It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
OK folks, I don't know if this has been posted anywhere on ATS, but this is a truth gathering forum, and as such I've discovered something that lays the truth out pretty blatantly about the Israeli assault on the Palestinians.

The image gallery is located on a website called PAK ALERTS... I warn you, this is pretty intense, and not for the light headed or weak stomached.

GAZA Masacre By Israel

And this is what Israel has been caught stealing from! Read the Body Snatchers post about how Israel is stealing body parts from the battlefield dead!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Right now I'm having a hard time finding words that describe what I saw, as well as words that express what I felt after I saw the pics.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My god. Those were powerful.

I have no words.....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Those are pictures that stay with you.

How in this world , this is justified by "civilized" countries astounds me.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the images, you wouldn't see these on BBC news.

If only Hamas had stopped firing rockets and this would never have happened.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Disturbing!!

This is horrible... look how many dead and injured children there are... CHILDREN!!!!!

The Israeli government or whomever is responsible for this needs to be held accountable. They need to be radically exterminated -OR- delt with accordingly! At the very least we need to lock them up and throw away the KEY!!!!

My am I depressed what this world is today... Is this really what we have become?

Have we really allowed our leaders to alter reality as we know, and change the world into what it is today.... Something must be done, and it starts with us!

[edit on 14-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Thanks for the images, you wouldn't see these on BBC news.

If only Hamas had stopped firing rockets and this would never have happened.

putting this on Hamas is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

In the right context whoever starts a war is the most responsible. Israel are responsible, but they didn't start the war.

So yes if Hamas had stopped firing rockets, this wouldn't have escalated to the scenes visible in the photos.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by john124]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
After looking at those photos... I'm wondering when or why hasn't another great flood happen to wipe the earth clean and start over again.

This is a good dose of reality that should be shown on MSM. When you just read about it... it doesn't really hit close to home. Maybe, people will be more interested in getting involved if they see it up close like this.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
American public needs to wake up and lynch anyone who votes to fund these monsters.

Israel should be considered the #1 terrorists. We should be at war with them, not Afghanistan, not Iraq.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

We should be at war with them, not Afghanistan, not Iraq.

So that's nuclear war then?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Israel is a cancer on this planet.

It needs to be removed.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So how many photos do you want of the damage from palestinian missles landing upon innocent people in Israel...there are thousands of photos...

some time back there was this same thing raised about the "evil " israel... and it was determined finally by the MSM that a lot of the targets were hit that were in similar places as your photos here were hiding missles inside or on top of buildings and in mosques as well... and the UN was using their vehicles along with the ambulances to ferry ammo and soldiers... so I personally am going to with hold judgement on the photos as nothing more than collateral damage until they have all been verified and such.... sorry but having spent 30 years in the military and most of it in combat situations... (don't take this wrong) # happens in war

you need to be fair about this issue...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
More than a thousand words. Horrific the things they do. I wish it would stop the senseless killings. Perhaps justified killings maybe in order. People don't change they just find more ways to be malicious.

Pictures like this give me the chills of the soul.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

So you purposely shot on women, children, civilians?

How do you look your kids, grand kids in the eye?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

And you aren't bothered about Iran's influence that leads to wars? So are you a jew-hater or just deluded?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spaz490

Pictures like this give me the chills of the soul.

What about the Afghan children that are wiped out by the US air force?

Is that not just as bad even though you never get to see the photos?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

In the right context whoever starts a war is the most responsible. Israel are responsible, but they didn't start the war.

So yes if Hamas had stopped firing rockets, this wouldn't have escalated to the scenes visible in the photos.

Thats a matter of debate, considering that Israel was illegal given by the UN and considering that they have been pushing palestinians out ever since.

it doesnt always take a bullet to start a war.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Sean48

And you aren't bothered about Iran's influence that leads to wars? So are you a jew-hater or just deluded?

I dont hate the Jews.

I hate what they do.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

sorry but having spent 30 years in the military and most of it in combat situations... (don't take this wrong) # happens in war

you need to be fair about this issue...

Exactly true, and without the true context these photos only demonstrate the same effects of casualties of war that happens in any modern warfare with the weapons available, or in massive early to mid 20th century wars.

We could go back in time to 1940's and take photos of France and claim that the allies are evil and need to be wiped out because of the deaths, if we refuse to take it in context.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join