It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I meditated and asked if my fuzzy rock pet will ascend - my meditation lead me to believe yes.

Even fuzzy rocks with moss hair get to ascend!

NO ONE SHALL BE LEFT BEHIND!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Well, I don't think that anyone will be "left behind," BUT,yes, there is a but, there will be levels. There will be a day when you are sitting around and you will think, "Gee, I wonder what ever happened to so and so." Whoever you may be thinking of at that time, willbe on a completely different level of existence than you.

You see, that is part of the problem in the world today. Not everyone is on the same spiritual wavelength at all....

[edit on 19-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Auntie Matter

Yes Margaretr, seems to be correct in that you were having a AP, the feeling of electricty or of like the crashing of oceans waves, can be quite intense.
If you can get past this electricty or vibration point you can step out of your physical body, one of the releases is not having any fear of death.
I don't believe these APs are anything to fear, the fear are ones you create, it's fun to fly and relize there is more than what appears, earth would be a bit boring with out dreams.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Are there any guides on meditation or websites you can point me in the direction of. This world would be a much better place if we all knew how truly powerful we really are. I can almost guarantee most of the problems we have now would be nonexistent if we all believed we are capable of anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Emptiness Dancing

Though some may dismiss Biblical concepts, I have not observed that much of it in this thread. I, for one, believe there is a great deal of core truth in the Bible and other religions. However, there are also many inaccuracies. So the question becomes what part is accurate and what part is not. It is a difficult question that I do not have the answer to and I would be surprised if you could get that kind of information from anyone on this site. Therefore I believe the most likely truths are those containing a positive message. Information in the Bible that contains messages that are negative, or create negative emotions such as fear, are most likely inaccurate. That is just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Precognition
Universal Light,
I'm thankful for taking time to answer all those questions, it's example of STO.

1. Can an individual raise his vibrations by eating or not eating specific food (being a vegetarian)? Or is that just making an effort to concentration to physical (body), thus irrelevant because it is oppose to growth of spiritual body?
2. Are we making a bad karma for us if we're eating animals? (It's as we're eating ourselves in the past?) I'd say we're undoubtedly making a bad karma for us killing animals!?

Thank you.
Cheers!
Not to interfere with Universal Light's thread, but on question No.1 I myself would say you can raise level of being, by what you put in body.
But I would also say it does not matter, there are many paths that lead to the top of the mountain, some are easier, some are harder.

To question No. 2, it would be by perspective whether was good or bad, I would guess it would be as Micheal said, to grok in knowningness.

A lot of people would argue on this meat thing, but I don't say it is wrong to eat animals, or vegatables, but a choice.
From experience I know I am some what beside myself.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Auntie Matter

It sounds like your heart is in the right place. You said you try to see the good in others. This, although a noble concept and effort, may not be the most important. Although we desire to see the good in others, to me, what is more important is how we react to others. Our reactions to how we are treated and how we treat others, to me, are the more important aspects of our relations with others and define who we are and how we progress.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by zbrain75]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbrain75

Though some may dismiss Biblical concepts, I have not observed that much of it in this thread. I, for one, believe there is a great deal of core truth in the Bible and other religions. However, there are also many inaccuracies. So the question becomes what part is accurate and what part is not. It is a difficult question that I do not have the answer to and I would be surprised if you could get that kind of information from anyone on this site. Therefore I believe the most likely truths are those containing a positive message. Information in the Bible that contains messages that are negative, or create negative emotions such as fear, are most likely inaccurate. That is just my 2 cents.

i appreciate your reply zbrain75. I was beginning to wonder if there were going to be any comments on my post.

Perhaps not so much in this thread as in other like new age philosophy threads that have been appearing here but I have noticed a trend in some so I thought I would ask that question: why hold endearingly to admittedly inaccurate channeling and cast aside vehemently Biblical truths? Just my off handed observation.

I too have found many truths in many of the religions I have studied and your right, you have to filter through them.

I do however take into account cognitive dissonance when confronted with contradictory concepts. To rely on, as it's put in this thread, "what resonates," may open the door to one being deceived and accepting the concept that "fits" our current belief systems most comfortably as the "truth" because it positively resonates with our current beliefs. When in reality the new concept IS true, despite it's incongruity to current beliefs and may be the thread that unravels a long held false belief system. So I'm not sure a positive or negative litmus test would work any better than what "resonates."

There just seems to be a lot of ethereal metaphysical rhetoric in new age circles and threads that is being accepted as absolute "truth" of our collective reality when concerning human spirituality when perhaps it could be an invention of self deception, spiritual entity deception or an active imagination and outright delusion put forth as "TRUTH" because it cognitively "resonates."

In simpler terms, just because it resonates doesn't make it a collective truth for humanity . And, I cannot wrap my brain around something spiritually being true for one person and not for another when they both exist in the same dimension or plane by just labeling it distortion or a difference in path.

Sorry for my vain babblings as I think out loud - I don't mean to throw this thread off topic (though it's well off the rails already). Again I appreciate yours and any others insights.

---
To the ONE!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Emptiness Dancing]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristosAlliance

To help clarify some of your statements I kindly request just a little more of your time.
You claim contact with the Soul Group Lucifer but also that they are Reptilian in nature and are of the 4th Density. This is a distorted view.
It is true that Reptilians and Humans have played polar opposites during this Grand Experiment and that many wars have been fought throughout the Creation between these Core Races. Human bodies have a latent fear of Reptilians for this reason. However this is dissinformation. They played the "reptilian card" and did much to discredit David Icke and his message. False information was planted, false witnesses were presented.
Let's just say that they are masters of engineering synchronicities. This is fear mongering and exactly what they require to lower the frequency of the planet. We are not ruled over by Reptiles.
First Contact with this group has already happened and it does not fit your description.
Please offer the forum a practical idea as to how we colectively can increase the Vibration of Mother Gaia.
Do you work with crystals ? Can you explain a little about Healing of Self and of Other Selves ? How can we as balanced Entities connect to Intelligent Infinity ?

Love & Light

Thank you as well.

I have never contacted that group soul, I said I have been in contact with my group soul. Also they are much different than the reptilians and I am fully aware of this. Can you show me where I said this so I can clarify what I said?

The planet imo has been controlled by Reptiles, though they are controlled by an even higher race. The exact conditions of the planet have led me to this understanding. That and my interactions with them.

In terms of raising the planetary vibration, there is much one can do. Visualization through meditation is a big one. Thoughts are incredibly powerful (we live in a thought-based matrix) and the intent behind those thoughts are even more powerful. Visualize the planet vibrating at a higher rate. Visualize a light that vibrates so highly, the vibrations cannot be seen. Bring this light upon yourself. We are changing the planet from the inside out, that's why so many of us are here. Because of Free Will, things cannot be changed from the outside in. Extrapolate on this idea and many others will come forward.

I have done some work with crystals, most particularly in their activation. This is done by charging them through my hands with the power of thought. After that, the only other knowledge I have is the power of clear quartz. It is representitive of the entire spectrum and it in combination with any other crystal, will make the second crystal increase in its capabilities.

In terms of healing, one must believe it can be done for it to work. If you're trying to heal another, they must believe for it to have any chance of working. I use green ray energy, in particular the color emerald green. Bring it down from the Universe into you. If you are trying to heal a portion of yourself, see this light permeate every cell in the area. Once the area is immersed in this energy, have the area radiate the same color back to the Universe in order to achieve balance. There are many ways to heal, this is just one I use. Exploring infinity in the mind will result in more methods.

Connecting to Intelligent Infinity is for an individual to explore. For me to say would be a case of too much too fast. It is only for those who are ready and very atuned with all.

Thanks for your post brother, it is appreciated.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythtified
I completely agree. Self-sacrifice is a great deception. It is evil posing as good.
Self-sacrifice is violence against yourself and the other. Violence against yourself because you are violating your limits and ignoring your inner voice and guidance. Violence against the other because you are trying to "change" or "convince" the other to change by showing them how "good" you are. It is a form of selfish manipulation. We have no right to try to change or subtly manipulate someone else. Self-sacrifice is evil.

The self-sacrificing person very often falls prey to the psychic vampire. Michael Tsarion has said some very insightful things about this phenomena, especially in relationship to the bigger picture of corporate and political abuse.

Saying NO is liberating. The choice to say NO is true freedom.
When we claim our right to say NO, we can be of true service to others and true compassion can manifest.

I would agree with you in 99% of the cases, what you purport holds true to the core. There are very rare instances where there are exceptions to this.

The study of psychic vampirism is one that would do great things for many people. This is where knowledge equal protection. Many entities are completely unaware that they perform the phenomena on others on a daily basis. If they were aware.....well......

And your last comment about saying no, that is spot on. Couldn't agree more.

Thank you for posting.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
Couldn't it be said that all of reality, is just what dwells in your own mind? So if your meditating on the the hope of your dog surviving...and the "answer" you seeked...is what you wanted...then all you have done is answered, an answer...with the answer you chose?
If your mind creates your own reality...then you literally created what you wanted to believe...really making no point in searching for an answer, because you thought of it before you even searched, and the search wasn't necessary being that you were going to create it to fit what you wanted.
lol confusing but ya

No, not confusing at all, you are on to something. There are two points to this.

One, when one silences the mind, the Universe will speak to you. All answers can be provided if one is ready to handle the answers. There are many times where people call upon the Universe and they feel as if they get no response. When they don't, it is quite often that they simply aren't ready.

Two, infinity is contained within you and around you for infinity is all-encompassing. Yes your mind creates your own reality but I couldn't say that searching for answers is meaningless. If that was the case, nothing would ever progress and would be in an eternal state of limbo. It is that drive for answers that propels us forward with our progression.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythtified

Our language is not very well suited to reflect the experience of unity. I realize that. Avoiding the word "I" does not resolve the paradox. I appreciate your insights as they define and contrast my own.

True. Not only is the language purposely designed that way (a subject I want to get to shortly), this whole society has been. Avoiding the word "I" does not solve the paradox. However, I think you saw where I was going with the concept. I'm glad it inspired a discussion, it makes people question what the difference is between I, You, We, etc. The questioning is what's important.

I have appreciated all you contributions thus far. While we may disagree on some things, it has still be a team effort. I am glad that is the case.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-
Hi Universal,

Thanks for answering my question, I really appreciate it. It must be quite a job to answer all these, sometimes extensive questions.

May I deduct that you are capable of reading one's vibrations through their postings? If so, I'm highly intersted in this phenomenon. Now, I don't want to be annoying, but can you tell me something about my vibratory level?

Sorry for the simple question, but there's so much information here to read and comprehend, that I feel every question I may have is already answered

My pleasure Thom. This is not a job though, it is a privledge, regardless of anything else that has been said about me. I'm just trying to do my small part in spreading the love.

There are two ways I can read someone's energy. One way is when I read someone's post, I feel as if I am looking through my computer screen, out their computer screen, and into their eyes. When this happens, I "tap" into their energy signature so to speak. The second way is by going upwards through the Universe and down upon them creating a metaphorical bridge to link us up. The manner that happens is different for each case, it is something that just happens when I go about it.

The word that comes to mind in terms of your vibratory level is "ripe". That is to say that it is "ready to go". Your level has a solid base to it and it is ready to grow. I guess ripe is the antonym of clouded in this sense, not meant to be taken literally. Now it is ready to be built upon.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

The crystals interested me, I just got some for the first time: clear quartz, amethyst, aquamarine and amber.

Now I've always wanted amethyst. I am also meditating frequently, and listening to whale and dophins sounds and have had to deal with some negatives and was attempting to use these for protection??? I really don't know what I am supposed to do, I cleansed them and placed on gaia, and now I visualiaze them as cleansed and see universal light flooding them, but... what do you really do with them?

How do you use them in meditations?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isawsomething
Hello Universal, I am mostly a lurker on this site but I feel compelled to ask 2 questions.

1-Say I am 4O years old and have lived for 39 years a STS life. Imagine this STS lifestyle has included serious negative action towards myself and others. Then for 1 year I become aware of true self and decide to seek truth and change to a STO lifestyle. Then, at the end of that year I pass away. Which density do I graduate to?

Similarly, what happens if the opposite is the case? STO for a long time and then the final year STS period happens and then physical death. What then?

2-You bring up animals being 2nd density. The human body is a collection of thousands upon thousand of living beings. From microbes, to bacteria to parasites. Some of these microbes we need to survive. What density do these microscopic beings fall under and if they are 2nd density why are they separate from a 3rd density human body if they actually help it animate and function?

I appreciate your OP, very thought-provoking.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Isawsomething]

Death does not equal graduation. It equals review of the incarnation followed by proper planning. But let's say that one lived 39 years STS followed by 1 year STO and then the Harvest happened. This would be specific to the individual. However, it would be entirely depend upon the karmic debt acheived through the first 39 years. If it is low and much or all was absolved, Harvestability would be possible, and the same goes vice versa.

The switch from STO to STS is a rare one but if the STO being was Harvestable already and then switched, if they were highly polarized, they would be presented with the opportunity to graduate fourth density negative.

Microscopic organisms are the very beginnings of second density life in that they are basic in their design. They are very helpful to the life of humanity but isn't anything that produces oxygen for us to survive such as trees and plants vital to our functioning as well?

Thank you for your post, it was equally enjoyed.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodHour
I haven't looked at The Law of One yet but having read most of this thread and most of that in the Hidden_Hand link, I'd say behind the nicks "Universal Light" and "Hidden_Hand" it is probably the same person. I might be wrong, sure, but the style (and also the content) seems very related to me. An example is the obsession with quantifying the 'truthness' of the mentioned information sources with percentages.

Having said that, I do not buy into the 'STO' vs 'STS' choices. The dualism is in the root of the western thinking, be it Good vs Evil, Light vs Darkness, etc, and I think it is a simplistic way of thinking. It is a gross simplification to reduce the greatness of existence in all its colours to just TWO options.

It would be quite something if we were one in the same. While in remain in neutrality, it has been my choice to be of service to others. I wouldn't say I am obsessed with percentages, just that they give a benchmark for consideration.

Since duality is a simplistic way of thinking, can you shed your perspective on alternative theories? I am very interested and very open to new ideas. And by the way, I would say neutrality is another option in addition to the first two. Of course, this is all just coming from my paradigm.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Wow my friend. That is a significantly better explanation of my thoughts on the subject. You are not poor with wording, in actuality, your elequance is fresh breath into the lungs of life. Couldn't agree more, thank you for spending time sharing your insights with the rest. They are appreciated.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I have had thoughts as such myself, and it is hard to align self with these different things.
When you get down to it though, it can be relized, that you, I are indeed here in this place, now the mystery can begin.
Many like to claim they know the truth, but does the truth become as a quantum particle, once looked upon it changes, so many questions.
If sometimes having direct contact with what is right before you indeed the truth, once it is nolonger before you it becomes unbelieveable or questionable.

This Ultimate Truth only exist in the presentation of this reality, these Truthes would be part of structure of this reality.
Going beyond this reality, to the real ulitamate Truth none of this matters and there is only the One.
Your visions of reality comes from, the dualality, mutiplticity, not the True Singlularity.
In dealing with this existance the Truth, is Strength, Knowledge and Power, but then you are dealing with stucture, once beyond this, nothing much matters, it simply is the One.
This that you experience is the One becoming Many, beyond the exsistance of time, all things have already occurred, every possibilily has taken place, the Univese is like fluid, with the Muiltiverse over lapping yet not visible, the ulitimate Truth is before you the choice is yours.
There is reason for all things, The Nothing is very boring place, this is the Gross Physical, Cause and Effect, this is where it all crunches together, the balance of Yin and Yang.

It is almost like standing on a high clift, knowing if you jump off things will have a dramatic change, no turning back, once taken the step.
Maybe it's like taking the Red Pill, or the Blue Pill once done no turning back.

The one thing you do know, you, as I, are here and the Truth is.

The choice is yours

Check your guide if not sure you are on right channel

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
Great post! According to the "RA material, law of one", it's 95% STS to graduate. I WANT TO GO HOME! (No I'm not STS) This has been a tough mission for me. I feel worn out! This planet is boring! Sorry, I don't mean to whine. I WILL complete my mission and I WILL exceed ALL expectations!! NAMASTE

Namaste to you.

Yes the LOO and HH materials both say it is 95% STS to graduate. I have come to my understanding of 91% through other means. I very well could be wrong and they could be right. It is important to go with what resonates within you.

Good for you knowing you will complete your mission. Find the strength to do so and you will achieve. All my best to you.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I am so glad...thank you for kind words. I still have yet to read the whole thread...it is a doozy (congrats on bringing so many to interests!).

I read the first few pages...then cheated and skipped to the end

I didnt want anyone to feel like I was trying to answer the same as the OP would...just was wanting to bring another light. I do have some questions...but I am going to first try to make sure something hasnt already been discussed before I bring up a topic.

I get the feeling I would enjoy a long morning of tea with you. Or many mornings...at that.

Peace friend, always
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join