It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Nothing pains me more than to see children suffer. In my mind, there is NEVER justification for it. I don't care what religion, race, or nationality they are.

There is NO EXCUSE.

I am with you 100% man.

Every child is MY child.
Every child is YOUR child.

If not, than who else will care?

They are the reason I am against war. Innocent kids always get caught int he crossfire.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok Op

How about you now show some pictures of the victims of Palestinian suicide bombers?

It goes both ways

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Sorry the race card was already thrown on the South African Judge by Israel and it's institutions that he is biased, anti-semite and self hating jew.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Palestinian propaganda slaughtered little Islamic children. Israel is evil. Oh gawd. Kill the Jews, they are evil.
Really, if this propaganda would stop there would be peace in the world.
How is promoting the ol Israel is Evil a sign of peace?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Palestinian propaganda slaughtered little Islamic children. Israel is evil. Oh gawd. Kill the Jews, they are evil.

Well in that case American propaganda slaughtered 3000 Americans on 9/11.

You are putting words in peoples mouths. Jews are not evil, however, Zionists seem to be.

I don't think ANYONE here is advocated killing, quite the opposite. So watch what you say.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by lozenge]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ok Op

How about you now show some pictures of the victims of Palestinian suicide bombers?

It goes both ways

We get those pictures in the media because they always cover the Israeli point of view in the war.

We NEVER get to see pics of the Palestinian carnage. Only the minor damages the Israelis suffer.

So, I am happy that for once I get to see the issue from the Palestinian perspective. Because in the MSM this NEVER happens.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

I realize you're probably fending off views and/or stances from all "sides", but would you please respond to these previous mentioned queries and quandaries?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks in advance.

[edit: to add Reply To]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ok Op

It goes both ways

We get those pictures in the media because they always cover the Israeli point of view in the war.

We NEVER get to see pics of the Palestinian carnage. Only the minor damages the Israelis suffer.

So, I am happy that for once I get to see the issue from the Palestinian perspective. Because in the MSM this NEVER happens.

Everyone knows the Palestinians blow things way out of proportion and act for the camera. It's a bunch of BS. They want an excuse to keep attacking Israel instead of maybe making peace by laying down their weapons and acting civil.
Pure BS propaganda.
Watch the Palestinian kids show with the big Mickey Mouse telling little kids to kill Jews. Yeah, so peaceful.

link   
While these are indeed photos of an attack, it is par for the course that palestinian shock photos are never presented in context to anything other than "look how evil israel is".

While I don't like seeing it, I cannot trust what I am looking at is what the presenters are telling me.

There is too much documented evidence of false set ups, fake photo ops, actual digging up of people and parading their broken corpses around for photo ops and so on.

I think Israel plays a heavy hand, but I have no doubt in my mind that if mexicans started shooting rockets into texas that all of mexico would be a glass crater within a week.

The palestinians really screwed up by electing Hamas. That's basically cutting off your nose to spite your face.

link   
Classic example of hate breeding hate..

These two countries have been doing this to each since the begining of time. I see no solution..

Yes OP these pictures are grusome.. What is saddest is the children are learning to hate..

link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Israel and Palestine actually do not exist.

Only humans exist, and every single one of them is different.

I do not think the Israeli people or the Palestinians are "evil", I just think they are very unlucky and very stupid for fighting a pointless conflict for no reason other than simply barbarism and for sport.

Either way you look at it, both sides live in a hell hole of war.

Why do they not stop the war? *It takes both sides to stop this after all*

The Muslims must respect the Jews, and the Jews must respect the Muslims. However, this will NEVER happen.

Sad because they are actually cousins.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have to say, there are a huge number of really ignorant people posting their opinions on this thread, playing blame games, some side saying it's one side's fault and others claiming it's the other. Seriously guys, all the civilians of every country are constantly having their opinions crafted by the MSM, and whatever opinion a country wants their civilians to have will be propagated extremely quickly...there's no point blaming one side or another, because at the very top, it's a bunch of old men who, due to some odd genetic predisposition, lack the faculties of compassion and empathy that humans and a number of animals take for granted.

I looked at these pictures and was absolutely horrified. I didn't instantly try to convert my sadness into anger at one particular group of people, because that's how bad things happen. Decisions should not be made when emotions are running high, which is what a lot of people don't understand. Truly, the vast majority of people are innocent (relatively speaking of course) and in their desperation to get a bite of a pie, they are brought to do things that are against their morals and values by people who stand to gain an even bigger part of the pie. The orchestrators of this whole game of risk are those on whom blame should be placed, and violence and war will not reach them; we must place our emotions and spontaneous egos on the side, and fight them on a political and legislative level. To war with them will only make them more money, and they care not for the countless lives that are spent in order to keep them in their position.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
like some others said I will withhold judgement, as I can't know for sure what is really going on in that part of the world.

However, these photos do serve a general purpose to keep people's eyes open and raise their awareness of the fact that every day, people die in horrible ways such as those pictured, and not everyone enjoys a relatively safe and free living environment

s+f, thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

These two countries have been doing this to each since the begining of time. I see no solution..

Actually the Israel vs Palestine thing started in May 14, 1948 I believe.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sure the Region has had endless conflict for all of history, but it was different people and different situations.

This is a new conflict. They just want you to think it is super old.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am deeply ashamed to be a human being when i see these photos.

I am even more ashamed to be of the same kin as those who attempt to justify what they see with their own eyes.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
it is horrible indeed, but you have to realize that Palestine has been poking the bear for some time now, israel has warned them to stop many times or there will be repercussions. the Palestinians have been suicide bombing, lobbing mortar rounds and things such as that into israel for some time. They didn't stop after many warnings and unfortunately Israel was true to its word as we can all see.

Its very unfortunate that innocent people have to die but sadly thats the nature of war.

link   
reply to post by SkyCaptain1

I agree if only we could send the people that start wars to fight them there would be far less of them.

link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Who, Exactly, are "we", "ourselves" and "these people"?

Obviously this is a hard line to define. Ultimately, what it really comes down to is us... the people that make up this country... We are the true "controllers" of power and the ones responsible for the actions of our government. However, that is not to say that we are fully aware of the true agenda and actions perpetuated by our government. And to that extent I think a massive investigation needs to be done into the US government and others of the world. I know this will probably never really happen to the extent that I am talking about. But this would be the only way to really separate who is ACTUALLY responsible for these atrocities...

But again, it starts with the people.... so obviously it must be us that make the initial changes...

Sure this may perpetuate SOME violence... But with harsher penalties and people being held accountable, perhaps this wouldn't happen...

Again, another hard subject to clearly define... There needs to be some balance in power so that governments, enacting harsher penalties cannot abuse the power... and force civilians and people of the world to buy into their agenda. But I do firmly believe that if there were harsher consequences and actual investigations into current world issues that a lot of our problems would be solved... Specifically harsher, penalties for the "shot callers."

at the very least these guys need to be locked up for the rest of their days to rot in god forbidden jail cell in gitmo... haha

TPTB, the global elite, the people behind the scenes calling the shots... whomever or whatever you want to call them. The people at the root of these atrocities are the ones who need to be punished first.\

Obviously this is a very touchy issue, and there is not overnight solution... But with global awareness, and investigations/harsher penalties into such situations, I think such occurrences would hopefully decline. I stand by my point, that something needs to be done to those in charge... And it probably starts with our government!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Towloc
it is horrible indeed, but you have to realize that Palestine has been poking the bear for some time now, israel has warned them to stop many times or there will be repercussions. the Palestinians have been suicide bombing, lobbing mortar rounds and things such as that into israel for some time. They didn't stop after many warnings and unfortunately Israel was true to its word as we can all see.

Its very unfortunate that innocent people have to die but sadly thats the nature of war.

Then all the muslims have to do is live in peace. But it's against their religion to accept Israel so this kind of BS will continue until Islam does something about it or they poke the US with WMD. Then it will be over.

Sure, Palenstine, lob a few rockets in NYC and see what happens. Go ahead.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
No offense guys, but the blame-game is just no fun when staring at pics of dead children, infants, and by-standers.

This topic deserves much more reflection on the lives lost, and much less reflection on who we can all collectively agree to blame.

Aside from that, this situation has such a long and complicated history that reasons could logically be given to support either side. Kindly read up on the history before you attack me for that statement.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join