It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Great post! According to the "RA material, law of one", it's 95% STS to graduate. I WANT TO GO HOME! (No I'm not STS) This has been a tough mission for me. I feel worn out! This planet is boring! Sorry, I don't mean to whine. I WILL complete my mission and I WILL exceed ALL expectations!! NAMASTE

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I’m a lurker but you have inspired me to finally register in order to ask you some questions. Thank you for doing this, it’s much appreciated.

Previously you wrote:

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by Davidius
What are your thoughts on the use of cannabis for recreational AND/OR spiritual reasons?

I am all for altered mind states if used correctly. Anything beyond moderation for anything is highly unrecommened.

Originally posted by Universal Light

Firstly, I smoke cigarettes and do not feel this is a nasty addiction.

Why is addiction to cigarettes acceptable but use of cannabis beyond moderation not recommended? Does moderation only apply to substances that alter one’s state of mind? Because cannabis can be considered much healthier than cigarettes.

- If I were to ascend to fourth density positive and some of my family members stay in third density, what happens to me from their point of view? Do I just disappear or die, or will they have no memory of me?

- What determines whether an animal ascends or not? Are animals in fourth density all herbivores?

When I lay in bed at night I see magenta colored energy/clouds in my room.

Also, when I am still inside, I feel energy moving around in my face, which I’m guessing is prana, but many times my cheeks become numb and it feels like someone is pulling at parts of my face with an invisible string that is attached (hard to explain). I’ve also felt a spider web sensation all over my face.

Do you know what these things could possibly be?

Thank you so much.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Mythtified

But there is also a self sacrifice that originates with humility, and a service for all. Its intents are only good, the vibration within is only love....the percent of this would be small, mabey even fragmental.

Point understood. However I have personally never seen, heard of or experienced such being in 3D. Even people that I hold in high esteem, that practice a high degree of STO and are capable of demonstrating a great degree of humiliy, are not at all free of their own (hidden) STS agenda. In fact their very STS agenda was what kept them driven and going. Mother Teresa and Ghandi come to mind as examples.

So my point about self-sacrifice being a form of evil posing as good is merely a general observation that holds true in most cases of self-sacrifice; but like everything in this world of polarities: that statement is as much true as it is untrue.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I know in some parts topic of density etc , but this irritates me because how can ordinary people can learn something and reach 4th density how they can understand something?!
if they just don't know anything , this just doesn't make sense if 90% of people doesn't have any knowlege and and they can't grow spiritually , this is their fault?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

Ahh much agreed, this service would be few and far between. Interesting you view Mother Teresa and Gandhi agendas as being driven by STS. Without us going too off topic I would love to hear you elaborate a tad on that.

When one see's that others, are themselves...is this not a positive polarity of service to other selves, self to self.

Too many selves I know

How would Jesus fit into this...I see him as being STO with a pure offering of service to others, knowing we are all one.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bartolas

Its not so much about knowledge as it is 'what is your nature'.

IMO...not speaking for OP...Im just catching up on reading this whole thread and chiming in (I hope the OP doesnt mind).

There are good hearted people that follow their heart...with no knowledge of all of this stuff that will move on to where what they now need to learn will be provided.

Its a matter of what one is in need of. All paths are rightfully so.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The day you start believing you are "better" than others, or have acces to any doors or levels earlier than others because you spent TIME to evolve you really have reached the point were you have to start all over again..you missed the point somewhere along the process.
We have all different conditions in life, and the fact that someone has the possibility to spend time evolving does not mean it will be rewarded more than any other living soul. It is "your" experience aswell as i have mine.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

I dont believe any is better then another at all.

Just different paths...doesnt make anything better then another at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

Hi Thom,

Sorry if this has been replied to, but you can read more of ET_Man's theories on the earthechanges2011 site - just google it or something.

A lot of his ideas resonate with me, but, as many people have already suggested, his ideas are HIS truth and his only.
If they resonate with you, then great, but don't always believe everything everyone tells you.
Ultimately, the only truth that exists is yours and its up to you find it.
Everyone placed in my reality (I believe) is here to help me learn - not to teach, just to help.
So my advice is to take what you need from all your hear/read etc and dwell on it, really think about it, but question yourself.
You might be surprised at the answers you get, but more importantly, you'll be alot happier.

Much love...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
My sincerest greetings to you, my brother, Universal Light.
I'm probably best described too as a lurker on ats and really only post if the topic of discussion truly resonates. Am not sure if you've read any of the threads by 'illuminator13' but I was what I considered to be one of the fortunate that few that had a chance to pose questions. I now understand that it wasn't fortune at all. Those of us that have read posts by 'illuminator13', 'Hidden Hand' & yourself, Universal Light were meant to do so.
I understand that as things stand I probably decided to assisst with the Harvest before I incarnated here and have since forgotten my mission, like so many of us. You, like brothers 'Hidden Hand' & 'illuminator13' are helping Us to remember who we truly are and for that my friend i'm sorry that I cannot find the words to truly express my gratitude but thankyou, thankyou all so much.
A little about myself..... i've always felt a connection to our Creator. Granted, in my much younger days my ego dominated my way of being but even then, I knew some of the things I said and did were not out of STO. I had no direction, didn't know what career to choose, lost for awhile to be truthful but that wasn't because I was lazy or a rebel I realise this now. It was because at some level I knew the system we live-in wasn't how things should be and why money & status never really appealed. I've always said that what you do for a job doesn't interest me, nor how much money you make. I'm more interested in YOU! That's why the figures of authority rubbed me up the wrong way so to speak. We are ALL equal. I knew this at my core.
Moving on a few years and I went through a period of spiritual turmoil in which I lost my lovely Niece and my Dad within a few months of each other, this plus my long-term relationship ended. I was in a bad place for a few months but as the eldest son, I had to be strong for my Mum, bro and sisters. So I was, which I must thank my circle of friends for because without them things would have been overwhelming for me.
I remember during this time there being tension between myself and my Mum. I'd argue that my Niece and Dad had been taken for a reason. Things hadn't been great at home for years, basically it reeked of negative energy which is funny because at the time I didn't know that's what it was. I remember i'd been living away from home for awhile but on returning the tension was obvious. I talked to my parents always, individually because talking to them as a unit was just not possible. Sadly, it was to no avail and my Niece and Dad were taken from us. Little was I to know that I was to come so close to joining them.
After my Dad passed away I returned home and found a job. My ex-girlfriend had started work before the split in a home for adults with learning disabilities and had said that i'd be perfect for the job but at the time guess what, I couldn't see it. So, I started work as a carer at a home for the elderly and can safely say it's probably the single best decision i've ever made. I never felt so good in all my life. All these people going to work, to crunch numbers or repeat the same spiel over n over, yeah i'd been one of them but this is what I was truly about, helping my fellow man, having fun and extending love. I was blessed and was getting paid for it. I was happy.
A couple of years into it and I returned home after an evening shift, to my bedroom upstairs. Didn't have a lighter so borrowed a candle for me to light my evening fag (ahem lol). I remember it was quite early for me to be going to sleep so didn't worry to much about the candle and settled to watch some mind-numbing tv..... next thing i know is i'm hearin my sister screamin my name and the word 'FIRE'. I open my eyes and my rooms pitch black even though I remembered leaving the light on, turned to my right and see my rooms ablaze. Luckily, my doors open (Thank God) and i'm up n outta there in no time......

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Moon Sun Truth

Hi Moon Sun Truth,

I have only experienced it myself a handful of times, and like you, it is when I am most still - inside AND out - and I asked around to see if anyone had the same experience.

The law of synchonicity drew me to a certain thread where the author described the same experience and attributed it to literally 'feeling' the veil into another dimension/density.

It may feel quite unsettling, but just letting go and seeing what happens could lead to a further experience and experience is what brings knowledge.

Much love...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This threads topic is definately music to my ears, exactly like this music...

To the OP and anyone else that believes these delusions...

No offence intended but it has to be said if this is being spread around.

Enjoy the bagpipes.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Thank you for this thread. It seems to be very similar to what I believe about life and the universe. I think the important thing to remember is that we come from One and will eventually return, although we may each follow a different path.

By my experience, I agree that our moments of suffering are learning moments or at least opportunities for learning. Sometimes we or others can hurt someone and not even realize it. However, in my case, when I realized that the other person involved was in need of more help than I was, my pain was immediately gone and I sought to be of help rather than dwelling on myself.

I also believe that sometimes we can learn from the suffering of others. When I was about 10, a teenage girl told me she hated her mother. I asked why and she said her mother had abandoned her. A few years later, she had a child and did the same thing. Because of this, I resolved not to pass negative experiences at the hands of my parents or others to my children.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well this is my first message on this board (will my entrance message/greetings soon
)

Universal Light...
I am very gratefull to you for this tread, last night I read about the first 7 pages of it, and will follow up upon it this evening.
From what my discernement tells me, what you write has a deep harmonic impact on me and who I am, some kind of positive interferrence if you can call it that... sorry if my english is not the best...
I read the message of Hidden Hand here on the board a couple of months ago, I was pleased to read that you estimate it to be only about 65% correct, since it made my kind of depressed.
My intuition told me that it was insights from a higher being being transmittet, but I was very doubtfull about the truth in it...

It is very importent these day, I figure, to keep a joyfull mind and really make every moment a moment of importence.
I sense, as many here does, that there is something profound and inevitable going on, something in which we all play a part, and we are all needed here for eachothers, to make it all happen in the best possible way.
I guess many people here and in the world a concerned, hoping the best and fearing the worst...
I am on a quest to find my perspective in all of this and the truthness of nature, a standpoint or rather a process trough which I will be able to do my best... following my inner wake up call that are transmittet from a higher frequency within...
What I´ve read and sensed from you fills in some gaps in that quest, so thankyou from the deepest of my heart.... thankyou

If you come by a day after it all, I too will imagine you a beer (that from kevin also made me laugh)

My questions for you
- You gave a link to a meditation instruction, will it work for everyone, since we a very different in nature and therefore in approach to ´reality´?

- A seeking soul which I am, I have read some text of Alice Bailey, do you by any chance have knowledge of the wisdom that are shared there?

- Could you give some advice concerning on healing, any techniques ore teachers you could recommend

- I get this a lot, more and more lately, I look at clocks and timers and they show me 1:41, is there any importance in that?

Best wishes

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

wow this is so cool, this is what my husband and I have been reading up on. We believe the earth may come to a point where everyone may actually be illuminated. I am beginer in meditation, as I have been trying to meditate for 2 months, unable to actually meditate but I can see things in my head. We've been buying books about what you are talking about, glad to know that you can receive answers with meditation as i was begining to lose faith here. Is there any tips for meditation maybe I am not doing it right?? My husband says for me not to get upset but, I am kind of jealous you are able to do this, and I am not at this point. My husband hasn't even started meditating but I am sure he will get there faster then me. Thanks for making me feel like I am not crazy, and that all this is real. Maybe I needed to hear this from someone who is doing what we all should be doing. Thanks for the inspiration.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Universal light,

Thank You, I, Us, and We for the presence you engraved in our journey!
I feel what you would say "vibrations" coming to me in forms of spiritual, and other energies, and only recently trying to learn from them and not fear them. I cannot pinpoint my turn, or beginning to embrace the love of learning Truths and real potentials of human beings or any life form for that matter, but since birth I have felt energies and had experiences tell me there is more to life and consciousness then what is portrayed to us by our main senses. Once the World became flat, It was easier to find out what true freedom and peace was for me.

I have lurked on this site for quite a while, and have read and learned some very insightful information, from lots of members, and Thank all of them greatly! This is my first post here on ats, which probably means another chapter of learning has opened up. I feel the good vibrations from you all.

One odd question i have...Does the number 42 mean or symbolize anything to you?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Earth Moon Sun]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
.... usual drama ensues but we all survive unscathed again, Thank God.
After everythings calmed, i'm left somewhat confused. As far as i'm concerned, I should've died that night. My sister, bless her soul is normally asleep for work by 11-12, that night she'd said she couldn't sleep, it was around 1am and was deciding whether or not to go to the toilet.
I'm lucky she decided to go.
I firmly believe that our Creator did not want me to die that night, that there was a battle in my room for my soul and that I was granted a reprieve. The inevitable question came, why? For so long the answer eluded me, my life hadn't changed much so why save me? These thoughts and others like it took me on a search for the Truth, which is why i'm here on ats obviously lol. It has been a wonderful journey so far, made easier by brothers and sisters such as yourselves and I for one cannot wait to meet you all one day. I've learnt so much the last few years, about myself mostly and about life and I couldn't have done it without you. Sometimes the beauty of it all brings tears to my eyes, at other times its thoughts that one day i'll be going home. This, I believe was why I was saved. To learn the Truth for my mission to help with the Harvest and to have my beautiful baby boy, who we named Maxwell or Maximum Wellbeing in his Dads eyes lol.
Strange that it seems to be the career i'd have chosen given the option.
I remember long ago before any of this had begun, a man i'd never met looked into my eyes and called me 'God's slave'. I didn't want to be anyone's slave back then, i'm a black man after all but hey, just look at me now haha!
Not sure why I felt the need to say all that but it felt right. As far as questions go I suppose my only one is about the 555, 333, 222, 444 etc phenomenon. I'm seeing theses numbers all of the time but thought I was already awake to a degree.
Thankyou again for your words, brother and for the inspiration, oh and I too would like to know something of my vibration but is that STS?

Love and Light

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Cults in the making - - - On the Internet!!!!
what will they think of next
Dare to dream I suppose?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by anubis1_1

I have not taken UL's message as one of teaching their own way but more an expression of what he has found through his research and experience. I am glad he is willing to share that and discuss it openly. My perception is that he is encouraging all of us to find their own way. It is interesting that your perception is different.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by anubis1_1

So are you calling the posting of an opinion interfering with someone's life? To post perceived facts or opinions as opinions and let others do their own analysis is interference? By this definition, whether we act or not either to help someone, to share information, or not is interference.

Was it interference when I created a website where I posted free information about computer networking and other technical subjects? Should I make it easier for others to find information by providing information? If not, then what would really be the point in life? Perhaps I should have charged for the information and serve myself better. I guess I am interfering also and will continue to do so.

We all strive together and my perception is that we all strive to rejoin the One.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join