It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You brought up not believing you because of "free will" and to trust in one's "heart" for guidance. With all the endgame theories out there, such as:

· The one you have presented
· The same story, only it's a negative harvest
· The Anti-Christ, 10 kingdoms, 7 years, Jesus returns, etc.
· Another end-times prediction from the other holy texts or Native American prophecies in the world
· Aliens make contact soon and give us technology that vastly improves our way of being
· Aliens make us slaves and use us for energy/to get things done
· A major cataclysmic event on 12/21/12 involving the galactic alignment
· Nibiru comes by and steals our gold/causes massive storms on the planet
· World War 3

Who in their right mind would believe even 99% of what you are saying? The elite's actions are contrary to what is supposed to be coming. It looks to me like they are either preparing for a major disaster and are going to let the rest of us die off while controlling who is left, or they are preparing for the Anti-Christ to rule. At least a 2012 disaster scenario is based on evidence of the tons of underground bunkers being built by the governments of the world. At least the Anti-Christ ruling is backed up by signs in the Bible (albeit somewhat vague, none of them have been incorrect thus far). Why should anybody believe your statements over those? What more "proof" do you have other than "it feels right"?

Believing your statements to be true is like believing the earthquake in Haiti was caused by HAARP -- it's possible, but without any proof, it's all speculative and should only be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Nowadays I just contemplate and hope there is an end to this prison,
because if the answers are to be clever, than Im outta here!

"Beam me up, Scottie!"

Yo Robert,
I totally get it. The word Michael Valentine Smith used was "discorporate." I too have simply wanted to end the prison experience.

Here is what you say out loud or internally:
I Love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by AnotherSon]

Thanks man. Just by reading that I feel better.
Im sending a mental hug for ya.

I keep thinking on all those denyers if they ever tryed to project, felt
the vibrations, the inversed vertigo, the heart pounding, the projecting
CHI flowing thus building the energy template in real time and the physical "body suit" going offline.

All that happens in less than 5 minutes.

My own theory is that the psychic body (ether) works with belief material
to ignite it, so when people strongly dont believe, they are projecting
their own CHI as to maintain the current 3D forms, so they are REALLY
bound here, creating their own PSI cage.

If somewhat open minded people just try AUTHENTICALLY with just a
LITTLE technique they will see the connection and the multi-d nature of
conscience. I almost got out the first ever try, it was too strong for me.

[]´s
RP

What is the LITTLE technique you speak of? Can you share some of your practical points that helped you see results the very first time?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Density? Do you mean destiny? Or is it actually density? I get confused reading some of the newish age mumbo-jumbo. But reminded me of the movie Roxanne, when he was talking to her via help on a microphone. "You are my density!" ... "What?" "Um.. destiny!" Sorry, that just popped into my head as I read the OP.

Also, is it habit in these general touchy-feely theories to capitalize stuff? One Truth and all that? Just wondering why.

I capitalize certain things to show my honor and repsect for the Creation. It is a way of showing my gratitude for everything that has happened. I feel very blessed.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
I look forward to the rest of the discussions here on this topic...
There is a lovelly positive energy being released through this post and many are grasping the Truth behind the questions as well as the Answers.

Valorian

Thank you for this and for fulfilling your role in the game.

You're a system buster eh? Are you also an indigo? I know system busting all too well. My gratitude to you Valorian.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
You brought up not believing you because of "free will" and to trust in one's "heart" for guidance. With all the endgame theories out there, such as:

· The one you have presented
· The same story, only it's a negative harvest
· The Anti-Christ, 10 kingdoms, 7 years, Jesus returns, etc.
· Another end-times prediction from the other holy texts or Native American prophecies in the world
· Aliens make contact soon and give us technology that vastly improves our way of being
· Aliens make us slaves and use us for energy/to get things done
· A major cataclysmic event on 12/21/12 involving the galactic alignment
· Nibiru comes by and steals our gold/causes massive storms on the planet
· World War 3

Who in their right mind would believe even 99% of what you are saying?...

and dont u happen to think of theese theoreis as different sides of the same (very multisided) coin? different people percieve things differently depending upon their actual perspective.

And you should not believe him, but believe yourself, as UL says .. paradox here
, but not only he says so

[edit on 18-1-2010 by ClevererRunbeening]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by downisreallyup

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha

Bless You

So flame me now. Could not resist

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

i appreciate your insight into the metaphysical and the world that surrounds us but, your information is from the law of one, MAINLY. pretty much all of the content that you have spoken of has come from the law of one and I know because i was obsessed with the law of one series for a short bit. just as i was obsessed with the urantia book for a short bit. it is all channeled information that only has truth in it if you want to believe it, just like any other religion.

do not act like you are a spiritual guru and try to solve peoples problems when you are not an authority on any issue, just a researcher with their OWN OPINIONS. it is a good message that you are sending but not neccesarily the correct one or, even the somewhat correct one. it is your interpretation of a channeled idea.

if you are really into what you are speaking of you would encourage everybody to find their own way instead of trying to teach them your way. that is what the law of one preaches. That is what RA teaches.
if you remember the law of interference, and you really fancy yourself an enlightened being, you would let everybody conclude their own opinions rather than trying to interfere with their lives.

BEWARE THE BRINGERS OF FALSE PROPHECIES!!!!!!!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by anubis1_1]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I know this is in Skunk Works, and that means we're supposed to play nice, but c'mon!

There is absolutely no evidence behind any of this besides the 'channeled' Law of One information, which has several inaccuracies in it on several levels. And people claiming that it 'resonates' with them doesn't count as evidence.

Oh wait, that's right. It's supposed to be inaccurate, or something, for purposes that cannot be understood by us mere 3D people. Convenient reasoning to skate around all the flaws in the material. Ra works in mysterious ways, I suppose.

You can quote me on this on the off-chance you turn into magical light beings who'll spend the next several aeons dancing and singing without rest: The Law of One material is BS.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Change will happen, we might as well get used to the idea. People tend to fear what they do not understand; and fear can make even the most wise person into a fool. The only word of caution I can offer is to be kind and tread softly...

but always carry a big stick.

I do not like to admit that I feel more stupid after having read this thread, but...I can only call it like I see it. Whenever I see a metaphysical argument broach on the absurd, I feel obligated to point out that whether or not you agree with the whole of reality, you are still, at the very least subject to the universal laws of physics of such reality. You can wish and hope and believe with all of your ability that these things are not really happening -but they do happen, and they will happen regardless of your perceptions. If you are the type of person who can stop bullets in the air, bend time, and levitate, I will listen to your objection. If you cannot perform the "Neo" trickery, then I highly suggest that you instead focus on tangible, constructive, and reasoned thought.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic Rights

you can only claim that if you have read the law of one material, and if you have forget this post.

most all channeled info is BS.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClevererRunbeening
and dont u happen to think of theese theoreis as different sides of the same (very multisided) coin?
And you should not believe him, but believe yourself, as UL says .. paradox here

I do have a theory.

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

It's possible all these theories of aliens, Nibiru, 2012, densities, etc., are nothing more than an extremely complicated end-times plot to confuse everybody. I mean, it says in the Bible that the Anti-Christ will rule the world. Despite how dumbed down we all are right now, will people honestly allow this? If the theories are wide-spread to the point where so many people believe completely in a theory, and all these theories prove to be false, many people out there will become highly apathetic and not care what happens anymore. Again, it's just a theory, so don't grill me for being a Christian nutjob.

I'd love to believe all of this is true, really I do, but when you hear the same story over and over again slightly modified each time and with no proof or evidence to back it up in any of the times, it becomes harder and harder to believe it as a possibility.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by doesntfeelright
My question is, what happens if I graduate to 4th density positive, and they both stay on 3rd density new Earth? Will I have "died" to them and have to leave them to fend for themselves? Should/Could/Will I stay 3rd density to help them see things through to the 4th? The STS in me wants to graduate, but the STO in me wants to stay and provide for them like I am doing now.

Thanks again for your insight.

Your higher self is screaming at you. That is a big sign. I will leave you to interpret that but it is important you revisit that.

This is different in comparison to other Harvests in that the planet is graduating as well so third density life will cease on Earth. Where they go is dependant upon their circumstances. You can choose to remain third density if you wish though I feel you are left with an interesting paradox. Your decision could be viewed as STS or STO. You can provide for your family from the fourth density though it would be in different ways.

True STO is in service to all others. After all, everyone is your family.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Hey man, peace.

Well, the techinique is the rope, by robert bruce detailed in his book
"Astral dynamics". Its easy, if you have the nerve.

Im preparing a control study group for TK, with experiments, where I
explain the psychic body in extensive way through my view of a
framework for understanding conscience.

RP

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic Rights

Can't you see that most people who are posting on this thread are joining in because it comes from a place of love.

It is not someone trying to elevate themselves above the rest. It is pure in motive and intent. I personally enjoy reading all the comments and replies because it helps make me feel at peace with the world and One with those readers who are sharing the experience.

It is not helpful at any level to hear somebody try to belittle anothers attempt to share some love and light.

Regardless of what you believe. When love is presented to you, you should embrace it as a gift.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
How is that you are able to access 'hidden' information in this state?

There has been something setup by the Creator of this portion of existence called the Veil of Forgetfulness. This has been setup in a manner so that when you incarnate, you forget everything you have learned through the duration of your incarnations. The information is not hidden, it is veiled. Meditation penetrates the Veil as meditation is the equivalent to searching infinity.

How do you know that the information gleaned is 'real' and not something produced by the brain?

How do you define real? Is that to be physically tangible?

Information can be known to one by using the heart to discern.

To take a reductionist position, all mind states would simply be a matter of different brain chemistry. Normal consciousness, meditation, dreams etc would just be a product of the different chemicals flowing through the brain. So how could the mind access any external information except through the normal senses? Is it a question of being able to access subconscious knowledge (i.e stuff you really know but don't know you know).

We are conditioned to believe that the end of our ability to understand is at the five sense. You have so many "supernatural" powers, it would blow you away. A good portion of this is accessing the subconscious.

Or is there a collective unconscious, as Jung believed, that can be accessed through meditation?

Or is it, as some believe, that the physical wold is illusory and that during meditation you connect with the 'true' reality that underpins the physical world.

Yes to both questions.

Has anyone ever proved the efficacy of retrieving hidden information by mediation, oobe, remote-viewing etc?

What constitues proof? If it is something within the constructs of the third density, I doubt you'll find it. If you do, please share because you would shake the collective consciousness of the entire world.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-

Intersting thread, nice read!
There's a very similar thread on ATS, namely:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The owner of the thread states that a large planet (a brown dwarf) is approaching our planet. If my memory serves me well, this is part of the ascension process.

Can you give your thoughts about this? It seems contradictory to the quoted post above.

Thanks in advance,

Thom

Glad you enjoyed.

I have never had resonance with the brown dwarf/Nibiru. I am completely neutral on the subject which leads me to believe that it will have no impact on what is upcoming for the planet. I could be wrong but I have no feelings about it whatsoever.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I have 2 questions,

Universal Light,

1. what was the first moment you knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this information you are sharing with everybody in this forum is true in this reality that we experience together?

2. After you accepted this information as truth, why are you interfering with other peoples lives, when they are extremely susceptible to any teaching because they are searching for answers, when you know that you are not letting them run their own course in our reality but rather trying to impose your own truths on souls who are trying to figure out the same question you obviously are??

please answer my questions

[edit on 18-1-2010 by anubis1_1]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
no universal, you got it all wrong. wishful thinking is what i would call it. though you are right when it comes to harvesting, just the wrong idea.

true, the harvesting of the earth is upon you all, thing is, you're harvested for food. they're done with they're testing and in conclusion, human are edible and rich in genetic material.

Thank you for your post. Humanity has been Harvested for quite sometime. The plans they have in place to take their feeding to the next step is quite amazing. Sadly for them, they are not all powerful. And while their technology would blow the mind of an average human, they are nowhere near as omnipotent as they like to believe they are.

Neutrality is here brother.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
There is something that is happening right in front of people's eyes right now and this comes with the Harvest energy that has been penetrating the Earth. There is a seperation of energies right now. Consciousness is currently being compunded upon the planet. This separation is creating a split. Depending upon how you are vibrating in this moment, is your placement in the split. This will continue on through Zero Point (the actual climatic moment of the Harvest). So if you are personally vibrating highly, you are most likely feeling a disconnect from the majority of society. My intuition says that is the case.....take it as a compliment and find others of similar vibration.

Hello Universal, its my first time posting here, I came accross this thread by "coincidence" it confirms something that I have been witnessing myself for a few weeks now. The polarity between those who are negative and positive is increasing and is startling in its contrast. I had a conversation earlier with a friend of mine who mentioned this in passing.

Thank you for confirmation of what I observed and suspected.

I have a question - for the past week or so I have been up and down in my vibrations/emotions its almost as if I am dealing with old "echos" of negativity and each time I am able to deliberately clear or cleanse my energy - these cycles used to be spaced out over a period of weeks or months but they are happening more frequently, every few days at the moment, I feel as if I am clearing out all my old negative emotions and frustrations which are definitely losing their intensity, leaving me sometimes drained but refreshed and calm.

Is this something unique to me or is it part of the process for everyone?

I have a final question by way of confirmation. I have two autistic children. My son is non verbal but he is starting to communicate very effectively with me by emotions/intuition and personal energy. Its hard to put into words but after years of frustration he is connecting with me. I believe my children, especially my son was the reason I am where I am today. He has been the catalyst for my own evolution/development. I have realised that my son has no ego or an extremely positive ego. He is in total alignment with his inner guidance. He is a pure soul. Both my children are totally in tune with who they are and wont go against their own guidance system, in order to please others, no matter how much they are coerced. They are very "innocent". My daughter has demonstrated telepathic abilities. I suspect that my increasing vibration is approaching that of my son which is reason we are beginning to communicate now.

I understand if you cannot answer the question about autism as it may not be something you have considered. I am sure I will have the confirmation I seek.

I have learned to listen to myself and sometimes I just know something is so. It just "feels" right. Its just nice to get confirmation

I deeply appreciate your helping others to understand the coming Harvest and further their knowledge and understanding.

May the divine creator bless and guide your path.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by ClevererRunbeening
and dont u happen to think of theese theoreis as different sides of the same (very multisided) coin?

I do have a theory.

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

It's possible all these theories of aliens, Nibiru, 2012, densities, etc., are nothing more than an extremely complicated end-times plot to confuse everybody. I mean, it says in the Bible that the Anti-Christ will rule the world. Despite how dumbed down we all are right now, will people honestly allow this? If the theories are wide-spread to the point where so many people believe completely in a theory, and all these theories prove to be false, many people out there will become highly apathetic and not care what happens anymore. Again, it's just a theory, so don't grill me for being a Christian nutjob.

I'd love to believe all of this is true, really I do, but when you hear the same story over and over again slightly modified each time and with no proof or evidence to back it up in any of the times, it becomes harder and harder to believe it as a possibility.

i see your point, but i dont know bible much, neither have i clear opinion about christ&antichrist as a being. All the materialistic belief and thinking in the box... that would be something i would equal to the antiguy. And i believe we are getting out of this grasp.

I do hope in coming change, but thats future. Whats here now is me, and when i behave to my surrounding like i treat self, then i see the change, in me, and even out there. Just to be open to world around me and listen to it as i listen to self. Thats what is now. And this unity is what "law of one" is about.. stating in its very name. This is evidence for me, this helped me to find god, who i had troble to imagine elsewhere than.... everywhere.
weel, i dont mean to sound harsh, but when i found it through dialogue with HH, it just put a bit of cream topping on personal spiritual cake iam baking for some time now.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by ClevererRunbeening]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join