It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann 'Died In Holiday Apartment'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Its not name calling or slandering......I will find the thing I read about Gerry and his buddy licking their fingers on THAT HOLIDAY when discussing kids....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

If the Freemasonry was involved then they wouldn't need so much direct contact with the UK, there are many Freemasons in Portugal in high political places that could have helped.

But I may be wrong, Freemasonry is not one of my favourite subjects.

PS: please stop trying to circumvent the automatic sensors (either on purpose or not). Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Its a strong opinion....
If a strong opinion hurts.......so be it

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

That was already posted, some pages ago.

Here you have another site with what I suppose is the same information.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This family has not had one second of scrutiny placed on it......odd dont you think considering we all have skeletons in the closet......Or in Gerrys case.....in the tennis bag
That dog dont hunt

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy site...forgive my manners for not having the complete evidence......but in hindsight.....dont allow me to be manipulated into manners and decorum when these monsters are allowed to be paraded as victims.....
Guilty.....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In simple terms.....never mind other posts....If your child went missing, would you go to the chancellor for help.....
strange as fuk

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

What would you say the general feeling on the ground is in Portugal?
In the UK media we got alot of reports about Gonçalo Amaral being hailed as some kind of national hero in Portugal-would you agree with this assesment?
Edit:Forgot to mention that we got a lot of news reports about Gonçalo Amarals young wife,diamond ear ring and taste for young women...Sounded like a smear attempt to me,just as the book was coming out./edit

Also,how much faith is put in the UK dogs(Eddie and Keela) used in Portugal?
They are rarely mentioned in the UK-and when they are its from one of the Mccanns team,disregarding the dogs results.

I personally have alot of faith in that type of sniffer dog as the same kind(maybe even the same dogs I do not know)was used recently in a case in Wales which ended up helping the police to find the low life responsible for murdering a good friend of my sister.
The dogs results were used as evidence,which helped to get the sick person locked up for a long time.

Dogs do not lie-they do not have the capacity IMO.

Cheers.

[edit on 17/1/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

If this is due to Child Abuse and our dodgy social services again I am going to take the law into my own hands. I got nothing to loose, I will be doing everyone a favour, I'll probably get to choose what colour jail cell I want and if I want a 360 or PS3.

Please don't let this be down to Child Abuse, I pray she didn't go through that suffering.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Incase no one has ever posted it before, here is a list of questions that tye mother refused to answer when questioned by police!

If it was me, and I was totally innocent I would answer anything the police asked me!!

Something seriously fishy going on!

Daily Mail 48 Questions Link

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Just thought I would EX the article we are talking about

The suspicions against medic David Payne, one of the McCanns' English friends, who was in Praia da Luz on the 3rd of May 2007, when Madeleine disappeared, were never investigated. Meanwhile, the doctor moved house and doesn't live in the same London area anymore. He was expected to return to Praia da Luz over the last few days, to record the documentary that is being prepared in England, but he ended up cancelling the trip. It is unknown if an actor will play his part in the reconstruction that is promoted by Kate and Gerry.

"On the day that Madeleine disappeared, his behaviour was very strange. He tried to sit in during the interrogations of Kate and Gerry, and he seemed very upset", a member of staff at the Ocean Club who assisted the searches during the first few hours, told CM.

David Payne was cited in the process twice, as having strange behaviour towards children. The first case took place in the initial hours that followed the child's disappearance, when a social services worker from England, who happened to be on holidays in Lagos, stated that she recognised Payne from a situation that she had investigated and which was related to child neglect or sexual abuse.

Later, an English couple told the police that a year before they had been on holidays with the McCanns and with the Payne couple, and that back then, the doctor had had a conversation with Gerry, which they witnessed, that indicated child abuse.

Payne used to bathe the children and since that day, that English couple, both doctors as well, prevented him from getting close to their daughter.

Payne wasn't questioned by the police because he returned to England in the meantime.

The McCann couple then refused to take part in the reconstruction of the night when Maddie disappeared, thus making it impossible for the suspicions against Payne to be proved or dismissed. At that time, Gerry and Kate were already arguidos over the concealment of the cadaver and neglect towards their children.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by roblin

Yea it's almost as if she knew how the legal system worked, I also cannot understand why any mother who's child was missing wouldn't answer the questions.

I would like to see an internet vote, McCann's Guilts or Not Guilty. Then post the results of that vote to every news paper man can think of.

With the Evidence I have seen the McCann's should still be number one suspects. We need this filth in jail, not living the high life other peoples money. Speaking of that money I would send the bloody lot to Haiti to help people who have a chance at life.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by roblin

I mentioned those 40 + questions earlier,and I still cannot work out why she refused to answer any of them.
You would give the police as much info as you could to help wouldn't you?
I know I would.Very strange behaviour IMO.

reply to post by IamNow

That David Payne should be closley watched by police 24/7IMO weather he was involved in Maddies dissapearance or not,after having read the witness statement I posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With people like that being friends of the Mccanns,its hardly surprising that the media were exploring the pedophile ring angle,IMO.

He sounds like he sholud be locked in a rubber room for life to me,but what do I know?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

It's not a question of being "manipulated into manners and decorum".

You don't need to use any expression that is considered offensive by other people to show your feelings, including those expressions may only limit your "audience" to people that do not consider those expressions offensive, but you may loose the readers that do not like those expressions but agree with you and that can even help you in your (and most people's) goal of finding the real truth about this case.

Put in a shorter way, you can write "1 + ******* 1 = 2" or "1 + 1 = 2"; the message is the same in both, but some people will stop reading before reaching the end.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah,come on flylead,you got some good points but quit the cursing.
Its not the ATS way.
And also we do not KNOW who is reponsible for the dissapearance of Maddie,although the evidence may seem to point in a certain direction,so its a wise idea to reserve judgement IMO,

Hey ArMap,did you read my questiions to you a few posts up the page?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Most people have suspected the McCanns from the beginning, but that may be because of the difference in the way people react, Portuguese people, being a South European people, are more exuberant in the way they express their feelings (at least most people, I'm not like that
), so there could have been some mistrust for someone that acted in a different way.

But the McCanns had all things to have the Portuguese people on their side: they had lost their child, they are (or at least Kate is, I'm not sure) Catholics and Portugal is a mostly Catholic country, it happened in a small village, where people know each other more than on big cities, etc.

Another thing is that most people didn't liked that the UK media accused the Portuguese police of being incompetent, that's something that only we Portuguese can do, coming from another country is an insult.

Also, our police is efficient, they may take time to do things but they "get their man" on most cases (if there isn't any political meddling).

Gonçalo Amaral was considered a victim of political pressures and is seen as a professional. As for the taste in young women, we don't give much weight to those things; remember, we are a South European country.

The dogs, as far as I know, were considered as a good evidence that something was wrong, people believe in the dog's senses and know that they do not lie.

PS: I haven't followed the trial on the Portuguese media (I never watch Portuguese TV news, only Euronews and ATS
), so I cannot say much about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblin
Incase no one has ever posted it before, here is a list of questions that tye mother refused to answer when questioned by police!

If it was me, and I was totally innocent I would answer anything the police asked me!!

Something seriously fishy going on!

Daily Mail 48 Questions Link

Twice I have been questioned by police and it's very hard to stay quiet and not say anything ... i failed miserably and what happens is they twist whatever you say and use it against you.

If she was briefed by a lawyer before going into the interview she would have been advised to say nothing. Thats what I'll do next time

Beats me how it takes 11 hours to ask those questions with no answers. Should take maybe an hour.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hey thanks for giving an accurate picture from Portugal.

Another thing is that most people didn't liked that the UK media accused the Portuguese police of being incompetent, that's something that only we Portuguese can do, coming from another country is an insult.
Also, our police is efficient, they may take time to do things but they "get their man" on most cases (if there isn't any political meddling).

From my perspective in the UK,when the entire media machine began the incompetance insults against the police in Portugal,that was the moment I suspected UK establishment (PTB) involvment and led me to look further into the case.
It turns out alot of the important evidence is very played down in the UK,hardly looked at by our media,if at all..
This alone tells me we are not being told the truth.

Thanks again for your more local view.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Twice I have been questioned by police and it's very hard to stay quiet and not say anything

Thats the last thing anyone would want to do if your child is missing IMO.
I cannot understand why anyone would clam up like that,unless I start to consider that someone has told Kate to say nothing-Gerry??A lawyer?
Someone they phoned?

For a mother to completley blank the cops like that,she must have been told to do so IMO-Imagine how difficult she must have found it,to not be able to answer questions which may help her daughter get found.

This is why I find her silence so strange,she must have wanted to help the cops if her child had truly been abducted.
Her silence must have made the portugese police suspicious,and rightly so IMO.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You all have to listen to yourselves... Have you been in or know how you would react to this situation...?

So *Snip* Unless speaking from experience...

I would use any way and means necessary even if it meant looking dodgy to the press! And the Mcann's did what ever they had to, would you??

Really put yourselves in their position guys! ( I have witnessed people leaving kids in resort rooms holding baby monitors! not my bag but) It goes on...

Anyone stop to think that it might be a genuine planned case WTF!?

Kids are abducted all over the world every day and but because this family do something about it's suspicious activity ?

You would use every means that you had at hand if you sold some sole in the process like the Mcann's?

Please be found Madeline..

No need to reply as your mostly to young or brainwashed with conspiracy.

Wx

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/17/2010 by semperfortis]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join