It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOMBIE MOON / Apocalypse Upon Us. 1-15-10

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I have it on good authority that none of the things the OP says will come true.

Instead we will all be getting Ponies.

The transdimensional beings that do my housework told be so and they are never wrong.

Well except for that recipe for Brussel sprouts, that was just icky.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Helmkat]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So disappointing. Nothing happened.

Strange thing though, all the doors in my house are suddenly faulty. Every time I try to open a door to go to another room it rips off the hinges. They were fine yesterday.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
if absolutely nothing the OP said would happen happened, then I believe this gets put in the hoax forum, no?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
fools!! you're already zombies, you just don't know it. an idiot would not think he/she's an idiot. the transformation was miraculous. if earthling do anything right, it's carrying out their own demise.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

this silicon nano-bio-agent that has been sprayed for the past decade will be activated.. and dependent upon the person's spiritual leanings and development.. will transform them into a being of immense power.. with super human abilities... ie: super heroes / villains ... and to everybody else infected.... to be transformed into walking dead... ie zombies..
that's right folks (...) but fear not.. the phoenix will rise from the ashes and super heroes will save you. super heroes = the first wave of humans taking the next step in evolution...
this next Olympic torch lighting might be something completely new!
symbolic of it's real meaning.. Prometheus's flame.. the pentecost...
the secret fire..
kundlaini...chrism...barack

WTF????? People STOP SPREADING MORE PARANOIA BULLSH*T around us!!! There are too much crap, already!!! "silicon-nano-bio-agent" WTF

Just give us an ONLY reliable source to verify this statement!!! This sh*t just sick me up!!! A lot of earthquakes are happening, possibly due to EMP technology being used by certain nations, as military weapon!! Probably we are seing a depopulation program operating right now, and people see the apocalypse in a f*cking moon eclipse??? Why people wanna see signs in the sky, that something is wrong, when the signs are right here???? NO, ain't a skeptic!!! I spent some years into Gnostic societies, but definitely YOU ARE NOT HELPING spreading this trash-B-horror-movie paranoia. STOP WITH FANTASY!! None "nano-bio-agent", real or not, will trigger the "Prometheus Flame" into human being. None moon eclipse will raise the Kundalini. Only personal psychological disciplines plus tantric sex (to married people), can do these things. None sun flare fired onto Earth will turn us into super-heroes or super-villains. Our choices based in our FREE-WILL, activate the inner heroes or villains. The LAST THING we need in such hard days, is FAKE PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!! JUST STOP IT, PLZ!!!!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I for one take the zombie threat seriously
Hense why i am applying for others to join me in a team of 4 ( Any more and its too crowed) Surviours to aid me in my adventure.
Anyone can apply. I'm looking for my team, A biker with a hatred for the world, A collage girl and a Nam veteran. if you fall under any of the categories and wish to join me in taking this seriously then please PM me

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I do feel a strange hunger for brains and I think I can fly. I think I'll go test it off this cliff here. Hmm...seems to be a line....imagine that

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
waste of forum space

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Relax. I highly doubt the OP was meant to be taken seriously. It's an entertainment thread

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
ANNND im dumber now thanks
Its true stupidity is contagous.
How ever i only think the thread is stupid You my freind have a great imagination star for you but geeeese serious???
zombie + eclipse + chemical agent =

You should right B movies dude
rock the freak on

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its Blue Nose
I for one take the zombie threat seriously
Hense why i am applying for others to join me in a team of 4 ( Any more and its too crowed) Surviours to aid me in my adventure.
Anyone can apply. I'm looking for my team, A biker with a hatred for the world, A collage girl and a Nam veteran. if you fall under any of the categories and wish to join me in taking this seriously then please PM me

Does that make you an IT professional Blue?

Also, you could ask for a Highschool football coach, a TV Reporter, a slick scammer, or a mechanic.

When looking for a new house, I always checked out the survival possibilities of the Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse. Unfortunately, I never thought of a zombie spitting acid into my pantry stronghold...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sign me up for superhero. Or let me be conscious as I unleash my UNDEAD terror on the planet.
One or the other.

I'll either be saving you tomorrow or eating you.

...hmmm....decisions decisions.....haha.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well nothing happened...just like every other freak out scenario that occurs here on the lovely ATS.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Not Authorized

Originally posted by Its Blue Nose
I said something

Does that make you an IT professional Blue?

Also, you could ask for a Highschool football coach, a TV Reporter, a slick scammer, or a mechanic.

When looking for a new house, I always checked out the survival possibilities of the Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse. Unfortunately, I never thought of a zombie spitting acid into my pantry stronghold...

Indeed I am. I personally have a plan to just wing it and find away to escape.
Whispering Oaks here I come

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow. I'm shocked- I'm still alive, not dead, and not transformed in anyway. Tragic, I was hoping I would transform out of my cigarette habit.

I think what I'm most curious about is what factors go into ones mind to think this sort of rubbish up, and for others to believe it? Is there a book, or a pamphlet, written?

Anyone become a zombie? Notice how there were other options for transformation but the OP chose to spread fear to get your attention. Fearmonger, fearmonger, fearmonger.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
OK... all you supposed zombie lovers who are so quick to judge. I'm going to play Devils Advocate (since no one else will)

The only movie I can recall right now where everyone instantly turns into zombies or dies from a unearthly event is "Comet" (The Comet - something like that). In 90% of the zombie movies I've seen (100's) the effects are gradual sometimes taking up to a week to transform the first infected. Granted newer zombie movies make them change instant and make them unhumanly fast, but thats just to make it unpredictable and add more scare factor. Also in regards to the "news", It's usually reported as "rioting" or "crazy individuals" until its out of control, then it's just about too late for the remaining populus to adequatley prepare.

I believe if you do research on majority of super heroes the same applies in regards to the individuals "discovering their abilities".

Wish I had more time to blabber on but work doesn't approve of zombies & super heroes/villans.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So I'm guessing after solar radiation activates the dormant X-genes and T-virus across the planet, the best of humanity will be lead by Mother Abigail against the dark forces of Randall Flagg. Then it all culminates in the earth's judgement by the Celestials during the Fifth Host.

COBRA will be watching the fireworks safely from the Tibetan Himalayas.

I like Jack Kirby and Stephen King too.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Damn it, I woke up this morning and realized that yes, I had unfortunately become a zombie. I've already eaten the neighbors so I'm hoping to be good human craving wise long enough to finish typing this before the thirst for flesh overcomes me again. Being a zombie isn't all that bad, its almost like.......

mmmmmm brains.............

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
nice.
I think the 29th jan will serve sumit to put in print when mars comes close like this,or is mid way in its,,, THE
Retrograde Motion of Mars 2010

shadowandsubstance.com...

This crop circle is showing mars coming closer by useing the two tone brown pond in the message all this is happening while the eclipse is happening the eclipse is a way of showing us the meaning of crop circle. the poles go way out of whack or earths shield looses strength for a while hence the squigles north +south of the earths after eclipse mars aproach .the magnetic poles are forced out from earth with possible consequence from sun. just a could be em maybe????
link to CROP PIC

www.telegraph.co.uk...

just to add maybe earthquakes to . also the is a new film out feb 2010

THE OLYMPIANS: The Lightning Thief

www.imdb.com...

www.imdb.com...

somebody knows something

[edit on 1/15/2010 by dashar]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Anybody watch "Heroes" on NBC??? All the people with superpowers got them during an eclipse! Somebody has a little bit of TV overload going on is all. In fact the main logo for Heroes is an eclipse. I would love if this were all true but this is just a little bit seethru OP. Nice try though, I would love to shoot some Zombies in the head.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join