It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rene.9.2.1975
Herrro Hidden_Hand its been a time hasn't it? ....

Edit to add: Why do you always end your statements with You on the bottom?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Rene.9.2.1975]

Well I'm certainly not HH, I'm on the other side of the game board friend.

I am you. I am a reflection of you. I am you talking to yourself.

Of course now, it's not you, it's us. I have been signing posts on other websites for a while closing with you but the us thing is growing on me. It's more all-encompassing. Still not sure where I'll end up with it but for now....

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yup. And as I stated in my other post, I am perfectly content with all this. Everything is happening the way it is supposed to.

Everyone can believe whatever they want in regards to Haiti or anything else. I know what my heart says and I'll go with that. You know what your heart says and you'll go with that. Isn't the Creation wonderful? We really are free....

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Infinity is contained within each and every one of you. You are all powerful. This power and everything else, is located within your mind. Find it and your wildest dreams will come true. The potential has always been there, it simply needs to be actualized.

No one on this planet will ever have the potential to ever be anything more than they currently are. You cannot change your reason or purpose in this universe any more than you change much of anything. Nothing can actualy 'change' in concetpion simply because it demands it. Humanity is locked phsiologicaly within the confines of the triologic resctrictionaries in their actual hirearchy complex. It is not a matter of personal belief it is a simple fact of the complete dynamics of how everything in this universe operates. You see it is this type of thought that will ultimatly dystroy humanity. Humanity is not infinite in fact nothing is actualy truly ultimatly infinite simply there is no ultimate to any thing. things are ultimatly as big as they have to be but they are no way ultimatly ultimate.

You do realisse even if god and jesus exist they are so small compared to everything else as to say that they were such a low percentage that it would almost look like percentage wise they hardly made up much of anything in ultimality itself. But primarly a human conceived god would exist outside this universe but ultimatly after it as well. God would represent the last form of life in this universe before the universe reformed. God would escape the reversion of the universe into a realm in which would be able to support his actualistic pressence. Your god however does not look behind him only ahead of him. He sustaines his link with these precausing universes but he would only influence one cycle or at least fixed amount of reactions potential universes would be created in the creation of a god. However God simply would start the reaction thats causes reformation but he would have no part in its develpment. God could never phsiologicaly be able to exist in this universe simply because he would not fit into it. God i dont care if your religous or not god would simply represent the end all occurance of anything that would reseble a form of life at the last moment this universe was still active. I just use god because a life advanced enough to escape the confines of the universe would be in to way anything resembling human.

Humans are only aloted so much natural adaptability to their envirnment. Nothing is ultimatly different than anything else. Humanity is not in any way different than any other form of recipucating eventuality IE a life form - but ultimatly anything that endowed to ultimatly survive as a unit. Im sorry but humanities will to survive is completly meaningless compared to the survivable wills of all the ultimated formations of all the other pre and prognoticating life to appear sometime throughout this universes life span. Humanity is miniscule compared to the complete eventualistic occurances at any time of this universes life span.

Unfortanatly humans do have a way to increase their neural adaptors in the activety complexes in your brain. The neuronic interface however is naturaly locked by natural reacurring dualistic preoccurances your denfinition of what one would call an 'infinity lockout' not actualy infinitly big but so big it would ocupie every conceivable moment in time of this universes life span would oddly though appear infinite if you could define it based on the ultimate size risctriction of this current universe. You may ask we think the universe is infinitly big then. I would say strangly it is not actualy infinitly big but it is beyond your conceptionbility range of actual cosmilogical size. Not infinite but an amount bigger than you could concieve - an oxymoronic method of reasurance.

The reason humans will never be more than just a tad better than they are currently - simply because they have no reason based on the rules of this universe that their eventuality will always be cyclidic just like everything else from the movement of anything in this universe big or small. Humanity is not what 100 trillion years of time is ultimatly the reason for. Nothing is in any way 'better' in comparison to anything else not human not any other form of intellegence or any other conceptualy reacurring ocurance with the must to survive. Aliens are not better than humans, we are not better than aliens, their are ultimatly an almost unlimited amount of things we could always compare ourselves to but ultimatly there is no reason for it.

Jesus if he was real wanted to create a democratic movement to ensure that spirituality was bestoed upon the incomming barbarian genecidol hordes to show mercy if people were converted. Jesus prolonged the length of humanties existance through the dark ages. After these times wars also became more democratic armies hardly fought to the brutal end anymore even barbaristic behavior was elimitinated. Once the initial army was defeated a small amount compared to a countries population. Jesus ultimatly saved humanity from themselves ultimatly something that will last into today. However humanity does not need complete saving anymore from themselves even a ww3 would not kill more than 1 billion before all the nations declared truce again. Ultimatly however some of the detistic knowledge was never passed down simply because jesus didnt have time in his current state and humanity was not ultimatly intellegent enough to coneptualise new variabilistic representations quick enough. Without a change in democracy eroupe would be conqured asia would quickly be next humanity would fight for complete distruction of itself through complete distructive wars. Barbarian hordes would ultimatly have been pure agnostic for the time just a sense of complete conquarbility of anyone not like them. Barbaria dystorys all of the central continents then consumes the outer ones of the americas. The barbarian path of distruction leaves nothing left but then the barbarian population becomes unstable itself with no way to grow anymore would become to bloated to sustaine itself basicly by now humanity without jesus would have been 2000 years technologicly behind and basicly on their death bead with probably isolated pockets of probably around 400 million left scatered througout the world.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by Universal Light

Greetings Universal Light.

I love threads like this! I don't know if you have ever seen this thread by an ATS'er named "sleeper" but it is very similar to what you are talking about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was once very asleep, until about 2003 I was mindless sheeple. After learning about the true nature of 9/11 I have continued to seek answers to the true nature of life.

I have recently discovered meditation. I have failed to see any kind of vision so far, but at times I have extreme lucid dreams. I see amazing things in my dreams.

Couple of questions for you.

-Will this harvest you refer to be in the form of a large scale natural disaster/nuclear war that kills everyones body?

-What do you see as the place where your soul is between physical manifestations?

-How would you describe the most advanced life forms you have viewed?

Downtown how are you? I doubt you remember but we have correpsonded over ATS before. I cannot remember where, it was a while ago, but I remember you always coming with a peaceful energy presence. very nice to hear from you.

The OP in that Sleeper thread holds many truths which are transferable to what has been discussed here.

Continue your progression with meditation and vision will come with due time. May I suggest the link in the beginning of the thread?

The Harvest will be perceived by many to be many things. I have gone into further detail in the thread on this subject.

I see the place as where the sould resides between incarnations to be time/space (antimatter) and there is more on the subect in a prior post.

The most advanced life form I have seen is my sixth density group soul in meditation. In a prior post, I mentioned the first times I went to the fourth and fifth density. A couple months after that I went to the sixth density.

I approached this ledge and the door at the end of the ledge had to have been 200 feet tall (the prior doors were normal sized doors). As I approached the door I was enamored with its size. When I opened the door, I was knocked back on my butt to the beginning of the ledge. The energy radiating from this door was so powerful that I could not get in. I had to use my will to penetrate the energy mentally to get inside. Inside was incredibly powerful and bright. While this was happening, my physical body in the third density felt like it was going into convulsions because the energy was so high but I couldn't stop. The figure was not quantifiable by our language. It was a being of unity that I was directly connected to. It was magnificent.

Since then I have seen my group soul in the physical but it has only come to me as an energy form, far different than the other experience.

Pay attention to your dreams, they talk to you as much as the Universe does.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Thanks for sharing. That's quite the dream you had. I wonder if you could access it again to see what the following sequential events are.

'___' is amazing and your pineal gland is the way to interdimensional/interdenisty travel to understanding. This is why the Illuminati/Masons, etc. worship the all seeing eye. This is how they have been "ahead" of humanity for such a long time.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hi Universal Light, you seem to know alot and I was woundering if we could talk some? Yes I'm not the best speller, well I'm not really good at it. But Ive been Meditating for I think a year and Ive not gotten to were I would like to be. I understand some of the stuff everyone is talking about just a little help could help me out alot. If we can talk I think it would be easyer if we talked threw email or something instant msg so we dont have 5 billion post about just one person. Ill check this post as much as posible to see if you say yes or no.
I hope you have a good day.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Graduating densities? What if I like the one I'm in?
I disagree with you about meditation, it is nothing more than sitting on a pillow thinking it will make you a better person.
Learning comes through experience. Experience is produced through action.
You advocate an avoidance of the world, I embrace it. It is my mother.
This is my time and my density, why are you so desperate to deny this existence?

Try developing your own writing style and quit copying Edgar cayce.

If you like the one you are in, you can stay as long as you like.

Meditation can be done while doing many things.

The definition of experience is open. Searching within is an experience within itself.

I advocate all that one sees as the correct path to walk.

I do not deny this existence, it is right in front of me.

I have never read Edgar Cayce, only about him. I write from the heart.

Thank you for sharing.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

1. You are 91% or more service to self (STS).

2. You are 51% or more service to others (STO).

i have really enjoyed this thread and i find the OP's posts incredibly insightful. however, i always have a real problem with the type of thinking in the above quote.

the OP seems to glorify the service to others by telling that they will go to a "positive" destination.

but in my mind, there really are two different types of service to others. First is self-sacrifice, and the other is self-embracing. In order to truly be in service to another being, you must first embrace yourself completely.

unfortunately, most people tend to think of service to others as self-sacrifice. i find self-sacrifice abhorrent.....of even less-value than pure unadulterated selfishness.

i am sorry to muddy the waters of your argument, OP, but i think that this is an important distinction.

embrace the self!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

i have really enjoyed this thread and i find the OP's posts incredibly insightful. however, i always have a real problem with the type of thinking in the above quote.

the OP seems to glorify the service to others by telling that they will go to a "positive" destination.

but in my mind, there really are two different types of service to others. First is self-sacrifice, and the other is self-embracing. In order to truly be in service to another being, you must first embrace yourself completely.

unfortunately, most people tend to think of service to others as self-sacrifice. i find self-sacrifice abhorrent.....of even less-value than pure unadulterated selfishness.

i am sorry to muddy the waters of your argument, OP, but i think that this is an important distinction.

embrace the self!

Fair enough, thank you regardless for posting. Part of being STO is infact taking care of yourself. There is a delicate balance within this. If I donated my time 24 hours a day to non-profit organizations never sleeping, I would quickly come to a state where my charitable work lost its attempt to be STO. It's not possible to be fully STO because you need to eat, sleep , use the bathroom, etc., all things that are STS.

I do believe their is a fourth density split between positive and negative but I would be happy to listen to alternate ideas you would be willing to share.

The waters are only muddied if you see them as such. Discussion is always good my friend.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

This is a wonderful thread. Brother, thank you for opening up another vile of truth.

Whilst we all are connected, everyone is very muchly on a personal path of discovery. The journey there unites us all. We are lost in the woods with a map in the darkest of nights. Feel around, find a lit path friends.

Sah'Rhyce...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thank you Universal Light for your time here and for your Service.
The message you have carried has been one containing many Core Truths. You also display a sound knowledge of much of the L/L Research material together with the series of postings from alleged Illuminati Family Members claiming to be of the 6th Density Social Memory Complex Lucifer. Indeed you have both paraphrased and directly quoted Hidden_Hand several times, some of his ideology adapted into your postings, other aspects ignored. I detect youthfulness in your energy stamp together with a great drive to be of Service to Others.
You are aware of the Teach / Learn process along with the Law of Responsibilty and the Principle of Free Will.
To help clarify some of your statements I kindly request just a little more of your time.
You claim contact with the Soul Group Lucifer but also that they are Reptilian in nature and are of the 4th Density. This is a distorted view.
It is true that Reptilians and Humans have played polar opposites during this Grand Experiment and that many wars have been fought throughout the Creation between these Core Races. Human bodies have a latent fear of Reptilians for this reason. However this is dissinformation. They played the "reptilian card" and did much to discredit David Icke and his message. False information was planted, false witnesses were presented.
Let's just say that they are masters of engineering synchronicities. This is fear mongering and exactly what they require to lower the frequency of the planet. We are not ruled over by Reptiles.
First Contact with this group has already happened and it does not fit your description.
Please offer the forum a practical idea as to how we colectively can increase the Vibration of Mother Gaia.
Do you work with crystals ? Can you explain a little about Healing of Self and of Other Selves ? How can we as balanced Entities connect to Intelligent Infinity ?

Love & Light

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

1. You are 91% or more service to self (STS).
2. You are 51% or more service to others (STO).

I completely agree. Self-sacrifice is a great deception. It is evil posing as good.
Self-sacrifice is violence against yourself and the other. Violence against yourself because you are violating your limits and ignoring your inner voice and guidance. Violence against the other because you are trying to "change" or "convince" the other to change by showing them how "good" you are. It is a form of selfish manipulation. We have no right to try to change or subtly manipulate someone else. Self-sacrifice is evil.

The self-sacrificing person very often falls prey to the psychic vampire. Michael Tsarion has said some very insightful things about this phenomena, especially in relationship to the bigger picture of corporate and political abuse.

Saying NO is liberating. The choice to say NO is true freedom.
When we claim our right to say NO, we can be of true service to others and true compassion can manifest.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
reply to post by Universal Light

What will happen to my German Shepherd Dog at the time of this harvest?

I cannot answer specifcally to your dog as that is an experience specific to each soul. However, the majority of second density entities that are ready to be Harvested come in this incarnation in the form of pets, majorily cats and dogs.

I have a dog as well. I have meditated on whether or not he is Harvestable and it has turned out that he will. There are things from the position of the owner that you can do to increase the Harvestability of your German Shepard. This includes showing it as much love as possible, treating it as your equal (which includes speaking to it in the same voice as you would another human), and sharing the lessons you have learned in this incarnation.

You

Couldn't it be said that all of reality, is just what dwells in your own mind? So if your meditating on the the hope of your dog surviving...and the "answer" you seeked...is what you wanted...then all you have done is answered, an answer...with the answer you chose?
If your mind creates your own reality...then you literally created what you wanted to believe...really making no point in searching for an answer, because you thought of it before you even searched, and the search wasn't necessary being that you were going to create it to fit what you wanted.
lol confusing but ya

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

We are all reflections of each other. Maybe I should change my post signing to Us. Tell you what. I will do that from now on. I kind of like it.

Us

Our language is not very well suited to reflect the experience of unity. I realize that. Avoiding the word "I" does not resolve the paradox. I appreciate your insights as they define and contrast my own.

[edit on 19/1/2010 by Mythtified]

[edit on 19/1/2010 by Mythtified]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by peelstreetguy

Also, can you tell me about my vibratory level?

Thank you,
Peelstreetguy.

Hi Universal,

Thanks for answering my question, I really appreciate it. It must be quite a job to answer all these, sometimes extensive questions.

May I deduct that you are capable of reading one's vibrations through their postings? If so, I'm highly intersted in this phenomenon. Now, I don't want to be annoying, but can you tell me something about my vibratory level?

Sorry for the simple question, but there's so much information here to read and comprehend, that I feel every question I may have is already answered

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Do you feel anything about me? How is my vibration?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

no that was "unleashed68"

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hello Universal, I am mostly a lurker on this site but I feel compelled to ask 2 questions.

1-Say I am 4O years old and have lived for 39 years a STS life. Imagine this STS lifestyle has included serious negative action towards myself and others. Then for 1 year I become aware of true self and decide to seek truth and change to a STO lifestyle. Then, at the end of that year I pass away. Which density do I graduate to?

Similarly, what happens if the opposite is the case? STO for a long time and then the final year STS period happens and then physical death. What then?

2-You bring up animals being 2nd density. The human body is a collection of thousands upon thousand of living beings. From microbes, to bacteria to parasites. Some of these microbes we need to survive. What density do these microscopic beings fall under and if they are 2nd density why are they separate from a 3rd density human body if they actually help it animate and function?

I appreciate your OP, very thought-provoking.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Isawsomething]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

As far as reading material goes, the most accurate source of information on the planet is The Law of One (lawofone.info...). It has made it's way around ATS and many will commend the knowledge within it. Again, use discernment as while it is the most accurate source out there for truth, it is only roughly 85% accurate and there are various reasons for this. Deception is not one of them.

Also, there was a thread on ATS by an insider with the handle Hidden Hand (home.comcast.net...) which was a good read. This is less accurate though than The Law of One (roughly 65% accuracy) as this source is STS in nature and openly admits to having an agenda while dishing out truths. He is in fact a higher density nature entity incarnated in the third density so his knowledge is strong. Some of the things he says are spot on but many are self serving so it would be a good source to practice discernment. It is also a drastically shorter read than the LOO.

I haven't looked at The Law of One yet but having read most of this thread and most of that in the Hidden_Hand link, I'd say behind the nicks "Universal Light" and "Hidden_Hand" it is probably the same person. I might be wrong, sure, but the style (and also the content) seems very related to me. An example is the obsession with quantifying the 'truthness' of the mentioned information sources with percentages.

Having said that, I do not buy into the 'STO' vs 'STS' choices. The dualism is in the root of the western thinking, be it Good vs Evil, Light vs Darkness, etc, and I think it is a simplistic way of thinking. It is a gross simplification to reduce the greatness of existence in all its colours to just TWO options.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

The fact that you see life around you in many forms...is an affect, from a cause, which was self sacrifice.

There was something, a 'ONE' thing, that had to first offer itself, in a form it wasnt, to become, to emanate.

The greatest offering, was the offering of life, not the life in the blood....but the life, in simple, too and fro.

There are paths of self sacrifice, that are evil. For the purpose and intent, during the offering, was not, service for all...but yet service for a selected few. The attributes behind such sacrifices originate with reasons of being prideful, this links to the idea that man ever thought there chosen ones'. This is pride at its best.

But there is also a self sacrifice that originates with humility, and a service for all. Its intents are only good, the vibration within is only love....the percent of this would be small, mabey even fragmental. For not many can remein in the mind set of living for spiritual things, when they are pressed to choose to fight for this life.

Im not answering for the OP...or expect the OP's agreement nor anyone else...I know the path of sacrifice and I know the correct term, for when it is about living for the spiritual life as well as showing others what the real life to fight for is (not this life) it wouldnt be called a sacrifice....it would be called a offering.

Sacrifices are forced...its the idea that it MUST happen...in order to...make something else happen. Transferring sins is one of the used paths for sacrifices and it is a very dark practice.

Blowing yourself up, involves the intent to kill others along with yourself, and is rooted in pride that some are better then others...this is rooted evil at its best.

I just want to note, there is a path called the pure offering, its purpose and intent is the most humbled that lives the all and the many. Offering the self, for the will of the all, is a choice...it doesnt have to be...unless its willed to be.

The true offering, is similar to the first footsteps of the very first offering, the self...giving to the self. IF all is one...the true offer understands...it is giving itself, to another form of self. The sacrifice does not understand, that event he harm it does, will bring an opportunity for another self, not something it see's as separate.

Im not good at wording what I want to say...but Im sure my point is in there somewhere.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join