It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann 'Died In Holiday Apartment'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Yes I agree with you. The only reason for saying nothing is that you are worried that you might say something that will incriminate yourself.

Now either:

a) she had nothing to do with it, so had nothing to fear, and should have answered the questions.

or

b) she did do it, and so she wisely kept quiet.

However a legal mind might suggest that although she didnt do it, she may still be considered as prime suspect, so maybe best not to say anything .... however I don't think the mother instinct would allow that.

Any mother who knew she had nothing to fear would give everything she could possibly give to help find her child, even if it meant having to answer awkward questions or sounding guilty or whatever. If she knew she was innocent then tell all.

It's very suspicious.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

Are you saying only those who have had children abducted, or who have murdered their own children are qualified to comment on this case ?

Thats not going to leave very many ATS's available ... none I hope

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

Here is what I said on Page 4 of this thread.

"
Many people believed in the official story to begin with, they believed that because to them it meant Maddie could still be alive. The "Conspiracy" meant there was very little chance of her being alive. Most people go with what suits there beliefs, accepting the "Conspiracy" meant going against them. I think more and more people understand now, sometimes you have to drop ones beliefs to see the truth.

"

You sound like one of those people, I understand, you want Maddie to be found alive. To accept the conspiracy would change your beliefs and accept the possibilities of her being dead.

Let GO, Wake the F up.

Debunk some evidence or something, don't just rant.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

We saw your post on the last page... it didn't need repeating, it was crap enough the first time round.

As for your "young" comment.... how do you know the ages of people posting on here?

And yeah.... God forbid people actually discuss this case and put the main suspects (The McCanns) under the spotlight.
People are presenting evidence and discussing possibilities and theories, i for one find it all interesting and relevant.

Do you have something other than whining to offer to the thread?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

No.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/17/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Good point but my post still stands..x

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedev
No need to reply as your mostly to young or brainwashed with conspiracy.
Then why did you posted it twice?

Now I have to answer (I am not young or brainwashed either).

Yes, people that would want their child back would probably do anything and use any means to get her back, but nobody can reallisticaly put him/herself in anyone else's shoes, each person thinks in his/her own way, so what might be seen by someone as freaking out, for example, is seen by that person as trying to do all they can.

In the same way, the fact that someone acts in a way that is different from what other people expect does not mean that he/she is guilty, it may be just the way that person reacts.

Kids are abducted all over the world every day and but because this family do something about it's suspicious activity ?
No, its suspicious activity because of the way they did it and because of what they did before.

First things first, and if you put yourself in her shoes, would you shout "they have taken her" if you found out that your 4 year old daughter was missing from a room that had the door open?

Would you wait four hours before calling the police?

When things start like that is hard not to be suspicious.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedev

I did and You're offering back?

You saw what i offered back?

It was a suggestion that you stopped whining.
This thread has been very pleasant (apart for the subject matter) and people have been decent and polite.

And then you come in and start hurling insults.

So you don't think they were involved that's fine, why not refute the points that people have raised?
Why not provide counter arguments to the irregularities and inconsistencies in the McCann's statements and videos?

Anyone can enter a thread and start bitching, why not provide rational, coherent counter arguments?

You think you're contributing, put your money where your mouth is

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

Quit swearing,and stop posting weird rubbish please.
Its not big and its not clever.
Stop.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
On Topic from here on out please...

All Off Topic Posts will be removed and the Member possibly warned..

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hey Armap... have you seen the documentary that Gonçalo Amaral made?
The truth of the lie?

Have there been any other documentaries and programmes over in Portugal?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Any mother who knew she had nothing to fear would give everything she could possibly give to help find her child, even if it meant having to answer awkward questions or sounding guilty or whatever. If she knew she was innocent then tell all.

It's very suspicious.

I agree.And something else that bugs me is the way Gerry drove past the apartment during the dog search-"with an impenetrable look on his face"as the police stated.
It is often that someone who is involved in a crime will return to that crime scene,when new searches are afoot.(IMO)

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Those who have followed investigations and/or attended long court cases know that all sorts of conflicting testimony and seemingly aberrant things happen with every situation that is examined closely.

People do irrational things, memories are not reliable, false information creeps in.

We don't know what happened to the little girl. We give the parents the benefit of the doubt lacking any solid evidence they did anything wrong other than relaxing their watchfulness with their children.

There are predators who steal children and the phenomenon is not hat unusual in the Mediterranean region. A tourist spot is of course an ideal place for this.

A true tragedy. None of us know what really happened. Gut instinct, impression, speculation, are not answers. We shouldn't deceive ourselves based on the limited information available.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's very suspicious.

I agree.And something else that bugs me is the way Gerry drove past the apartment during the dog search-"with an impenetrable look on his face"as the police stated.
It is often that someone who is involved in a crime will return to that crime scene,when new searches are afoot.(IMO)

I think that all happened several times before you seen it..?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join