It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama staffer wants 'cognitive infiltration' of 9/11 conspiracy groups

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Clearly it is time for us to ask Skeptic Overlord and Springer to design some Tar and Feather emoticons!

Some virtual act of defiance and revenge is bound to make us all feel better about this?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I dont belive in the whole 911 inside job stuff how ever this is scares the hell out of me

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
One other thing guys, you should be happy that the government is employing these people to purposefully disinform us. It shows that the powers that be are getting worried enough to actually take action. Their whole realities and grip on the people are beginning to crumble and the power structure is actually weakening. This is excellent news people!!!

Its only a matter of time now.

Remember...just put them on ignore. In the end, they'll all be talking with each other and not affecting us.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
now you guys know why some skeptics come here and they seem to not change their minds in any subjects .... they are just here to cause problems and to make everyone sick

since their minds looks like closed, but actually, they are here to work and to cause chaos in some threads

FACT

so, lets ban all these people causing chaos in some threads lol ....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Clearly it is time for us to ask Skeptic Overlord and Springer to design some Tar and Feather emoticons!

Some virtual act of defiance and revenge is bound to make us all feel better about this?

Not a bad idea. Hanging them in effigy, in an online virtual fashion. I like it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
now you guys know why some skeptics come here and they seem to not change their minds in any subjects .... they are just here to cause problems and to make everyone sick

since their minds looks like closed, but actually, they are here to work and to cause chaos in some threads

FACT

so, lets ban all these people causing chaos in some threads lol ....

It would be great if we could. We need to figure out how to identify, expose, and then out them in a public fashion.

The thing is, they'll just create a new account, a new avatar, and continue the same crap until they're exposed again.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TemplarKnight00
I dont belive in the whole 911 inside job stuff how ever this is scares the hell out of me

You might want to consider the inside job thing...

Otherwise, why would they decide that they needed to infiltrate the sites of people that they usually claim are mentally disturbed or worse? In the end, if we were mentally disturbed, why would it matter to them if we thought differently??? All they would have to do is ignore as if it didn't exist and claim that we were all nutjobs. Obviously, that approach is no longer working for them. ATS has grown...not shrank. And there's a reason for that. People are waking up.

By employing people to debunk these theories, they actually give credence to the inside job conspiracies that are floating around.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I found this article and decided to share it. The author has a few good points here.

OK, everyone! Guess what? All ‘conspiracy’ websites are ALREADY infiltrated by DARPA.

But then, they cannot see the other side of this business: DARPA and other darker organizations embedded with the CIA and other entities have been infiltrating or even launching these sites…TO DRIVE PEOPLE INSANE. That is, ‘feed the Beast’. There are other organizations like the Scientologists who do this, too! Just for example. As I keep on saying, beware of what you read online. NO ONE is ’safe’ or ‘correct’ or sees reality very well, humans are utterly unable to really see reality since this involves trying to see into our own brains and lord knows, this is utterly impossible for humans to do…we barely see and very few can remember what our brains do to us when we are sleeping and the subconscious takes over and runs things!

emsnews.wordpress.com...

A really good take on the whole thing. This article was good. Check it out when you can.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

That's a very intersting find jackflap, aren't we lucky to have big brother looking out for us poor delusional helpless people?

NOT!

Excellent addition thanks for posting it!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This guy seems to be a bit of a nutball anyway. He is a legal eagle, anything else he writes or talks about is out of his own sweet head, or more likely plaigerised from other sources. I hazard a guess that what he says outside of legal issues would not be taken too seriously.The matter of trying to stifle bloggers freedom of speech with a threat of legal action is more worrisome though. There should already be in place laws that deal with incitement from any source.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

I found this article and decided to share it. The author has a few good points here.

OK, everyone! Guess what? All ‘conspiracy’ websites are ALREADY infiltrated by DARPA.
NO ONE is ’safe’ or ‘correct’ or sees reality very well, humans are utterly unable to really see reality since this involves trying to see into our own brains and lord knows, this is utterly impossible for humans to do…we barely see and very few can remember what our brains do to us when we are sleeping and the subconscious takes over and runs things!

emsnews.wordpress.com...

A really good take on the whole thing. This article was good. Check it out when you can.

Actually, through mental discipline and meditation, you would be surprised what human beings are capable of. Understanding the functioning of our own brains is not as impossible as one would actually think, and mastering its functions is only a matter of the ability to access its applications. Its literally almost like using an I-phone, except you have to develop a working relationship with your mind, body, and soul.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Perhaps all the posts about dis-info agents are real.

How do I sign up?

I'd love to get paid for posting.

Good grief. Why is there always at least one person who feels compelled to crack that line out when there's a discussion about disinfo agents.

Then again, you might just fit the bill Wildbob seeing as originality, by and large, is not part of their criteria. They generally skew existing stories.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Otherwise, why would they decide that they needed to infiltrate the sites of people that they usually claim are mentally disturbed or worse? In the end, if we were mentally disturbed, why would it matter to them if we thought differently??? All they would have to do is ignore as if it didn't exist and claim that we were all nutjobs. Obviously, that approach is no longer working for them. ATS has grown...not shrank. And there's a reason for that. People are waking up.

By employing people to debunk these theories, they actually give credence to the inside job conspiracies that are floating around.

Well, mentally disturbed people tend to also have access to guns, explosions, etc...like the truther conspiracy theorist that killed that guard at the jewish museum reciently, Tim McVeign, etc...
Disturbed mindsets that are also dangerous = disaster.

Imagine if you will someone whom was a "reptilian shapeshifter" believer decided to go unchecked. a person may decide to take action against his/her reptilian boss, mailman, etc etc, and start gunning down people he believes to be reptilians.
as kooky as it sounds as I write it, there are people...on this board even...that fully believe that V is not a fun show but a actual documentry. imagine if all conspiracy theories went unchecked no matter how wacky it was...think salem witch trials.

So, some moderation and mediation is in order so people dont go flying off the handle, but hopefully we can police our own verses require the assistance of anyone with a badge to step in.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Just answer me this......why are all these "czars", Zionist Jews?

Who do you think wants the facade of "their" history pushed to the forefront of world history even though it is all a fraud and the Jews/Hebrews actually CAME from Egypt. Remember that judism is a religion, just like christianity or catholicism. So you are not actually a "jew" but follow the jewish faith. And these Zionists are nuts, no metter what religion they stem from.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thanks for posting. This pretty much confirms what I've suspected what was happening for many years now here on ATS for many years now. I think some of the most ruthless "debunkers" here on ATS are definitely "cognitive infiltrators."

Cognitive infiltrators....great term...

I notice it not only with 9/11 theories, but with many other good theories that get put on ATS. Anything that has to do with the government-led conspiracy...and the "cognitive infiltrators" show up. At this point, I've pretty much given up posting any of my own theories, because of all the debunkers...and now I just come here for the latest news.

Thanks for the post.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by nikiano]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The truth lies somewhere in the middle, each side spins,

www.americanthinker.com...

Cass Sunstein's despicable ideas on regulating the internet

One more manifestation of this phenomenon was his campaign's use of supporters to bombard radio hosts with calls to jam lines when critics of Barack Obama appeared on radio call in shows. The "authoritarian tactics being employed by the Obama campaign to stifle and intimidate its critics" were on full display. Of course, the specter of the Fairness Doctrine being passed by Congress is also another card in the deck meant to chill criticism of Barack Obama and his fellow travelers.

Face it we prolly couldn't handle the truth,

We are so bombarded with information and disinformation, the truth is now illusive, and we are at each others throats.

Information overload,
'
This no longer computes,

It was foretold, man would run to and fro, knowledge would increase, but we would be sent strong delusions, always looking but never finding, Let no man deceive you,

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish.

because they received not the love of the truth, And for this cause God shall send them

"strong delusion,"

that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,

Your were warned, will you now now reap the whirlwind.

Be discerning.

[edit on 023131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 023131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Well, mentally disturbed people tend to also have access to guns, explosions, etc...like the truther conspiracy theorist that killed that guard at the jewish museum reciently, Tim McVeign, etc...
Disturbed mindsets that are also dangerous = disaster.

Imagine if you will someone whom was a "reptilian shapeshifter" believer decided to go unchecked. a person may decide to take action against his/her reptilian boss, mailman, etc etc, and start gunning down people he believes to be reptilians.
as kooky as it sounds as I write it, there are people...on this board even...that fully believe that V is not a fun show but a actual documentry. imagine if all conspiracy theories went unchecked no matter how wacky it was...think salem witch trials.

So, some moderation and mediation is in order so people dont go flying off the handle, but hopefully we can police our own verses require the assistance of anyone with a badge to step in.

Well, I think I was addressing the types of people with more mainstream beliefs that are based on solid and concrete information that can be verified. As far as the people who actually believe that there are reptilians controlling the earth, the things that you're saying probably has merit. I am not under the impression that evil aliens are controlling the world, the governments, or anything else that influences government policy. In fact, I doubt that any alien could trump the good ole' fashioned greed that American politicians demonstrate daily. By the way, do aliens spend currency as well??? I wonder if the American dollar has pull in Zeta-Reticula???

And, I've always wondered, why would an alien give a damn about controlling a bunch of hairless apes who barely have the ability to think much beyond an ant??? Our worlds are so tiny that many of these religious nutjobs believe that the earth has only existed for 6,000 years and that in the vast reaches of the universe, we're the only life that's in it. WOW!!! It never ceases to amaze. And now, the Vatican says that its okay to believe in aliens, however, many of the Vatican's followers want to attribute the alien presence to a demonic threat. That's another WOW!!!
Aliens=demons??? I don't think so.

But, I do see your point. Nonetheless, if people are this deranged, I don't think that employing disinformation agents will alter the opinions of these conspiracy theorists, nor will it alter any course of action that they decide to pursue. If anything, it will inflame their belief structure making them far more prone to prove their theories.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

Thanks for posting. This pretty much confirms what I've suspected what was happening for many years now here on ATS for many years now. I think some of the most ruthless "debunkers" here on ATS are definitely "cognitive infiltrators."

Cognitive infiltrators....great term...

I notice it not only with 9/11 theories, but with many other good theories that get put on ATS. Anything that has to do with the government-led conspiracy...and the "cognitive infiltrators" show up. At this point, I've pretty much given up posting any of my own theories, because of all the debunkers...and now I just come here for the latest news.

Thanks for the post.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by nikiano]

You are quite welcome my friend. You know I didn’t even dare to suspect this as someone suffering from ‘Crippled Epistemology” I was waiting for my ‘too few reliable news sources’ and ‘social network’ to influence my ‘opinion’ on this.

Thankfully the good folks at Raw Story and my social peer group on ATS have convinced me now this is really happening!

Too funny pretty soon they will be pinning medals on these cyber agents at this rate.

Another carpal tunnel injury has sidelined one of our great internet warriors ladies and gentlemen, and it is on behalf of a proud nation I award the “cyber finger” award, our nation’s highest internet honor.

I have a cyber finger for the folks in Washington, can you guess which one!

Thanks for posting friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Double post caused by Cognitive Infiltration!

[edit on 14/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
WOW Tripple post caused by Cognitive Infiltration!

[edit on 14/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join