, resources, links, or sources to back up the claims. It seems that the debunking crowd have become the new "conspiracy" nut crew. Making claims based off of opinion rather than sound judgment or research is what this site is supposedly against, and yet, here we are again with the same ole' same old.

They ask for sources that they never intend to read, and when information is provided, they ask for more. They make statements that they can never back with research. If you're lucky enough to get them to actually read the information, they deny it because it contradicts their predefined schematic framework. I have to say, the debunking crowd used to be thorough, but, ever since the Obama Administration admitted to littering forums like this with disinformation agents, the gig has been up and their time is becoming short.

Thanks for inviting me here Donnie...its always a pleasure to put them back in their place!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

There's a third option you've not entertained - that you simply don't understand what they're talking about, and have got confused.

There is even a fourth, which is the closest to reality yet...

You simply have no idea what this thread is about and your last post to me may have been the most ignorant comment that I have ever received on ATS...by anyone...ever. It was barely intelligible and I'm surprised that I could piece together your random thoughts well enough to respond.

You would do well not to further hurt Phage's chance at redemption.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

aw geez ur kidding right the reason i found this sight is because of twenty twelve and the haarp array.
IM vague no its better to say it was an earthquake machine(uhh your proof?) rather then address any real science if it humors you i will gladly lead this new era of REALITY based debunking you can have the reptilian / 9/11 freaks im happy in my place of ignorance.

Be Well

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by briggy

www.bbc5.tv...

www.youtube.com...

Excellent digging. I had not heard this interesting tid bit of information. Usually world leaders won't call other world leaders out like that, so they can keep the knowledge between friends. Hmmmm. I'm going to have to check this out.

Thanks...

I'm sure that the debunkers next move will be to claim that Chavez is irrational, insane, and against the newly found fascist U.S. of A. And yes, I do mean fascist. The removal of campaign finance officially puts us in that arena. But, I will be the first to say, I'll believe a person in certain power who may have access to information that I may not have over some random, senseless patriot who blindly backs everything that we do.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

aw geez ur kidding right the reason i found this sight is because of twenty twelve and the haarp array.
IM vague no its better to say it was an earthquake machine(uhh your proof?) rather then address any real science if it humors you i will gladly lead this new era of REALITY based debunking you can have the reptilian / 9/11 freaks im happy in my place of ignorance.

Be Well

Reptilians??? Are you on drugs??? I don't think anyone on this thread said anything about reptilians, therefore, I think you found your way onto the wrong thread. That one is down the hall and to the left. Well, that's just another person who just destroyed any credibility that the debunkers had. Are reptilians something that you believe in??? If so, please show me the evidence of THAT ONE.

Now, as far as supporting information...I guess you'll have to go back and just read the thread. I'm not posting anymore information to people who simply are too lazy or don't know how to read. And please, don't pick up Phage's argument because he still thinks that hertz levels amplify themselves.

And for God's sake, learn to type in an intelligible way so that everyone can understand the language that you're attempting to speak Universally. This broken up, poorly formulated sentencing with bad grammar is getting a little hard to sift through. If you can't even type your thoughts up intelligently, how am I to take you seriously as a viable poster???

And yes...

Be well. That I agree with.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

Get a grip. You can't even keep your argument together. As soon as it's shown to be rubbish, you switch what you're arguing against.

Now you're calling Phage a stooge? Grow up. You are making a fool of yourself, and are bringing the reputation of ATS down.

'Reading' a link doesn't constitute investigation any more than writing a shopping list constitutes writing a novel. Don't get above yourself. You are no researcher.

Yawn. Oh, as the mighty Phage falls there is the "weeping and gnashing of teeth." Sorry that it had to come to this...but, it was bound to happen sometime.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Holy dweeb and freaks, Bat Man SIR.
Alfred and I shall HAARP on the well studied,
We got nothin else but insults and brain damage.
We conclude that Evolutionary Ministry has explained the dangers of HAARP in a far more superior
manor than any other poster on this thread. Although there have been many other excellent posters
that agree with his savvy. Viva America.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

(especially since you weren't aware that frequencies are amplified by watts)

I sure hope he was not aware of that, it makes no sense at all, it is just nonsense... frequencies amplified by watts, what next temperature amplified by ohms...

You didn't know that frequencies had mid levels,

another nonsense statement...

3.6 megawatts of HAARP amplification

still nonsense, you really have no clue what you are on about!

[edit on 25/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Given that some report that chemtrails are metallic aerosals, I would like your opinion regarding how they could interact, if at all, with HAARP.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

I sure hope he was not aware of that, it makes no sense at all, it is just nonsense... frequencies amplified by watts, what next temperature amplified by ohms...

Here is what is nonsense whatever your name is.
You have absolutely nothing here in this punky attack post.
I will show you just how far out of order you are with just your OHMS remark.
Ohms --- a measure of resistance. Without resistance there is no heat.
Stick your hand right here on the electric stove pardoner.
And yes P=IR squared. Without it you amplify zilch.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

By the way dereks...this is research for dummies
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh my God, we've definitely got a live one here. I actually have someone debating me as to whether frequencies (sound and RF signals) are amplified by watts. WOW!!! I am so glad that you have picked up Phage's spot...really I am.

Haarp pushes 3.6 Megawatts of power so that it can push the frequencies silliness. Jesus wept.

Guess what...I won't even go further. This is priceless!!!

You have just made my day!!

But...I do hope that you're just kidding, otherwise I will really have to dunk my head in water just to make sure that I'm conscious.

By the way dereks...this is research for dummies
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 26-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join