page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
Dude I had a soldier tell me they shot a pregnant woman because she was a threat.

He even blew up a baby too, knowingly.

He was suppose to keep it secret but he told me anyway.

When you are killing women and babies for being a "threat" you have to realize your the bad guy. DUH.

Especially when your in THEIR NATION illegally!!!

Thank God the US military men are honest with me personally. They have my respect and I forgive them for their mistakes.

They told me, when your out there fighting. It is like your a robot, and your only "watching yourself" go through the actions of fighting the war. Like your brain is put on "cruise control" and your training just takes over and you become the system.

So I forgave them personally. I do not condemn them. At least they know the truth now, and regret their mistakes.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by john124
In the right context whoever starts a war is the most responsible. Israel are responsible, but they didn't start the war.

So yes if Hamas had stopped firing rockets, this wouldn't have escalated to the scenes visible in the photos.

So this on-going war wasn't started when america gave half of pakistan to the Isreal nation after WW2..... because it wass their supposed homeland???

[edit on 14-1-2010 by FORMe2p00p0n]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Im just jumping to the end to post this,I was eating a sandwich and drinking a glass of wine when I first started to see theses pictures,,I soon stopped and then couldnt stop crying.

I have very much a hate for the goverment anyway but after seeing this,,the only people that could help these people are goverment around the world,,,why oh friggen why dont they do something to help them.

How many of us feel helpless just sitting in our cosy homes,,and knowing this kind of thing is happenin,,it could have been us,,anywhere in the world this thing could happen.

I saw one of the boys that had died and he looked like my nephew,at that point I just wished I had enough money to go there and do what I could.

All I can do is Pray and Hope it stops.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by trueperspective

No what I am pointing at is... and this is just but one example... we have killed over 100,000 Iraqi CIVILIANS!!! in the same manner as these pictures... But nobody knows that, unless of course you do your own research. Why would good old faithful MSM tell us that? They wouldn't... because people would be against the war. And guess what, war is profitable... so they wouldn't want to do that now would they???

And we definitely didn't bring them out of the stone age. If you think they were in the stone age before we invaded Iraq and went over to the middle east you are very misinformed... Yet again, another person blinded by MSM and unable to see the world as it really is.

We are there for oil, thats the true reality... and I'm sure for other political and monetary reasons. I don't deny the fact that we should be over there helping... But we are going about it in all the wrong ways... Killing and violence of innocent civilians?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

I am not denying anything that you are saying in this post...What I am trying to say is that it is the MSM that has convinced everyone that the Muslims hate us BECAUSE of what we have done. That is ABSOLUTELY not true. Thay hate us BECAUSE of who we are. PERIOD!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I think it is very naive to think that some american troops dont do these things. There are thousands of cases that prove otherwise.

Thousands eh? Care to provide some of these cases to which you refer?

Gladly....although if you dont know these are going on, it seems there is no point in trying to educate you....

polidics.com...
Soldiers Rape, Murder and Burn Family in Iraq

US sergeant on trial in Iraq murder case: army.
www.thefreelibrary.com...:+army.-a0212352120

Four U.S. soldiers charged with rape and murder
www.cnn.com...

Murders
8 U.S. Troops Charged in Iraqi's Death
articles.latimes.com...

US Forces' Use of Depleted Uranium Weapons is 'Illegal'
www.commondreams.org...

Need more? try a quick google search. There are thousands.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Actually , you are the one who admits defeat

and refuses to debate people

Make a point. Just once and I will be happy to debate you. Attacking someone who served in the military is not making a point.

Not to grownups, anyway.

I await your next (and first) intelligent post.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Instead of posting here how pissed off you are. Call your congressman and tell him how you feel about this. And that he needs to do something about this right now.

This needs to be investigated and investigated now. Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean that it's true.
However if it is true then we need to do something about it.

Completely agree with this sensible post. Along with that an International effort to act upon the findings of GoldStone Report by the International Criminal Court:

Their key findings are including Both Israel and Palestinian related:

• Israel's incursion was "a deliberately disproportionate attack designed to punish, humiliate and terrorise a civilian population, radically diminish its local economic capacity both to work and to provide for itself and to force upon it an ever-increasing sense of dependency and vulnerability".

• Israeli forces committed "grave breaches of the fourth Geneva convention" which gave rise to "individual criminal responsibility", meaning soldiers could face prosecution.

• Israeli troops used Palestinian civilians as human shields, a war crime.

• Israel's economic blockade of Gaza in the years before the war amounted to "collective punishment intentionally inflicted by the government of Israel on the people of the Gaza Strip".

• Israeli actions depriving Gazans of means of subsistence, employment, housing and water, and denying their freedom of movement, "could lead a competent court to find that the crime of persecution, a crime against humanity, had been committed".

• Palestinian rocket attacks did not distinguish between civilian and military targets, caused terror among Israeli civilians and "would constitute war crimes and may amount to crimes against humanity".

• Gaza's security forces, controlled by Hamas, carried out extrajudicial executions and the arbitrary arrest, detention and ill-treatment of people, especially political opponents.

• Gilad Shalit, an Israeli soldier held captive in Gaza for more than three years, is a prisoner of war and should be released on humanitarian grounds.

Source:www.guardian.co.uk...

Those intrested in reading the full Goldstone Report.

HUMAN RIGHTS IN PALESTINE AND OTHER
OCCUPIED ARAB TERRITORIES
Report of the United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n

So this on-going war wasn't started when america gave half of pakistan to the Isreal nation after WW2..... because it wass their supposed homeland???

Palestine.

Pakistan is thousands of miles away.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Well they sure look real to me to.

However we don't know who posted them.
We need an independant investigation into what happened there.

How would you feel if the images were posted by the KGB and have nothing to do with Israel or Gaza?

We need to verify then act.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

HAHAHA my bad...

..... Still think it's funny that they whine, bitch and moan about hitler and jew haters but act no better if not worse then those people.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
OK, this petty crap ends now. Post bans to follow if it doesn't.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Everything that I have read seems to suggest otherwise...

US soldiers killing innocent civilians is ultimately going to lead to nations hating us.. I do not disagree with that... But again, why do they hate us? Because we are killing their loved ones and destroying their nation..

Think about it... why would anybody just randomly hate us? for no particular reason? That just doesn't make sense.... they hate us because of what we have done, not who we are.

We walk into their homes, their land, their country and act like we can do anything. We blatantly disrespect their religions, cultures, and again continue to perpetuate violence through preemptive attacks and murders... Again everything that I have read suggests these are the reasons they hate us.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

It does not really matter who did it to whom.

To me it is the general idea, that humans murder each other this way in organized nationally sponsored ways.

That alone is enough to make me declare I will not accept it. How could I ever condone acts of blatant murder when I want my Soul to be worth anything?

I like my Soul and stuff, so I just cannot accept war, no matter who does what. Maybe if these children could keep their little war games outside of populated areas, it would be different. But they don't they just focus primarily on populated areas.

Both sides are guilty, just some have major advantages and make the best of them to pwn their enemy.

Also, the guy who called me a "freedom fighter" is wrong. I am a "fascist fighter" because I fight fascists. I am a freedom supporter.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Well they sure look real to me to.

However we don't know who posted them.
We need an independant investigation into what happened there.

How would you feel if the images were posted by the KGB and have nothing to do with Israel or Gaza?

We need to verify then act.

Investigation was aready done by UN Fact finding mission which I posted here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

The images are real and Israel was found guilty of War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity and Hamas was found guilty of War Crimes. However, the report was quickly swept under the carpet by US.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

And simply judging by the ethnicity of the people in these pictures, and surrounding buildings and structures is enough for me to believe this. Occams Razor...

I am a strong proponent of verifying your sources and doing your own research... But don;t you think, if this was some huge operation by the KGB or something that MSM would be covering it, instead of a FEW people here on ATS? Just doesn't make sense to me, and for these images to be faked.... it seems like it would take a lot of unnecessary work, for a little outcome

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Smoke grenades wouldn't burn a baby to that extent, from head to toe, only phosphorous which burns on exposure to oxygen would.
This is genocide unfortunately , plain and simple.

Here's an example of WHY Hamas is retaliating.

Israeli forces demolish 17 buildings in northern West Bank

Israeli military forces have demolished 17 buildings in the Palestinian community of Khirbet Tana for the second time. This is the only the most recent chapter in a long struggle for the small agricultural community to keep their lands. The Israeli army arrived this morning to the village in a convoy of jeeps and bulldozers and razed 17 buildings to the ground. The demolished structures included family homes, children’s classrooms and shelters for the village’s livestock. Several olive trees were also razed to the ground. In a statement issued by the Israeli military, the buildings were had demolished due to the fact they were "illegally constructed structures" built on a military training ground, "endangering the lives of those present". Khirbet Tana centered around two natural springs, lying 7km east of Beit Furik in the Nablus area of the West Bank. It is currently home to approximately 35 families, some of whom reside there permanently, and some who stay only during the spring and winter seasons due to the regions’ remoteness and harsh climates. Residents say that references to the villages existence date back to over 3500 years ago.
This is not the first time that this has happened. In 2005 Israeli forces demolished almost the entire village, leaving only the mosque, built over 150 years previously. Despite the majority of the dwellings having been built several hundred years ago, the military claimed they had been built without permission and thus had the right to demolish. The entire area was categorised as Area C – under full Israeli military and civilian control – in the Oslo Accords of 1994.

Residents also suffer from the ongoing threat from settlers from the nearby settlement of Mekhora, built on the lands of Khirbet Tana and Beit Furik. The settlers are ultimately those who benefit from the destruction of Khirbet Tana, as their agricultural projects continue to expand on to village land. On at least one occasion settlers have been sighted swimming in Khirbet Tana’s source of drinking water, a common method employed by settlers to pollute the water of Palestinian villages.

Two months ago Israeli forces confiscated four tractors from Khirbet Tana farmers, demanding 3100 NIS for the return of each. The farmers were then summoned to appear in court in Ariel settlement to ask for the return of the machinery.

Despite these hardships the villagers remain defiant, immediately starting to clear rubble and begin the rebuilding. Plans for a demonstration in Beit Furik are also underway.

The Israelis bulldoze their homes, and crops, cut off their water supply and when HAMAs hurl mortars, in retaliation, which are essentially a rocket propelled grenade. The Israelis retaliate with deadly Phosporus and Howitzer rounds from M1 Tanks and DU rounds from Apache Gunships.

How many Israelis have lost their lives compared to those of the Palestinians ?

Because the Israeli defenders will debate me on this topic until the sun sets. Of which I haven't the time, interest or Energy, in which to partake, but I ask of them to instead focus their energy in simply reading the Goldstone Report.

The United Nations, Goldstone Report cites the Israelis for committing war crimes.

The Goldstone Report , written by a ZIONIST supporting South African Jew. So the race card cannot be thrown.

A South African who lived through Apartheid and as a Judge is trying to use International Law as it should, for justice, and Justice only.

The Truth Shall Set You Free

Link:
uruknet.info...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree

War means that we failed to find a peaceful solution.

And I dont' think we should ever get into a war with anyone. The loss of life is terrible.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join