It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOMBIE MOON / Apocalypse Upon Us. 1-15-10

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

What an amazing piece of Science Fiction. I would buy the book if that was written on the back!!

Peace Out,

Korg,

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

this silicon nano-bio-agent that has been sprayed for the past decade will be activated.. and dependent upon the person's spiritual leanings and development.. will transform them into a being of immense power.. with super human abilities... ie: super heroes / villains ...
and to everybody else infected.... to be transformed into walking dead...
ie zombies..
that's right folks

I can't wait. This is so exciting!

Needless to say I will be very, very disappointed if nothing happens.

I guess I misread the time. So, it's over? Damn.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by TheComte]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

i am remitting ALL credibility if this isn't right.. you heard it here first... the double edged sword of the white horseman
hand over your credibility, I could use some; your credit card number will also do

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
India launches rockets to study eclipse
edition.cnn.com...

India is launching a series of rockets to study the impact of Friday's solar eclipse, a rare occurrence that will briefly reduce the sun to a blazing ring.

The Indian Space Research Organization has already sent up three rockets, and at least five others are scheduled for launch during the eclipse, its spokesman, S. Satish, told CNN.

Astronomers term the Friday phenomenon an annular eclipse, when the moon covers the center of the sun and not its edges.

The Indian rockets will record changes the eclipse causes in the lower and middle atmosphere as it races from Africa to Asia, he said.

"The occurrence of (the) eclipse will result in a sudden cut-off of solar radiation. This affects the atmospheric structure and dynamics," the space agency said in a news release. "The uniqueness of this eclipse is that it occurs during the noontime, when the incoming solar radiation is in its maximum, (the) sun being at its zenith."

Satish said one more rocket will take off on Saturday to probe the aftereffects of the celestial event.

meanwhile......

'Heroes' actor contacts parents in Haiti
edition.cnn.com...

notice how the show 'Heroes' reflects on the 'superman' theme of solar radiation being the cause of genetic changes that unlock superhuman abilities...
ie: the logo of the show is an eclipse... with an 'impact' mark similar to the area of the height of the 1-15-10 eclipse's apex geographically.

the 'Hatian' character from the TV series is shown in this CNN clip...
sunspot 1040 has shown some connection to the quake in Haiti...

just scrounging up info here...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Usually people predict dates in the coming months, not the coming day, so they can ride with the acquired attention a while.

You posted your prediction the day before. You really believed something will happen, because you know, you just made a "hoax" of yourself?

peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Did I miss the zombie infestation? or miss the solar handout of superpowers?
Mind you I STILL have the superpower to get on peoples nerves.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

man I hope I'm one of the superhumans.
This is the silliest thing I've seen in a while.
A zombie moon.... hehehehehe.
You must be really embarrassed since the eclipse already happened....
Ahh well, so much for your credibility...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by kenochs]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by above
Usually people predict dates in the coming months, not the coming day, so they can ride with the acquired attention a while.

You posted your prediction the day before. You really believed something will happen, because you know, you just made a "hoax" of yourself?

peace.

nah i made a video about it all like a year ago bro... if you had read my post and watched the attached video you would have known that.. but you didn't so you didn't know that.. so you just made an ash out of yourshelf.

but hey i am totally understanding the wild out-there-ness o fthis all .. take it as you will.

could be complete nonsense on a whim.. could be complete ironically accurate horror / amazement!

-

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Cheer up man! You can change your user name and most people won't even notice.

Some of us will notice, so please use something like "prevenge 2.0" or "prevenger" so we can ID you quickly.

Postevenger and missevenger are also ok new names for you.

Perhaps you would rather just stay as good old prevenge, in which case you need to come back here for your manditory walk of shame and verbal abuse.

No more Left for Dead 4 U!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Dude, i was refering to this thread, where you decided to re-advertise your flawed video. None of the dates in the video did hold water, now this date failed as well. Feel completely useless yet?

Sorry, i don't want to be mean, but you started the tone.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

...triggering a hidden and latent biological mechanism deep within people...

...and dependent upon the person's spiritual leanings and development.. will transform them into a being of immense power.. with super human abilities... ie: super heroes / villains ...

I call dibs on 'super villain'!
So, I guess I'll be recruiting a side-kick/whipping boy, some generals, henchmen and lackeys in order to provide a nice balance to round out my fledgling super villain empire.
I'll be holding open tryouts next weekend.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Actually, in lieu of the Chinese eventATS THREAD I have decided to give the OP's prediction until Monday to show results

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
disinfo!!! the real zombies are all in Haiti and the US Armed Forces are currently trying to control an outbreak of thousands

In the event that your statement's not remotely true, do you feel at all bad saying such a thing about the death of thousands of poor innocents?

Just wondering...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Awwww no zombies? too bad...

Interesting none the less!

I'll keep an eye on co-workers, hopefully they wont become zombies

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Today on ZombieWorld NEWZ:

2010: Stupidity is spreading like wildfire!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Some need a change so bad they are willing to buy any kind of story, no matter how dum it is.
I understand we need a change and i also want it and need it, i hope it comes soon..but i will not believe in ANY crap! Believing this kind of crap is equal to being reduced to nothing, to a complete lost idiot with nowhere to go.

I really think we need an "imbecil post" button.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well that settles it! It's from wiki so it must be true.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
........really?

Wow.....Just, wow.

GFL was more realistic....

...................................slowllllllllllly points towards last sentence of my signature...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, it's 1023 in the morning where I am now and I see no zombies and have(to the best of my knowledge) not attained any super human ability :/. Had I read your post sooner however, I probably would have been just as sure something would have happened as you were. Despite that, hand your credibility over, on a silver platter please!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Rule no 1, never predict anything to happen in your lifetime, much less the next day....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join