It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
In My Opinion, the topic creator is a looney....

The earth is at the end of a cycle? Cycle of what? Do you have any factual evidence to support this claim?

You say everything is a distortion, yet you believe your knowledge is not distortion? Do you believe everything you say is right?

I do however agree with the last part of your post. Everyone has the potential of any other human being in the planet (except for the mentally disabled/impaired). We can all be Einsteins, Teslas, etc etc if we had the commitment to do so. But people purposely choose to be ignorant. We can all be as powerful as Adolf Hitler if we so choose. What is stopping you from doing so otherwise (excuses, huh) ???

I appreciate you perception friend.

The Earth is at the end of its third density cycle, in its progression into the fourth. The factual evidence you require to find what I say is truth is impossible in the linear, logical, Earthly definitions. This is a closed matrix with finite answers. My answers come from within as directed by my higher self. This is why I ask everyone to discern what I say, you heart will give you all the proof you need.

I never said my knowledge wasn't distorted. In the OP I stated that I am not all knowing, not even close. That nothing on Earth is 100% accurate and everything must be discerned to the reader. Yes my knowledge is distorted but it is at a less percentage than the majority of of what is out there.

I believe everything that I say for that I know when one let's go and has pure intentions in what they say, only the best will come out of it.

I am still on my journey to becoming One with the Creator. Nothing is stopping me as I am on the progression I have chosen. I am perfectly content with it and will return when the time is most appropriate.

See you soon brother.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
With this thread in mind I took a walk at 10:00pm in Norfolk, va.the sky is clear and cloudless.

I repeated the word Melchizedek and prayed. I asked heaven "don't you remember me? Its Hyram."

I don't know who Hyram is or why I said it except that it feels like my name.I asked the beings who have watched me my entire life to help me and deliver me from an illness.

Then I saw what looked like an airplane way off in the distance except it had too many lights. It was also moving very slow.

As it passed behind a tree, it burst in a flash and a shooting star fell from it.

This is the first time I've seen anything remotely close to a ufo. I've waited my entire life and now that its happened, I am surprised how not surprised I am.

I feel my prayer will be answered. I hope to be as much help to my brothers and sisters as possible.

God bless us.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by Universal Light

You might have started out to give people something to think about but your doing the same thing that ever religious person has done throughout humanities long existence on the planet. you set yourself above everyone else saying you know the one true path to enlightenment.

" Time is an illusion. However, because we are indeed at the end of this cycle, it is important to open up as many entities as possible to the One Truth. The goal in mind is more entities achieving a harvestable state than the Earth currently possess. "

What you should have said was simply.." Each person must follow there own path, my experiences will not be the same as anyone elses. All paths lead to enlightenment."

This way you don't set yourself up as just another soothsayer telling the masses of cattle the SHEEPLE..YOU know the only way to the Devine Cosmos.

Wars have been fought over people claiming they know the one true path, and wars still are being fought over this same thing.

Every life on the planet learns lessons along there individual path, some learn faster, some learn slower, some never learn but that is also each ones own destiny.

I know you ment well, but just try not to fall into the ways of EGO. Each person must walk there own path. Hints can be given, and have over the long expanses of time. Sometimes there given in Parables, anagrams. Which are ment for each person on there own personal quest to THINK and learn throughout there life time.

There is no ONE TRUE WAy, Path, Religions, etc...Thats just the few lording there power over the masses attitude.

My hints..

Well said. Thank you for not attacking it is appreciated.

There is something to be said about intent. If it comes across as me placing myself higher than others, that is not the case. I have repeated several times in posts that I see all as equals, including myself to all others and even animals.

I am here on a mission and I do have things to achieve. All I have posted was out of pure based intentions. Please understand that I am going through a human experience as well so I am far from perfect. I will be the first to admit, I am flawed. I am still learning just as you are. Your words are noted and did give me something to think about.

I knew everyone with their different perceptions would take what I say in very different manner. I am fully capable of handling criticisms.

I am well aware that people learn at their own pace. I have previously stated this as well. All paths are the same for we all return home in the end. Within my core, there is no refuting that the cycle is closing. If one person gets on board from this thread, I would take that as a major win. I would go so far as to say that if the entire planet was to graduate and in return, I was the sacrafice, I would do that no questions asked.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This does happen though the positive/negative split ends at the fifth. In some cases such as the STS entities around Earth, they become so dissociated from the Creator, they themselves become lost in an illusion. It's ironic that the people of Earth have been in an illusion controlled by entities who are trapped in an even bigger illusion. Such is the case.

These words made so much sense, for they are very lost to their dark hat roles. That is why ho'onoponopono is a wonderful tecnhique for it sees the light in all past all the roles we are playing, and holding as high a frequency as we can and transmitting this out so that more grow in awareness. The whales and dolphin frequency helps as well, in cleansing and we need to hold the light over them. Nature isn't really a lower vibration, many of our watchers are in it, higher level cosmic citizens, and its up to us to treat nature with reverence and care, and balance, and as the teacher it deserves to be.

There are archangels incarnated on the planet,and angels and cosmic citizens from various densities, and the "harvesting" as in a sudden ending is but one timeline, it is the first of the two of the timelines I saw when I was asking over and over why I came and who I am, though I already had glimpses of some of this. It is a significant timeline possibility. But disclosure, unity, and cosmic advancement, along with the ascension for earth was in second.

It seems to be the consciousness wherein people are mirroring out this in their own consciousness, coded in their religions, in their global diet of chaos and the timeline manipulations that I have heard were buried in stone, basically affirmations, wishes, spells, cast in stone and buried before the last era/cycle ended to bring the events of this one.

And it takes our consciousness to see this differently. We do have the choice, even still.

Masters Class Spirituality - Time to get connected

This is her frequency class, this is the advanced one. For manifesting, eden.

We have to take responsibity for this planet, and what we're creating unconsciously, and realize there is more than one ending, that is possible, and we're the ones who have the power to make the difference, if we wake up enough.

There are some on this thread saying this is a deception, not true. All we have need to prove who we are and what we could do, is try manifesting, beginning levels. Do the famous parking spot technique for a week, manifest some hugs, do some cloud work. Try to rescue an insect trapped in your house without the jar, just open the door, reach into their energy field and send safety, and love, and the message that the door is safe.
There are so many ways to prove to yourself.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ok!

You got me.

Its all very strange for me to be actually typing this, let alone joining ATS which is a forum I have visited for some time now.

You made me click when you said some people were almost ready for the harvest, or were in prepration, then we would be beginning to see things differently perhaps or realise a change was happening, or perhaps feel a bit outside of society.

My mind has been waking up and seeing beyond, or, outside the "box" so to speak lately.

I have also found a lot of joy lately in helping others, although I have always had this side to me. I won't go into detail as I don't feel I need to. I have a passion for life. I think the world we walk on is beautiful and amazing, that everything is special and I feel that people are conditioned to live a certain way with certain morals - but that although educated I don't need to adhere to this as I feel that I am living my life in the right way. I can't get that out into words right - i.e. I dont need to abide by morals because I feel (alot more lately) what is in my heart is right - thoughts and processes aside.

Am i on the right track here? I'm not as up on the whole subject as other people on here.

My only conflict is, up until my recent years (i'm only nearly 27) I have lived a somewhat rebellious life in nature. I have been in trouble with the police many times and had to face up to this. Although i've come from a brilliant background and have never intentionally being malicious or nasty to anyone.. and have only ever stood up for what I believe in (apart from the learning stages of a young teenager or child) - again, I feel I always knew what was right and that law was formality you had to abide to in society. When I say right, I mean justified in the whole scheme of things.

I promote love and peace, although i'm not a smoker anymore (lol) - My mind is also very deep, creative and intelligent - but the only thing I want to use this mind for really is to help others. Be it by enjoying the music I make or wanting to fly on impulse to Haiti to help dig people out of rubble.

Will my troubles in my past have an effect on myself in this harvest of which you speak of?

Its weird but your post has kind of............... found an identity for me. Where i've been lost and couldn't put my own thoughts and feelings towards a particular religion (the ones we hear about everywhere spread hate and boundaries) - I just think you may have given me... the faith I always had but couldn't identify too

thank you.. and i'm sorry for a mumblejumbled post but.. you've sort of blown my mind?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
And to add,

I am the sort of person who would put an insect in a jar and outside safe... probably say " there you go buddy your all good " - simply because i'd look at it and consider how it evolved, over millions of years, and how amazing that is and how could I damage that in action?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Herrro Hidden_Hand its been a time hasn't it? It's Mr. Grimly from the Muppets, you never replied to me in the *ship Capric0rn forum, what happened?? Here's the CNN version; you got quite a mess to clean up before you "leave" haven't you. Here's a poem and remember to whistle while you work off that karma. Remember that butterfly you stepped on when you traveled back in time, not in your time? That butterfly was you, lol j/k!
The Vortex Hourglass
Slowly tightening that spiral to avoid a closed loop.
There is stillness in time, I am healing just fine.
My ego is longing, strange and disarming.
Quick on a whim, I turn deep within.
I feel the path turning faster, what is in charge, who is the master?
Sparks are flying, the evil is dying.
I have lights all around, levitate off the ground.
Glance back on the start, charge onwards in my heart.
I pass through hoop, wait there is more! I see loops!
The spiral is straightening; I feel my head breaking.
Feeling the teaching, it may be far reaching.
Flying through time; I am blowing my mind.
Must slow down, keep me still! I am closing the crown! (chakra).
Glance back on the start, calming down my beating heart.
I have lights fade all around, I start to land on the ground.
The light in me fades, I feel the unbearable Hades.
I feel the path back to normal, what is in charge, was it paranormal?
Slow to a crawl, my mind ends the brawl.
The spiral approaches a wider quill, my ego finds the ground still.
There is stillness in time, I am healing just fine.
Slowly untightening that spiral to avoid a closed loop.
The Hourglass of Healing and Escape

Edit to add: Why do you always end your statements with You on the bottom?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Rene.9.2.1975]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Haiti was a HAARP induced earthquake that in essence was a false flag monumentally larger than 9/11. This was a massive release of dark energies, set forth by the "elites". There is more to speak upon this but I would like to get to the rest of the questions first.

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Believing your statements to be true is like believing the earthquake in Haiti was caused by HAARP -- it's possible, but without any proof, it's all speculative and should only be taken with a grain of salt.

Oh, so that's how it really is. I'm assuming you haven't seen my post yet since anubis1_1's post was on page 8. When you do reach my post and the others, I await your response.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

He clearly states that all paths are the true paths because all paths are unique in relation to that entity ever more towards unity.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by Eye of Horus

You might have started out to give people something to think about but your doing the same thing that ever religious person has done throughout humanities long existence on the planet. you set yourself above everyone else saying you know the one true path to enlightenment.

" Time is an illusion. However, because we are indeed at the end of this cycle, it is important to open up as many entities as possible to the One Truth. The goal in mind is more entities achieving a harvestable state than the Earth currently possess. "

What you should have said was simply.." Each person must follow there own path, my experiences will not be the same as anyone elses. All paths lead to enlightenment."

This way you don't set yourself up as just another soothsayer telling the masses of cattle the SHEEPLE..YOU know the only way to the Devine Cosmos.

Wars have been fought over people claiming they know the one true path, and wars still are being fought over this same thing.

Every life on the planet learns lessons along there individual path, some learn faster, some learn slower, some never learn but that is also each ones own destiny.

I know you ment well, but just try not to fall into the ways of EGO. Each person must walk there own path. Hints can be given, and have over the long expanses of time. Sometimes there given in Parables, anagrams. Which are ment for each person on there own personal quest to THINK and learn throughout there life time.

There is no ONE TRUE WAy, Path, Religions, etc...Thats just the few lording there power over the masses attitude.

My hints..

Well said. Thank you for not attacking it is appreciated.

There is something to be said about intent. If it comes across as me placing myself higher than others, that is not the case. I have repeated several times in posts that I see all as equals, including myself to all others and even animals.

I am here on a mission and I do have things to achieve. All I have posted was out of pure based intentions. Please understand that I am going through a human experience as well so I am far from perfect. I will be the first to admit, I am flawed. I am still learning just as you are. Your words are noted and did give me something to think about.

I knew everyone with their different perceptions would take what I say in very different manner. I am fully capable of handling criticisms.

I am well aware that people learn at their own pace. I have previously stated this as well. All paths are the same for we all return home in the end. Within my core, there is no refuting that the cycle is closing. If one person gets on board from this thread, I would take that as a major win. I would go so far as to say that if the entire planet was to graduate and in return, I was the sacrafice, I would do that no questions asked.

Us

It is important to comprehend being higher, or ascended does not mean being better. If I am in a space shuttle am I higher than you or better than you, obviously I am simply higher than you.

All will come back to Unity, eventually.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
I know what it feels like to finally see the Light of the conscious universe. The clarity that it provides to ALL questions and problems of life can be overwhelming. The first thing a person usually does when they come across this experience for the first time, is to sit in the seat of "the all knowing" and with good intentions, attempt to guru others to understand their own lives. This is might be pleasurable experience for the guru (which is usually their only motivation) but it rarely works in the world as religions have proven for thousands of years.

I've found that the only thing that truly helps people is not to sit in a chair of wisdom and give them answers they are supposed to seek themselves but to live your own life applying the lessons you've learned.

Answers given without the experience of coming into the knowledge feeds the followers and keeps them from their own path of enlightenment. This is the ultimate result and a prime example of how a good intention can lead to the worst of evils.

The words out of our mouths tend to have the opposite effect when spoken. The intent is good but the motivations are ALWAYS self serving. The result often leaves people in exile, because they feel that this clarity is being denied them while you seem to be relishing in Favor.

The best thing you can do, when you have reached enlightenment is to LIVE the light so that others can see it. Don't capitalize on it by putting yourself in a position to teach something you're STILL learning.

In other words, you don't spend your time telling your son what a good father is, you just BE a good father and he will learn it and experience the lesson himself.

This is a journey for you and you only. Your responsibility is to USE the knowledge to treat others how they should be treated, to live YOUR life as an example. NOT to stand in front of them and give out answers.

Life is not about receiving answers..it is defined by the essence of the time spent seeking them. The essence is what we learn from, not the answers.So it's vitally important in this new Era, not to drown people in our own conclusions, sending them on a path that was not tailored for their particular circumstances in life. it creates confusion, jealousy and ultimately rebellion. Instead, we should live out the essence of our lives and use THAT as an example to encourage others to seek for themselves.

Good post. It resonates with some of the other prior sentiments.

I offered a couple basic concepts and have been answering questions people have had. Yes the knowledge cannot replace the experience however it can create a spark to for one to seek. I can tell you my motive is not self-serving but if that is your perception then that is fine. I have placed myself to the best of my ability in a neutral position to offer assistance to those who might have questions.

I do find it paradoxical that ones who say that this is your journey only are divulging their thoughts on how to live one's life. I mean if I am going about things in an incorrect manner, aren't those my mistakes to make?

I do agree that one must be the light they want to see in others. It is much harder to do so in day to day life when nobody is seeking it. That's why I would come to a place of truth seekesr to attempt to disseminate information.

Us

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
sounds like you have read or are connected with the "law of one" publications. and are you channeling?

I am not channeling. I have thought about doing so but it is not "in the cards" for the manner in which I go about this incarnation.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
I align with most of what you are saying with a couple of exceptions.

You say Knowledge = Protection = Power. I would suggest the following equation. Love = Wisdom = Protection = Power.

The other issue is that of being unplugged. The cord is never severed. It is simply a matter of realizing ones perfection that Wakes them. The silver cord is always there and available. It's what keeps us animated in this dimension. I think it's just a matter of semantics.

I have experienced the Void but for an immeasurable instant. My Kundalini has risen many times since where I feel creation peering through my eyes into this dimension. From this state Peace, Love and Joy is all that exists and the Christ fire can be witnessed in All that IS. We are One and nothing can be apart. Like you said, most of us are playing out the Maya rather than experiencing the Lila.

Thank you for your post. The words in the equation could be substituted with several different words. I was rather quick in my word choice, trying to keep it as basic as possible. Love at the base works out better.

The word severed was a poor choice of wording though that is the attempt of the STS entities even though it is impossible. To say that the spiritual cords are masked would be better. Like you said, simply a matter of semantics.

Us

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Greetings Universal Light.

I love threads like this! I don't know if you have ever seen this thread by an ATS'er named "sleeper" but it is very similar to what you are talking about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was once very asleep, until about 2003 I was mindless sheeple. After learning about the true nature of 9/11 I have continued to seek answers to the true nature of life.

I have recently discovered meditation. I have failed to see any kind of vision so far, but at times I have extreme lucid dreams. I see amazing things in my dreams.

Couple of questions for you.

-Will this harvest you refer to be in the form of a large scale natural disaster/nuclear war that kills everyones body?

-What do you see as the place where your soul is between physical manifestations?

-How would you describe the most advanced life forms you have viewed?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
Even if the intention could be good this is absolutly BS.
Humans have searched for this answers for many eons, many many cultures..but now here on ATS we have a person who has all the answers...how arrogant!
How wonderful, one has to meditate a lot, if you are able to do this you get the VIP pass, if not you just keep being a simple human being. Yeah, tell it to the Haitians or Irakis or Katrina victims or the billions of people suffering all kind of evil..."you should meditate or you wont make it" tell them that, tell them you grew up under so happy circumstances you finally had the time to find yourself and now has the answers..and the Vip pass and that you are "better" than them.
If this is "god´s" way i can tell him, she, it i do not like it and i dont want to join that party. I ask for another god, one that does welcomes all of us...one that sais "see, now you know something new, come to me" to all of us!

Maybe it is as crazy as everything else on this world. Maybe you had to let go of your ego for so long to reach to this conclusion that you find yourself in the same spot as when you started the trip, your conclusion is all about ego, because one has to have a very very big ego to believe he is one of few percentage that qualify to the next round. AND, open a post here on ATS offering all the answers!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by gusan]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by gusan]

Your attempt to put words in my mouth is transparent to those who can see. I have answered the rest of the questions in other posts.

You are loved brother.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
Another thing I wanted to bring up is the concept of timeless. I wouldnt say that the higher dimensions are "timeless". But rather, time has no meaning, or no value to life that advanced. Time is just a construct human created to organize our experiences. Theres no reason a higher level density entity wouldnt use time, atleast for the purpose of organizing their own experiences. However, I feel entities at this level are able to time travel, or travel different "timelines" in the multiverse. So this would mean they would be utilizing multiple times. Their own personal timelines, and the timeline of whatever environment they have traveled to.

Yes, you are correct there is a form of time but it is irrelevant as the perception in which we understand time. It is still measurable yet unnecessary. Time as humanity knows it has been manipulated for an extended period of time as this is possible in higher densities.

I like your UFO question. Interesting for people to ponder.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
earlier this mornin i wos reading this entire thread and i felt a sensation in both ears, and then noticed that the text on my monitor started wobbling, as if the inside of my head was vibrating... was i tuned into some cosmic hooplah or what? and why do socks disappear in the dryer

Very interesting. The planetary vibrations are increasing at a rapid rate due to the instream of consciousness we ar receiving. I'm not 100% this is the reason but many are starting to "see" things vibrate.

This is also not the first I have heard about socks. I have talked to a couple people about the timeline oddities that have occured in the past month. That is that time has been manipulated and it is noticeable. Someone recounted a very similar story to me regarding socks. This could be what you're experiencing.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Good for you posting this. There are so many who are refusing the wake up call and hitting snooze. This web site is full of those proclaiming to deny ignorance, but they in full are denying their inner call to awakening. This is not recommended here in the end days.

Realizing that YOU are cosmic intelligence through and through will help in the turmoil to come.

Have much appreciation for all things, this will help raise your vibrations, and not your physical vibrations, your energy/KA body vibrations. This will protect you from the fear that will be running rampant.

Thank you for you post my friend. Some are fighting what they truly know inside. Others are fighting desperately to cling on to the matrix that has been provided for them. Change is a difficult thing for many.

I knew there would be much backlash in doing this. With love and pure intentions as my driving force, it will play out exactly how it is supposed to.

Another thing that will assist in raising vibrations is forgiveness. And it starts with forgiving yourself. Then expand that onto others. If you can see others as another you, all of the negative things you might initally see melt away rather quickly.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I wanted to post this because the OP talked about the different ways that we receive/interpret and understand information/knowledge.

About 1 to 1 and 1/2 years ago I had a dream that blew my mind. A group of beings (who I never saw but I knew they were there) showed me a diagram of the "growth of consciousness."

The diagram was a living picture of sorts (hard for me to communicate).

These beings used the stages in the growth of a fetus to babyhood to childhood to express an idea to me. I remember that in the diagram the "single cell" represented the very beginning of spiritual growth. This "single cell stage" was attached to the elements air/fire/earth/water etc...

Minerals, cells, perhaps even atoms are embodied by the "youngest" souls.

The next stages of a fetus represented trees and plant vegetation.

Babies represented the animal kingdom, and children represented humanity.

I was not shown what "adolescence" would symbolize, nor adulthood...

But the dream was profound, and the concept of growing through densities, or stages of awareness manifested in the physical with the "vehicle" perfectly suited for growth in that density, is a very exciting concept.

I think we are on the verge of scientifically proving that life exists beyond the physical:

www.rickstrassman.com...

Look at the research done on the psychedelic compound called dimethyltryptamine ('___' for short).

Human beings produce this chemical naturally in the pineal gland, and Dr. Strassman's research is extremely profound.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Graduating densities? What if I like the one I'm in?
I disagree with you about meditation, it is nothing more than sitting on a pillow thinking it will make you a better person.
Learning comes through experience. Experience is produced through action.
You advocate an avoidance of the world, I embrace it. It is my mother.
This is my time and my density, why are you so desperate to deny this existence?

Try developing your own writing style and quit copying Edgar cayce.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join