It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Universal Light

I look forward to your questions.

1. Do you know anything about aliens?

2. Do you listen to Whale songs? Those are good to raise vibrational frequency.

My knowledge of aliens is small in comparison to how many races actually exists within this Universe. I know of a few races, have been in contact with a few myself. Most of my knowledge comes in the form of the "controllers" of this planet, the fourth density reptilians. I have had many encounters with them and they have been psychically attacking me for this entire incarnation. If you have specific questions I would be happy to answer those.

I do not listen to whale songs although I can see how they can raise one's vibration.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
one question:
when you speak of the "neutral energy," do you mean something like an impartial and totally fair judge (discerner)?

good job

Thank you. I agree with everything you priorly mentioned.

Yes, it will be a totally impartial judge, one that is all knowing and fully aware of the best place for all to be to continue on in their learning.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've got to put this out here as a warning to you all who are buying into this "doctrine of demons" nonsense! You can reject it if you wish,and continue to deny the Word of God,but it's something you will regret when the mask of these beliefs comes off.

This is the most "loving" message I can give you. Stop and think about what you are doing!

God already says we are all His creation-can't you appreciate the "oneness" of that? He already tells us to love one another and rise above the cares of this world. His Spirit can give you comfort and peace,you don't need this "new-age" crap to be "transformed"!

From www.fillthevoid.org...

What Does God's Word say About Channeling?

"When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God" (Deuteronomy 18:9-13).

DOCTRINES OF DEVILS
Those who serve as channelers or mediums will always end up coming into bondage with the occult. This will not in any way produce fellowship with God, because He undeniable forbids it. God never changes His word. Those who participate in channeling spiritual guides, masters, aliens or archangels, and even spirits of the dead, will surely be deceived by demonic lies that have no truth in them. As the channeler is experiencing this happening to them, they will believe that this knowledge they receive is truth because of their experience. They will put trust in their emotions. God who loves us has warned us already not to do this, because He knew from the beginning many would be deceived by it. Satan's goal is to persuade a person to trust in his or her own intuition or feelings, rather than obey what God has clearly commanded in His word. Satan deceitfully persuades that an experience is more reliable than submitting to God's commandments.

A spiritual experience is an encounter with another spiritual being. God, humans, angels and demons all are spiritual. What we must determine is which one(s) is being channeled? Let's take a look at the realistic answer that Lutzer and DeVries write in their book called" Satan's 'Evangelistic' Strategy For This New Age";

"Since a person cannot have a spiritual experience with himself, it follows that the New Agers must be making contact with some other spiritual beings. Good angels are off-limits because they respond primarily to God and minister only to those who are children of God through faith in Jesus Christ. Nowhere does the Bible teach that we should make contact with these beings; rather, it forbids contacting any supernatural power except God.
So either the New Agers are making contact with the true God or wicked spirits who are available for communication. God must be ruled out, since the New Agers (1) deny that He has an existence independent of the universe, and (2) reject the belief that Christ is the only way to God the Father. That leaves demonic spirits who are only too glad to make contact with humans and give them a genuine "spiritual experience". (3)

The Bible warns us about doctrines of devils that teach everything that is opposed to the truth of God's word; "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1 Timothy 4:1)."...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by peelstreetguy
Hi Universal Light.
I see that you are well versed in "The Law Of One". Have you visited or do you post on the "Bring4th" site, which is devoted to the discussion of "The Law Of One"?

Also, can you tell me about my vibratory level?

Thank you,
Peelstreetguy.

Hi there.

Yes I have gone through the LOO extensively though I had to modify some of what it said to incorporate it within my learnings as a portion of it did not resonate with me. This was primarily due to the transmissions that occur within the bandwidth at times being to thin or muddied.

First thought on your vibratory rate was that it is going at a nice rate but should be accelerated to what you are trying to achieve.

Us

Edit: I have visited Bring4th.org but have not posted there.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge You can reject it if you wish,and continue to deny the Word of God,but it's something you will regret when the mask of these beliefs comes off.

Congrats!@ Edge. You have just earned the top place in my ignore list.

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery. And although I do not buy into the whole "oneness" paradigm, I know that I definitely do not have to tolerate mindless religious banter either.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eArth33lr
Very awesome thread Universal! I've been reading threads about this harvest thing for a while now and am starting to understand it more and more.
I do believe i am of the 51% STO, as I live in the now without regrets, learning from my mistakes, and keeping as happy and positive as possible. The question i have for you is this:

Eventhough my life is filled with happiness, i treat others with respect and dignity, and love everyone equally, and am truly grateful for my experience here, I do have a couple of addictions I'm trying to rid myself of. One is smoking cigarettes, SNIP

I hate smoking cigs, and have been trying to give it up for years now, but find it dam near impossible to do. If I am still smoking when the harvest comes, what will happen to me? I am still a really good person, but have this nasty addiction.

SNIP

Can u give me your perspective on this?

Thanks!

ADMIN PERSPECTIVE:The discussion of illegal drug use is not allowed here.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Crakeur]

Firstly, I smoke cigarettes and do not feel this is a nasty addiction. If this is something you would like to stop, read the post in which I described being aware of your thoughts leading to being your self-master.

FWIW, I have something I want to get rid of as well. It's not an addiction but it's something I want to stop. It is the feeling of sexual desires. It has been a challenge of mine that I have increased the diligence of my work on. The same thing applies. It becomes me being aware of my own thoughts and ultimately, being aware of my awareness.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by Universal Light

If time is truly an illusion, dates mean absolutely nothing, hence 2012 is BS.

I agree time is an illusion. Put things off till later. Procrastination at it's best.

The moment is now.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Realtruth]

Agreed. Which is why I stated that to me, 2012 is an idea not a date. It is the movement of the shift.

We are always existing in the now moment. It would be very hard for anyone to refute that.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have some questions.

What densities are there, and what beings in habit them? What are beings of each density like? (nice, mean, etc)

Is this anything like the Ra stuff?

How do I tell if I am going to be harvested to the fourth density? Is it possible to skip the 4th, and enter a 5th, if there is one?

Will the harvest be covered up by an apocalypse of some sort. (Meteors, volcanoes?) Do we get harvested when we die?

I'm not saying I believe this, but it's better to ask and know and not need it, then to not ask, and to need to know.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
Just a quick question then i will let it be. This thread is very similar to great thread I read a while back, saying the same thing authored by member Hidden-Hand and his Thread, Window of Opportunity are you hidden hand or stealing this idea
Not accusing just asking

Not at all, I linked the HH material priorly in the thread. It along with the LOO have been two solid sources of my base of knowledge. They are not by far and away the only things I go off of. Much is based off of meditations and spiritual truths I have come in contact with. There is a significant portion of lesser known material that I have read and discerned that have added greatly to my base knowledge. Those are two primary sources though.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Edit: Not sure where the first two answers went but they are in there now.

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
1.) What is your opinion on those who show no interest in developing themselves physically and spiritually? What in your opinion is the best way way to help them open their eyes and find their own truth?

Firstly, thank you for you kind words. I have been dealing with the "naysayers" for several years. When one opens up truths on the net, they come out in droves. One can equate the validity of material by how many of them there actually are. There is no supressing the truth. I have fully come to let people be as they are for everyone is allowed to follow the path they choose just as I have. It took me a while to see them as my Cosmic brothers and sisters. Now not only do I see that but I see that I wouldn't exist without our partners in this game of chess. You can't play both sides of the board so I am happy for their existence.

Simply put, there is no showing someone the way, if they are not interested. Remember, it is part of Free Will to not know things. Each entity is entitled to that. I used to try and get everyone to wake up. I was wrong in my forcings of my beliefs. I ended up expending way too much energy for no results. Now I help those who I know genuinely want it.

2.) With regards to Out of Body experiences I have not long started having these experiences however I tend to stop quickly as I feel the sensation of my spirit rising up and it does sometimes scare me, I do feel a presence near me when doing this and the last time I felt it I stopped straight away, something told me deep inside to stop. I tend to have these experiences naturally, without meditation, usually as I am laying in bed at night. Do you think I should continue to let them happen naturally and let go of my fear and see what happens? Or can this be dangerous?

This is up for you to decide. When in an OOBE you are still conscious and in control so if at any point you feel it, you can press the stop button. However the more one lets go of all and becomes in full allowance with the Universe, the greater the experience of learning is.

The point of learning is not the knowledge you amass, it's the journey that gets you to the knowledge.

3.) I am a regular Lucid Dreamer and this is mostly where I learn a lot about things, I had one lucid dream quite a while ago and I believe its core message was to let go of fear, as fear manifests, I was on a cliff top and knew I had to jump off onto the rocks and crashing waves bellow. I did, I fell all the way towards the rocks and then at the last moment I flew upwards and upwards, then I had the sensation of rubber being stretched across me, as if I was pushing through a layer, I did and it was incredible... I had a feeling of intense euphoria and saw colours that I cannot describe, I can only liken it to a '___' trip... I felt that was my reward for letting go of fear. In your opinion, what do you think this experience was? Did I enter into another plane? the astral realm?

You already described the answer. It was your letting go. There is something quite magical about allowance. This is why humanity is conditioned to hold things so close to the vest, to be secretive. When one fully allows, the Higher Self takes over and when the Universe is in control, the magic begins to happen.

It's not that you necessarily entered a different plane. I would say you were at a merged point between the conscious and subconscious. You were shown the experience for the potential lesson to be learned.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sustain
Wow.. This post has answered questions I was not aware I already knew the answers to. It has furthered my belief that all truths are already self evident.
I also noticed you deliberately mentioned you were in Chicago... what part of Chicago, I feel as though we already know each other

Wonderful to hear you realize the truths you have always contained within you. It warms my heart.

It wasn't a deliberate mention (maybe subconsciously it was). It was 5:45AM, I was running on empty and had been answering questions for almost six hours at that point. I'm roughly thirty miles west of the city. How do you think we know each other? Where are you at?

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
hello,

thanks to all who responded in this thread and the OP.

i am intrested in hearing more about the 91% STS souls.
i read the book on the brotherhood of saturn, and one of their beliefs is that one who is totally service to others will be disolved and destroy themselves. similar to if you gave everything to charity and service to others you would starve to death. they advocate being selfish to a point. they also say if one is too selfish they will disapeer into the abyss.

i know i am of the STO's mindset as it is in my soul. i find that there are two paths to the same. i think that by serving others you discover that others are you and you are them. maybe that is what they meant by "being disolved" in which case maybe i am, as i am really "we".

i am intrested in learning of the STS though out of curiosity. is their path to become so seperate that they are all? as the other path is to become so uninted that we are all?

hopefully this makes sense but reading back on what i wrote it looks confusing. it is hard to put these concepts into english.

I have not come across the Brotherhood of Saturn though I would be interested to read it. Can you link it up here?

I have never pondered what it could be to be 100% STO. I would imagine that would lead one to be instantly Harvested to the seventh density. There are rare cases of such. Not that Edgar Cayce is an example but the LOO says he was able to penetrate the intelligent infinity so his STO percentage must have been incredibly high.

Your question makes perfect sense. At the point of the beginnings of the fourth density, there is a split between negative and positive. In the negative, STS entities, depending upon their circumstances, will contemplate on what it is that got them there. The lesson of the fourth density is compassion so it becomes significantly harder to be harvested fifth density negative. This does happen though the positive/negative split ends at the fifth. In some cases such as the STS entities around Earth, they become so dissociated from the Creator, they themselves become lost in an illusion. It's ironic that the people of Earth have been in an illusion controlled by entities who are trapped in an even bigger illusion. Such is the case.

On a bigger scale more fourth density negative entities join the positive side to experience the fifth. Many here would argue that though as that is not the perception of what we see from this third density distortion.

If it is possible that one can become part of the whole while being fully seperated, I would be interested in that explanation as I cannot fathom the possibility of that scenario.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Therefore I Saw
Reply to post by Universal Light

I am interested in learning meditation. Will this open the doors to negative entities if I do begin to practice meditation? Could you direct me on achieving proper meditation?

Thanks!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Start with the meditation linked in a prior post. Once you can get that down, search google for meditation that resonate within you. If you are looking to achieve something specific, please let me know and I would further assist you.

As far as the negative entities question, the door has always been open on everyone. Meditation would lead to your further knowledge and discovery of them. That leads to protection, which leads to power.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
I have a question.

What is the diferense between the Bible´s message and yours?
I just cant accept that some people will get the VIP pass and most of us others wont and have to live in "fear". This is NOT how i believe it works...this is how it works here on this level, but whatever happens when we go, either its 2012 or yesterday we all get the same. PEACE AT HEART, we all learned something.

How does children count?

How am i more responsable than one other individual when our lifes during childhood were so diferent? I am a parent, i know i do "help" educating and forming my child and that my part on his life is not insignificant for what will come to him. If i was a molestor and abused him so his lifde is dammaged for ever..would he not be welcomme to your party?

The Bible while holding some gems, is full of purposely placed disinformation to control the masses. My message is to first be discerned by each enitity and secondly to ignite sparks in the hearts of those who can hear with their heart.

No one gets a VIP pass to graduate. It is done through work and the progression of the learning of the third density: self-awareness. The only people who live in fear are those who self-impose the fear.

Everyone has incarnated at a specific time, for a specific reason. There are children who will be Harvested. Some have incarnated just to be the pure virbrational energy increase the planet so dearly needs during this time.

You have shaped your life even before you were born as that is part of the pre-incarnative work. Everyone will be assessed based off their specific experience. That includes a molested child.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Universal Light, I'm just curious as to how you know all of this? How did you learn everything you claim? Why did you decide to post your knowledge here on ATS? Have you been sharing this with more people than just the ATS users?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

This isn't sharing love and light. It's the perpetuation of false hope and New Age pseudoscience. Besides...the New Age concepts of 'love' and 'light' are dangerously overrated.

The Law of One material (and the Hidden Hand stuff, which I can't believe anyone would actually believe) is so easily debunked, the only reason anybody would believe in it is because they want to believe in its fairy tales of infinite light and happiness. Atlantis? Dewey Larson? What a bunch of wishful thinking and claptrap.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by anubis1_1
www.lawofone.info...

" I am Ra. The question must be answered in two parts. Firstly, the planetary catastrophes, as you may call them, are a symptom of the difficult harvest rather than a consciously programmed catalyst for harvest. Thus we do not concern ourselves with it, for it is random in respect to conscious catalyst such as we may make available.

The second portion is this: the results of the random catalyst of what you call the earth changes are also random. Thus we may see probability/possibility vortices going towards positive and negative. However, it will be as it will be. The true opportunities for conscious catalyst are not a function of the earth changes but of the result of the seniority system of incarnations which at the time of the harvest has placed in incarnation those whose chances of using life experiences to become harvestable are the best."

with all of the earthquakes going on in the past week, pretty much one everyday, as well as the amazing amount of death and catastrophe in haiti, this really adds some credibility to the so called "harvest".
i wonder if maybe we really are at the end of a cycle!!!!?

then according to this statement the people that died in haiti were part of a "difficult" harvest????
are haitins superior in their belief system or inferior according to this, what do you guys think????

[edit on 18-1-2010 by anubis1_1]

Haiti was a HAARP induced earthquake that in essence was a false flag monumentally larger than 9/11. This was a massive release of dark energies, set forth by the "elites". There is more to speak upon this but I would like to get to the rest of the questions first.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by othehitmans
To the OP, do you know what the meaning of 11:11 means. I keep on having this number pop up a lot since last year. I think it means we are all one.

It can have many meanings to many people. Oneness can indeed be a meaning.

To me, and I have seen 11:11 a lot, it is the spiritual alarm clock of the Universe telling you to wake up.

We are seeing it more and more frequently because now more than ever, it is time to awaken from this incredibly long slumber humanity has chosen.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norwegian88
Hello nice thread my custion "How do you meditate?"
Mabye some of you think this is a stupid custion but we are all inn it fore the knowlige arnt we?

Sorry fore my bad spelling

Don't worry about the spelling. If you look at the prior posts, I linked a simplified meditation that can get you on your way. Seeking the answer by itself is a wonderful start.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

thank you for your reply. the name of the secret order is the Fraternitas Saturni. google books used to have a copy up that you could read but it appears that they have removed it. the name of the book was "Fire and Ice: Magical Teachings of Germany's Greatest Secret Occult Order" pretty dark weird stuff, but on some level i understood it, maybe even respected the viewpoints even though from a spiritual stance i knew i abohored the use of personal power and manipulations for selfish use.

the feeling was like that of a worthy adversary.‎ the more i meditated and thought about it helped me see that good and evil need to exisist at least in a biploar dimension. one of the brotherhoods sayings is that a star can not shine without darkness. evil is evil but good would not be good without evil. this helped me see all is one. i can see however that if one progressed through negative selfishness far enough they would become aware that they are the one god of creation, all powerful. if one progresses far enough in selflessness they become aware that they are god along with all else. perhaps all roads lead to rome.

thank you for your post.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join