It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOMBIE MOON / Apocalypse Upon Us. 1-15-10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AOMofficial

Yes, if you turn zombie, PLEASE dont forget to go back on ATS! webcam yourself or something.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You better keep the rights to your story or some hollywood producer is going to steal your idea and make the next hit tv series or movie.

Though if we do get super powers. I want the super power of super stretching like Reed Richards of the FF4. I want my wife to be the happiest woman on the planet... if you get my drift

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I want the super power of

I'll take telekinesis + matter transmutation, please.

On a related note, the origin of zombies lore is Haiti. Maybe there wasn't really an earthquake, and the zombie menace has already begun?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by grey580

I want the super power of

I'll take telekinesis + matter transmutation, please.

On a related note, the origin of zombies lore is Haiti. Maybe there wasn't really an earthquake, and the zombie menace has already begun?

You know, I was thinking that when they had all of the US citizens evacuated A.S.A.P
Then I regained my senses and laughed (not after googling Solanum 2010 Haiti outbreak)

As for superpowers, it would have to be something that would be effective against zombies. I always wanted the electric powers of Static Shock combined with the Magnetic powers of Magneto.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

2 AM Pacific, so that's 5 A.M Eastern

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'll be recording the whole event with my phone camera. Hopefully, I can share you guys incase the Zombiefication process happens. Rite now, looking for zombie font.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Guys real quick:

What if?

I mean it took 18 hours for the solar flare to hit earth in 1858, where it was suppose to take days.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by adkchamp]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

2 AM Pacific, so that's 5 A.M Eastern

...oh. Hey, that's only about 4 hours away. Maybe I'll stay up for it.

reply to post by adkchamp

Guys real quick:

What if?

What if what? The eclipse is only supposed to last about 11 minutes. So if the solar flare is really necessary, that flare must have already occurred,

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I want spiderman and nightcrawlers powers please!!!!

O what a great day that would be..... , unfortunatly reality always dissapoints me.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

How does anyone know if one is occurring or isn't?? You can't see the flares and if scientists knew, you think they warn people now??? To cause panic?

ANyways i hope tomorrow is all and well....if not be ready.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by adkchamp]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by adkchamp]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Me to. I'll be playing Nazi Zombies.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I can't wait for my superhuman powers to fully develop. This is fantastic news! I'm hoping for x-ray vision and teleportation. The ability to read minds would be especially fantastic. I'll take mental abilities over physical abilities for sure. I want much better senses... like a superhuman sense of humor... it will be both amazing and funny at the same time... downright hilarious.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

How does anyone know if one is occurring or isn't??

SOHO

Current activity

Looks pretty quiet to me.

reply to post by gandhi

Me to. I'll be playing Nazi Zombies.

Woot! It's an ATS zombie-watch marathon!

I think I have a copy of Shaun of the Dead laying around somewhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

I want much better senses... like a superhuman sense of humor

Yes, I hear that zombie chicks totally dig a dude with a sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If this does happen I wouldn't want superpowers I'd rather just have some super fun time with the zombies and an AK... and I would definitely get the first zombie kill of the week

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

all that is brought to my mind is the poster pointing out the recent sun spot* that seemingly reflected Haiti and the epicenter of the earthquake.

Tomorrow you never know

[edit on 15-1-2010 by RjKon]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Funny I just did the Zombie Bite Calculator the day before yesterday. I will last 1.6 hours before infected. Plenty of time to kick some zombie butt.

Zombie Bite Calculator

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
that's great i so can't wait, i'm a total open minded person, and what not, but to tell the truth, if, just is that was even remotely possible, i do apologize my friends, but i am SO making myself the first VILLAIN, like super seriously, my hero's since i was 8 was Goldar from Power Rangers, the Dark Heart from Marvel (i believe that's right), and my #1 all time Role Model is the all time loved The Joker, so yea, that's what my plans r

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AOMofficial

AOMofficial turn into a zombie yet ?

Update please

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Update please

Still a little more than an hour until the eclipse.

Of course...it may take some time for the nano-bio-agents to do whatever they're supposed to do. So I suppose it's not like we can just wait until 2:06am and think it's over just because the eclipse is. Might take a few days.

But in the meantime if I get the super power of telepathy instead of the telekinesis and matter transmutation I submitted requests for, I'll try to let you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join