It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

What is HAARP?
HAARP stands for The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. The goal of this program is to further advance our knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere which can affect our military and civilian communication and navigation systems. The HAARP program operates a world-class ionospheric research facility located in Gakona, Alaska.

Evil HARRP data !
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

HARRP research gets published in scientific journals. There is no YouTube video showing this, and that is why you people seem to have such a hard time understanding.

HAARP is not even classified!

Why do you think there is more to harrp then what they are telling us ?
To say they are not telling us what they are learning/doing is complete BS the information is public information. It is not even "Confidential".

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Total Population Control

[Editor's Note: This is a highly revealing and insightful overview of the ELF, GWEN towers, and HAARP inter-connection. It was posted some time ago on Al Bielek's web site before Al went off the air, but its content is as timely today as when it first came out. The same author, Nicholas Jones, posted an excellent article about Chemtrails, Peanut Buter and Barium Sandwichs on Jeff Rense's web site a few months ago. This might be the same Nicholas Jones who is a BBC journalist and author of two books on Spin Control...Ken Adachi]

By Nicholas Jones

educate-yourself.org...
July 12, 2002

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Doesn't have to be classified. They hide their secrets in plain view. Its their way and their method of concealing their real agenda. The CFR and RIIA are in plain view but only certain members have access to its real agenda and insider think tanks.

We are wise to this ploy.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Care to prove your claims? What is HAARP hiding?
No YouTube videos with creepy music playing in the background please.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

Care to prove your claims? What is HAARP hiding?
No YouTube videos with creepy music playing in the background please.

This is all simply explained by reading Cass Sunstine's hand book on Internet etiquette.
Do you sleep with your signed copy under your pillow?
Along with the dictionary of FBI Lies. Were you in search for weapons of
mass destruction before appearing here on ATS.
Get it ---the US government lies to the people that pay their salary and pay for the HAARP luney programs.
And as redneck, disabled, idiot, moronic lay people as you sheeple call us---
We have and demand the right to question those lies.
Science by and large is a big continually revised lie.
Did NASA lie about water on the moon for forty years?
Or are they just flat a*s stupid?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm not going to do the research for you. I will give you a heads up and links, but you must do the search yourself or not. I'm not going to spend hours providing you research that you can do just to have deny the obvious.

Total Population Control
[Editor's Note: This is a highly revealing and insightful overview of the ELF, GWEN towers, and HAARP inter-connection. It was posted some time ago on Al Bielek's web site before Al went off the air, but its content is as timely today as when it first came out. The same author, Nicholas Jones, posted an excellent article about Chemtrails, Peanut Buter and Barium Sandwichs on Jeff Rense's web site a few months ago. This might be the same Nicholas Jones who is a BBC journalist and author of two books on Spin Control...Ken Adachi]
By Nicholas Jones

educate-yourself.org...
July 12, 2002

reply to post by nophun

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

With those last two posts from the two geniuses, I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I apologize if I am missing something, but, from what I understand HAARP is used to research the ionosphere. I know on Jesse Ventura somebody had a small "replica" of what HAARP could feasibly do, but the most it did was move clouds. How then can this tool be used to create earthquakes? I apologize if I am missing a connection somewhere, but, even if it had the possibility of controlling weather (which, I admit, does sound pretty cool), how can this same thing affect the earth?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You asked for proof that HAARP was not operating at the time of the earthquake. That is asking to prove a negative. Of course, we could ask, but if the answer was negative it would prove they were lying so what's the point? (Sounds a little like the Salem witch trials).

There is plenty of "sharing" if you bother to look for real information rather than just regurgitating the same old conspiracy crap based on ignorance, misunderstanding, and speculation. The "public" doesn't hear about it because it is advanced science which would mean little to the layman. In that way it's a lot like the science being carried out on the International Space Station; a lot of very good science that is not very sexy. The public isn't interested in Investigations of the effects of ionospheric total electron content and scintillation on transionospheric radio wave propagation but scientists who study the ionosphere sure as hell are.

Here's a bibliography of 246 published papers available at the Geophysical Institute of the University of Alaska. The list is a few years old so there are undoubtedly a lot more now.
www.gi.alaska.edu...

Here are some others (it isn't hard to find a lot more, if you bother to look). There is a whole hell of a lot of research done at HAARP by scientists from different countries and universities all over the world and the public really couldn't care less because it has nothing to do with weather control, mind control, earthquakes, or death rays.

www.californiaamateurradioservice.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
nlpc.stanford.edu...
coloradolinux.com...
www.ann-geophys.net...
www.nict.go.jp...
ursi-test.intec.ugent.be...
www.astro.auth.gr...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www-star.stanford.edu...
www.physorg.com...
hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

[edit on 1/23/2010 by Phage]

Um...Phage. Unless you have forgotten...

Haarp's initial creation, and PLEASE DON'T TRY TO ARGUE THIS...was made primarily out of defense. One of its capabilities was being able to pinpoint missiles from any direction in the atmosphere and destroy them by using "large amounts of RF frequencies with pinpoint precision." There is no if's and's or butts about this...not open for debate. It was initially known as the SDI initiative and due to its ability to heat the atmosphere with RF waves, it could span miles by creating a mirrored effect using the ionosphere. My father was one of the thousands of engineers employed by the Naval Weapons Support Center in Indiana who helped develop it along with satellite guidance systems used to direct it. The HAARP program was developed as weaponry from the moment of its inception during the 80's. Now, its also been PROVEN, that using such technology can have a multitude of effects. After much research, they found that using RF frequencies goes beyond just the ability for defense research. So, in effect, you are correct about this. However...when have you known the United States to use such applications for the many reasons that you have listed other than warfare??? And please...show me where they actually applied this research to the uses of HAARP???

And since we're talking about mind control and the uses of HAARP. Need I remind you that Clinton made a public apology for the United States involvement in MKULTRA??? This program actually existed, its not a conspiracy, and RF frequencies were researched and used against many subjects in Canada. Now, if damaging RF frequencies were used against people during the 50's and 60's coupled with the use of drugs...just imagine what you can do with something as unlimited and technologically advanced as HAARP. 75% of our population is on some form of mood altering drug which screws with brain chemistry, brain frequency levels, and can be easily interacted with through probing of the ionosphere. I'm sure you already know this Phage, but, our bodily systems are highly affected by weather and whether the atmosphere is positively or negatively charged. Adding one plus one should equal to two.

You also claimed that HAARP is not capable of generating 2hz. HAARP DOESN'T NEED TO PHAGE. That's what the ionosphere is for. The ionosphere has unlimited power and only requires small amounts of RF frequencies to create an amplifier from the existing power that is located within its power grid.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, Ron Paul (mason, wife is Eastern star), Naomi Wolf, Zietgist, Michael Moore also work for the Illuminati in a 5th column role.

Google Nicoli Tesla and Earthquakes, also HAARP + Earthquakes

Its there..if you have trouble let me know.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
www.viewzone.com...

[This article is from the Earthpulse Press.]
With the above examples in mind imagine the nonlinear effects of 1 billion watts of effective radiated power being directed at the ionosphere by the HAARP transmitter. This is the first phase capability of the project. The second phase will increase the effective radiated power levels even further -- to 4.7 billion watts! In our book we point out that energy in certain frequencies when reaching the outermost portions of the ionosphere can be amplified up to 1000 times by natural processes. This phenomena has been recorded by scientists at UCLA who have observed the results of these power amplifications at a fraction of the power level which HAARP will transfer to this region. This is extremely important in considering what may occur with this level of energy. A serious environmental disaster may well be the result.....

Link to full article

People have been asking about the physics of haarp, the parts that the official site won't talk about or admit to, but other scientists will talk about them and do so at this link above. Part of their explanation includes much about Tesla's patents on power generation and transmission theories and how it ties in the haarp today. Read the whole thing, it is a rather small read but explains a lot.
I also have seen some of these explanations in bits and pieces here at ATS, but this one article has pretty much summed it all together.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

SDI was created by Ronald Reagan in 1983. The idea was that a system of ground and space based systems could be used to create a "shield" against ballistic nuclear missiles. Some of those systems involved directed energy weapons. HAARP is not a directed energy weapon. Its beam is not a laser or particle beam, it is a radio transmission. The radio energy of the HAARP heater can only be directed upward. It can, through phasing, be "wiggled" a bit (within 30º of vertical). The power density of the widespread beam is not high enough to hurt a fly. (BTW, what does "large amounts of RF frequencies mean"? Can you provide a source for that quote? What are large amounts of frequencies?

Due, in great part, to the dissolution of the Soviet union in the late 1980's, Clinton changed the SDI program from a global defense system to a theater defense system (1993) based on the use of interceptor missiles. The HAARP facility was not built until after "Star Wars" was was gone.

The DoD (in particular, the NAVY and Air Force) have always had an interest in studying the ionosphere. As specified in the excutive summary;

As described in the accompanying report, the HF Active Auroral Ionospheric Research Program (HAARP) is especially attractive in that it will insure that research in an emerging, revolutionary, technology area will be focused towards identifying and exploiting techniques to greatly enhance C3 capabilities. The heart of the program will be the development of a unique high frequency (HF) ionospheric heating capability to conduct the pioneering experiments required under the program.

C3 capabilities. C3 is command, control, and communications. It is not weaponry. It is the ability communicate with and command various military assets (ships, subs, planes, troops). Notice too, that the summary clearly states "pioneering experiments". It is a research facility designed to study the ionosphere. The DoD is not the only one working there. Look at that list of hundreds of papers written by independent researchers at HAARP. How do you think all that work could be done (and published) if HAARP was a secret weapon? It just doesn't make any sense.

I am unfamiliar with the use of radio being successfully used in mind control during MKULTRA. Can you provide some sources?

You are right though, HAARP can induce a 2Hz signal in the ionosphere. The HF heater stimulates a region of the ionosphere into producing ELF radiation. As I pointed out earlier the radio waves which are produced are very weak, much weaker than naturally produced signals. What is it that the ionosphere amplifies? The HF signal or the ELF signal which is produced?

[edit on 1/24/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Do you have any clue between transmit and measure?

From your link supposedly showing "the sound of hell"

The image below is a time-frequency spectrogram, which shows the frequency content of signals recorded by the HAARP Induction Magnetometer. This instrument, provided by the University of Tokyo, measures temporal variations in the geomagnetic field in the ULF (ultra-low frequency) range of 0-5 Hz.

This has to be one of the most ignorant threads on ATS. I am thoroughly shocked the admins have not moved this garbage to the HOAX crap pile!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

SDI was created by Ronald Reagan in 1983. The idea was that a system of ground and space based systems could be used to create a "shield" against ballistic nuclear missiles. Some of those systems involved directed energy weapons. HAARP is not a directed energy weapon. Its beam is not a laser or particle beam, it is a radio transmission. The radio energy of the HAARP heater can only be directed upward. It can, through phasing, be "wiggled" a bit (within 30º of vertical). The power density of the widespread beam is not high enough to hurt a fly. (BTW, what does "large amounts of RF frequencies mean"? Can you provide a source for that quote? What are large amounts of frequencies?

Due, in great part, to the dissolution of the Soviet union in the late 1980's, Clinton changed the SDI program from a global defense system to a theater defense system (1993) based on the use of interceptor missiles. The HAARP facility was not built until after "Star Wars" was was gone.

The DoD (in particular, the NAVY and Air Force) have always had an interest in studying the ionosphere. As specified in the excutive summary;

As described in the accompanying report, the HF Active Auroral Ionospheric Research Program (HAARP) is especially attractive in that it will insure that research in an emerging, revolutionary, technology area will be focused towards identifying and exploiting techniques to greatly enhance C3 capabilities. The heart of the program will be the development of a unique high frequency (HF) ionospheric heating capability to conduct the pioneering experiments required under the program.

C3 capabilities. C3 is command, control, and communications. It is not weaponry. It is the ability communicate with and command various military assets (ships, subs, planes, troops). Notice too, that the summary clearly states "pioneering experiments". It is a research facility designed to study the ionosphere. The DoD is not the only one working there. Look at that list of hundreds of papers written by independent researchers at HAARP. How do you think all that work could be done (and published) if HAARP was a secret weapon? It just doesn't make any sense.

I am unfamiliar with the use of radio being successfully used in mind control during MKULTRA. Can you provide some sources?

You are right though, HAARP can induce a 2Hz signal in the ionosphere. The HF heater stimulates a region of the ionosphere into producing ELF radiation. As I pointed out earlier the radio waves which are produced are very weak, much weaker than naturally produced signals. What is it that the ionosphere amplifies? The HF signal or the ELF signal which is produced?

Do I need a source for quoting exactly what HAARP does Phage??? Or are you just playing hard to get right now???

Most of what you said is correct and validates my initial post, therefore, I don't see much of a need to argue. It seems to me that this could be a war of semantics that could better be served figuring out HAARP's full capabilities, and with what I know about radio frequencies, the idea that it could possibly control weather and affect fault lines is "old hat." I cannot PROVE that HAARP was used to create an earthquake in Haiti, however, my common sense does tell me that something is a bit "out of whack," especially with some of the recent and weird events that have been happening here on planet earth concerning electromagnetic radiation. And I will tell you this, my engineering background tells me that the Norway Spiral "WAS NOT" a failed missile launch.

Now, you asked for sources... Although its Wikipedia, the sources that are provided are valid. You've got a 3.6 Megawatt signal (that's no small amount of energy there) aimed at in the 2.8-10 MHz region of the HF band, into the ionosphere. I would say that this information qualifies HAARP for a "large amount of RF frequencies."
en.wikipedia.org...

For the sake of keeping this reputable, I won't quote anything that comes from anything conspiracy related. This page also openly speaks of several capabilities and areas that are intended for research. If you apply that to what we know about the human brain and bodily systems, the science is quite intrinsic to other sciences and transfers over very easily to how it can affect migration patterns of birds, dolphins, whales, and yes, how it can disturb the natural processes in the human brain.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Again, I want to add and stress that HAARP was initially created as a weapon. I know this due to my Father's involvement with the program. He was an industrial engineer at CRANE, the Naval Weapons Support Center here in Indiana.

Oh...I will add that you are correct since SDI was initially a space based program involving satellites and guidance systems. However, HAARP was still a piggy back approach to the same principle made for the ability to hone the power of the ionosphere when the satellite systems failed. The Russians were the first to really develop this system and invited the U.S. to help with the research and full out study of this weapon.

Consequently, the Russians seem to be making leaps and bounds as of recently, especially since history will show that they actually discovered heavy element 114/115. Trust me when I say, these developments are all linking together for something that could get quite dicey here in the future.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage

Tell me we should not be CONCERNED???

Totally nuking the upper atmosphere FIFTY TWO years ago and these people are still trying to figure out how to communicate using the ionosphere??? DUH! Communication?? Duh!

We have had communications with our satellites that we shot out of the SOLAR system back in the seventies!!!

Background on the HAARP Project by Dr. Rosalie Bertell

SPS: Solar Power Satellite Project (1968). Saturn V Rocket (1975) ... The earth's protective atmosphere or "skin" extends beyond 3200 km above sea level to .... This innovative emergency radio system was apparently never implimented in Europe, .... they have beamed high intensity signals into the upper atmosphere, ...

www.ratical.com/co-globalize/HAARPbg.html - Similar

Project Argus (1958)

Between August and September 1958, the US Navy exploded three fission type nuclear bombs 480 km above the South Atlantic Ocean, in the part of the lower Van Allen Belt closest to the earth's surface. In addition, two hydrogen bombs were detonated 160 km over Johnston Island in the Pacific. This was called, by the military, "the biggest scientific experiment ever undertaken". It was designed by the US Department of Defence and the US Atomic Energy Commission, under the code name Project Argus. The purpose appears to be to assess the impact of high altitude nuclear explosions on radio transmission and radar operations because of the electro-magnetic pulse (EMP), and to increase understanding of the geomagnetic field and the behaviour of the charged particles in it.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No.

Nothing I wrote validates your post. Nothing I wrote indicates that HAARP is a weapon.

How about telling me what you know about "radio frequencies"? Can you give me a rough idea of how "it" can control weather and affect fault lines?

Yes, I am quite aware of the power levels of HAARP. As I mentioned earlier, that 3.6 MW signal is carried by a beam which starts out covering an area of over three acres and gets wider as it gets higher. The power density of the beam is not high at the source and gets much less by the time reaches the ionosphere.

I am aware of experiments which show how birds use the Earth's magnetic field for navigation. It's reasonable to believe that other animals do as well. But if HAARP causes changes to the Earth's magnetic field at all they are very, very tiny and localized changes. I find it curious that you show me the HAARP website, I am quite familiar with it. Since you seem to accept what is written on the site, here are some excerpts:

Are there any health hazards associated with electromagnetic fields produced by HAARP?

The health and safety of the public (and of the scientific researchers who will be present at the site) has been a primary focus in the design of the HAARP HF transmitter and antenna array. There are no locations on-site or off-site where the E-M fields exceed safety standards for RFR exposure as defined by IEEE/ANSI C95.1-1992 and NCRP Report No 86. In fact, the E-M fields measured at the closest public access to the site are lower than those existing in many urban environments.

Is there any safety concern with the ELF signals generated using HAARP?

No. These signals are more than eleven million times weaker (smaller) than the Earth's background field and about one million times weaker (smaller) than the level where researchers have reported biological effects in the literature. Signals generated through ionospheric interaction are so weak, in fact, that sophisticated instruments must be used to observe them. Nevertheless, they are still valuable for scientific purposes and for communication applications.

HAARP was not created as a weapon. It was designed and built as a research facility. Some of the research being conducted has possible applications in OTH radar which may have been connected with the EWR systems worked on at Crane.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by phil0s

Not to worry, you're not the only one... With the reading I've done, I've not found it either. The "explanations" of those making the accusations are less than convincing as well...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

No.

Nothing I wrote validates your post. Nothing I wrote indicates that HAARP is a weapon.

How about telling me what you know about "radio frequencies"? Can you give me a rough idea of how "it" can control weather and affect fault lines?

Yes, I am quite aware of the power levels of HAARP. As I mentioned earlier, that 3.6 MW signal is carried by a beam which starts out covering an area of over three acres and gets wider as it gets higher. The power density of the beam is not high at the source and gets much less by the time reaches the ionosphere.

I am aware of experiments which show how birds use the Earth's magnetic field for navigation. It's reasonable to believe that other animals do as well. But if HAARP causes changes to the Earth's magnetic field at all they are very, very tiny and localized changes. I find it curious that you show me the HAARP website, I am quite familiar with it. Since you seem to accept what is written on the site, here are some excerpts:

Are there any health hazards associated with electromagnetic fields produced by HAARP?

The health and safety of the public (and of the scientific researchers who will be present at the site) has been a primary focus in the design of the HAARP HF transmitter and antenna array. There are no locations on-site or off-site where the E-M fields exceed safety standards for RFR exposure as defined by IEEE/ANSI C95.1-1992 and NCRP Report No 86. In fact, the E-M fields measured at the closest public access to the site are lower than those existing in many urban environments.

Is there any safety concern with the ELF signals generated using HAARP?

No. These signals are more than eleven million times weaker (smaller) than the Earth's background field and about one million times weaker (smaller) than the level where researchers have reported biological effects in the literature. Signals generated through ionospheric interaction are so weak, in fact, that sophisticated instruments must be used to observe them. Nevertheless, they are still valuable for scientific purposes and for communication applications.

HAARP was not created as a weapon. It was designed and built as a research facility. Some of the research being conducted has possible applications in OTH radar which may have been connected with the EWR systems worked on at Crane.

Phage, you can probably try that approach with anyone else...BUT ME. Next you're going to try to tell me that my father had nothing to do with its engineering and knows nothing about the "ORIGINAL REASON" for its construction. Save it. I wasn't born yesterday, and am far more on the "inside" than someone who is speaking from mainstream knowledge. HE WAS AN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER FOR CRANE...IT WAS MADE FROM NAVAL ENGINEERING. QUIT TRYING TO FOOL YOURSELF HERE. THE MILITARY DOESN'T SPEND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO MAKE SOMETHING IF ITS NOT GOING TO HAVE MILITARY APPLICATIONS. Keep churning the lie that it wasn't created for weaponry. The mere fact that it came through the military industrial complex is a demonstrable reason for it being a WEAPON. Otherwise they would have had the private sector do it. If you pursue this line of reasoning, you're insulting your intelligence and mine. Are you actually suggesting that the MILITARY made HAARP for the mere purpose of "sharing it with the world?" It wasn't until it was declassified and deemed of little importance (hide it in plain sight) did they open it up for Universities and other scientists. And again, I want to add that the Russians had the majority of the research finished before HAARP was even developed. We piggy backed their research and helped to finalize the processes.

Now, when I said that you supported much of my post, I was referring to your admission (and you DID admit it) of the ionosphere being the source of the 2hz and above capabilities. This is about the amplification and warming of the ionosphere to create effects from the sky, not from the ground. I already knew before you did that you were going to argue about whether this was a weapon or not (I play lots of chess and saw that move years before you thought it). That's precisely what someone who is trying to create balance or dis-inform the public at large concerning CONSPIRACIES would do. I'm not a conspiracy theorist Phage, I'm a realist, and this country is known for creating technology to kill first, and research later. Therefore, try as you may, I'm not so easily swayed by mainstream attempts to quell progressive thinking.

p.s... As I said, I play chess Phage (would you like to play???) Make an account through yahoo, send me your avatar, and I'll meet you there.

You asked about what I meant by trumped up power levels and HAARP's ability to use massive RF frequencies, and I delivered with an excellent response as well as provided the SOURCES that you asked. Its not necessarily the output from the ground that you should be most concerned with...Its the output from the sky that is where the study is based. You're already aware of this Phage.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Of COURSE the military spends billions on technology if it's not even going to be a weapon. Communication technology is required by the military to tie all its weaponry together. Remove all the communication technology from the US military and any country in the world could invade the US and the armed forces wouldn't even know about it, let alone be able to stop it.

HAARP was built to allow research into how the ionosphere can be used to improve communication and surveillance. It's common knowledge. It's no secret.

So please, continue banging on about how the US military doesn't invest heavily in non-weapons devices, on the internet, and see how seriously people take the rest of your "research". It's hilarious.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by phil0s

Not to worry, you're not the only one... With the reading I've done, I've not found it either. The "explanations" of those making the accusations are less than convincing as well...

Not sure what you are quoting here seagull.
I am curious about what you have been reading.

Hopefully you know at least the nature of top secret?

I carried a Top Secret clearance during most of my military time.
Below is what you will find more interesting.

From Wicki
[edit] Above top secret?
Books such as Timothy Good's 1988 Above Top Secret: The Worldwide UFO Cover-Up, speculate whether such a higher classification level exists in the U.S. hierarchy.[citation needed] Executive Order 13526, which forms the legal basis for the U.S. classification system, states that "information may be classified at one of the following three levels" with Top Secret as the highest level (Sec. 1.2). However, this executive order provides for special-access programs that further restricted access to a small number of individuals and permit additional security measures (Sec. 4.3). It may be useful to understand this as physical realisation of multilevel security and role-based access control (or vice versa). U.S. law also has special provisions for information related to cryptography (18 USC 798) and atomic energy (see #Controls on Atomic Energy Information).

Have you been reading HAARP top secret
or HAARP above top secret ?
Or just sheeple fodder?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join