It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama staffer wants 'cognitive infiltration' of 9/11 conspiracy groups

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sunstein argued that "government might undertake (legal) tactics for breaking up the tight cognitive clusters of extremist theories." He suggested that "government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."

The gestapo did the exact same things, this obama staffer is obviously plagiarizing the nazi playbook.. because it works... it's not like a mental deficient clown like this fraction of a man thought of this on his own.

There is a thread on ATS somewhere that links to a great documentary about the soviets & nazis.. (found it: HERE )The allies, US I believe, captured german documents that outlined how the gestapo operated, they relied on mostly gossip and information supplied to them by party people / average citizens who felt they were protecting the fatherland and or nazi political party. German rats were considered good party clones for their effort.

Fast forward to 2010 obamas amerikkka; in your gestapo hand book replace the following: "jew" with "terrorist" or "domestic terrorist" and or "conspiracy theorist", "nazi party" with "GOP / DNC party", and "fuhrer" with "president of the united states", "torture" with "enhanced interrogation" and "kidnap" with "render".. "concentration camps" that house those the govt claims are undesirables without evidence or due process, "secret detention facilities", and "Reichstag incident" with ""9/11" ...

...tadaaa!!, welcome to the "united states of banana republic proto-fascism" which comes complete with show trials and many of the great govt benefits of being a nazi, without bad PR.

As a side note I found it fascinating obama followed almost exactly in hitlers / nazi partys FIRST footsteps; creating govt jobs to re-build the infrastructure (autobahn) and ramping up military spending... and a few others.

Watch the video, it's freaky history lesson about how similar 1930s germany & modern USA are... and how MODERN HISTORY seen all this before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This should be more fun than watching the "Magick Muslim" withhout a teleprompter. More trolls, more flames, I am waiting for the games to begin. Do you really think that some "govamint clonez" will be able to deceive ATSers? Flame the "explitive" traitors. Make them leave the arena with their Marksist tails between their legs.

2nd line ... Col. Flag meets Frank Burns!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I only checked a couple of replies so excuse me if this has been allready pointed out by someone else.
Cass Sunstein (the Obama staffer fella) talked about infiltration of the sources that conspiracists trust.It's not that they'll be....among us like many users here claim.Offcourse ATS has lots of people who spread missinformation but are they agents?Personally i don't think so.

Offtopic:

Posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
It's just like those crazy sadistic athletic trainers claim and extoll "No pain no gain"

So not cool man.I know that you were just kidding,but,yeah.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

President Barack Obama's appointee to head the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs advocated "cognitive infiltration" of groups that advocate "conspiracy theories" like the ones surrounding 9/11.

I read nothing about the sources. I did read infiltration of the groups that advocate the theories.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Sorry for the late reply.
It's the last paragraph:

By "crippled epistemology" Sunstein means that people who believe in conspiracy theories have a limited number of sources of information that they trust. Therefore, Sunstein argued in the article, it would not work to simply refute the conspiracy theories in public -- the very sources that conspiracy theorists believe would have to be infiltrated.

Evil but also good way to "fight" the conspiracists,screw with their very own sources.In the other hand,if we'll consider ATS as a source,then yes,that way i can see them trying to do that here too.
I said what i said in my previous post without considering ATS as a source to be honest.
It doesn't matter really what it is though,it matters how those who wanna make us shut up see it.If they'll consider ATS as a source,then i can see them trying to mess with it.
Personally,i don't believe they'll come in here because they'll end up doing the thing that they don't want to,trying to refute the conspiracy theories.

Their concept is being a step ahead of us.By messing up with the sources,there are no theories.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

When do we start playing "Spot the Fed"?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

When do we start playing "Spot the Fed"?

Ahaaaaaa, I have only just heard from the Keiser Report about this new term for PROPAGANDA, 'cognitive infiltration' and thought I would check it out at ATS and this last post is exactly the question I had in mind asking---how synchronistic is that? lol

So yes---anyone. How do we spot the cognitive infiltrators, in this instance, regarding 9/11. Are they the ones for the offical theory, or theories you think are dodgy, or both? How would we detect them?

In looking more into about this term, I find that David Ray Griffin has written a BOOK about this. WU is he on it or WHAT?
Cognitive Infiltration: An Obama Appointee’s Plan to Undermine the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory

I noticed straightaway that ALL the reviewers seem to 5 star the book, but I cannot forget that recently one of his assertions that there could not have been a phone call from the plane has been debunked...? So what do you think---seeing he hasn't mentioned about this yet. Is the guy who 'debunked' him an infiltrator do you think?
edit on 24-2-2011 by zimishey because: adding link and info and question

edit on 24-2-2011 by zimishey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join