It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOMBIE MOON / Apocalypse Upon Us. 1-15-10

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok here it comes.
The one you've all been waiting for.
en.wikipedia.org...
The longest annlular eclips of the 21st century is about to happen.
It will reach it's relative midpoint around 13:00:00 Indian Central Time, which is around 2:00 AM Pacific Time. (early fri night / ie: thurs morn.. ie: tonight) ...

//super far reaching speculation and hurried post//
if a solar flare reaches our planet at the time the moon is being eclipsed, then a 'firebird' phenomena may occur using the gravity-lensing effect to magnify the radiation passing the earth, reflecting off the rear of earth's magnetic field and bounced back into the night side showing aurora borealis
and triggering a hidden and latent biological mechanism deep within people.

this silicon nano-bio-agent that has been sprayed for the past decade will be activated.. and dependent upon the person's spiritual leanings and development.. will transform them into a being of immense power.. with super human abilities... ie: super heroes / villains ...
and to everybody else infected.... to be transformed into walking dead...
ie zombies..
that's right folks

the video to watch is in the CHRONOCLYSM link in my signature.

i am remitting ALL credibility if this isn't right.. you heard it here first... the double edged sword of the white horseman...

and i'm putting it on the line..with this one just watch the video to witness either:

A) the most amazingly numerlologically coincidental date in zombie/bio-plague movie history.

B) the most far-reaching creative and obsessively wasted amount of time spent by an amateur video-maker EVER

or

C) the most delicate and exactly placed timing of hints and events through masonic holly wood film release dates aiming towards the one point a which america becomes sumberged in an apocalyptic zombie plague.
but fear not.. the phoenix will rise from the ashes and super heroes will save you.
super heroes = the first wave of humans taking the next step in evolution...

this next Olympic torch lighting might be something completely new!
symbolic of it's real meaning.. Prometheus's flame.. the pentecost...
the secret fire..
kundlaini...chrism...barack

keep your eyes on solar observatories
and lunar eclipse webcams!

the video to watch is in the CHRONOCLYSM link in my signature.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
//super far reaching speculation and hurried post//
if a solar flare reaches our planet at the time the moon is being eclipsed, then a 'firebird' phenomena may occur using the gravity-lensing effect to magnify the radiation passing the earth, reflecting off the rear of earth's magnetic field and bounced back into the night side showing aurora borealis
and triggering a hidden and latent biological mechanism deep within people.

this silicon nano-bio-agent that has been sprayed for the past decade will be activated.. and dependent upon the person's spiritual leanings and development.. will transform them into a being of immense power.. with super human abilities... ie: super heroes / villains ...
and to everybody else infected.... to be transformed into walking dead...
ie zombies..
that's right folks

where is your evidence for this lol

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by starshiner

where is your evidence for this lol

He offers none. Why do you ask for it?

Just wait until tomorrow and we'll find out one way or another.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

a rubbish video is not real evidence it means nothing lol

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a rubbish video is not real evidence it means nothing

That's true.

Of course, it also applies to the vast majority of everything you probably do believe.

I'm sorry, prevenge...I also don't believe you but for an entirely different reason: people are already zombies. Nano-bio-agents won't change them much.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It's true!
I'm always a zombie while driving to work.
But I'll be a super hero after 5pm!

link   
reply to post by prevenge

Oh how I long for thee my beloved zombie apocalypse. I've got my Zombie Survival Guide on my dresser not ten feet away so I think I'll make it alright. Zombie Moon, definitely one of the more original ideas I've heard in a while.

link   
So what time or where do we need to stand to "get zapped," so to speak?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
cool, now some guys will be dreaming in what abilities they wanna acquire ... lol

I will trade intelligence with u, but what can u offer me?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
disinfo!!! the real zombies are all in Haiti and the US Armed Forces are currently trying to control an outbreak of thousands

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A channelled message also mentions this date. Looks like I'll be up for tonight

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well,. hmm that sucks. I'll be outside w/ my scope all night searching the stars anyways(just inside right now to get warm,taking a break). Guess I'll be the first to turn into a zombie. Yay! LOL
Anyways, the eclipse won't be visable in N.America anyways.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I flag for zombies.

star as well...lol.

Gotta weakness for b zombie films...have not seen the one you mention and so I will be sure to rent it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
When is this supposed to have an effect on the east coast of the United States, I would totally like to track this. I was listening to some Binaural Beats today for about an hour, meditated, and then took a nap. 4 hours later I was feeling more rested than I have ever felt but also sorta angry. I couldn't remember my dream or what I could have possibly dreamed about. I know I missed something important though. This seems interesting to say the least, but I doubt it will happen.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
A channelled message also mentions this date. Looks like I'll be up for tonight

Channelings that mention days of doom and gloom or any dates at all are from negative entities hoping to ruin the reputation of the once authentic channeler and therefor stop the words of positive entities.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oh My God! I was just thinking of something like that happening earlier! talk about coincodense. (sorry, can never get that word right, and my spell check is elsewhere!)

anyways, of course i was the super hero lol. seriously though, if this has any truth, i will be so surprised/happy/excited/kinda bummed out/ confused!

Maybe my 8 years of random martial arts training will pay off! got 4 cast iron samuri swords lined up and ready to go. throwing knives, ninja stars, training with that stuff is one of my passions along with meditiation and spirituality. i lost all need for materialism, and i do consider myself at peace always. im only 17 so i really don't have that much to worry about anyways.

So, this thread got me all excited so thanks, S&F because you sound really serious about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Cape Cod time?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Haha I never totally write anything off, because the truth is, until tomorrow passes, you can never be sure what it will bring.

I do have some strange coincidences though:

I just started reading a zombie apocalypse novel: World War Z today.

Yesterday also uploaded a youtube video my friends and I made for school about the zombie apocalypse:

Also, the "real" Olympic torch went through my city today; actually right by the university lol.

I do hope that if that phenomena activates some kind of DNA thing like you said, that it turns me into a super hero

I really doubt that the zombie apocalypse is going to happen... however I'll look up the address of the nearest gun store just in case

I love zombies

[edit on 14/1/1010 by Monts]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Look, I'm in Burma ( which is located at south east Asia ) and I am going to see this solar eclipse three hours from now from my roof top. If I turn into Superhero/villain. I'll let u know !

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOMofficial
Look, I'm in Burma ( which is located at south east Asia ) and I am going to see this solar eclipse three hours from now from my roof top. If I turn into Superhero/villain. I'll let u know !

What if you turn into a zombie?
Will you type in zombie for us?

This has my curiosity for some strange reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join