It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Josh
I spend a lot of time thinking about this, how my actions, wants/desires/etc color my reality and what I want to do/where I want to go with this existence and I have a couple of questions:

1.-"Aliens". I don't know exactly what they are, and that they are in fact aliens, but what about them? The ones with the big black eyes? I try to discern experience and think about things and they trigger so much fear in me and others, whats the point of that? I've heard/thought all kinds of potential reasons for that fear, including them being hard for our bodies to "process", a kind of allergic reaction, to it being popular/media conditioning to cause fear when in fact there shouldn't be any.

Regardless, They are scary as crap. There is something to them. I feel like there's some kind of hole/puzzle piece they exist to fill, but if I listen to that initial fear of them, I have to ask myself WHY? Is this an instinctual predator/prey response? Any thoughts?

2.- It bothers me that anyone and everyone seems to apply rules to these sort of spiritual matters. I think the only rules that REALLY exist are the ones we put there ourselves. You have to do this, in order to get/experience that. There are infinite ways to do any one thing however. So why would anyone have to be limited to any one path? I think I'm just starting to get this, but, I think/feel that making up our own thing is what we should be doing. If that makes any sense anyway.

I talked about aliens in another post. Are the aliens with big black eyes you are referring to the greys? If so they are a creation of the reptilians. They are a hollow shell and do no possess a soul. The reptilians are master geneticists. The greys to much of their bidding for them and are lower on the proverbial totem pole. The reptilians are not the top of the pyramid either. Fear is one of the things they feed off of. They feed off all emotions and the energy releases that come with them. You do not need to fear anything but I would advise not coming in contact with them.

Yes you should be walking your own path, every path is the right one. You create your own reality and the rules which you abide by. There is such a thing as Cosmic Law and the fact that you have Free Will is one of those laws. That's why you are permitted to walk any of the infinite paths you choose.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex Plures-Unus

Awesome post brother.

In regards to what you said about questioning your STO ability, it shows remarkable character that you are even questioning it. Do not get down on yourself for you have and are doing a wonderful job. There is no need to harp on what you could be doing to be better. Believe in yourself and what you have accomplished.

You have in fact shared this with another version of yourself. Your energy signature resonates quite high within me. I can feel that you are tapped in and a beautiful and strong energy is with you. Stay with it my friend.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Graduating densities? What if I like the one I'm in?
I disagree with you about meditation, it is nothing more than sitting on a pillow thinking it will make you a better person.
Learning comes through experience. Experience is produced through action.
You advocate an avoidance of the world, I embrace it. It is my mother.
This is my time and my density, why are you so desperate to deny this existence?

Try developing your own writing style and quit copying Edgar cayce.

Indeed, this is your time, and you seem to have an affinity for the third density? Which is not a bad thing at all, that means that this density resonates with you.

I do not think the OP is trying to "deny" this existence, the OP is merely pointing out that this existence/density is eventually outgrown.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Graduating densities? What if I like the one I'm in?
I disagree with you about meditation, it is nothing more than sitting on a pillow thinking it will make you a better person.
Learning comes through experience. Experience is produced through action.
You advocate an avoidance of the world, I embrace it. It is my mother.
This is my time and my density, why are you so desperate to deny this existence?

Try developing your own writing style and quit copying Edgar cayce.

Indeed, this is your time, and you seem to have an affinity for the third density? Which is not a bad thing at all, that means that this density resonates with you.

I do not think the OP is trying to "deny" this existence, the OP is merely pointing out that this existence/density is eventually outgrown.

What proof is there that there are other existences? -none (that's why religions are faith based)
I apologize for my tone, something about claiming you have found your "true inner self" or of being enlightened sets off warning buttons with me. Absolute statements make me run the opposite direction.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristosAlliance
Well done all for an excellent thread.
I would like to ask Universal Light why he believes that the STS Harvest will be at 91%. Both Ra and Hidden_Hand spoke of 95%.
When you are communicating with the forum members who are you "channelling" ?
What is your Social Memory Complex and what is its Density and Polarity ?
How can you be sure that your "channel" is pure ? Please explain what precautions one may take.
Please describe the DNA activation process as you see it, detailing the aspects of emotional clearing.
What is Nibiru ?

Love & Light

Most appreciation friend.

91% is the number I have come to understand in regards to STS. I know it differs from the other materials but it is the number I have been given and it has resonated with me. Sorry I can't offer a better explanation.

I am not a channel. I have seeked it out several times but have always come back with a "this is not your calling" type of response. I still remain intersted but I will not be pursuing it in the remainder of this incarnation.

At this time I am in direct contact with my group soul and they have given me many messages. However, and I truly can't believe this is the case, I still do not know the name of my group soul. I know it is not Ra, Cassiopiea, Quetzacoatl, Quo, or Lucifer. None of them have any resonation with me. Even though nomenclature is meaningless, I have been seeking this answer for a while. When the time comes, I know I will get the answer. The only thing I know is that I am from very far away, possibly not from this segment of the Multiverse.

I have incarnated here from the higher realms of the fifth density. There is very little polarity there. Part of the reason I chose this mission after assisting the planet with its transition to to graduate to the sixth density. I am able to do so because of the abundance of polarity available on the planet. That is not to say that after this, I will be heading sixth density as there may be one or many more callings before that. I leave all my options open as that is the best way I have found to remain neutral.

Again, since I am not a channel, I do not have those impurities that channels have problems with. I have intergrated my fourth and fifth density bodies into this incarnation though. I am beginning to integrate the sixth though it is very different than the rest since that will be a new experience for me.

I am not well versed on DNA activation. However I can tell you that the instreams of Zero Point energy that we are receiving is having a direct impact upon this activation. I haven't done any emotional clearing in a while but I always used a certain meditation to do so. After giving gratitude to the Infinite Creation (I start every meditation with 2-3 minutes of this), I begin to see the negative emotions I want to clear pop up in my aura. They are written in cursive writing and are brown. I use white light to purge these emotions to the core of the Earth where they can be transmuted. The white lights then comes in reverse out from the core, through me, and out to the cosmos. I have also used an 'etheric shower' in the past and I can describe that for you if you like.

I have no attachment to Nibiru whatsoever. While I'm sure it exists in some form, and there are many possibilities, I have felt no need to explore it. It has no relevance to me and considering I pretty much have a stance on everything, that is quite rare.

Thank you for your questions.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WEALTHunited
Let me ask you to look at it this way...obviously you hold energy and store it much like a battery...every battery has a positive and a negative charge. Your conscious mind can create a perception of both postive and negative emotions based on replaying your memories...this is the only place negative energy such as fear roots from. We no longer in our evolutionary state need to use many of our programmed reactions for the majority of survival. Thus it is only natural that when you free yourself into your subconscious that you will feel fear... it is only your conscious mind creating a perception holding you back. You have to CONSCIOUSLY give PERMISSION to yourself to ACCESS your Good Subconscious. Ask Permission for that access to be ACTIVATED...Its that simple really....You truly have to let go of the fear and face it. The TRUTH.... will set you free...You HOLD THE TRUTH. We all do....The Truth is We are ALL as equally powerfull and infinitely creative as the Universe. I know I am and I know you are.----- Any other eleveners on this thread....Thanks for such a great post response everyone....Thanks...Universe

This is an excellent spoken truth. My aura went crazy with vibrations when I read this. I would attribute this to a high resonance of truth within the words.

Would you mind describing what an elevener is? I could speculate but I've never heard this term before. Thank you

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by anubis1_1

your interpretation of the law of one is somewhat distorted in my opinion, being a law of one researcher, i see you twisting the teachings from this channeling to fit your message. the law of one teaches in many instances that because of your past mess ups you will pay for them in the life that you are living to balance yourself out. so maybe all of these people that are having issues in their lives are coming to you for help and you are being a false prophet giving them a false sense of hope.
the law of one explicitly says that if you lived an outstanding negative previous life you will balance that in your next existence by experiencing negative things.
the law of one isn't so nice and flowery as you are making it out to be.

It gets quite hairy when talking about one's distortions about a distorted text. I am not attempting to be a false prophet but one can absolve karmic debt significantly quicker than you are purporting. You do not have to suffer for a full incarnation because of the events of a prior. None of this is universal as both events have and will happen again. It becomes circumstantial to each soul.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
Do you align with yet another name, Maitreya?

I do but am unsure why. With a quick glance over what it is, my resonance dissipated some. I have heard the name more than once and considering that isn't something that comes around all that often, there may be something there. I will have to explore further.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72
reply to post by Universal Light

Hello again Universal light

I was just wondering about something you said earlier in the thread regarding who you have come to identify your higher self to be.

Are you the Archangel Michael in one of his fragmented expressions of universal consciousness.

If I understand this correctly we "our higher selves" on it's journey come together like a pyramid structure, each being in turn an expression of a much higher illuminated consciousness, and ultimately each of those masters consciousness's are expression of the one.

Just curious

Again Kenny, I am not claiming anything. The information was given to me very recently so I must take the proper time to make an assessment. However, the manner in which it was given to me was so mind blowing, it's virtually impossible for me to deny. Cross that with the link that Speaker came up with out of the blue and wow. Still, I can't speak with certainty yet.

If I am invisioning what you are saying right, I would actually propose that the journey is like an inverted pyramid. As we grow, our consciousness grows with it. The higher you go, the further it spreads until you get to the top where it is open infinitely.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by appliedconcepts
Universal Light, Hidden_hand, Illuminator13, Ra, you all have your own way of portraying this divine message. the purity of your messages is inargueable as there is nothing coming from any of you I can't relate to in some way. I constantly feel like i'm reading my own thoughts. Our intentions corroborate no matter what way I look at it, and thats what matters most to me.

Anyway, I have a few questions.

ok so humans are third density, on the third planet in our solar system.
Is mars a fourth density planet that inhabits fourth density beings?

also, are some extra terestrials fourth density beings that look for third density sustenance such as us humans?

do even you need food stuffs to survive in the fourth density?

as well, I understand pets such as dogs and cats are second-density; so I assume plants are first-density.

Does one soul inhabit one tree? or is one tree compromised of several souls? Is the earth and all its growth just one group soul?

as well I have a personal question that involves my current position in life.

I am currently attending a high-school, and 8 grade 12 classes, all except one I am having a controversial issue attending too.
psychology.
much of whats being said is true, on a physical level, but a lot of topics bring on the spiritual question and i'm scared to speak out without being alienated or scrutinized by my class. any suggestions?

Namaste friend.

Mars is currently inhabitable due to prior cosmic events that wiped life away. Roughly one third of the current incarnate on Earth orginated from there.

The fourth density STS entities around Earth do look at the third density as a food source. The source of food is the negative emotions we put forth as energy into the next realm. Another food source they receive is that of sexual actions as all sex is STS unless it is performed in the manner is which to souls join their energy to become one. This is quite rare. This is also why sex is jammed down the throats of humanity.

Yes you still need to ingest food in the fourth density but it is of a different nature. Your vehicle is nothing like the one you currently possess and operates in a significantly lighter manner.

Plants are also second density, however they are in their beginning second density stages in comparison to animals. Plants are quite magical, you can tap into their energy and speak with them if you so choose.

One tree equals one soul.

The institution of school has been specifically designed to produce a certain result. And that is to create a false education based upon linear thought. Notice how there is no mention of spirituality, metaphysics, etc. in school. This is for a reason.

With that said, this is a personal choice for you. Understanding the constructs of your environment will help you with your answer. If you are comfortable handling the scrutiny, then go for it. But this is up to you.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

As stated before, no one has to believe a word of anything I say. It will resonate with some and others not, to each their own.

Yes the elite have been preparing for something major for quite sometime but all of their efforts have been rendered uselees. They realized the jig is up so since the bunkers have no value now, they tried to rip a hole through space/time with CERN. That hasn't worked either. Their is no escape for them. They are not even close to as powerful as they have led on. They are fully aware and are planning on taking as many with them as possible.

Proof lies within your heart but truthfully, I am glad you take it with a grain of salt. It is for your discernment and I'm happy you exercised that ability. Most don't even get that far.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

i appreciate your insight into the metaphysical and the world that surrounds us but, your information is from the law of one, MAINLY. pretty much all of the content that you have spoken of has come from the law of one and I know because i was obsessed with the law of one series for a short bit. just as i was obsessed with the urantia book for a short bit. it is all channeled information that only has truth in it if you want to believe it, just like any other religion.

do not act like you are a spiritual guru and try to solve peoples problems when you are not an authority on any issue, just a researcher with their OWN OPINIONS. it is a good message that you are sending but not neccesarily the correct one or, even the somewhat correct one. it is your interpretation of a channeled idea.

if you are really into what you are speaking of you would encourage everybody to find their own way instead of trying to teach them your way. that is what the law of one preaches. That is what RA teaches.
if you remember the law of interference, and you really fancy yourself an enlightened being, you would let everybody conclude their own opinions rather than trying to interfere with their lives.

BEWARE THE BRINGERS OF FALSE PROPHECIES!!!!!!!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by anubis1_1]

Sigh....these posts are leaving me only to redundantly recite the same thing over and over. Everything is for the reader to discern. If you discern me as false then why not skip over the thread. Why the need to convey the same message others already have?

And yes many of the answers have sounded like the LOO because the questions were asked in the LOO. I do have my own interpretations as I've said before. The questions that are of different origin have different answers. I have discussed many things having nothing to do with the LOO,

This will be the last time I address this issue so feel free to post as many times as you like the accuracy/validity of anything in this thread being nil. You are free just as I am and nothing will change that you and I are One.

Us

Edit to add: I do find it funny that so many people are finding it so necessary to dismantle the credibility of something located in skunk works. There's a reason I posted it in here. Some of you are transparent. I hope you get used to it quick because only more of that is on the way. With all my love...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I have 2 questions,

Universal Light,

1. what was the first moment you knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this information you are sharing with everybody in this forum is true in this reality that we experience together?

2. After you accepted this information as truth, why are you interfering with other peoples lives, when they are extremely susceptible to any teaching because they are searching for answers, when you know that you are not letting them run their own course in our reality but rather trying to impose your own truths on souls who are trying to figure out the same question you obviously are??

please answer my questions

[edit on 18-1-2010 by anubis1_1]

It happened roughly three years ago.

I am not running interference. People have a choice, it is called Free Will. They willingly choose to go to a website and willingly choose to read whatever they click on. It is a choice. I do not strap people in a chair a force this down their throat. That is interference brother. If you feel interfered with, why continue on in the thread?

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

What proof is there that there are other existences? -none (that's why religions are faith based)
I apologize for my tone, something about claiming you have found your "true inner self" or of being enlightened sets off warning buttons with me. Absolute statements make me run the opposite direction.

Actually the scientific evidence that we are beings that exist outside of the "physical matrix" is quickly gaining momentum.

Let me paint a picture for you:

Isaac Newton synthesizes algebra and geometry to form calculus, a system of mathematics that can measure the trajectory of objects in motion (unlike either algebra or geometry which both deal with static structures). Coupled with his calculus Isaac Newton is able to experiment physically to give birth to the major laws of motion as we know them.

Today's physicists deal with ONLY conceptual models for their theories, because the mathematics has far exceeded our technological and knowledgeable understandings to actually test quantum theories.

There are quantum theories that suggest that we do in fact live in a multidimensional reality.

Only trouble is, if we do, how would you actually perform the physical experiments needed to actually prove whether or not your theory is correct? You have to have physical proof and I do believe that we have found it through very unexpected research:

www.rickstrassman.com...

Look into the study done by Dr. Rick Strassman into Dimethyltryptamine ('___' for short) because it is EXTREMELY relevant to this entire thread.

You want proof? I promise that the '___' studies will not disappoint.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ascend2luv

Originally posted by Ascend2luv
Is this something unique to me or is it part of the process for everyone?

Hey there friend. There are indeed no coincidences. Thank you for posting.

It is part of the process for all though only certain entities are experiencing this. This goes back to how people perceive things. I too feel the same things you feel. Things that used to take weeks are happening in days. Things that took days are now happening in hours. I used to think that time has been accelerating as we approach Zero Point. Over time I came to realize this is not true. What is true is that consciousness is accelerating and everything is part of that including time. You will only see more miracles the closer it gets.....that is if you choose to perceive things in this manner.

I did not see an actual question in regards to the autism portion. I do have experience with autistic children and I have come to the conclusion that they are wayshowers. It would be like big pharma to label them something negative but in actuality, they are showing us what it is like to exist in the higher densities. Once you get past the third density, there is no reason to talk as everything is communicated telepathically. The reason to talk is only by choice. They are showing us our future selves. The role they play in the game is a beautiful one. Telepathy is more prevalent and accessible in the current conditions of society than people would make you believe. And that is just the beginning of your abilities.

You can connect with them as deeply and intuitively as you so choose. You have received a wonderful gift.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I have some questions.

What densities are there, and what beings in habit them? What are beings of each density like? (nice, mean, etc)

Is this anything like the Ra stuff?

How do I tell if I am going to be harvested to the fourth density? Is it possible to skip the 4th, and enter a 5th, if there is one?

Will the harvest be covered up by an apocalypse of some sort. (Meteors, volcanoes?) Do we get harvested when we die?

I'm not saying I believe this, but it's better to ask and know and not need it, then to not ask, and to need to know.

There are seven densities, the seventh being the complete, full return to Oneness with the Infinite Creator.

The next two questions have been answered in the thread.

The best way to tell if you are Harvestable is to look within in and out of meditation. It is possible to skip a density though it is highly uncommon and even less uncommon than that for one who is going through the learning process for the first time.

The Harvest happen as each entity perceives it. There are answers in the thread you would find beneficial to you questions.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry. All I have to say is... whoever stated that meditation is sitting on a pillow, thinking thoughts to make yourself a better person has clearly never truly meditated.
You say experience comes from action, yet you clearly lack experience in something you have tried to make a claim about.

Yes, it may be your opinion, but to simply state something as fact is pretty funny to me.
Meditation has been used for thousands of years for obvious reasons.
Ignorance seems to seep out of your post.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
Universal Light, I'm just curious as to how you know all of this? How did you learn everything you claim? Why did you decide to post your knowledge here on ATS? Have you been sharing this with more people than just the ATS users?

Thanks!

Sure. A quick background on me.

I was raised catholic. When I was 13 I turned atheist. But while that happened I began polarizing myself. I tried to convince everyone that there truly was no god. Ten years of that and I was incredibly charged. When meditation fell upon me for the first time, I attributed it to science. The second time I meditated, I sat with the Creator. Instantly everything switched, I was no longer an atheist. The thing is, is that I carried the polarity over to the other side that I had built up all those years. So the second I began to meditate, I was innundated with hundreds of visions.

A big one for me was in one meditation, I climbed a ladder that took me to a ledge with a door at the end. There was a sign on the door that said fourth dimension (in the beginning, I thought dimension and density were the same). When I opened the door I saw the fourth density in all of its beauty. What I didn't tell you is I had already been seeing it my whole life. I just always assumed that everyone saw what I saw. When I went inside, I was amazed.

After about ten minutes, I walked out the door and continued up the ladder to a ledge on the other side. There was a door that had a sign that said fifth dimension. I opened the door and there was nothing, just a void. Out of nowhere a cube appeared in front of me. This cube proceed to turn in to a million different objects every second. It showed me my first glimpses of infinity.

This was a life changing moment as from that point on, I knew that not only did I have full access to the next densities, I would continue refining my knowledge of them. If you would like to read more of these experiences, search the "younger generation believers with experiences thread". In there I posted probably 20 different events that have happened to me from a while ago. Hundreds of events have happened to me since that have gotten me to this point. Things are now at the point where I literally see them in the physical, with my own two eyes, right in front of me. There has been less of a reason to meditate with my eyes closed.

I thought long and hard before posting this on ATS. My first thought of doing this came roughly six months ago but it didn't feel right. I probably thought about doing this another 25 or 30 times afterwards but it never felt right. For some reason, it did last night.

I have shared this with other people. To the extent that it has gone here, it hasn't been more than ten. I have tried to talk to many people who showed interest in meditation but ultimately they were not interested in walking the path at that time which I was fine with.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Your posts have been outstanding in this thread Unity. Bless you. Your wisdom should be spread all over. I too have seen the other timeline you mention with a high probability of occuring that way (I have seen others but they do not have nearly as much of a chance of happening). It will be interesting to see how infinity plays out as this narrows down to Zero Point.

Thank you.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mrlegato

Awesome brother. It is good to see those who feel the passion for life for many have lost this key ingredient in the recipe. You can "flip the script" in a moments notice if you so choose. You can absolve your past actions by making up for it in the now moment.

The question becomes, what are you going to do about all of this? You have infinite potential within....what you choose to do with it.....well......you have to write the rest. See yourself as the author with the infinite vocabulary that you already possess.

Us

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join