It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama staffer wants 'cognitive infiltration' of 9/11 conspiracy groups

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
There should never BE an "official story" about things.

Everyone should be open to be questioned, and being disbelieved.

Including conspiracy theorists. Including the "official" sources.

I have an idea. If they REALLY were doing it because they loved Western values, they would infiltrate with people who demonstrate critical thinking in a way that is accesible to others. People who can understandable AND whom people find easy to emulate.

Otherwise, the potential for becoming enraged with people not coping to their intentional lies can become personal and ego-grating.

That this man sees danger in the often crazy thoughts people have is fine. That he doesn't see the danger in his own thoughts is insane.

[edit on 2010/1/14 by Aeons]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Just answer me this......why are all these "czars", Zionist Jews?

Who do you think wants the facade of "their" history pushed to the forefront of world history even though it is all a fraud and the Jews/Hebrews actually CAME from Egypt. Remember that judism is a religion, just like christianity or catholicism. So you are not actually a "jew" but follow the jewish faith. And these Zionists are nuts, no metter what religion they stem from.

You know there is no denying that Zionist and Zionist politics factor so heavily into such thinkers in government and such initiatives.

In part that’s because the Zionists have the most to gain most of the time by controlling messages and perceptions in a way that cause people to react emotionally versus responding rationally.

Yet as involved and guilty the Zionists are in trying to submerge U.S. Sovereignty and limit our constitutional rights it would be dangerous and foolish to chalk it entirely up to Zionists.

The fact of the matter is that Zionist Israel is the pretext that allows for the control of the Middle East Oil Wealth by the Military Industrial Complex. Keeping tensions high in the Middle East not only makes gasoline more expensive and profitable but provides the pretext for aggressive wars against Islamic Nations to control the source of that oil and enslaves us all not only to the high cost of oil but also the high cost of running a perpetual state of the art war machine funded by our tax dollars.

That creates a lot of opportunities for the banks to finance that shortfall our immediate tax dollars don’t pick up and to further enslave us off the interest to that debt.

WASPS and Zionists and the Corporate Oligarchs all share the same agenda and that agenda is driven by the emotional prodding and spinning of information and perspectives to encourage us to support Zionist Israel at any and all costs.

That the Zionists have the most to gain from a security and financial standpoint as opposed to the other players who just benefit from a financial standpoint probably makes them a lot more motivated in dreaming up these things.

Zionism is a huge threat to traditional American Democracy and the Republic but its just part of the threat not all of the threat. Our problem is like the many heads of a Hydra it doesn’t pay just to entirely concentrate on just one head and cut it off, because the other heads are still a threat.

In many ways they put the Zionists front and center to keep us focused on them, and that itself is a form of deception and slight of hand.

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 14/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

In part that’s because the Zionists have the most to gain most of the time by controlling messages and perceptions in a way that cause people to react emotionally versus responding rationally.

Well put my friend. As I read the rest of your post though something occurred to me. If not the Zionists controlling and driving, then who? By this I mean that if the Zionist agenda is not pushed into victory, then what is the alternate winner?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't know what happened on 9/11. I'll say that first, but the OS makes no sense to me. Since I'm investigating myself, I guess I'll have to come up with my own OS, as everyone, hopefully, else does. The one thing I do find interesting about the libel lawsuit angle...........prove I'm commiting libel. The lawsuits may possibly actually be good if the government had to prove their commisions findings. Also, a jury of my peers would have to side with their presentation. Now, I'm fully aware jury intimidation can and does happen, but it's not gonna look to good if it happens every time. I think as some have posted on here that we must be getting close to the truth. Final thought maybe Obama doen't actually know what happened, I'm sure he's at least heard rumblings but.....not all presidents are informed of what's happened in the past and he may not even have a high enough security clearance for everything. It's possible.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Proto... I don't think Zionist's are even a factor anymore beyond being used from within the US for our Oil Goals and their willingness to cooperate IF we ever get a pipeline built from Israel to India/China through the region which seems to be the big goal...

What we have in common with Zionism is a handful of wealthy Jewish Americans who have taken up/ been let in by the Wasp Money network as one of their own and use Zionism and a natural reaction to support Israel (as if those Wasps actually care much about it) as the go between and face of legitimate support for Israel...

American Jews that wish acceptance in the Legal system and govt and business that had Wasp Frat boy insiders as friends growing up...

And in the end that amounts too Political and legitimate acceptance for Jews, by people who's parents own shares in Oil companies...

I wouldn't call it False friendships, they have a lot in common financially

But I'd say Zionism is just Excuse, American Jews assume it's about their acceptance and caring for other Jews, the real reason is the Oil...

I don't think in actuality.... either group American Jews or Wasps actually true hardheartedly cares much about Zionism and even on the Jewish end the care amounts to our version of "don't call me the N word or I have an excuse to get mad about it"

There's always that friend or relative that acts very Zionist... if your a Jew

But at a glance i'd say those that truely care.... 1 in 10 (frankly I really wish the rest of the Jews would wake up and move to America)

Among American religious Jews, most of them actually believe Israel is doomed, many of the highest Rabbis wont live in Israel for that reason...

Just saying

Your in the right direction on this one, outside of Israel there is little actual Zionist support and 90% of that there... Is the "Because We Live Here" motto from Red Dawn working more than any actual Zionist plot...

It's a taken advantage of thing, mostly these days from within the top ranks of the USA, our foothold for Oil control

I don't think "Zionism" really exists for many Jews like myself when your Aware of how your being used... From the inception of the State to this very day...

I'm not sure why other American Jews even fall for this...

The reality, we'd be a lot better off all of us if the rest of the Jews came here, scientists, scholars, money makers... If we ever did run out of oil as a result i'd be willing to bet $$$$$ one of my people builds an answer and solution in under 5 years if put under pressure... we'd stimulate the economy majorly and by and large 90% would integrate 100% into mainstream America...

It's a Monstrous loss to both America and Jews in general that Israel exists... is what I am in essence saying. Nothing but a constant tarnish on our image... it doesn't make us safer it keeps us in One location to be Hit, it allows for the continuation of antisemitic propaganda and in the long run wont actually make America more money than 10 Million more Jews would... so it's stupid...

Zionists?

Arms Dealers

Oil Pushers...

Wasps who's daddies own those businesses and befriend Jews from the States that know only that "they are protecting and accepting us"

That's 99% outside of Israel... And I find the handful of friends I have that are Zionists... to be utterly gullible, huge Jewish brains but zero social common sense... Jews would be 100% safe, if Israel wasn't there... we'd all but invisible at that point...

Because when the inevitable fire ball comes...

Jew Jew will be in the media for another 100 years... be it if we did it or not...

I'd give my left nut for this situation to vanish so I could be Obscure in peace...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Aww, he's basically telling us that we matter and we're making a difference.

In a back-handed kind of way.

Go us!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
if the Zionist agenda is not pushed into victory, then what is the alternate winner?

Potentially? People such as yourself or me. People like Ron Paul.

But we have to really step to that plate to make that happen, because when we finally feel as though they have been beaten back and this country is free again, and we start going back to our routine business, these terrible snakes will start trying to slip back in again when we aren't paying attention.

History shows us this: it's a never-ending cycle of kicking snakes out of power.

As soon as they're out, they're right back at the door trying to get back in.

In a word, we need VIGILANCE.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wow, that it has come to this.
1/3 of the amount of money spent on investigating Bill Clinton having sexeh-tiem with a staffer was spent on the 9/11 report.
Many, many questions are left either unanswered or completely ignored.
If anyone questions the official story they are immediately labeled as a nut-job or worse and smeared. Now we have a government sanctioned dis-info group coming to snoop on what we're saying and feed us more drivel about boxcutters.

Mr. Sunshine, if you're reading this, you are the epitome of what makes America morally bankrupt.

Don't go after the criminals, just go after the people who are pointing at them.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There is a word already coined that takes in what CS is referring to, it's called, Cyberbalkanization see the link,

www.wordspy.com...

You will see right away how arrogant the thinking is on the subject, as are terms like, "crippled epistemology",(which is a rubbish term anyway) Epistemology is a study of all things philisophical and possible truths, so in itself it is but a hypothesis..so how can you cripple a hypothesis? and "Cognitive infiltrators" which means infiltrators who "know" the real truth or the whole truth..nobody knows the whole truth. IMHO this guy is so far up his own backside he is in Narnia.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"Mr.Worf, go to Yellow Alert,
Hailing frequency open: Congressman Paul? We have a mission for you.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
As for Obama entering people into a Forum...

A: good luck competing with the myriad of special interest groups and religions and companies that already pay half witted Idiots to go to forums and push agendas as it is...

B: Always ready to spend more money like a good lil democrat Yay!!!!

C: be prepared to LEGALLY have to clear whatever crazy crap you like to talk about with IMHO whenever you type from now on...

See it's easy...

IMHO We are at war only for Oil

IMHO Bush performs rituals in Bohemian grove...

very simple, now I'm not legally doing anything wrong...

BRING EM ON IN.... I'll be happy to test my skills against the best propaganda goons the govt can hire out of the Ivy League... Pampered sissies lol... I'll show them why a Princeton chess champion once cried in my living room after a 15 min game that wrecked 20 years of practice for him...

Conspiracy theories?

Stop Keeping secrets there wouldn't be any would there?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Well put my friend. As I read the rest of your post though something occurred to me. If not the Zionists controlling and driving, then who? By this I mean that if the Zionist agenda is not pushed into victory, then what is the alternate winner?

All Roads lead to Rome my friend, quite literally.

Rome never went out of business, it simply went underground to keep people from rebelling directly against it and demanding services and luxuries from it.

Rome drives everything and has for the entire age of 2500 years that is about to soon end.

Rome has many armies, Zionists, Masons, Bilderbergers, Triadalists, the CFR and the existing monarchies are all beholden to Rome, Rome is the source of all their wealth and power.

Visit the ClubOfRome.com and look at who is a member and what their mission statement is.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

The Zionists are a criminal cabal and a particularly ruthless and effective one with very ancient roots.

Long before their was a Bible the people the world affectionately and not so affectionately refer to as the Hebrew, were the Habiru/Hapiri, an ancient race of mercenaries, slave traders, pirates, skilled craftsman, political advisers and money lenders that history written in the real stone of structures from Egypt to Baghdad caused people to fear them throughout those lands.

They lent Rome the money to continue it’s conquest of the world and simply wrote themselves a part in the play I call “Operation New World Order” but most people refer to as the Holy Bible.

Israel is a prize simply for people to covet and fight over in Rome’s age old practice of divide and conquer warfare.

It’s a good plan, they have darn near pulled it off, tricky little buggers.

Thankfully I have arrived just in the nick of time to stop it!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
C: be prepared to LEGALLY have to clear whatever crazy crap you like to talk about with IMHO whenever you type from now on...

Alternately you can start adopting terminology applied at Faux News:

"Some people say... Obama is a fascist pig and deserves to burn in hell"
"I'm not saying it, but Obama: Are you a fascist pig?"

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
big deal. some nobody staffer has a crappy idea and people freak out?

gimme a break. lol

It's been said that Harry Truman wanted to bomb Switzerland because his watch didn't work.

Way to much speculative garbage going on around Obama.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No surprises here.

A high percentage of 9/11 "truthers" are also considered to be "birthers" and are an inherent enemy of the Obama Administration.

By the way, as for "infiltration" they're already here, and have been since well before the election, mostly lurking, occasionally posting and are painfully obvious to spot.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Here's something for *everyone* in the camp that says 9-11 wasn't done by the govt: If it was actually terrorists, why take such extreme measures to stifle the 'conspiracy people'? If we're all just blowing smoke, we'll all be discredited by FACTS- so why waste the energy.....

Exactly what extreme measures are you referring to? Asserting FACTS to discredit you? Have you ever heard of the term 'circular argument'?

Someone needs to kick him right in his epistemology and cripple it but good.

But academics have to have something to do! Blowing smoke like this is pretty standard fare.

Besides, isn't it the goal of Conspiracy Theorists everywhere to be taken seriously by TPTB? Isn't this a sign that that is what is happening? Seems to me that he is advocating that academics take this stuff seriously and study it seriously. And how do they study it without getting involved, even if only as lurkers. And if they get involved, how do some of them not 'go native'?

Meh. Somebody above was right. Much ado about nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
It's been said that Harry Truman wanted to bomb Switzerland because his watch didn't work.

Did he write a whole paper about it?

That would be great.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
big deal. some nobody staffer has a crappy idea and people freak out?

gimme a break. lol

Way to much speculative garbage going on around Obama.

If an ATS'er thinks it's a crappy idea, Fox and CNN News will eat it up as brilliant and this as something needed to be done years ago.

Where there is smoke there is fire.
I used to do pest control work. When I saw a cockroach in a place during the day light hours I knew that there were hundreds hiding. They, like the disinfo agents and TPTB, are nocturnal and if we are starting to see ideas like these surface in the intellectual scholarly community it is a sign of an infestation. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail When I saw a cockroach in a place during the day light hours I knew that there were hundreds hiding. They, like the disinfo agents and TPTB, are nocturnal

That was priceless, ty for that.

Dis-info and TPTB are nocturnal..

If I wasn't using my SIG to Pis off the OS people , I would use that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join