It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Looking at those pictures... we cannot call ourselves humans. We are destroyers of life.

There is nothing that justified such acts.

We cannot call ourselves civilized.

Respect life as your own, any life, always.

My love goes to all that suffered, the one that kills will one day feel the pain he inflicted. There is no escape from that.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I personally think the Israeli's blow the "Palestinian threat" out of proportion, they are primitives with no legitimate weaponry. It's like a turkey shoot, you gotta admit.

Since when are the bombs used by suicide bombers non-legitimate weaponry?

This is seriously ridiculous, anti-Israel members against anti-palestinian members....I dont know why people just cant accept that both sides are in the wrong

really? interesting. so what do you know of this conflict? do you think that a group of people have a right to defend the land that they occupy? if you do then i would suggest taking a look at the history of this problem beginning around 1946-1947. i wonder if you would be ok with someone 2 streets over from you moving some random family into your home and expecting you to accommodate them just because 2 thousand years ago their grandfather lived in the exact house you are living in. lets just call it by it's real name....stealing.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsmappy
If I am not mistaken:
Hasn't Israel signed several Peace treaties? Yes
Hasn't the Palestinians broke every one? Yes
How many suicide bombers have the Israelis sent in Palestine? Zero
How many times has Israel stated they would drive the Palestinians into the sea? Zero
How many times have the Palestinians commented that Israelites are Pigs & Monkeys? Ongoing
How many times has Israel called Palestinians less than Human? Zero
Which side believes it is OK and HONORABLE to kill? You Guessed it

How many UN resolutions against Israel have they ignored? The Kernel believes it's in the dozens. Btw, sources for this propaganda needs links to back this up. The Kernel can provide the UN resolutions that Israel have ignored. Can you back up what you say?

Personally, and this is one mans opinion, I am amazed Israel has nuked Iran yet!

Huh? What has that got to do with the topic? Sounds Zionist to the Kernel. Nuke anyone that doesn't back the Zionist regeme.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Since when are the bombs used by suicide bombers non-legitimate weaponry?

This is seriously ridiculous, anti-Israel members against anti-palestinian members....I dont know why people just cant accept that both sides are in the wrong

Both sides are wrong. But suicide bombing is for sure not legitimate. Its cowardly and totally wrong.

Man we actually agree you just mis-understood me.

I think both sides suck. In any war actually.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
After seeing these horrendous pictures of inhumane massacre it make me wonder and think, WHY IS NOBODY STOPPING THIS FUKKED UP BULLSH*T!!!!???????????? Does nobody care any more?? Fukked up!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsmappy
If I am not mistaken:
Hasn't Israel signed several Peace treaties? Yes
Hasn't the Palestinians broke every one? Yes
How many suicide bombers have the Israelis sent in Palestine? Zero
How many times has Israel stated they would drive the Palestinians into the sea? Zero
How many times have the Palestinians commented that Israelites are Pigs & Monkeys? Ongoing
How many times has Israel called Palestinians less than Human? Zero
Which side believes it is OK and HONORABLE to kill? You Guessed it

Personally, and this is one mans opinion, I am amazed Israel has nuked Iran yet!

I think you better check your facts.

How many times has Israel been sanctioned by the UN? 60+.
If you dont think israeli suicide bombers are in palestine, you need to step out into the world.
How many times has israel had their land illegally confiscated by the UN? None. Palestine has.
How many times have palestines who fled as refugees been turned away because of Israeli law that says if you do not have your birth certificate, you cant come back(and when these people were fleeing for their lives, (im sure birth certificates were the firs things they packed right?)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JahKinG SouLJaH

OK explain to us HOW to stop it? Please.

No one has figured it out yet. That IS the problem.

And we cannot stop the murder with more murder and war, that is how we got here now.

Can you provide a workable solution that we can utilize to end it soon?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
ADNAN OKTAR: Lenin was a mason and a Marxist. The aim of freemasonry is to eliminate all religions. It is an idea that seeks to eliminate all religions and create one single society. Freemasonry believes that religion is harmful. There are records of a great many conferences and meetings on the subject, not just one or two.

tr1.harunyahya.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The picture of the dead baby delivered with the bullet hole in his/her back makes me hate the Zionist Occupation snipers even more than before.Same with the press guy shot in the arm,probably got his camera shot away.

And to the JDL apologists here I remind you,"Gott mit uns."

[edit on 14-1-2010 by trueforger]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I say give weed to the killas that will make them forget why they killing.

Problem solved!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is why "WE" as human beings aren't allowed to join other beings of other stars and planets... we're worst type of creature on this planet!!!

We are ALL lower then the bacteria that causes the worst disease in the world... because... we do it by "CHOICE"!!

No other animal, creature, plant, bacteria, nothing living... destroys another being by choice.. except "US"... I'm ready for this world to end, so a new civilization can start with high hopes of a better future... a HUGE catastrophe needs to happen on Earth to cleanse itself of this cancer that we are! We do NOT deserve to be here!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
no matter how horiffic these pictures are no matter what horrible things are done by israel no government will do any thing to stop israel I cant understand why the worlds leaders do nothing to punish israel to stop the genocide of the palastinian people are we ment to let this happen and agree with it because if we dont agree we are anti semetic nazis, israel is led by evil men

link   
Why do people fight these wars? They seem to forget the thing that the first casualty is allways innocense. Didn't the Israelians learn anything from the past. I rememeber reading that in the 30's and 40's something similiar happened. Why can't these morons let the other have their country. No we are in the promised land, this is ours to keep.
Just like they instantly forgot what it says in the bible. I'm not religious but I now the book and what it says.
It's like in all the religions, the same principal. Take care of your loved ones and respect your neighbour(in own words)
And the most important thing of all, four guys from the Uk used to sing about it. Maybe you've heard the song...All You Need Is Love

But mannkind seems to forget this. It's all about the money. Damn I'm tired of seeing this suffering and hearing excuses. Let me have a chat with both the Palestinians and Israelians highest rank person, the ones who are in command. I'd talk with them for a while.

But still I know, no use. It would be better to just blow everything to peaces. The earth could finally find a cure for the cancer, mankind. The deadliest virus on this universum.

link   

Don't start the party without me.
The herb is about the only thing not prohibited by the religions.I have heard plenty about Israili smokers,Becca valley and all.
Actually might be the best idea yet.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by Pacal Votan

And I wholeheartedly agree with exactly what you said.... Regarding that post, it was specifically directed towards this thread... But I do not deny the fact that we are at fault just as much as they are... just as much as the Palestinians, and so on... The point behind my post, is just that. yes, something must be done... and I feel it must be done soon.... or we may not have a world to live in much longer...

Said it a million times and ill say it again... The politicians and puppet masters need to be held accountable. Sure we the people may be fueling the war machine, but not to the extent of destruction that it has created.

hello again friend

yes something must be done but the problem is, is that you along with many are the ones responsible for this. wars cannot be waged without funding. you are fueling the war machine. you are responsible for the amount of destruction being created. there is no way to escape blame. not just you friend...we are all responsible for this. so again (and I am not asking you to answer this here. i would like for you to reflect) what can / are we going to do? How long will we continue to look at these pictures and expect a failing system that uses our energy (money) to continue slaughtering innocent people for its own interests?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Pacal Votan]

link   
I'm sure Israelis and co. are going to whip out the tissue and bag the bishop over those pictures just like the US soldiers do when little children get abused.

Soldier masterbates as child gets abused

These pictures bring great horror to those that have even a grains worth decency in their hearts and great pleasurable stimulation to those that support such crimes against humanity.

There is only one terrorist and that is people who perpetrate and support this kind of thing.

You cannot negotiate or talk with such people.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Jinni]

link   

Originally posted by Lucifersjester
no matter how horiffic these pictures are no matter what horrible things are done by israel no government will do any thing to stop israel I cant understand why the worlds leaders do nothing to punish israel to stop the genocide of the palastinian people are we ment to let this happen and agree with it because if we dont agree we are anti semetic nazis, israel is led by evil men

Simple answer.
Rothschild money.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger

Don't start the party without me.
The herb is about the only thing not prohibited by the religions.I have heard plenty about Israili smokers,Becca valley and all.
Actually might be the best idea yet.

TRUE THAT!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't know what's more disturbing... The images or how amerika supports Israel. Sickening.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This probably won't go down well with most people but at the end of the day, don't the Palestinians only have themselves to blame?

I mean, if they didn't keep sending rockets into Israel, smuggling weapons from Iran into the Gaza strip through tunnels from Egypt and blowing themselves up to kill / injure others, then none of this would happen!

I'm not being funny but they could help themselves a lot by stopping the above. Even if they ignore Israel, just don't have anything to do with them, then Israel wouldn't retaliate back.

It's not rocket science guys and gals or am I missing something here?

Iran have got it coming too but that's another thread!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join