It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOMBIE MOON / Apocalypse Upon Us. 1-15-10

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

i am remitting ALL credibility if this isn't right.. you heard it here first... the double edged sword of the white horseman...

No need for that. You posted it in Skunk Works.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Has AOMofficial reported back yet ? '

.. Can zombies type ?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You know it could be coincidence, however I experienced a very strange event at about that time [around 5:00 AM East coast - U.S.A.]! It was clear/sharp and powerful; then it was gone, and I could not remember, "what" it was!

It had something to do with the good guy bad guy thing I have been involved in for years, and what was an apparent, "active neutrality" of one of my associates. But that wasn't it; and I can't put my finger on it, it had alot of, "gravity" without appearing oppressive.

Hmm Funny it coincided with that time; or maybe not.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Can zombies type ?

Fortunately, no.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by nophun

Can zombies type ?

Fortunately, no.

Hey that was kinda cool for a bit

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow what a crazy coincidence, we have an eclipse goin on and there was just a big solar flare. Hmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

We are all going to turn into Zombies now? I want to be Superman!!!

Not for nothing but a solar flare coming at this exact time is not funny now.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Just becasue i like this so much, and who cares if he got a prediction wrong, it seemed like he spent a lot of time on it so ill give him my undevided attentention, something he deserves just as we all do.

I'll aswell give it until monday before i come to a conclusion.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

We are all going to turn into Zombies now? I want to be Superman!!!

Not for nothing but a solar flare coming at this exact time is not funny now.

If my dream is going along with this "theory" in any way, I am getting super speed and bat wings, super strength, and really fast reflexes. that's a nice little combo. I can just fly to a deserted island and bingo, no zombies! The only problem with that is the pain of growing wings at a really fast rate...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

//super far reaching speculation and hurried post//

Yes, spent a lot of time indeed...

[edit on 15/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And I would choose to be a super zombie killer, cause that looks like allot of fun. Being able to fly would be cool also. But seriously, I'm waitin to see what this flare was all about, it looked quite large.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wow-God moves in threes; and I wasn't thinking when I posted earlier but last night, one of my supposedly good guy friends that I haven't seen for a very long time, who also helped me in the heat of my fight, who moves on what many would consider to be an, "angelic" level came to see me.

Then later in the evening one of my, "super enemies" [lol] came over, and I beat him up and threw him out. Just sayin that's out of character for me.

Where they, "many of my enemies" conduct themselves in such a way, that you usually cannot outwardly oppose them without you looking guilty, and I had company. I did watch him take out two strong young men at the same time before. Not too vulnerable there.

However last night he did open the door wide to give me a reason, because I told him to leave and he said, "No."! I then told him I was getting, "pissed off" and he said he didn't care.

But the worst part of his power I experienced was when he forced me to astral project and I found myself standing in front of him. He, "appeared" about 13 feet tall, and manifested to me in his eternal body.

He was a gross being of death who resides in a human body, who I could not face, or even speak to for fear. It was eternal death standing right in front of me. We being, "temporary beings cannot stand in front of an eternal being. There's just too much power when they are standing in front of you, "in their power".

So yeah. Super bad guy.

My point? 3 very unique occurrences did in fact occur. Ie. God has spoken; "to me".

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's not just the fact that these three things happened; it's who they involved.

You see, the guy I was talking about in my first post in this thread is a real life ninja. He's pulled the hearts out of two bulls with his, "bear" hands, and does things on a daily basis that we don't even think people are capable of.

He has come across, "to" me as being a, "watcher". He has revealed to me that, "he knows" about my good guy bad guy activities in depth without me even telling him.

So the three that happened to me yesterday also involved good, evil, and, "watcher"; [active neutrality]. So that's 2 sets of 3. Very interesting!

So I had to ask how many of my friends had weird dreams last night, and several of them said yes! Very cool.

OP, I believe you're on to something.
Sadly, I on the other hand, probably said too much for the non A.T.S. site. Flame on.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Bravo op bravo great post. Im impressed very creative. I love these kind of posts and it was fun.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

You are probably in communication with a negative entity because the creator isn't a seperate being, you are the creator. Ponder that.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I still want my super-iron-chef superpowers!

"Tonights secret ingredient is.... BROCCORRI!!!"

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

You are probably in communication with a negative entity because the creator isn't a seperate being, you are the creator. Ponder that.

Well-If I were the creator then I would create a much better life for myself at present. Not that I don't appreciate what you are saying, however I have seen heavenly beings that were better than I am; and they were where I came from.

Their greatness demanded this dogs humility. I could never say that I am Him with a clear conscious. That would be an insult to Him, unless He Himself was, "my" being Him. Uh through Yeshuah.

Like someone said earlier, if you tell a man that has seen a ghost that there were no ghosts, he would not accept it. I have seen the thrown and one sitting on it, and trust me when I tell you, "I am not Him, thus I need Him.".

Edit to add: YourPopRock, please put me on the guest list with the rest of your super-iron-chef clients. I'm starving for some super fine cuisine!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

you are freakin' mad! so cool a zombie moon
. this is gonna be fun, i know some pretty weird and entertaining ways to kill a zombie plus funny one-liners to say after its dead.
EX: Cream Pie+ Bear trap in pie+ arm to throw pie= splat and snap on zombie heads!! one-liner: Hows that pie taste?

see my point? in a zombie world you have to make due with what you have. You have: weapons, house hold items to use as weapons, and millions of zombies to slay.

Best not to be bored cause if you are bored you senses dull and you get eaten.
also never ever ever hide in the hospital. the zombies hoard those places like flies to a pile of dung.
anyway i'm so ready for a zombie invasion. one more tip stock up on a lot of honey its good for you and never goes bad.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Its Blue Nose

"I'm looking for my team, A biker with a hatred for the world, A collage girl and a Nam veteran. if you fall under any of the categories and wish to join me in taking this"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a little to picky don't you think.the biker with hatred for the world would kill him/her-self to get out. the collage girl actually a good choice a hot callage chick following you around totally awsome, and the nam vet. old plus zombies equals bites equals old zombie. catch mt drift?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Don't TEASE ME

I don't think this is real...

But damn... I could only hope

Once in a while... we get a Zombie Apocalypse thread...

I just cross my fingers and hope... because this would be the most fun of my life...

I'd sooooooo trade work and my stupid computer for an Aluminum Bat and a free for all daily on the walking dead...

"please God may my life ever be this interesting"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join