It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Sure, Palenstine, lob a few rockets in NYC and see what happens. Go ahead.

What???!

They have no capability to lob a rocket at NYC ??!!

Their rockets barely make 100miles distance AT BEST.

They cannot even reach Turkey or Greece with their primitive junk.

They are using weapons equivalent to WW2 era Soviet rockets.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Your words should be made into banners everywhere.

I agree whole heartly

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The bottom line, what Isreal did to Gaza is wrong, immoral and evil. If you do not think a great war is coming, may these pictures remind you of your children, your father, your mother and what comes when Goverments sanction murder.

I do not deny this is a fate or worse that our future will see come WW III. Can't stop the speeding train of the war machine, it just kills. Get out of the way.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Everyone knows the Palestinians blow things way out of proportion and act for the camera. It's a bunch of BS.

How do you blow "Kid with leg blown off bleeding all over" out of proportion?

I thought that was pretty messed up and it makes me flip out.

Are kids with blown off body parts and blood spewing from them not a big deal to you? Acceptable collateral damage??

I personally think the Israeli's blow the "Palestinian threat" out of proportion, they are primitives with no legitimate weaponry. It's like a turkey shoot, you gotta admit.

Did you even look at the pics the OP linked?
Seriously go look through ALL of them. You cannot blow that crap out of proportion - they got blown up literally!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Sure, Palenstine, lob a few rockets in NYC and see what happens. Go ahead.

What???!

They have no capability to lob a rocket at NYC ??!!

Their rockets barely make 100miles distance AT BEST.

They cannot even reach Turkey or Greece with their primitive junk.

They are using weapons equivalent to WW2 era Soviet rockets.

Oh muslims have weapons of mass destruction alright.
John Wayne says we just haven't played Cowboys and Muslims yet. But we will soon. Wanna guess who wins?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
... And it probably starts with our government!

Exactly ... it's usually Not the peoples who are "at war" ... but the "leadership" and/or "governments" representing the same - typically, errantly.

Hence the need for louder and mOar frequent voicing of the same ... in a respectable and productive manner.

'til then, status-quo

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Towloc
it is horrible indeed, but you have to realize that Palestine has been poking the bear for some time now, israel has warned them to stop many times or there will be repercussions. the Palestinians have been suicide bombing, lobbing mortar rounds and things such as that into israel for some time. They didn't stop after many warnings and unfortunately Israel was true to its word as we can all see.

There is absolutely no morale way to justify the killing of innocent civilians... There is no excuse for this whatsoever!

link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Exactly ... it's usually Not the peoples who are "at war" ... but the "leadership" and/or "governments" representing the same - typically, errantly.

You are describing Islam of course. 57 OIC countries with 1.6 billion muslims who is run by Islamic Sharia Law governments with subjects who strap on suicide vests and light their crotch on fire on our airplanes to kill Western non-muslims.
How long are we going to put up with that shiit? Take a guess.

link   

I personally think the Israeli's blow the "Palestinian threat" out of proportion, they are primitives with no legitimate weaponry. It's like a turkey shoot, you gotta admit.

Since when are the bombs used by suicide bombers non-legitimate weaponry?

This is seriously ridiculous, anti-Israel members against anti-palestinian members....I dont know why people just cant accept that both sides are in the wrong

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
*DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF ISRAEL AT ALL*

But... (there's always a but...) I'm sure Israel has plenty of pictures of it's sons and daughters and children slaughtered by Palestinian suicide bombers and indiscriminate rocket attacks from Gaza. Are those pictures not as tragic?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by DarkspARCS

Disturbing!!

This is horrible... look how many dead and injured children there are... CHILDREN!!!!!

The Israeli government or whomever is responsible for this needs to be held accountable. They need to be RADICALLY exterminated -OR- delt with accordingly! At the very least we need to lock them up and throw away the KEY!!!!

My am I depressed what this world is today... Is this really what we have become?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

And your thoughts on the american government that is doing the same thing in the middle east? who is funding these war efforts? tax payers? are tax payers just as guilty for allowing this to happen? everyone must remember where israel gets their weapons from. everyone must be aware of how much money is given to the israel government. if you are a tax payer in america then the blood is on your hands as well. so the question becomes....what are you going to do about it?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Terrible Terrible Terrible ,disgusting pictures and what is happening in that part of the world.

However the hard facts are that if you shootat them they shoot back.
I figure that their must be a simular website showing the Israeli side with the same type of pictures.
People hurt the same way and feel the same way and are really no different to eachother.
The only way to fix this is when there is a new agreement don't be the first to shoot so no one shoots back and the result will be that there will be no more additional pictures like this on either side.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

NO. JJay. I am by No means singling out any or either.

ALL are as guilty of the same as the next.

... with individual agendas, goals and desired interests reigning supreme throughout.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Since when are the bombs used by suicide bombers non-legitimate weaponry?

This is seriously ridiculous, anti-Israel members against anti-palestinian members....I dont know why people just cant accept that both sides are in the wrong

Amen!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by trueperspective

Everything that I have read seems to suggest otherwise...

US soldiers killing innocent civilians is ultimately going to lead to nations hating us.. I do not disagree with that... But again, why do they hate us? Because we are killing their loved ones and destroying their nation..

Think about it... why would anybody just randomly hate us? for no particular reason? That just doesn't make sense.... they hate us because of what we have done, not who we are.

We walk into their homes, their land, their country and act like we can do anything. We blatantly disrespect their religions, cultures, and again continue to perpetuate violence through preemptive attacks and murders... Again everything that I have read suggests these are the reasons they hate us.

A little history lesson may help. Muhammad had some doubts about himself being a prophest, but Kadesha convinced him that he was. After a while he was convinced to the point that he thought that the Christians and the Jews would accept as a true prophet...They did not. This is why in the ealier Suras he praised the Bible saying that it is a good thing to read it. He also praised Jesus as a great teacher. But because the Jews and Christians did not accept him he began to become hostile towrds them. Read the Quran sometime about what is REQUIRED of a Muslim to do to infidels...or better yet their own children if they reject Islam. They hate us because their book tells them to.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pacal Votan

And I wholeheartedly agree with exactly what you said.... Regarding that post, it was specifically directed towards this thread... But I do not deny the fact that we are at fault just as much as they are... just as much as the Palestinians, and so on... The point behind my post, is just that. yes, something must be done... and I feel it must be done soon.... or we may not have a world to live in much longer...

Said it a million times and ill say it again... The politicians and puppet masters need to be held accountable. Sure we the people may be fueling the war machine, but not to the extent of destruction that it has created.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken:
Hasn't Israel signed several Peace treaties? Yes
Hasn't the Palestinians broke every one? Yes
How many suicide bombers have the Israelis sent in Palestine? Zero
How many times has Israel stated they would drive the Palestinians into the sea? Zero
How many times have the Palestinians commented that Israelites are Pigs & Monkeys? Ongoing
How many times has Israel called Palestinians less than Human? Zero
Which side believes it is OK and HONORABLE to kill? You Guessed it

Personally, and this is one mans opinion, I am amazed Israel has nuked Iran yet!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is all kinds of F*cked up! I just want everyone to remember what happened to the TATAR. How can you hate isreal when we (USA) do far worst? Someone will take charge and remember what happened, Just remember what happened to the Tatar!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Most people have the common sense to define symbolic literalism vs suggested action... I do not believe for one second, that the majority of Islam wants to perpetuate violence onto us because of their "book."

Really, take the time to actaully thing about this. Obviously, it seems like you have some deep religious roots or indignition agaist them... But I honestly feel like this doesn't make the least bit of sense.

Think about this... what would make you more likely to act violently and hold a grudge...

because a book told you to "kill" and murder people because the don't share the same religious beliefs?

or because they killed your wife or child?

If it is, in fact because the Quran tells them to do so... then why don't they attack Japan, Russia, or any other country that doesn't share the same views????

Because it is us occupying their country and creating the chaos and destruction... Which only seems to strengthen my point

[edit on 14-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsmappy
If I am not mistaken:
Hasn't Israel signed several Peace treaties? Yes
Hasn't the Palestinians broke every one? Yes
How many suicide bombers have the Israelis sent in Palestine? Zero
How many times has Israel stated they would drive the Palestinians into the sea? Zero
How many times have the Palestinians commented that Israelites are Pigs & Monkeys? Ongoing
How many times has Israel called Palestinians less than Human? Zero
Which side believes it is OK and HONORABLE to kill? You Guessed it

Personally, and this is one mans opinion, I am amazed Israel has nuked Iran yet!

Your hatred is misplaced

this is about Gaza , Palestine

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Sean48]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join