It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann 'Died In Holiday Apartment'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

David Miliband and Gordon Brown spoke to Gerry/Kate of a few occasions.

Googel : David Milliband Gerry McCann - or - Gordon Brown Gerry McCann.

Plenty of information, too much to list.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
Look at the Shadow on Gerry's T-Shirt and the other child... Now look at Maddie.
To me those shadows look perfectly normal for a photo taken around 11:30 or 12:00 on May in Portugal, I don't see any difference between Maddie's shadows and the other shadows.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

David Miliband and Gordon Brown spoke to Gerry/Kate of a few occasions.

Googel : David Milliband Gerry McCann - or - Gordon Brown Gerry McCann.

Plenty of information, too much to list.

Gordon Brown is a buffoon. jmho.
He makes sure the UK is so politically correct that he risks safety of the public and is allowing his country to be walked on like a doormat.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

The shadows on Maddie are different-wonder if theres any photo manipulation experts on ATS who could find other evidence that the photo was faked?

Another thing,Has anyone found a photo of Gerry (before the dissaperence of Maddie) where he is smiling?
All the pics I have seen he looks angry,as though he doesn't want his photo taken,could be nothing,maybe hes just a grump,but you would have thought he would be having fun on holiday with his friends and family,IMO.
At least trying to at pretend hes enjoying himself,for the kids sake..

I still believe the broken fridge is key to the investigation.A lot of the pages that mentioned Gerry getting rid of the fridge have been memory holed-removed from the net.
Although an "un named police source" did mention it:

On Thursday an unnamed police source said detectives believed Kate McCann accidentally killed Madeleine in the couple’s holiday apartment while her husband played tennis.
The child’s body was then stored in a fridge before being transported and disposed of in the hire car. The McCanns described the latest accusations as “ludicrous”. A spokesman for the couple pointed out the trip to Huelva was conducted in the “full glare” of the world’s media, while the couple played tennis together with a coach on the day that Madeleine disappeared.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I find it odd that many references to the fridge have been removed from the net,almost in a concerted effort by someone.
The fridge has never been found.

Something else-When did Gerry start his work with CEOP-before or after Maddie went missing?
I ask because I found a comment on this page:
joana-morais.blogspot.com...

To Anon @ 20: I can re-confirm Joana's confirmation. Yes, the CEOP manual was indeed found by PJ in the McCann's apt. after they left and had moved to the other place in PDL. And also another British police handbook "For Official Use Only" dealing with the standard police strategy in cases of missing persons, especially children. I have this confirmation right from Gonçalo Amaral's mouth. So, take it for granted.

If this was before Gerry worked for CEOP,it is another suspicious part of the picture IMO,possibly revealing premeditation.

I earlier mentioned the "sea bass"/cadaverine web page(removed from google cache).According to a comment on the above link:

But you know Gerry, always one step ahead of everybody else, hence him mentioning their two year old child loving sea bass in his blog before the dogs were brought in.
Apparently this can give off a smell like cadaver scent.
Strange the child stopped eating it by the time they moved out of the apartment as no smell in the other places they stayed, though the smell was also in the hire car, so figure that one out.

This comment says the sea bass was mentioned in Gerrys blog,I can't find it yet,still looking(I have already searched the entire blog for references to the "broken fridge" but these were apparently removed by Gerry when he was made an Arguido.)

Gerry's blog archive:

gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk...

(Hosted in the UK,and therefore probably maintained by one of Gerrys team-not sure what,if anything has been removed)

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Now spot the difference.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

first thing i noticed was that the persons elbow to the left of maddies head is missing from the second picture....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

That looks suspicious, the shadows do not, at least to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Yup but why?

Why edit the photo to remove the Elbow, if they didn't want Gerry's elbow there was other photo's from the same day of Maddie just oh her own.

Found this it explains what I am talking about regarding the shadows.

Link

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

I agree, I think it was the second photo that was edited by the person that made that card, and they use the best photo they had access to.

What's the source of that photo?

[edit on 17/1/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Here is the source

Link

this picture saying "Pray for me" was hung above the altar of a Praia da Luz church to mark the anniversary.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
simply put.........Gerry McCann is a nonse
His wife allowed molestation to occur.......my opinion

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
His elbow is to close to her body in the picture......Its a psychological let go...
He is a molester

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
He went back to that room to molest her in drink.....she freaked seeing him arrive and tried to exit the window and died......he picked her up and disposed of her......the dirty #

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by IamNow

That looks suspicious, the shadows do not, at least to me.

What is definite is that one of the photos has been altered,either by removing Gerry's elbow,or inserting an extra person(Maddie).

Although the photo without Gerry elbow is on a memorial message to Maddie,and the messenger may have photoshopped out the elbow.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Oh yea still quiet possible the person who made the card just wanted a photo of Maddie. Maybe the used the clone tool to remove Gerry's elbow.

With any case you have to look at all possibility so thanks for the heads up.

However why is the same Picture is in the McCann's bedroom.

The only way would be for the same person who made the "Pray for Maddie" made the one in the bedroom.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by flylead

You could of wrote what you said in one post I can feel your frustration and many of us feel the same way, however I don't think name calling like that is going to help at all.

I could sit here all day ranting messages out about Gerry and Kate, deep down I know it's not going to bring her back or give her a final resting place where people can pay their respect.

If/When the McCann's get convicted I will join you in a Gerry and Kate name calling contest

Sound Good to you?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The only way would be for the same person who made the "Pray for Maddie" made the one in the bedroom.
Yes, but I can change a photo and send you a copy; you will have that copy but you were not the person that made it.

I read somewhere (I will look for that page again) that the larger photo was one of the photos given to the police, so I guess that photo is the real one.

Edit: I found that page again, it's this one, but it's a Brazilian site, so it's in Portuguese.

The photo was given to the journalists and in that page it says that the camera's clock had marked the photo as being taken at 13h29.

[edit on 17/1/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I posted this earlier:

To Anon @ 20: I can re-confirm Joana's confirmation. Yes, the CEOP manual was indeed found by PJ in the McCann's apt. after they left and had moved to the other place in PDL. And also another British police handbook "For Official Use Only" dealing with the standard police strategy in cases of missing persons, especially children. I have this confirmation right from Gonçalo Amaral's mouth. So, take it for granted.

which was a comment from:
joana-morais.blogspot.com...

Now I have found a bit more,conflicting information:

As police files into Madeleine's disappearance are opened, we can also reveal how: Kate McCann was given a Do-It-Yourself guide to policing by UK cops after Portuguese police failed to find any clues themselves.

www.mirror.co.uk...

This conflicts with the previous info,as it was claimed the book/guide was found in the apartment where Maddie went missing from,after the family moved to the other location.

When did the Mccanns first have contact with UK police I wonder-IE when was the first opportunity for the police to give them this book?

Now more conflicting info-It is claimed in the "joana-morais.blogspot" comment(first ext quote in this post)that the police book is for official use only,however I found this comment which gives an Amazon description of the book,claimed to be called "no stone unturned."

Gerry McCann's holiday reading material.... ...was a police manual that discusses amongst other things how police can tell if someone is lying etc. Here is the Amazon summary of that book:
NecroSearch International specializes in homicide cases shelved because of "corpus indelecti" that is, a body cannot be produced as evidence that a murder has taken place.

www.morningstarr.co.uk...

Sure enough,here is the book on Amazon:

www.amazon.co.uk...

So it is not a book "for official use only."(If that book was the one in question).

I will try to find out when the Portuguese Police found the book somehow.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by flylead

You could of wrote what you said in one post I can feel your frustration and many of us feel the same way, however I don't think name calling like that is going to help at all.

I could sit here all day ranting messages out about Gerry and Kate, deep down I know it's not going to bring her back or give her a final resting place where people can pay their respect.

If/When the McCann's get convicted I will join you in a Gerry and Kate name calling contest

Sound Good to you?

The deepest feeling I have is how and why when this girl dissapeared......they turned to the then chancellor of the exchequer for help.....at that time it was Gordon Brown.....why would anyone ask a fukin chancellor to help....same old scum......FREEMASONRY.....thats what this is all about

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They have been coached to deflect the media attention....trained not to look to the right when replying to questions. Even the media are wondering how they are putting on such a show. Its crazy.....A mother that cant return to Portugal to find her daughter because its painful......but hey.....fukin right she goes back when her eye co-ordination is beginning to be scrutinised..
They are on a winner because they are totally utterly untouchable.....full stop
Maddie will never be found dead or alive......its a farce.....its a spotlight the parents cant wipe from their eyes.....it goes on and on and on and on......
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE HIDDEN.......FREEMASONRY HELPS THAT

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join