It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOMBIE MOON / Apocalypse Upon Us. 1-15-10

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think some people are taking this thread a little too seriously, its like when a 3 year old tells you theres a monster in his closet. Are you going to believe him? No...well I hope not.

So nothing happ...en... what the... hey get out of my house! Wheres the shotty! Aghghghghghhhh! Its eating my BRAINS!!!!

I can have a pony too right?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by JJRichey]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This was one of the most ridiculous threads Ive seen in a long time. Or perhaps not. But its ridiculous anyway. Zombie moon apocalypse?!!!! Defiantly trolling, or either in need of urgent medical help. I sincerely hope for him that he's trolling

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

"Super hero powers....?! o_o I gotta prepare a costume!!1

So....i need tights,a cape,a mask (or should i be without a mask like superman? )"

Oceanborn! Everyone!

For god's sakes, NO CAPES!

www.youtube.com...

*****This has been a Zombie Hero public service announcement******

[edit on 1/15/2010 by DeathTribble]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
Ok here it comes.
The one you've all been waiting for.
en.wikipedia.org...
The longest annlular eclips of the 21st century is about to happen.
It will reach it's relative midpoint around 13:00:00 Indian Central Time, which is around 2:00 AM Pacific Time. (early fri night / ie: thurs morn.. ie: tonight) ...

//super far reaching speculation and hurried post//
if a solar flare reaches our planet at the time the moon is being eclipsed, then a 'firebird' phenomena may occur using the gravity-lensing effect to magnify the radiation passing the earth, reflecting off the rear of earth's magnetic field and bounced back into the night side showing aurora borealis
and triggering a hidden and latent biological mechanism deep within people.

this silicon nano-bio-agent that has been sprayed for the past decade will be activated.. and dependent upon the person's spiritual leanings and development.. will transform them into a being of immense power.. with super human abilities... ie: super heroes / villains ...
and to everybody else infected.... to be transformed into walking dead...
ie zombies..
that's right folks

the video to watch is in the CHRONOCLYSM link in my signature.

And that's the kind of conspiracy madness I like! Thanks for the humor Prevenge, you made my day!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This thread made me think of this classic.........

hackaday.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hey guys.... LONG time lurker, first time poster...

Just got back from the DMV to get my licence plate tabs... I think the OP was right!!!

The people working at the DMV DO seem to have been turned into zombies!!! (Though, it seems the only super-power I gained was the ability to wait in long lines...)

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Instead we will all be getting Ponies.

OHHHH!!!!!

I WANT A PONY!!!!

Glad to see this thread is still active. I went to sleep with one hour left on the clock. To all the people getting their jollies off of saying "I knew it wasn't real" yes, very good for you. Here's a cookie. Now let the rest of us enjoy this, k thanx.

On a more serious note, as a few posts have mentioned, if anything is going to happen, it may take a few days. For those of us in the west, the entire planet was between us and any solar radiation, so we'd be the last to notice any effects.

To the people saying it's a hoax, no it's not. Prevenge clearly believes what he's saying. He might be wrong but that would make it an inaccurate prediction, not a hoax. Give the guy credit for saying what he thinks, and give him credit for not magically changing his story after the predicted date. He's stickign to his guns, so let's allow time to tell.

And I still have dibs on telekinesis and matter transmutation.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

You made a good point there.

A cape would look cool though....
Oh well. *tosses it in the trash can* You will be missed...!

Now i need something to give me the awesomeness that the cape would.A hat with a feather!I would be something like "Super Robin Hood"...!!
*looks also for a bow"

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If I got a super-power, I would want to be "Super-Iron Chef".

I would have the amazing ability to cook an entire meal based on 1 secret ingredient!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Zombies???

Opps did I spoil it???

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

if a solar flare reaches our planet

...umm...

2010/01/14 18:44

Relevant thread

Video

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i would like to know how he got 13 stars and 19 flags for this ludacris theory?

S&F for me

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I wouldn't put any thoughts into this, it sounds totally fake... but I had two days straight of zombie related dreams. I was mutated or something, and I was really fast, really strong, and I had bat wings... I had two days of dreams like this...

Kinda causes paranoia if you ask me...

Oh well, well see.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
... sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

I think this is from today.

edit: I heard it's from the 14th.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I think this is from today.

Beat you to posting it by 16 minutes.

I heard it's from the 14th.

It typically takes a day or two for a solar flare to reach earth. You'll notice some discussion back on page 2 suggesting that if the events were to coincide, the flare itself must have already occured before this thread was started.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It is from the 14th .. there is a time stamp .. and they label the images by date

Here is the rest of the 14th.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
It is from the 14th .. there is a time stamp .. and they label the images by date

Here is the rest of the 14th.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Wow... did I really not notice that? I must be out of it today.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Wow... did I really not notice that? I must be out of it today.

...uh-oh.

I don't suppose you feel a bit hungry...for brains?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Cool, I'm a big Walking Dead People Fan! Never miss a good walking dead people movie either; no matter how bad.

I'm not buying the Moon only being 333 Kilometers from the Earth a few hours ago however.*

*In the movie the OP claims the Moon would be only 333 Kilometers from the Earth. 333 kilometers = 206.916607 miles. It was caught in the other thread but no response from the OP, so is it an error or intentional?*

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm a beer Zombie "I want to drink your BEER!"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f95bd3ce85ca.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join