It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by The Transhumanist

Israel has been taking them down. Israeli civilians have been putting them up. Don't blame the government for stubborn individuals. Is the US government responsible for racial conflicts when people move?

Also I fail to see why one group of people colonizing blank land is reason to attack other than racism. It's not like America where the colonists killed the Indians.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Gorman91]

Gaza was seized from egypt. It was not 'blank land"

Also, israel was illegally given land by the U.N. so what did they do? Stole more from egypt, jordan and (i believe) syria.

They are not innocent.

Should every country give their land back, it was all taken. Also, Israel was invaded, taking some land is quit far to me after that.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

As I stated earlier, I'm claiming HUMANITY to be the problem of the situation. Last time invading another country occurred to this mass scale was during WW2 (Hitler) and one would hope we all learned from that era and that we've evolved a bit... but sadly we haven't. US uses puppets to infiltrate foreign countries for resources/power. Israel having been invading Palestine for decades. Government has been invading our lives.

It is a sickness... a disease in humanity, not a particular people!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
good, im glad that isreal wont sit back and let the real terrorist in teh middle east fire rockets onto their land.
they have every right to defend themselves.

Well it's like you hitting another guy in the face and him coming round and killing your entire family with an AK47....

Disproportionate.

Anyway, not feeling like arguing about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22

Israel has been taking them down. Israeli civilians have been putting them up. Don't blame the government for stubborn individuals. Is the US government responsible for racial conflicts when people move?

Also I fail to see why one group of people colonizing blank land is reason to attack other than racism. It's not like America where the colonists killed the Indians.

Also, israel was illegally given land by the U.N. so what did they do? Stole more from egypt, jordan and (i believe) syria.

They are not innocent.

Should every country give their land back, it was all taken. Also, Israel was invaded, taking some land is quit far to me after that.

Dont give me that. Only once in the history of mankind has the U.N. (or any global body, for that matter) taken land away from one group and give it to another.

To compare that situation to any other is deflection, and is severely lacking.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

They are not innocent.

Dont give me that. Only once in the history of mankind has the U.N. (or any global body, for that matter) taken land away from one group and give it to another.

The land was taken 60 yrs ago, ur blaming modern Israel not the UN thieves who stole it.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by walsbg22]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And all this is being done because of religion, on behalf of a God whose main message is to love and take care of one another.

link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Last time invading another country occurred to this mass scale was during WW2

You ignore the 1948 Arab-Israeli War - when arab countries tried to wipe out Israel...
You ignore the 6 day war, when Israel was again attacked...
You ignore the The Yom Kippur War when again Israel was attacked
etc etc.

link   
Saying it is all the same only shows that you are not a student of history, and that you do not understand the circumstances that have lead to this point.

The U.N., with no right or reasoning, removed Palestinians from their land and gave it to another.

Give me one single example of when this has ever happened besides this, and then we will talk.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
good, im glad that isreal wont sit back and let the real terrorist in teh middle east fire rockets onto their land.
they have every right to defend themselves.

I didn't know defending themselves meant dropping bombs on civilian homes and businesses. I didn't know defending themselves meant shooting a pregnant women in the stomach. I just didn't know...Thanks for clearing that up though

Civilians die like this in every conflict.

I hope your not agree'ing with wals, when he says the Israeli's had the right to bomb area's were they knew innocent people would be as 'self-defense'.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Original

Its all the same. Double standards much.

Saying it is all the same only shows that you are not a student of history, and that you do not understand the circumstances that have lead to this point.

The U.N., with no right or reasoning, removed Palestinians from their land and gave it to another.

Give me one single example of when this has ever happened besides this, and then we will talk.

Ignore that statement, read my edit.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The land was taken 60 yrs ago, ur blaming modern Israel not the UN thieves who stole it.

So by your contention 60 years ago isnt modern, and shouldnt have any bearing on what is happening today?

I think you may want to rethink that one.

You are not helping your argument.

Trimmed quote

please read Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

[edit on 14/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Should modern Israel give it back.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
And yes, I do blame the government and scoundrels in Israel. If you did a little homework, you would understand why.

Israel is there because and only because the Rothschilds wanted it that way.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Quite frankly let's just call it what it is... old school colonization and genocide. Not to worry we will build schools and hospitals when we are through.

I teach Native American kids and I can tell you first hand it's a total fail, killing almost everyone, taking their land and then trying to make those few that are left 'all the same like you' via the educational system... fail, fail, fail.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Should modern Israel give it back.

60 years ago is modern.

That being said, Israel should certainly NOT be allowed to continue to expand the land that they illegally obtained in the first place, which is exactly what is happening.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think a salient comment comes from around 2,000 years ago:

"Whoso shall receive a little child in my name receiveth me.

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you: that in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven."

I'm not religious by any means, but I feel there's a karmic power in these words.

Israel has lost its way.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That Willie Pete is nasty stuff.

Full culpability lies squarely on the heads of the Palestinian / Islamofascistas...right along side some of that shiny WP.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

They can keep the land just not expand. Can u give me link where they expanded beyond their borders not during 6 day war or yom kippur war.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Every country on earth is illegal. Name one nation that wasn't illegally taken from another group of people. No Israel is not innocent, but neither is Gaza nor anyone else. Humans suck. If you're going to complain about one illegal nation, then you have to complain about all illegal nations, ergo, you're complaining about every nation's existence, and therefore are an anarchist. If you only are against one illegal nation, you're ignoring of history.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I support what Mel Gibson said about the jews when he was pulled over drunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join