It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
However, I'm still waiting for one shred of evidence on your behalf.

You are the one who made the stupid claim, it is up to you to back that claim up... which you are unable to do!

I provided info about HAARP,

you did not actually

(Technical info that was obviously above yours and Phage's head)

You posted technobabble that made no sense at all, just showing your lack of knowledge of what HAARP actually does

I also provided info from the former secretary of Defense William Cohen

No, your poor reading comprehension resulted in you twisting what he said to fit your silly claim

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Donny 4 million

The Caribbean is a complex tectonic region - but the major faultlines are very well known, including the one which caused the recent Haitian earthquakes.

Now, why do you think this one earthquake was caused by HAARP but not any of the hundreds of others around the world that took place the same day? Indeed, I daresay there were several earthquakes in various places around the same time. Even is HAARP were an earthquake machine and not just a tea making device, how do you know which earthquake it was causing?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Essan]

You now have joined the reading comprehension group therapy session.
You will see nowhere on this thread that I ever said HAARP caused an earthquake. Quote please.
Your tactics are as common as a snake oil salesman's.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You, and a handful of others, have been inferring that throughout this entire thread. Why else would the topic of HAARP be brought up in a conversation about the Haitian earthquake? Please.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

You, and a handful of others, have been inferring that throughout this entire thread. Why else would the topic of HAARP be brought up in a conversation about the Haitian earthquake? Please.

To be fair because I need not defend anyone but myself please show me a quote and I will be more than happy to address it.
Your request although a fair one is as ambiguous as the threads derailer's

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Before I completely bow out here...I want to thank the staff here for giving me an applause for my work on this thread. There are a couple of mods who didn't appreciate my efforts, but, you can't please everyone. One of them has a regular habit of removing my posts, but, you have to accept that not everyone will agree with you.

This thread is quite pivotal to how all of us can look at, judge, and weigh information. Whether you believe in the power of frequency weapons or not, our government has recognized this as a threat and has created a version of their own "potential weapon" in response to Russia's equivalent, "Sura." William Cohen was clear on this matter.

Again, I will reiterate:
Secretary of Defense William Cohen on HAARP (1997)

In April 1997, the then U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen publicly discussed the dangers of HAARP-like technology, saying "

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!
thers are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations... It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts."

This quote derives from an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn, quoted from "DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy," held at the University of Georgia-Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

It is common knowledge that HAARP was our response to the Russian development of their frequency and Ionosphere warming device, and now there are several that have popped up around the globe. We should all be skeptical and scrutinize the reasons for such machines.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.eiscat.se...
e7.eiscat.se...

Educate yourselves and stay strong against the competition that will attempt to stifle your efforts. As you can see, perseverance has its benefits.

Thanks to all for allowing me to participate. Thank you Donnie for your invitation to this thread, and thanks to the one's who were steadfast in the debate against me. You made my ability to receive applause and gain 500 extra ATS points possible!!!

Again...HAARP is real and it would do everyone wonders to educate yourselves on its capabilities. Don't allow debunking tactics prevent you from seeking the truth.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No, you didn't say that in so many words. In that much, you are correct. You, and several others did, however, infer it quite often through out this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetpeanc

So was my microwave. Must be my fault then, right?

Yep, every single earthquake in the past 20 years has occurred at exactly the same time that someone used a microwave oven. QED

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

No, you didn't say that in so many words. In that much, you are correct. You, and several others did, however, infer it quite often through out this thread.

Thank you.
Secretary of defense William Cohen did without question say that HAARP like weapons can cause earthquakes.
I hope that documented truth stays with you and the members.
I cannot speak for others that perhaps have let their emotions get in the way of their tireless efforts.
The effort is not in the theory, applications or research. It is purely in the effort to challenge disinformation and ignorance.
I for one have nothing to gain by pointing to these matters. Except for the hope that since we possess the power we will use it more wisely than atomic and hydrogen weapons.
Again in fairness--If you read the posts of the folks on this thread (the ones that remain) you will find that no one (at least to my knowledge) ever said that the Haiti earthquake was CAUSED by HAARP.
What you will find is really quite the opposite. I can attest that I and for sure Evolutionary Ministry have stated that we did not believe the technology caused the Haiti earthquake.
If you disagree please post some quotes and let's discuss them. Don't worry about any of this being top secret info. It's all declassified.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by davesidious

Your feints and continuous mistifications are a gigantic nonsense.
You continues to deny the evidence going in circle without to supply some solid support to your ideas.
I know already this way to argue.

The old school,... true?

Perhaps a mirror is in order because you are doing exactly the same thing. When solid observations and data is presented to the contrary of your worldview, suddenly its all about denial of your evidence, which is pure speculation.

Modus operandi perhaps?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Helmkat]

The problem is, we haven't seen any evidence that states that HAARP is INCAPABLE of creating the earthquake that happened in Haiti. The evidence posted by others against this were not based off of sound scientific analysis, and was merely supported by opinion. However, we (Donnie and I) have not attributed HAARP to creating this earthquake either. One of the strongest supporters against HAARP being able to do this had absolutely no understanding of RF frequencies or how they are amplified, therefore, it nullifies their ability to argue this opinion with conviction.

Many posters on this thread supplied info that stated and demonstrated that the sheer power of HAARP is fully capable of such an atrocity. Consequently, we are not the only people on the planet who feel this way. Other world leaders have come forward to express their belief that the Haiti earthquake was not natural, but, a man made invention to judge their successes in future imperialistic endeavors. Hugo Chavez was one of those people. Now, before you decide to discredit this man, just consider this...he has strong affiliations with the U.N., has dealt with foreign policy for quite sometime, and also has intelligence agencies which supply him information regularly. This is not a stupid man despite many efforts to make him appear as such.
Regardless of your personal beliefs about him, he is here to stay and openly vocalizes his opinions of U.S. military policy.

www.foxnews.com...
www.digitaljournal.com...

The point is this...HAARP does have the power to create massive instabilities in the atmosphere and many of those instabilities are powerful enough to create ecological disasters. I have provided several sources, links, and statements made by other people who are "in the know" about the capabilities of these devices who have researched this evidence in a scientific manner.

And I will also tell you this again, the former secretary of Defense, "William Cohen" was briefed on these weapons through the D.O.D. Now, if the Department of Defense has made note of electromagnetic weaponry being a threat to American civilians and said that the "threat" was real, then it is something that should not be ignored even by the staunchest of debunkers.

According to the official 911 story and report (if you actually believe it), we had several chances to avert the attack which brought down the trade towers due to strong "intel" that suggested that Bin Laden was determined to attack the United States. Condoleeza Rice eloquently made this statement during a congressional meeting which was televised to the world. Because we didn't take this threat seriously, we lost over 3,000 lives and started 2 economy breaking wars as the result of our ignorance and apathy. This is not speculation, this is fact according to the 911 official story. We need to collectively wake up and DENY IGNORANCE because there is no telling how far things could go if we constantly ignore them.

Listed Below are the 12 patents for HAARP technologies.
HAARP PATENTS (Assigned to APTI, Inc.)

U.S. Patent 4686605:
Method And Apparatus For Altering A Region In The Earth's Atmosphere,
Ionosphere, And/Or Magnetosphere
Inventors: Eastlund; Bernard J., Spring, TX
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Issued: Aug. 11, 1987
Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

U.S. Patent 5038664:
Method For Producing A Shell Of Relativistic Particles At An Altitude
Above The Earth's Surface
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Washington, DC
Issued: Aug. 13, 1991
Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

U.S. Patent 4712155:
Method And Apparatus For Creating An Artificial Electron Cyclotron
Heating Region Of Plasma
Ramo; Simon, Beverly Hills, CA
Issued: Dec. 8, 1987
Filed: Jan. 28, 1985

U.S. Patent 5068669:
Power Beaming System
Inventors: Koert; Peter, Washington, DC
Cha; James T., Fairfax, VA
Issued: Nov. 26, 1991
Filed: Sep. 1, 1988

U.S. Patent 5218374:
Power Beaming System With Printer Circuit Radiating Elements
Having Resonating Cavities
Cha; James T., Fairfax, VA
Issued: June 8, 1993
Filed: Oct. 10, 1989

U.S. Patent 5293176:
Folded Cross Grid Dipole Antenna Element
Inventors: Elliot; Paul G., Vienna, VA
Issued: Mar. 8, 1994
Filed: Nov. 18, 1991

U.S. Patent 5202689:
Lightweight Focusing Reflector For Space
Inventors: Bussard; Robert W., Manassas, VA
Wallace; Thomas H., Gainesville, FL
Issued: Apr. 13, 1993
Filed: Aug. 23, 1991

U.S. Patent 5041834:
Artificial Ionospheric Mirror Composed Of A Plasma Layer
Which Can Be Tilted
Issued: Aug. 20, 1991
Filed: May. 17, 1990

U.S. Patent 4999637:
Creation Of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above The Earth
Inventors: Bass; Ronald M., Houston, TX
Issued: Mar. 12, 1991
Filed: May. 14, 1987

U.S. Patent 4954709:
High Resolution Directional Gamma Ray Detector
Inventors: Zigler; Arie, Rishon Le Zion, Israel
Eisen; Yosset, Rishon Le Zion, Israel
Issued: Sep. 4, 1990
Filed: Aug. 16, 1989

U.S. Patent 4817495:
Defense System For Discriminating Between Objects In Space
Inventors: Drobot; Adam T., Annandale, VA
Issued: Apr. 4, 1989
Filed: Jul. 7, 1986

U.S. Patent 4873928:
Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation
Inventors: Lowther; Frank E., Plano, TX
Issued: Oct. 17, 1989
Filed: June 15, 1987

Source for the patents:
www.padrak.com...

And I might want to add that the last patent is a bit scary. Nuclear sized explosions without radiation. We have been trying to achieve this for years with cold fusion which was merely a "theory." As it were, apparently scientists are attempting to make this a reality through the infinite power of RF frequencies.

As opposed to trying to debunk these possibilities, one might decide to research them for a "just in case" scenario. All in all, how would having the additional knowledge hurt you???

From this point forward, I will still be posting, but, I will only be posting additional facts for members who choose to educate themselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

And I might want to add that the last patent is a bit scary. Nuclear sized explosions without radiation. We have been trying to achieve this for years with cold fusion which was merely a "theory." As it were, apparently scientists are attempting to make this a reality through the infinite power of RF frequencies.

Yup. Great researcher you is.

Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation
United States Patent 4873928

A method for producing a high yield explosion without radioactive fallout comprising filling an expendible structure with an explosive mixture of a combustible gas (e.g. methane) and an oxidizer gas (e.g. oxygen) and then detonating said mixture.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

It's called a fuel-air bomb.

[edit on 1/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here is a very thorough analysis of HAARP technologies that was written back in 1985-1987. This technology of course, was expanded on from the original RF student and master Nikola Tesla. For those who are trying to understand the ramifications and potential of this technology, this will be a great read.

patft.uspto.gov.../netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,686,605 &RS=PN/4,686,605

I will be back to provide more information shortly. Another must read is...

"Angels don't play this HAARP." If you're already familiar with this book, then skip it. I will be providing more sources shortly.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Yup. Great researcher you is.

Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation
United States Patent 4873928

A method for producing a high yield explosion without radioactive fallout comprising filling an expendible structure with an explosive mixture of a combustible gas (e.g. methane) and an oxidizer gas (e.g. oxygen) and then detonating said mixture.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

It's called a fuel-air bomb.

[edit on 1/27/2010 by Phage]

Sorry Phage. I can't hear you. I'm busy providing information for those attempting to learn about RF technology and electromagnetic weapons. Consequently, its very nice to see you again. This has been of the utmost pleasure for me. As it were, I won't step down to the volatile behavior that you are resorting to. I'm just going to send you a kiss with love!!!

I'm still happy about the applause I got on this thread for my tireless efforts working to DENY IGNORANCE!!!

Now, if you don't mind...I've got some more work to do.

This is an exact replica from the last link, but, it makes for an easier read.
www.bariumblues.com...

Information about electromagnetic weaponry
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join