It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOMBIE MOON / Apocalypse Upon Us. 1-15-10

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ok, I've seen a lot of far out even unbelievable stuff posted on ATS and I've quiety gone on my way without commenting on it.. But this post is different and I feel obligated to say something. To put it bluntly, this has to be the largest load of garbage I have ever seen. The video is done by an amature, the message presented is chaotic and makes no sense at all. The poster takes no responsibility for the trash but posts it anyway... Please stop posting garbage, it is what makes these forums so hard to read sometimes.. There is a TON of great info here, but when its contaminated with this stuff, it hurts credibility across the board..

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

And here come the hordes of hungry flesh eating zombies now

Remember everyone, aim for the head. 1 shot, 1 kill. Don't waste ammunition, because with 4 billion zombies racing t words you across Europe and swimming across the Pacific, every bullet counts.

I've already barricaded my doors and windows, I suggest you all do the same.

CALL OF DUTY WAS RIGHT! THE NAZI ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS COMING! READY YOUR STEN AND THOMPSON! GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

you are nuts, thats the only evidence brought by this thread

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I call dibs on being a Sylar zombie!!!! Muhahahaha....

Remember everyone, aim for the head. 1 shot, 1 kill. Don't waste ammunition, because with 4 billion zombies racing t words you across Europe and swimming across the Pacific, every bullet counts.

I'm a firm believer in the "double-tap"...

Having read almost any zombie book I could get my hands on, I'd feel pretty prepared....but if they are the "fast" zombies, that bullet is going in MY brain, because dude....that's game over!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Super hero powers....?! o_o I gotta prepare a costume!!1

So....i need tights,a cape,a mask (or should i be without a mask like superman?
).I'm also thinking to have an emblem on my chest like superman,batman,spiderman etc.How about the letter "G",you know,for the word "gullible"?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This thread is so far out . . . Hold on someone's at my door. . . . . . . Me back me likey brains . . . .

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Love the sarcasm in the thread, shame some people missed it

In all seriousness though, keep a look out for Earthquake and Volcano Activity.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
what a load of horse #!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
Ok, I've seen a lot of far out even unbelievable stuff posted on ATS and I've quiety gone on my way without commenting on it.. But this post is different and I feel obligated to say something. To put it bluntly, this has to be the largest load of garbage I have ever seen. The video is done by an amature, the message presented is chaotic and makes no sense at all. The poster takes no responsibility for the trash but posts it anyway... Please stop posting garbage, it is what makes these forums so hard to read sometimes.. There is a TON of great info here, but when its contaminated with this stuff, it hurts credibility across the board..

AGREED

and PLEASE STOP WITH RELIGION BULL##%¨@$##

religion kills ... so, lets open your minds ...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Another hoax? I was really hoping to kill some zombies.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gilesnadie

[SNIP] THERE ARE ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!

HERE WE GO!!

Profanity removed

[edit on 15/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In my opinion...

Oops, wait a sec, someone at my door...

"Hello? Who is it?:

"Brainnnnnnsssssss Brainnnnsssssss"

RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz

CALL OF DUTY WAS RIGHT! THE NAZI ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS COMING! READY YOUR STEN AND THOMPSON! GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by BiGGz]

No way Biggz! If you want real Zombie Apocalypse practice, you need Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2..

Autoshotty for the Win!

*Que Left 4 Dead 1/2 Safehouse Music*

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Aww, I kinda liked this one!

There are no zombies at my door though, *sighs* I think I'd be pretty good in an apocalypse.
Although I did the calculator thing. I'd only last 59 minutes after being bitten. Still, time enough to take some of those guys out!
(You can tell the zombie fic lovers from this thread. We all seemed to be drawn in, with a slight amount of hope added to our humour...)

Maybe there are no zombies near me coz I've got superpowers though?

... No, none of them either.

Ah well, back to real life

[edit on 15/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I just hope when it happens the zombies arn't fast zombies because they are the worst kind of zombie.Fast one's.FACT!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThenThanCorrectionMan
I just hope when it happens the zombies arn't fast zombies because they are the worst kind of zombie.Fast one's.FACT!

Hell yeah.
I want the ability to outrun my zombies!

If all else fails, I become a coward

It's the best way!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Also my super power would be, being able to remember what day the clocks go forward and backwards.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Not Authorized

AAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Man, I've played so much of both I'd be a zombie destroying machine! Shoot this thing off my back!

seriously though, back to the topic of the thread... no I can't do it, It's all far too silly.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Man I can't believe you people are actually S&F ing this thread it's complete tosh. Come on people wake up and snap out of la la land!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

this next Olympic torch lighting might be something completely new!
symbolic of it's real meaning.. Prometheus's flame.. the pentecost...
the secret fire..
kundlaini...chrism...barack

You forgot: bawda-bee, bawda-bah, bawda-bum-bum ST ELMOS FIYAH

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join