It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama staffer wants 'cognitive infiltration' of 9/11 conspiracy groups

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

A high percentage of 9/11 "truthers" are also considered to be "birthers" and are an inherent enemy of the Obama Administration.

where do you get BS from

Questioning 911 and birthers are , day and night.

I am surprised such a thing was said by you,

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Ask anyone in the Obama administration (off record) what they think about the 9/11 truth movement and related conspiracy theorists and they will tell you the same as what I posted.

9/11 truthers = Birthers!

Simple equation.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by Sean48

Ask anyone in the Obama administration (off record) what they think about the 9/11 truth movement and related conspiracy theorists and they will tell you the same as what I posted.

9/11 truthers = Birthers!

Simple equation.

i realize they try to group conspiracy groups under 1 umbrella.

That's de-bunking 101.

I was amazed you said it sir, I consider your postings to be

clear and thoughtful.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Can't you just picture Cass in a nice little SS outfit...

Ah, brings back memories.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, Obama knows the power of the internet, he perhaps used the conspiracy theories to get elected, and now sees the door swings both way,

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I knew we were on to something when Lil Georgey said to ignore

us , at a UN meeting

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

I knew we were on to something when Lil Georgey said to ignore

us , at a UN meeting

I don't understand.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
As soon as we stop taking side perhaps we can begin to see more clearly, perhaps our vision is clouded by the,

world wide web of lies.

Said the spider to the fly.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

UN meeting , after 911

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

What I believe has nothing to do with what I said (posted)

Now that we have that clarified...

What I believe and what you believe along with what a vast number of ATS members and conspiracy theorists in general believe, is irrelevant to them, as long as they can demonize any conspiracy theorists who believe in either 9/11 conspiracies or Obama birth conspiracies and categorize it as a form of insanity.

They only need to convince a portion of the general population... Infiltration here would likely mean posting disinformation whenever and wherever possible.

Besides it would give bored staffers time to surf the web and have fun with all of the crazy people.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

When these Academicians who have invaded the White House put their thoughts to paper, they seldom mean to implement their agenda. They live in a world of ideas that are never realized. They seldom take their ideas beyond interesting papers, authored for their peers consumption.

These grand schemes of theirs often assume nullifying the Constitution and Law and treat them as if they do not exist. When they run head on into roadblocks like the Law, they seem to always retreat back to their Ivory Towers and discuss what Morons the 90+% of the population that thinks they are insane are.

Too me this seems to be their first foray outside the halls of academia and into the real world. They do a terrible job of reading the thoughts of ordinary people because their minds are hardwired in a different way.

They are like a bunch of University Students who were suddenly handed a unlimited credit card. Although highly intelligent they don't have a clue about consequences of their actions. They spend like drunken sailors, always thinking any harm can be undone at some point in the future. On social issues they think the same way.

The Obama Administration seems to see this as a research project and us as expendable as laboratory rats. They see our wants as meaningless as long as we have food and water and we are contained in a manner we can be controlled.

Even though they have added the least to our advances historically, it never occurs to them that they are the ones who have added the least to our progress.

They won't take on freedom of thought and speech no matter their opinions. They have already ran into some major roadblocks in their primary goals that will keep them occupied. If they do even bother with websites like this, it would be a stealthy thing and I highly doubt it would ever go beyond and academic interest in what makes those they see as inferior tick.

They don't truly have control of Congress or the Democrats. They have to hide their true intentions even from their own. In doing that they severely limit what they can do.

Its easy to see how weak their own arguments are when you look into their personal lives where they have embraced Capitalism fully. Only when it reaches the point they believe they have full control would they tackle the removal of our Constitutional Rights head on. It would have to be a situation like Venezuela where the so called elected officials are actually Dictators who deal their own hands from the bottom of the deck.

They also have the media problem. For the moment they have them seemingly in their hip pocket. When or if they decide to control speech, their little buddies in the media will turn on them and devour them. I think they know that. Look what happened when they tried to cut off FoxNews in their feeble attempt to fully take over the media. The entire media, even those in lockstep, said loudly; this IS one step too far. What did they do? They retreated.

Suggesting something in a paper and implementation of what they write are two separate matters. They go to extremes to hide their beliefs because they know they are not palatable to people outside their radical circles. Try to find anything authored by Obama. He has gone to great lengths to hide his beliefs out of fear that people will realize his true beliefs. Having to pretend to be somebody other than who you are to win elections, limits what they can do once elected.

For now our best indicator of who he is, is those he surrounds himself with. We are talking about people here who thought it was OK to have a Christmas Ornament featuring Mao in the White House.

[edit on 1/14/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Cass Sunstein, a Harvard Law professor who has been appointed to a shadowy post that will grant him powers that are merely mind-boggling, explicitly supports using the courts to impose a "chilling effect" on speech that might hurt someone's feelings. He thinks that the bloggers have been rampaging out of control and that new laws need to be written to corral them.

From the looks of the photo this creep looks like he was lobotomized at an early age, anyway there's always a certain percentage of these Harvard Professors that are deemed to be whackos in that they think they know whats best for the country. I'm wondering if he has a ticket to one of the underground facilities when the wheels fall off this economy in a few months...lol

This Country would be a better place if all elected officials, appointees and bureaucrats would serve their Country in the Armed Forces. We have too many in government that have spent their lives sucking up the freebie education, avoiding military service, avoiding getting their hands dirty and etc., they live in the only known virtual reality that affects the true backbone of this Country called Washington DC.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Boomer1941]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here are more Faux Pas from CS.
"close Obama adviser (and University of Chicago Law Professor) Cass Sunstein recently rejected the notion of prosecuting Bush officials for crimes such as torture and unlawful surveillance.
The exchange with Sunstein was detailed by The Nation’s Ari Melber. Melber wrote that Sunstein rejected any such prosecution:
Prosecuting government officials risks a “cycle” of criminalizing public service, [Sunstein] argued, and Democrats should avoid replicating retributive efforts like the impeachment of President Clinton — or even the “slight appearance” of it. Sunstein did add that “egregious crimes should not be ignored,” It is entirely unclear what that means since some of us take the views that any crimes committed by the government are egregious. Those non-egregious crimes are precisely what worries many lawyers who were looking for a simple commitment to prosecute crimes committed by the government.
We will have to wait for a further response from Sunstein, but liberal groups are up in arms given his close association with Sen. Obama."

That story is from 2008.
BTW someone wondered if he is named after Mama Cass, well he was born a little early for that, but he was named after American Lewis Cass.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I doubt the reason he stated this should be outsourced had anything to do with the actual reason behind the suggestion. You don't want a low end government employee feeling sorry for a group of people and helping them at all. So you outsource, set cut throat expectations, and turn your back while carnage unfolds. Then when the dust settles, you claim incompetence, the people are somehow satisfied by this, and you move on to the next pillage project.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

TY Blaine wonderful post.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

you would prefer to scuttle the whole process leading society into some sort of POMOistic dystopia were wishful-thinking and crippled epistemology rules.

How interesting. Here is a portion of a thread I was on a few days back.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The dumbing down of the masses continues. Why do these people want to hold back the human race from advancing? From expressing free or alternative thoughts? They have to control everything - from what we buy, what we eat, what we think, etc. It's 2010 - we should be way ahead right now, but we still use petroleum as our primary fuel source, we still build ugly power grids to provide electricity and we still have to travel on these big metallic tubes, called airplanes for hours on end to get from A to B. And on top of that, they want us to just blindly believe their explanations for such events as the JFK assassination, the Oklahoma city bombing and 9/11. If anything, we should be monitoring them!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

All Roads lead to Rome my friend, quite literally.

Can you see an ideology that would overtake the vacuum left behind in the wake of the defeated Zionism? Is there an ideology on the heels of it? Is it our ideology? If it is ours, please give an outline of it.

I only ask this as I cannot wrap my head around what might be left to fill the space. Someone is always going to have an agenda it seems to me. You say all roads lead to Rome. Maybe I should ask, what is Rome's agenda?

Maybe what I am trying to ask is better suited for its own thread, but that post of yours made me realize that everyone has an agenda. We hold to truths that were imparted to us and drive them. Am I making sense or just confusing you? Forgive me not being able to nail it down more accurately.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
These three videos indicate what an egregious crime could mean,

www.encyclopedia.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Should not Cass R. Sunstein not be digging into his legal eagle comic book?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

So you ran across someone here on ATS using the E word?

How interesting. The E Word should function as the Secret ATS Decoder Ring!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join