It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Universal Light,
I'm thankful for taking time to answer all those questions, it's example of STO.

1. Can an individual raise his vibrations by eating or not eating specific food (being a vegetarian)? Or is that just making an effort to concentration to physical (body), thus irrelevant because it is oppose to growth of spiritual body?
2. Are we making a bad karma for us if we're eating animals? (It's as we're eating ourselves in the past?) I'd say we're undoubtedly making a bad karma for us killing animals!?

Thank you.
Cheers!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Graduation has to do with your conscious decision to be either STO or STS. Karma? If we can agree that we are presently experiencing an illusion...where do you incure or accrue Karma? Answer: inside the illusion. So isn't Karma also an illusion? Don't get hung up on Karma. Be compassionate to yourself. This is the toughest lesson of compassion. Compassion is the willingness to help. Apply compassion with wisdom. Wisdom is knowing when to help or when not to. Forgive yourself. Discern all things by intuition. Desire to be STO. You will eventually have to be STO to continue beyond and inside the 6th dimension. If you do choose to be STS, so be it. It is of your own free will. The time is now to choose your side. Meditate, Meditate, Meditate. Self realization ,(Unity with the Creator) is yours if you desire it with your whole heart and soul. It will be granted with the grace of the Prime Creator, the Lord of Love. We are all one. Our separateness is an illusion. Read the RA Material, Law of one. When I ask when my mission will be over, the answer is "soon". It has been my pleasure to serve you and the Infinate Creator. It has been difficult. It's like parachuting into enemy territory with just love and a smile. This is a beautiful planet. There are many, many beautiful planets. Rejoyce! You are a divine expression of the Prime Creator! Fear not. You will make it! Desire it with your whole being! And...yes meditate my brothers and sisters. My love to you all. My love is always with you and it has always been with you. You are very loved and protected...know this. NAMASTE

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Klaatumagnum]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Universal Light,

Thank you for all the information you have share, I have enjoyed it immensely and appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Earlier in the thread, a poster had asked you the significance of 11:11, but I did not see a response.

I am curious to this as well, do you have any thoughts on this?

Peace and Laughter!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
11:11 is the coding to wake up us up. It saying, wake up!! This is more than seeing the world around us and nwo as its often used. Its waking up to who you are in source, the cosmic you. With the energies coming all the time soon people will be waking up in large numbers and we'll recognize each other, and the many roles we've played in the past together. I've already had a strong recogniiton with some.

12:12 is ascension.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by Well
earlier this mornin i wos reading this entire thread and i felt a sensation in both ears, and then noticed that the text on my monitor started wobbling, as if the inside of my head was vibrating... was i tuned into some cosmic hooplah or what? and why do socks disappear in the dryer

Very interesting. The planetary vibrations are increasing at a rapid rate due to the instream of consciousness we ar receiving. I'm not 100% this is the reason but many are starting to "see" things vibrate.

This is also not the first I have heard about socks. I have talked to a couple people about the timeline oddities that have occured in the past month. That is that time has been manipulated and it is noticeable. Someone recounted a very similar story to me regarding socks. This could be what you're experiencing.

Us

I can attest to this. It is happening to me all the time. First of all, my ears have been lightly ringing since my spontaneous Awakening July '08. In the past few weeks I am getting many visual anomalies like you speak of. Coming out of meditation yields little white orbs in a grid pattern. Then throughout my waking time I see little slips and folds routinely not just in front of a monitor. Being caught in the miracle of the Now none of these things bring any sense of fear to me. Like Universal, no idea about the socks but the Hawaiian's have the menehunis which are mischievous beings that move or hide things. Other cultures have similar beings. Try asking the Universe to protect your socks.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata

Infinity is contained within each and every one of you. You are all powerful. This power and everything else, is located within your mind. Find it and your wildest dreams will come true. The potential has always been there, it simply needs to be actualized.

The reason humans will never be more than just a tad better than they are currently - simply because they have no reason based on the rules of this universe that their eventuality will always be cyclidic just like everything else from the movement of anything in this universe big or small.

I'm reminded of "As long as you still experience the stars as something "above you" you lack the eye of knowledge." F. Nietzche

[edit on 19-1-2010 by AnotherSon]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hello Universal Light and the many others that have participated in this thoughtful and positive thread! I'm very thankful for the general positive decorum that has taken place in the discourse of this discussion.

But I'm having my own cognitive dissonance issue here. I have thought long and hard about what I have written below as to whether to even broach such a subject on a volatile message board without being torn to shreds.

I have read all of this thread and the other similar threads as they appeared on ATS, having been a very long time lurker (several years), as well as my own studies of Biblical scripture (to the point that I pastored a church for about 4 years), Biblical prophesy, Advaita Vedanta, Buddhism, Hinduism, The Maya, Egyptian, Greek and Roman theology & mythology, The Emerald tablets of Thoth including The Ra Materials, Hidden Hand, Edgar Cayce and the list goes on and on just to give you an idea of some of my background. I would consider myself a Buddhist Christian at this point in my journey. And I meditate at least twice a day for about an hour or so each.

I have a question to pose to you Universal Light as well as any others that would like to comment (as I WANT to learn): I see where many have commented as to the suspect "accuracy" of "channeled" truths. Which, I suppose (I'm guessing), are measured by how well the concept "resonates" with the individual and, I suspect, the level of resonance is an individual litmus test dependent on whether that which resonates lowers or raises the stress level of dissonance for the individual. In other words if it fits it resonates and this is a personal observation.

Some, even in this thread have commented how the Ra Materials are only 85% accurate and that many of these channeled materials are dependent on the purity & clarity of the channel as well as possible hidden agenda of the entity being channeled.

This brings several questions in my mind as I see "truth" as something that stands with integrity regardless of 'our perception' of it or any influence related to it. Truth is a constant, that remains 'true' regardless of our relationship to it.

Here's my Rub: I see overwhelming acceptance to the "truths" (what resonates) communicated in the admittedly inaccurate channeled messages of RA, Hidden Hand as well as many others - BUT - Biblical concepts which also resonate with many are outright dismissed out of hand and often with ridicule and vehemence. We are so quick to denounce Biblical "truths" due to their source (maybe because it's popular to do so today) and embrace channeled material that has been identified as inaccurate as well.

Now I understand the reasoning behind the Biblical scripture being suspect due to corruption and influence of power mongering ruling leaders using fear based religion to control the people, the insertion and expulsion of many texts by man to twist meanings for control of the populace. This has truly reduced it's accuracy in the same way that the channeled material has been reduced by it's admitted inaccuracy.

??? --> How can any here reach out to a soul that's in earnest inquisition of truth (even Atma Vichara) and offer perspectives based on the greater or lessor individual perception of cognitive dissonance (what resonates) as truth while using admittedly inaccurate messages from corrupt documents and channeled material and Biblical scripture???

I guess I'm having my own cognitive dissonance issue here and am looking for some direction.

I hope I've communicated my perspective here respectfully - I apologize if I have offended any who have held these things I question as truths. No harm is meant.

In some ways this truth I do understand - and that is that all the RA materials, Hidden Hand, Biblical Scripture study and the whole ball of wax means nothing without Love.

respectfully,
to the One

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Emptiness Dancing]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This seems like a good place to drop this. This is something I emailed September 2008 to family and friends after my Awakening. It unfortunately had the opposite effect of creating fear with them. Most on this thread will Know it:

We are all changing. We, our system, everything we know is going to change. The money we have chosen to enshrine as the center of our civilization's value system is failing and will end. Our culture relies upon a set of unconscious agreements that constitutes meaning. This too is failing. Nietzsche professed that there will be a "seeker after knowledge," the "opposite-man," which is in direct opposition to everything known. The instance of Truth, enlightenment, is "a violation, a desire to hurt the basic will of the spirit which unceasingly strives for the apparent and superficial." Carl Jung wrote that "We are living in what the Greeks called kairos - the right moment - for a "metamorphis of the god," of fundamental principles and symbols. This peculiarity of our time, which is certainly not of our conscious choosing, is the expression of the unconscious man within us who is changing." In other words we have no choice but to evolve. Think of how absurd it would have been for the pre-bird to fight taking flight. Can you honestly imagine having wings and making the decision not to fly? We can fight our shift and make it very uncomfortable but the change will happen anyway; with or without our moral or conscious approval. Do not be afraid. There is no more reason to fear our evolution than there is to fear the rising sun. It will be blessed and better. Evolution from a creative, spiritual place is always better than before

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello Universal Light.

Long time listener, first time caller to ATS.

I’ll try (read: TRY) to keep this short: I wakened last year when I noticed a strange blip on a photo I’d taken in Las Vegas, and that was the trigger. It got me searching for answers. It snow-balled and hasn’t stopped since: all the information I can devour from UFOs, spirituality, soul complexes, physics, dimensionality, meditation, MSM, dark cabals and bloodlines, holographs, Egyptology, religious dogma…the list goes on and on. I try to understand how all these things are connected. I’ve seen a UFO with my own eyes. I’ve read Hidden Hand’s post and I’ve read much of the LOO. Like everyone else I battle with fear, I try to see the good in others, and I try to recognize life’s little lessons when they’re smack in front of me. I struggle each day to do the best I can with what I’ve got to work with, and I try to remember to have fun in the process. It can be a tall order. If I weigh out an average day are 51% of my thoughts or actions truly STO? I want them to be, but I realize I am painfully, terminally human.

I guess if I had one question to ask encompassing many of my personal beliefs and understandings it would go something like this:

If we are here to learn and to play a grand game on Earth in 3D to understand polarity, and there is no judgment from the higher realms for being human, and--to borrow the words of HH—“we’ll all laugh about it on the other side”, then How is it that our actions here determine whether or not and how we’ll graduate? If we are talking about our immortal souls and whether I’m going to play out another 26,000 yr cycle here, how is it just a game, as I’ve heard others refer to it? It seems to me it’s more than a mere game we’ll chuckle over. That confuses me more than anything. I’m interested in your particular insight, and I thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Auntie Matter

I have watched this thread.

I will happily answer various questions that resonates with the Oneness of all things.

Auntie Matter, just remember, love brings together and fear seperates. Do not try to abolish fear nor cringe at it, but instead let fear sit next to you as a part of you accept it and love it.

Love does not conquer fear, it replaces it, and vise-versa.

As for your ending question. Within your current incarnation this view of that you have in relation to what you have learned is seemingly different than your view when not incarnated. Remember you see but a small ray of light that escapes through a great curtain while in the illusion.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

True eradication of the wheel or inertia of that which many call Kharma is forgiveness. Forgiveness of the self and other selves.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

My understanding of graduation is UNITY. That is, that earth is not only a living library, with dna, coding, incredible information and species, with so much information and was established by many many races, in our galaxy and others such andromeda. And that in the old wars, the old empire, earth was taken over, hijacked. Its as if most of people who are waking up actually do recall sides. For example one of my memories that I recieved looking at et script, just prior to numerous crafts showing up and contact postcards (ie. wake up calls) was lyrean. I was forced to leave at the request of my mother, in a ple'o'sha'n craft, because the orders were given to destroy our planet. We were a peaceful advanced race, telepathic nordics. And we didnt capitulate as many did, to the empire, to the annanuki. We fought for freedom. I did not want to leave my people, my mother and family. My mother had to put me on the craft, though she did not stay. Many lyreans left for many different systems. Billions perished. They reduced the planet to rubble.

Another recall is connected to this life, is actually a future timeline and a system with oceans and whales and its connected to rescuing earth cretaceans here, though holding the light and raising my frequency and awareness and broadcasting this out is all I can do currently. I do not know what this means. But have many experiences, and contact. But not the way shown, paved out.

Its like a test, this wake up too. And, earth is like a solution to the galaxy's wars. Humans are all different in source. Many lyreans, andromedans, Sirians, Orions, I will stop naming systems, lol. Some of protocol too. Along with nuki side of things, many are greys and reptilian in source. So we are here, to get along. This universe asks a question, unity or separation. Unity means, seeing beyond karma and beyond duality, the light in all, and ho'onoponopono is an excellent tool for letting go of the old data, standing in our way.

Should this be armegeddon. It is ongoing with all of the agents of chaos creating wars, destroying nature (and I'm not talking about global warming, but species being terminated, oceans depleted, oxygen levels very low, whales and dolphins who are cosmic citizens and more spiritual than we are, being murdered, slaughtered, poisons in our land, air, soil, ocean. Breaks in the food chain, violence. Horror movies. Warring controlling religons. Burkas and suppression of the female, women, unity, equality. Matriarchy is not the opposite of patriarchy. Like feminism, its official practice was the opposite of a pyramid system and actually meant grass roots leadership and equality.

The graduation, and this would avert the cataclsym, and take it from a lion to a lamb, and bring in cosmic advancement, peace, great culture, space age, federation, acension, etc: is unity. Loving and feeling for one another and nature. Not nwo fascists unity. But grass roots, policed by a well educated population, with everyone recognizing oneness and family.

It would mean saying no to banks, no more money, living equally, but freely, an upgrade to the way the natives did, with honor looking after your own, and looking after nature. Cruetly free. Science and technology without destruction of world, without poison. This would actually mean loving your kids. Its hard to say we really love our kids when we don't work for this.

So, if you grasp the unity, and the oneness and work on waking up and raising awareness, frequency and shine light and love into this world, even if you can't do anything else, and even if everyone creates subconsciously with their minds a cataclsym, you will be advancing. This is the way to advance.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

f you have specific questions I would be happy to answer those.

1. Are most alien encounters spiritual and are not physical?

2. Do you know of any underwater alien bases on Earth?

3. Do you know of people living on the Moon and Mars?

4. Did you encounter Lion-like aliens that observe how humans interact with cats?

5. Are Grey Aliens and Reptilians dis-info (I heard someone mention this before)?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

f you have specific questions I would be happy to answer those.

1. Are most alien encounters spiritual and are not physical?

2. Do you know of any underwater alien bases on Earth?

3. Do you know of people living on the Moon and Mars?

4. Did you encounter Lion-like aliens that observe how humans interact with cats?

5. Are Grey Aliens and Reptilians dis-info (I heard someone mention this before)?

1. Most physical, if not all physical encounters, are from your governments. Negative entities will use mental attacks to deter the targeted entity off of their path but they are not physical in nature.

3. Unimportant, although I will tell you that Mars previously was inhabited, through meditation and the asking of the self you may find that you have a relation to the "red" planet that many call it.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I was raised in a church that taught me that only people who went to my church could go to Heaven. I am also aware that there are many churches that teach the same doctrine. Therefore, it is impossible to go to Heaven since you would have to be God (all present) to go to all those churches. You are fighting a losing battle. I guess we should all just enjoy the ride to hell.

On a serious note, the following is my perception of reality. On the basis of love, free will, and logic I have rejected judgmental teachings of this nature. It takes more courage to step away from the church and objectively look for truth than it does to stay within the protection of the church when it comes to determination of eternal destiny. Our ego is what makes each of us want to be correct. Being correct is essential to the survival of our ego and we all have this urge to be correct. But the survival of our ego is self defeating since it is our spirit that is important. If I understand correctly, feeding the ego can slow the development of the soul. If you are correct and others are wrong, by your definition, they risk hell and you risk stopping or slowing the development of your soul by allowing others to dictate your beliefs.

One of the reasons I reject religion is because we are told that God loves us and gives us free will. When a person loves another, they are interested in their well being and do not ask for anything in return. They also do not attempt to scare them by telling them they have free will, then tell them if they exercise free will they will be eternally damned. These are short explanations, but there is not room in this post for enough detail to argue the point which is not my intent.

I agree that there may be spirits that try to mislead. I believe that spirits that try to mislead will put fear into people with threats like eternal damnation. I do not see these kinds of attempts at fear mongering being made by those you are considering to be following this "new age" philosophy. I do not consider it new age, but only a theory about life and the universe based on various sources.

I only would like everyone to examine all possibilities with an open mind. Your perception may be correct to an extent and may be right for you. I believe that somehow the universe seems to bring to reality what we believe so for you there may be the possibility of a heaven or hell. I am not trying to judge your perceptions or you and I do not have all the answers. But I do have most of the questions and I search for answers by reading posts like this. There is much to be learned by comparing notes with others. I am sure you are trying to do what you think is best for everyone and hope we all make the progress our creator intends.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

Wow! How profound. Where is the proof or upon what is the basis for all the limitations you are so sure of?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just wanted to sa that i'm very interested in this topis and your teaching Universal. I have a cuple of questions but I'll start with this:
What about gnostic learning? The duality the less perfect Creator that has crated us? If I want to find more truth in details shoud I search these type of materials?
Hope I will have more opportunities to corespond with you.

Regards to all!

Sorry if my english isn't perfect but I'm not from the english speaking region and I'm triing my best.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You do not need to be thankful for distortions, you need to be aware and cognisant of them, and work to clear them.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thank you 11118 and Unity99.

I appreciate the responses and insight. I don’t mean to hijack this thread, but sometimes, it’s all so confusing in its simplicity. I agree with the fact that embracing unity is a key to graduation. Respect for all living things, and trying not to pass judgment on others. They are all in the mix. I’ve thought that all along – long before I started to re-Eally search for truth in the world. I try my best to be my best with my thoughts and actions every day, but I falter all the time. Don't we all?

To my knowledge, I haven’t “successfully” heard from my higher self that I recognize or comprehend yet. I have a very difficult time remembering my dreams. So I continue to fumble around with why I’m here and what I’m supposed to be doing, because I do get that strong feeling: I’m supposed to be DOING something. I think many people feel that strongly. This as opposed to just BE-ing. I have no memory of previous lives or incarnations. I have had one OBE, but as a child and it was only once.

I digress, I have something I hope someone can help me with:

One night I prayed; I prayed with all the sincerity I could muster because something that day frightened me to my core. I asked for courage from God or Angels or whoever was listening for my highest good for a sign to let me know what to do. I went to sleep. I awoke somewhere around 2 in the morning, and switched positions. At that moment, out of nowhere, I heard a distinct whirring - kind of akin to the sound of helicopter blades, and then it was as though the sound of a hundred TV stations were going all at once right in my ears. And in my fear (I'll be honest: it scared the crap out of me!), I couldn’t bring myself to open my eyes, I tried to calmly recite that if whatever it was that I was hearing was “good” it would continue, otherwise the Creator (insert: not religion, just my faith in a greater power) wouldn’t allow it, and I was always safe and protected. It continued for a few moments and stopped. I have yet to have that experience again. WHAT was this? Was this my higher self? Was it because I was extra sincere in my prayer on that particular night? Did I miss an important opportunity to commune with a higher being? What was it in general?! Has anyone else had this happen to them and was it positive? I can read countless books, and surf the web, etc.etc, but that experience was so bizarre and unique, and it was R-E-A-L. I flipped every single light in my house on I couldn’t get back to sleep for several hours. I have no understanding of what exactly it was. Whether good/bad/neutral I only want to know what it was. It’s never happened since.

Many thanks to anyone who may shed a little light on this deeply personal experience.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The incident you describe sounds like the beginning of an out of body experience.
I have never had one that I am aware of (maybe in sleep who knows for sure), but it sounds much like the experiences documented by Robert A Monroe, who researched OBEs.
I have just finished reading his book
Journeys out of Body - I got it as a free ebook download but cant remember where.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join