It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

What on Earth are you talking about? I did not say the ionosphere amplifies a signal, you did.

The ionosphere has unlimited power and only requires small amounts of RF frequencies to create an amplifier from the existing power that is located within its power grid.

I said that a ELF signal is produced in the ionosphere (something I've pointed out several times in this thread before you arrived). I said nothing about amplification of a signal. I asked you for information about this, you have provided none (other than saying it happens, typical of HAARP conspiracy advocate), you have provided no source for the statement.

You accuse me of being hung up on money when it was you who brought it up.

THE MILITARY DOESN'T SPEND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO MAKE SOMETHING IF ITS NOT GOING TO HAVE MILITARY APPLICATIONS.

The only "evidence" you have is "my Daddy worked on SDI at Crane." That isn't evidence or a source.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
What you have shown is the trace from a magnetometer located at the HAARP facility. A magnetometer is an instrument which measures fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field. These fluctuations are caused primarily by the solar wind.

You have presented nothing showing that the HAARP transmitter was in operation at the time of the recording or that there was anything particularly dramatic going on in the magnetosphere at the time. For example, here is the trace for July 27, 2004 when there was a geomagnetic storm in progress (an no significant earthquakes). In comparison January 11 shows very minor activity

While I respect you very much I don't understand why you wouldn't help the fella at the beginning.. You, being very intelligent, should have been able to find where to find the correct data.... the data that demonstrates the usage of HAARP. I was actually trying see if I could find any other people doing research into the subject and came across this thread... because I had actually looked up the correct graphs and found that haarp was actually on... not only on.. but had been turned on hours before, peaked around the time of the earthquake and then was turned off. I completely understand that this does not mean that HAARP caused the quake.. but it raises an eyebrow.

The other thing is that you got the quake wrong??? You said "The Haiti earthquake was 5.9 and occured at 11:03 "

The main quake was 7.0 and occurred at 20:53 utc
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Its ok that you got it wrong.. but you of all people should get your facts straight. "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

People make mistakes.. instead of tryin to make a guy look foolish why not help him find the truth.

Here is the thread I started since this one starts off with the wrong data: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Uh yeah...he really destroyed me since he didn't know the difference between hertz levels and wattage. He also didn't know that there were things called mid levels in the hertz range. Oh...I stand completely destroyed!!!

Excuse me, it was me who pointed out that what you terml "massive RF frequencies" makes no sense. I have been discussing the frequencies used as well as the power levels through out this thread. I know what the terms mean.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage.. i just noticed that this thread turned into a bickering match.. you vs the world.. that sucks.. I didnt call you out to bicker with you.. i hope you understand.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

I didn't "help" because I am very familiar with the OP's modus operandi. I wish I knew were to find the data. The HF Ionosonde is not the HAARP Heater, it is a radar device. That trace does not show activity of the heater, it shows conditions in the ionosphere. You'll notice that the activity follows a diurnal (day/night) pattern due to solar influences.

HAARP has developed an extensive set of diagnostic instrumentation to support ionosphere research at auroral latitudes, to characterize the processes produced in the upper atmosphere and ionosphere by high power radio waves and to assess the potential of emerging ionosphere/radio technology for DoD applications. While some of these scientific instruments are collocated with the IRI at the research facility, others, due to geometrical considerations, are located off-site at various distances from the facility. One of the primary active on-site instruments is the HF ionosonde, which transmits in the 1-30 MHz band and is used to provide scientists with information about the electron density profile in the ionosphere.

www.woorkz.com...

The 5.9 quake was an aftershock. If you look at the post I was replying to (and the dates and times on the magnetograms the OP provided in it) you will understand what I was talking about.

I don't consider your comments "bickering".

[edit on 1/24/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Phage...

phage phage phage...

This has become...weak at best. You're trying to pretend here as if no one here has any credence but yourself. This simply isn't true.

While you attribute everything to conspiracy (playing the crazy card) in order to give yourself more credibility, that move is now a failure...especially since it is now widely known on ATS that disinfo agents work here in order to counter balance information that make the government look like a bunch of lying weasels. Since it is no secret that the government is a bunch of lying weasels, it only makes sense that they hire people of a higher caliber in order to squash the growing amount of theories that are rising from their dubious practices. You're doing a fantastic job by the way.

Now, setting that aside...I have given you quite a bit of information that states HAARP's capabilities. I have yet to insinuate that they have used any of these capabilities in a harmful way and have not attributed this to the earthquake in Haiti. You're holding onto this from previous posts by previous members. That's what you're here for, to create an offense against all those "whack jobs" who do their own independent studies. Mine goes a little farther than conspiracy since the science that makes it possible crosses several boundaries. Leave conspiracy out of it and focus on HAARP's capabilities. I am no sooner to drop this because you cry conspiracy nut, than you are to drop it out of pride.

Now, don't downgrade my intelligence by saying that HAARP's utilization of 3.6 megawatts of power can't have negative or lasting side effects to the earth or the population at large. . That's just plain irresponsible. Even simple radio frequencies from broadcasting stations can do that. You're so into the debunking field that its blinding what little bit of reasoning that you have left.

Now...lets get back to the hertz vs wattage issue. You asked me how these hertz levels, whether high/mid or low could be considered massive and needed an explanation. And I explained in layman's terms that its not the frequency, its the amplification and the resonances of those frequencies that create turbulence. A simple cell phone call can interrupt the functioning of an airliner, imagine what the HAARP system can do. Hence, the 3.6 megawatts!!! If you're not familiar with atmospheric heating and the mirrored effect, then you're a little more lost than I thought and I'm not sure what you're doing on this thread. You also claimed, IN YOUR OWN WORDS that frequencies only consist of, and are limited to, highs and lows. No matter how you try to cut it, that is an INACCURATE STATEMENT, and the U.S. government should dock you of about 20,000 a year for making such an error.

So now, you're trying to argue semantics with the money spent on HAARP in the 80's and the 90's, go ahead, and since that is your strongest argument yet...hold onto it. However, that doesn't really do justice in the point of this thread...now does it???

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The one source you used that did not backfire on you is your dad .. and you still got the marbles to post on the subject ...

You are STILL avoiding showing anything legitimate backing on what you are saying, Minus your daddy obviously.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

It really doesn't matter who did the data processing for the magnetometer readings (they come from the HAARP website). What matters is what the traces represent. The traces show ULF activity in the ionosphere. There is no indication that it has anything to do with the ionospheric heater. In fact it is very doubtful that the heater is ever in operation for 24 hour or more. Do you have a real source that says this is the case?

I don't know what causes the ionosphere to hum at 2Hz but it happens sometimes and earthquakes do not seem to correlate very closely to the phenomenon. Neither causing nor predicting them.

Have a look at December 26-27 2008. No major earthquakes.

December 8-9 2008. No major earthquakes.

March 1 2008. No major earthquakes.

December 3, 2007. No major earthquakes.

There was a 6.0 on the day may daughter was born. Do you think there's a connection?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

The one source you used that did not backfire on you is your dad .. and you still got the marbles to post on the subject ...

You are STILL avoiding showing anything legitimate backing on what you are saying, Minus your daddy obviously.

I thought you were leaving...Oh, and what was that about not taking me seriously??? You make me smile...I'll keep you as a pet.

So...back on topic, shall we???

[edit on 25-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Still not showing a valid source
You're just proving my point.
You have not even tried to validate any of your claims for 3-4 posts.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Donny, I think everyone is done arguing with you. You just keep coming back posting quotes from crazy people (or unknown people) at least EvolvedMinistry
has his father as a legitimate source ... errr ... .. .

I am leaving this thread because EvolvedMinistry has proven himself to be a unstable person like the rest.

P.S
1 billion in 1980 did not equal 20 billion+ today.
("tens of billions")

[edit on 24-1-2010 by nophun]

Give me a quote. Give me a link.
You have already conceded when I proved to you the people you pay to protect you (that is if you pay US taxes have a propensity to keep there nasty business to themselves and tell YOU what you want to hear. That is what you are to frightened to address.
Happy trails.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
First off I am Canadian and only wish a foreign government payed me to tell people they are stupid on the internet, genius.

Give you a link to what ? That $1,000,000,000 in 1980 does not equal 20,000,000,000+ now ?

Easy game.

www.measuringworth.com...

Current data is only available till 2008. In 2008, $1,000,000,000.00 from 1980 is worth:
$2,613,534,838.55 using the Consumer Price Index
$2,271,847,710.00 using the GDP deflator
$3,119,500,741.47 using the value of consumer bundle
$2,572,971,795.96 using the unskilled wage
$3,873,321,009.78 using the nominal GDP per capita
$5,179,656,396.83 using the relative share of GDP

Math really kicks your ass when we use the real year, 1993.

Current data is only available till 2008. In 2008, $1,000,000,000.00 from 1993 is worth:
$1,489,986,159.17 using the Consumer Price Index
$1,386,825,015.34 using the GDP deflator
$1,644,923,758.63 using the value of consumer bundle
$1,582,503,998.57 using the unskilled wage
$1,851,257,509.79 using the nominal GDP per capita
$2,165,971,743.11 using the relative share of GDP

It is called inflation and it is easy to see your numbers are imaginary.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Still not showing a valid source
You're just proving my point.
You have not even tried to validate any of your claims for 3-4 posts.

Validation is complete. Now's the hard part. You're going to have to go BACKWARDS and read the posts that have already been made by me and others in order to get your info kitten boy/girl. Or, better yet, you could actually do some research on your own instead of living off of the residual effects of Phage's attempt. For a person who expects so much info and proof, you have only provided one link since Phage and I's conversation began and expected Phage to translate it for you. You didn't even have the nerve to offer up your own explanation of your link,...and here you are demanding answers. If it wasn't so comical it would be considered downright ignorant. Don't try to join a game midway through without offering any architecture to the argument and then attempt to play judge and jury. Its non-becoming and shows very little character.

Additionally, don't expect me to supply any more info for you if you haven't read the stuff that's already been posted. That's called expecting someone else to do your homework for you and...I just don't believe in that.

Jeez...some people.

My job here is done. I have exercised the demons!!!

[edit on 24-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I really think you know not much of basic radio or the atmosphere after reading your arguments.
Nothing personal. I think you rely to much on published technical data instead ofyhe laws of physics and electronic theory.
I think what escapes you is this-- The ionosphere is totally variably. Just in it's static(natural) condition.
Now I know you will not debate the fact that HAARP can make that layer of the atmosphere oscillate.
Just by raising or lowering the temperature. No radio required. Just correct amounts of hot-cold to stimulate the ions. This would also raise and lower the altitude of those particles as well as increase and decrease the density of the molecules.
The more dense --then a higher frequency can be refracted. The less dense then only a lower frequency can be refracted (bent)
So just by atmospheric manipulation from hotter to colder you can pulse a steady HF wave back to earth at the frequency of the temperature shift.
With enough HF power (HAARP heater type) you could oscillate, raise and lower the ionosphere and it's density by varying (or oscillating) the transmission frequency.
If you agree I will continue. If you disagree tell me why.
Thanks, I do respect your arguements.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I find your opening and closing statements both contradictory and patronizing.

I really think you know not much of basic radio or the atmosphere after reading your arguments.
Nothing personal. I think you rely to much on published technical data instead ofyhe laws of physics and electronic theory.

Thanks, I do respect your arguements.

You have the theory partly correct. But mostly wrong.

Radio frequency radiation is required to heat the ions, not "hot-cold". The HF transmitter does not produce a heat ray, it produces high frequency radio energy. Through a phenomenon called electron cyclotron resonance the ions which are held by the Earth's magnetic field are stimulated by the RF energy. As they absorb that energy their helical or circular motion around the magnetic force lines increases. It is this motion which results in the heating effect.

The resonant frequency is dependent on the strength of the magnetic field holding the ions. This means that the frequency used determines the altitude at which the heating occurs (the higher the altitude, the weaker the field).

The ion density of the affected region changes (depending on the altitude it may increase or decrease) but the affected region does not change altitude. Since the level of the heated area is determined by the frequency of the signal any ions leaving the area quickly lose energy (remember the actual density at these altitudes is very low, therefore the heat capacity is very low). The affected altitude remains the same. Because the affected area has both different ion density and energy levels than surrounding areas the transmission, refraction, and reflection properties are different. That is the point. By heating a region of the ionosphere, radar can be used to study the structure of the affected region.

By using various methods the HF transmitter can produce low level ELF and ULF radiation. The HF heater beam can be used as a carrier and amplitude modulated or the beam can be steered (by phasing) and shifted in relation to the electojet. Frequency modulation in conjunction with amplitude modulation has also been shown to be an effective method. But it is not a reflected HF signal which is produced. It is not produced by thermal differences. It is a secondary signal induced by variations in the electrical and magnetic fields within the affected region.

As you said, the ionosphere is highly variable (this variability is of great interest). Any effects which HAARP is capable of causing are far outweighed by this natural variability. A look at the data from the diagnostic instruments at the facility show scale and scope of this variability. The Sun induces effects millions if not billions of times stronger than what HAARP can do.
This variability also severely limits the precision with which HAARP can affect the ionosphere. There is a lot of noise involved, natural noise which is much greater than the artificial signal.

[edit on 1/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cool, The minute details of what you say can be pointed out and argued by those that choose to. The continuation of my thinking would have dealt with modulation, frequency and phase shift, Also the introduction of seperate transmissions of any or all of the frequencies from VLF to microwave (radar) and above. Operators choice of power frequency and LOCATION.
What I think is of utmost importance is NOT just the ability to generate heat and unlimited frequency levels in a small area (concentrated) of the ionosphere --But also the ability to use the natural changes to maximum ability. Do you know why HAARP would be located where it is?
Think 'Land of the Midnight Sun" also being closer to the magnetic pole cannot hurt the tricks in the HAARP tool bag. Now add the use of a myriad of space junk still out there that was designed as weapons grade. Not to mention space mirrors physical or atmospheric.
My contention is that earthquake connection or not, this technology needs close scrutiny.
Remember the American public was not consulted when two atomic bombs were unleashed on hundreds of thousands of world citizens.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here's something that I found quite interesting.

The U.S. has a patent on weather modification. Phage...you might want to look this up in the infinity of your database. Interestingly enough HAARP seems to play a role here. Cloud seeding seems to be the primary factor here.

U.S. patent number:6315213 BI
Date of patent: November 13th, 2001.

By inventor: Peter Cordani

Interestingly enough...this patent comes two months after sept. 11, 2001.

Now, lets explore a different link. Phage, in order for you to access this scholarly link, you will have to set up an account through Google Scholar. I will provide this link. That sends you to a PDF file. But first, here is some information that they have to say about HAARP. This is stuff that your standard search engine B.S. won't bring up.

According to Amy Worthington:

Yet the Pentagon has been involved for decades in the drastic manipulation of weather, climate and atmospheric conditions. The U.S. used a chemical agent dubbed Olive Oil during Operation Popeye to induce heavy rains in Vietnam 40 years ago.57 The Air Force document titled "Weather As a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025" lists its weaponized agenda for creating abrupt climate change including: Storm creation and modification, fog and cloud creation, precipitation enhancement, precipitation denial, drought inducement and artificial creation of "space weather." This document also states that the military's radical weather modification agenda will "become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications."58
Weather weapons are now routinely used in war zones. A citizen reporting from Serbia noted that during NATO operations in the Balkans, black clouds suddenly materialized out of blue skies, hailstones were the size of eggs, and surreal thunder and lightening terrified the people. He reported that scientists found that the electromagnetic field over Serbia had been punctured, causing rain systems to circumvent the region.59 In addition to manufactured drought, scientists also predict that Serbia will suffer 10,000 cancer deaths from DU weaponry used there.60
According to University of Ottawa Professor Michael Chossudovsky, the military's High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), operating in Alaska as part of the Strategic Defense Initiative, is a powerful tool for weather and climate modification.61 Operated jointly by the U.S. Navy and Air Force, HAARP antennas bombard and heat the ionosphere, causing electromagnetic frequencies to bounce back to earth, penetrating everything living and dead.62
HAARP transmissions make holes in the ozone,63 creating yet another hobgoblin. HAARP inventor Bernard Eastlund described in his original patent how antenna energy can interact with plumes of atmospheric particles, used as a lens or focusing device, to modify
globalresearch.ca... (6 of 17)7/4/2005 11:33:29 PM
Global Research
weather.64 HAARP is capable of triggering floods, droughts and hurricanes, much to the chagrin of both the European Parliament and the Russian Duma.65
HAARP also generates sweeping pulses through the ULF/ELF range.66 In 2000, independent researchers monitored HAARP transmissions of 14 hertz. They found that when these signals were broadcast at high output levels, wind speeds topped 70 miles per hour. They watched as these same transmissions dispersed a huge weather front approaching the west coast from California to British Columbia. Although precipitation had been originally forecast, the front was seen shredding apart on satellite photos and rain did not materialize.67 The hobgoblin drought can be an enriching and empowering tool for certain corporate and governing entities.
HAARP is not only capable of destabilizing agricultural and ecological systems anywhere on the planet, but its effects can target select regions to affect human physical, mental and emotional responses during non-lethal warfare projects.68 HAARP frequencies beamed at specific targets can generate catastrophic earthquakes,69 exactly like the quake last December which killed thousands of people in Iran, a nemesis nation according to the Bush administration.

Link to file:The URL of this article is: globalresearch.ca...
by the way, this article has been researched and backed by solid information.

I especially like this passage:

HAARP is not only capable of destabilizing agricultural and ecological systems anywhere on the planet, but its effects can target select regions to affect human physical, mental and emotional responses during non-lethal warfare projects.68 HAARP frequencies beamed at specific targets can generate catastrophic earthquakes,69 exactly like the quake last December which killed thousands of people in Iran, a nemesis nation according to the Bush administration.

So, although I don't claim that this earthquake was CAUSED by HAARP, evidently some people within the academic community seem to think that HAARP certainly poses enough of a threat to have researched its capabilities.

I'll be back with some more info for ya!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by Phage

Cool, The minute details of what you say can be pointed out and argued by those that choose to. The continuation of my thinking would have dealt with modulation, frequency and phase shift, Also the introduction of seperate transmissions of any or all of the frequencies from VLF to microwave (radar) and above. Operators choice of power frequency and LOCATION.
What I think is of utmost importance is NOT just the ability to generate heat and unlimited frequency levels in a small area (concentrated) of the ionosphere --But also the ability to use the natural changes to maximum ability. Do you know why HAARP would be located where it is?
Think 'Land of the Midnight Sun" also being closer to the magnetic pole cannot hurt the tricks in the HAARP tool bag. Now add the use of a myriad of space junk still out there that was designed as weapons grade. Not to mention space mirrors physical or atmospheric.
My contention is that earthquake connection or not, this technology needs close scrutiny.
Remember the American public was not consulted when two atomic bombs were unleashed on hundreds of thousands of world citizens.

Excellently stated Donny. I have posted some additional information from scholarly sources about HAARP just above this post.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You are adding 2 + 2 and getting infinity. Just because patents exist for something doesn't mean something else you don't understand is doing it.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Additional Links that may be viable...

Again, these come from scholarly sources, so, unless you have access to Google Scholar, you may have difficulty opening some of these.

4. "Pentagon Preps for War in Space,"Noah Shachtman, www.wirednews.com... , 2-20-04.

5. "The Theft of Sunlight," Clifford Carnicom, 10-25-03: "...Measurements show a rapid reduction in the transmission of sunlight from a value of 97% on a 'clear day' to the lower level of approximately 80% during the early stages of heavy aerosol operations....The absorption and displacement of this solar energy into environmental, military, biological and electromagnetic operations represents a theft of the natural and divine rights of the inhabitants of this planet." www.carnicom.com .

"Atmospheric Conductivity," Clifford Carnicom, 7-09-01, www.carnicom.com... .

Aluminum Toxicity, Barbara Barnett, MD, 11-26-02. See www.emedicine.com... . 14. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, July 1999; For information on thorium in chemtrails: "The Methodic Demise of Natural Earth,"
Dr. Mike Castle, 3-27-04, www.willthomas.net... .

18. For a comprehensive list of those involved in Operation Cloverleaf and associated projects, see: "Chemtrails--Top Intel, Military, and Defense Contractors Watching Carnicom.com," rense.com, 1-12-00. Among agencies most interested in opposition to chemtrail projects is the United States Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute associated with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. See: "The Monitors of JGI," Clifford Carnicom, March 17, 2003, carnicom.com. 19. The Trojan Horse of Nuclear War-- A paper presented at the World Depleted Uranium Weapons Conference at the University of Hamburg, October 16-19, 2003, Dr. Leuren Moret. Dr. Moret is a former staff scientist at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Her work is highly documented with scientific papers.

Global Warming and Ice Ages: Prospects for Physics-Based Modulation of Global Change, Edward Teller and Lowell Wood, Hoover Institution, Stanford University, prepared for invited presentation at the International Seminar On Planetary Emergencies, Erice, Italy, August 20-23, 1997; also "The Planet Needs a Sunscreen," Wall Street Journal, 10-17-97.
33. CBS News Eye on America Report : Cooling the Planet in two parts: 1-15-01 and 1-16-01.

44. NATO paper: "Modification of Tropospheric Propagation Conditions," May, 1990.
45. US patent 6,315,213 (Cordani) issued November 13, 2001.

Climate Engineering: A Critical Review of Proposals, Scientists for Global Responsibility, School of Environmental Sciences, UEA, Norwich NR47TJ, November 1996.

Trading With the Enemy, Charles Higham, Delacorte Press, 1983; Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, Antony Sutton, 1976; "IBM Sued by
Holocaust Lawyers --100 other US Firms Targeted for Nazi Links," Paterson and Wastel, The Telegraph, UK, 2-18-0l; "Ford and GM Scrutinized for
globalresearch.ca... (13 of 17)7/4/2005 11:33:29 PM
Global Research
Alleged Nazi Collaboration," Michael Dobbs, Washington Post, 11-30-98; "How the Bush Family Made Its Fortune From the Nazis," John Loftus, 7-2- 02, www.rense.com... . (John Loftus was a U.S. Department of Justice Nazi War Crimes prosecutor.)

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather In 2025, June 17, 1996. This report was produced by directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force.

"HAARP: Vandalism in the Sky?" Nick Begich and Jeane Manning, Nexus Magazine, December 1995.

Ibid.; also Castle, op. cit. Dr. Castle presents information on how HAARP punches massive holes in the open-air column ozone and how the Air Force then uses toxic chemicals to "patch" the holes it has created: Dr. Castle says: "Welsbach seeding and ozone hole remediation sciences utilize chemistries that are toxic to humans and the environment."

65. U.S. HAARP Weapon Development Concerns Russian Duma, Interfax News Agency, 8-10-02. 66. HAARP Update, Elfrad Group, elfrad.org... 6-27-00.
globalresearch.ca... (14 of 17)7/4/2005 11:33:29 PM
Global Research
67. "14 Hertz Signal Suppresses Rainfall, Induces Violent Winds," 10-25-00, Newshawk Inc.; "When the Army Owns the Weather--Chemtrails and HAARP," Bob Fitrakis, 2-13-02: In this article HAARP inventor Bernard Eastlund is quoted on how HAARP can affect the weather: "Significant experiments could be performed. The HAARP antenna as it is now configured modulates the auroral electrojet to induce ELF waves and thus could have an effect on the zonal winds." Find this article with search engine at www.rense.com... .

"Space Based Weather Control: The 'Thunderstorm Solar Power Satellite,' " Michael Theroux. See www.borderlands.com/spacewea.htm .

Undue Risk, Secret State Experiments on Humans, Jonathan D. Moreno, Freeman & Co. 1999: Moreno was a senior staff member of the President's Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments which completed in 1995 its studies of horrific U.S. government radiation experiments conducted since World War II.

www.globalresearch.ca

There's plenty of fun stuff in there to keep you busy for weeks. And yes, I've read a huge portion of the links, books, and journals that the above information represents. But, since you guys wanted sources and info...I'll be back to provide much more.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join