It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOMBIE MOON / Apocalypse Upon Us. 1-15-10

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

how much more time now?

I want to know when to jump off my blachony to see if i have flying powers. just kidding.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Bah I will not be able to stay up for it

as for powers I am hoping for x-ray vision, obviously.
I am also hoping my girl gets super strength so she can open her own god damn jars

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun

unless she turns into a zombie... make sure to keep a pillow seperating you two tonight. and MAKE SURE to cover your toes with the blanket, for the love of god.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
To be honest when i first read this post i wasnt to interested in it, but you all have made this an entertaining thread if nothing else, so i think i can make it up for one more hour and see if i can fly

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by destroyhate

Lol thats what i was thinking. I'm mainly interested because one of my deep desires is to fight off millions of zombies.

So, when ever something like this comes along, its just fun to get excited.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I just noticed how bad of a idea me w/ x-ray vision + super strong girl friend is.

I can think of a million worst way to die then death by hot super strong zombies in my sleep, so no issue there.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well, there's less than an hour left now. Even if nothing happens, I look forward to the eclipse videos that will show up on YouTube tomorrow. IIRC, during the last eclipse, there were reports of UFO activity, right?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

One of the silliest thread I've ever seen on ATS... which is a real accomplishment...

none of this will happen...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Hey now! have faith my friend.
I am will to give hope to anything if it means I will not have to open another jar for my girl

[edit on 15-1-2010 by nophun]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I hope this happens what better way to go than in an zombie apocalypse. It is way better than anything else and I feel I might have what it takes to be zombie killer number #1. My Remington 870 is willing and ready to go and so is my trusted colt model 1911. How I dream of zombies it can not get better than that.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Way to state the obvious mr. obvious.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Less than 10mins now. I have class at 9am...though I did have a nice long nap today.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Woohoo, ill look out my window.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Our magnetosphere seems to be okay www2.nict.go.jp...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Nope.
Nothing at all.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well, nothing has happened. I hope to see some cool eclipse pictures when I wake up later. They're always fun to look at.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Cool story bro!

Lay off the sugar and comic books

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
yep it's official, i'm not a Zombie, i didn't even get to see it, i'm not a zombie, none thing happened, i'm up set now, so i'm off to bed, n i was just so sure, i could taste the global domination

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think people are very accustommed to quick-and-easy convnience especially in the day of the internet.
They want their apocalypse and they want it now.. no zombies on the street immediately following speculated paranormal eclipse? .. then it's all phoey right?

k well plz relax and watch the webcam this is an ongoing process ...

webcam
ase2010.blogspot.com...

gallery-
www.spaceweather.com...

with the recent bringing of the 'Doomsday Clock' back into public mind,
the recent 'oohs and aahs over the 'mysterious' connotation attatched to the asteroid flailing by earth's orbit...
(most zombie movies have an extraterrestrial impact-origin-of-epidemic)...
and the massively artificially inflated public interest in'zombies' over the past couple years..
makes for a RIPE time for such an even to occur...

not to mention all the ridiculously harmonic auspicious dates-gaps between masonic hollywood zombie films and this date.

if you don't know what i mean then watch the movie CHRONOCLYSM in my sign.. it will give you insight into what the hell i am talking about.

our DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!

//Who I do this for? Hey, me or you??// - Astro Zombies

-

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
SO I'm not a zombie then...that's good.
Just waiting for my super powers...Ah here it comes.......Yep superhuman disappointment....again

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join