It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I grant that yes you did, you replied to them. But I don't see any links, or what you might call hard evidence, in any of them.

And again I agree, you will get beat up, that's what people do. There are very few open minded people, all have their own agenda, whether they are here to criticize, believe, or just ride the sands of time, either way you're going to get flamed by someone.

It is not my intention to ridicule anyone. For me to follow, I must believe, and for me to believe, I must have fact, that's who I am. I don't run on faith. Go jump off a building once and ask God to catch you. I don't care how much faith you have, they're still going to be scraping you from the sidewalk.

I guess it all boils down to if you want to believe or not.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I've no interest in how popular your thread is. I'll even flag it if you want.

I didn't imply you were a troll, I pointed out that your self-confessed behaviour of inciting and antagonising people with differing points of view is a good definition of trolling.

As you missed my questions I'll repeat them (you can spot a question by the question mark at the end).

If you only answer questions from people who believe what you say and are unable to respond to legitimate criticism of your point of view without name-calling it doesn't suggest you have a very strong argument does it?

Why post on a discussion forum such as ATS if all you want to do is preach to the converted?

People generally 'star' posts that they agree with. The fact that you are no longer receiving any implies that not many people agree with you. I would imagine that even the people who appreciated the OP are now having second thoughts.

Heads up, here's another question:

Don't you find it odd that someone with a spiritual message like the one in the OP would start calling people 'idiots' because they had a different opinion or that such a person seems to care more about getting their thread on the front page than in the content of their message?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The Universe began with a mere thought, a thought to experience an environment, a bubble, one that allowed the first Creator to sense an existence.

One question, if everything began as a thought, then who thought up that first creator or energy? And if someone or thing thought up that first creator then who thought up the thing or being that thought them up? And so on and so on...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Download her book at the icon at right, How I Clobbered...

The End of the World As We Know It
Why is this such a threat? I think life on this planet ‘as we know it’ is unacceptable to about 95% of the world’s population. I look forward to ‘the end of the world as we know it’. Not only does my intuition tell
me that it is about to change drastically but also many other sources suggest the same thing. I used to think that the Mayan Calendar was akin to the Gregorian Calendar in that it measures the passage of time. It does not; it measures the Levels of Creation. mayanmajix.com has a bunch of info to help us understand where we’re headed and even more important, that this can be only good, better, and best news. Here’s just a brief outline of the past and next few years. Dates are approximate.
1999 – seeds of consciousness are planted 2000 – consciousness is activated
2001 – polarity is displayed 2002 – old and new consciousness collide
2003 – Truth rolls out whether we like it or not 2004 – adjustments to Truth (don’t hang on – go with the flow)
2005 – new foundations of human relations 2006 – ethical procedures are implemented
2007 – we meet our Galactic neighbours 2008 – end of manufactured lack – !!!
2009 – consciousness surpasses technology 2010 – bliss – we need to practise
2011 – we evolve to conscious Co-Creation of existence and experience ...... the End of the World As We Know It. Exciting, eh?
We are all faced with a series of great opportunities disguised as impossible situations. I want freedom and imperturbability more than control, security, and approval. If you think something outside of yourself is the cause of your problem, you will look outside of yourself
for the answer. Do you feel fear when I say there will be an economic collapse, one of the results of which will be no SS/CP when it is our time to collect? Be certain to recognize that your fear is not about your future; it is about your belief in your powerlessness. Why would you think that there being no government-issued financial security in your future has anything to do with who you are and what you can do? If you want to
come from a powerful position, if you want others to think of you as powerful, then come from love. People perceive love as all-powerful ..... because it is. Remember who you are.
You are not what you think you are; What you think – you are. Red Pritchard

And there are sooooooo many more out there.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeykillingmonkey

The Universe began with a mere thought, a thought to experience an environment, a bubble, one that allowed the first Creator to sense an existence.

One question, if everything began as a thought, then who thought up that first creator or energy? And if someone or thing thought up that first creator then who thought up the thing or being that thought them up? And so on and so on...

The answer to this question is a long one, but it is available on this page

Bubble Chronicles

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Woe,

All I could think of while reading this is George C. Scott in Dr. Strangelove (or How I Learned to Love the Bomb):
"What about the Big Board? They'll see the Big Board!" Is this the same author who wrote the Handbook for the New Paradigm? If it is, I guess we're too late, huh?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by IGottaBeMe]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I could care less how popular this thread is and what i'm wanting is proof. Do you have any proof?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Only if that banana has been grown in the dark recesses of time and space by those whom we refer to as the greys. Wouldn't a banana actually be a part of the infinite robot marionette cosmic molecular machine? By eating a banana, wouldn't I actually be eating the entire human race in the process?...Seriously guy, congratulations on your big accomplishment. I'm glad to see that a 40 year old man who apparently doesn't care what people think of what he says cares so much about what I said. At least there was a chance that you could've stuck by that claim, but you took the "I'm going to get into a (rhymes with ducking) whizzing contest with anyone who doesn't believe my completely far fetched story" route. S&F for you and bravo!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
My opinion is that this is just more new age gobble-d-gook. I can't believe that the thread has 60+ flags and counting. I wonder what the OP is going to say when 2012 comes and goes without anything happening.

Shouldn't this be on BTS in the Movies forum?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by TheComte]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I would like to thank Unleashed for the most confirmational thread I've read in a long time. It resonates with truth.

My opinion differs in 2 respects.

1. Judgement is a natural consequence of free will. Without free will growth would be much slower.
2. Evil is not a moral vaguery but a indispensible ingrediant in the evolutionary equation. The temptations provided by evil speed up the reaction of evolution.

All chemical reactions are an equilibrium dependant on environmental variables. I believe the time is at hand where the reaction we know as planet earth 3D existence has reached the critical energy of activation and something big is on the horizon.

Each of us is not only a reactant but also a variable. We have the power to determine what percentage of the reaction ends up as desired product and how much is waste product.

Go forth and spread love and fraternity with your fellow humans. Project positive thoughts into the universe.

There are those who resent the equation and want to see the waste product end up lbeing the greater side of the equilibrium.

We have no time to waste.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Detailed Perfection

Because I've seen a girl whose look has really "penetrated my soul." Without beautiful women, I could care less about eternity really. I don't want to get back to God, nor become one.

Imagine being able to be with an extremely beautiful "light being" side-by-side while you travel the galaxy and fight the "forces of evil" on spaceships.

Incidentally, reconpilot also mentions about how tiresome it is to be on the "battlefield," and how all he wanted was to get back to his girl.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by np6888]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

I have to agree with Elepheagle. I was quite sincerely involved in your thread(s) and looked forward to reading every line, which I did until this post until your delight with other's animosity or questioning took over. Be well and good luck ATSers.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

so what are you saying then that all us humans send out the thought that we wanted evil men to kill and make millions suffer?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The information within this post is obviously not my own, so the credit is not my own.

Yet you give no links or references to who's information this is. Where did you get the information? I would like to take a look at the source material for myself rather than just take it as passed down by you.

So who thought this first creator into existence?

The “|physical beings” that visit this planet are not designed from the elements of the Earth and can not sustain their physical existence here. They are extensions of the environment they physically formed within, so visitation here is very temporary for those beings, which helps to understand why their excursions inside the atmosphere are short.

Can you give us some sort of evidence of these visitations other than strange lights in the sky that your mind is not able to identify within the scope of your current base of knowledge?

The non physical beings that visit this planet, well, they are not physical and can not be perceived by the human design, nor the bi-product designs that humans have manifested from the elements of Earth. Humans will not perceive their existence as visitors here, but rest assured, they are here and they are here to witness the collective desires come into fruition.

If these non-physical being are undetectable by humans or anything that man has invented then how is it that you can possibly know that they are here? If you have knowledge of their existence their existence then apparently they have been detected at some point, contradicting your statement.

The leaders here, or so called leaders of planet Earth, are mere puppets under the collective desire to have a force of evil that will be conquered by the Messiah and the grand event.

I think that the "Messiah" part of your story is the weakest. To believe that some sort of worldwide messiah is going to come along is to believe that it is possible (and in the near future at that) for the worlds inhabitants in all their great variety; races, cultures, opinions, and not least of all religions to agree to follow one person with one set of ideals. That just isn't going to happen my friend.

All air elements, all water and all soil within it have the magical ability to create fruit, vegetable, trees, minerals, and the list goes on, and they are all created from nothingness, just the same as our human bodies were created from nothingness.

Just because you can't perceive the many thing that go into say, a tree growing doesn't make those things non-existent. To make the claim that plants, animals, etc... come from nothing is simply laughable.

It was promised, it was predicted, it was desired, it was imagined, it was distributed, it was received, it began to materialize, it is here. We are all here to witness the event as promised on the Giant Billboard.

Those same word have been spoken for thousands of years. When religions were first invented there were those like you who believed the end was upon humanity. Every generation since then there have been those proclaiming that theirs would be the last generation on Earth. Now you and others are making that claim for this generation, and I predict that the next generation will produce those who believe they will be the last, and the generation after that, etc, etc, etc...

Will we all die? Absolutely, it is a natural fact of human life. However will we see this great messiah come, the final judgment, apocalypse even? I think that the chances are about as good now as the have be every other time it was suppose to happen.

People who wish to believe that the end is nigh, I don't care to change your minds, that isn't why I posted my questions, but I would caution you not to hold your breath, and stay away from the kool-aid...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So who created the bubbles?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888

So who created the bubbles?

The first spirits thought into existence by the Creator are the ones whom thought planets into existence.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeykillingmonkey

I've explained this in the most "scientific" manner that I possibly could. The first thought came by chance. Well, actually, it's even more basic than that. Scientists say that given enough time, every possibility will happen. However, we can't assume that something as complex as the universe came from nothing, so we have to start with something very simple.

Supposed that at the beginning, there was literally nothing. Now given enough time, what is the most basic component that you can think of that can arise from nothing? Maybe nothing starts to have a slight movement, or maybe nothing gets so bored of itself that it has to develop the opposite, which is the "desire to become something"(not something, but only the desire). Now at this point, this "desire to become" doesn't really know anything, about itself or the universe. It cannot store any process or laws of the universe.

However, let's assume that this desire to become does not disappear, no matter how much time passes. Then one can expect that by chance, it will create an energy point within itslef, or this "desire to become" will grow stronger a little bit each time, say after each billion trillion years. Since the latter is the simpler process, that should be our assumption.

Now at some point, we have to assume that this "desire to become" grows so intense, that it either becomes a point of energy, or create that point of energy within itself. Since the former is simpler, let's go with that assumption.

If we went with that assumption, however, then we have to assume that over time, another desire to become will appear, in the same place as that point of energy. Repeat the process and now you have almost an infinite amount of energy points.

Now given enough amount of time, one can reasonably expect that those energy points will start to move. By moving, those energy points naturally create space, or a "basic" universe, i.e a very small universe with nothing in it. However, in order to create something as complex as the current universe, you need a feedback mechanism that can remember the steps to the basic version. In other words, that almost infinite amount of energy needs to develop a memory and a way to carry information. Well, it turns out that energy is information, denoted by their vibrations or frequencies. As far as having a memory, well, we pretty much have to assume that the energy doesn't get destroyed, every time it returns to its core.

In summary, one can say that God is basically a central computer that arose through chance.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by np6888]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The suffering of the earth caused by the elite controllers, the crys of the planet and its people crying out to the rest of the universe, and the spirits returning to the place whence they came from...

kinda reminds me of final fantasy 7?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by appliedconcepts]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a friend of mine has a beleif that when we die .. we manifest as spiritual entitys and have to wait around while its our turn to chose what we will be .. who we will meet and what we want to do .. but that choice is removed from our thoughts when we are given a physical body .., it is only when we are truly happy with ourselves and the people around us and who we have fallen in love withdo we realise that we have acheived the things our non physical self chose to do before we were born .. and thus after death it all begins again with no knowledge of the life before we go on to choose our next one .. kinda puts a whole new meaning on the whole world is a stage kinda thing .. this post has been amazing to read . and altho i dont understand all of what unleashed has said i do get the jist of some of it and im truly awed by it .. .. fantastic .. absolutely brilliant

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It amazes me the number of people on here asking for proof, or verification that what the OP states is true.
Could you just imagine what would happen to us all if the proof was presented if it existed?

Fantastic writing OP. I only hope that the concepts you relay are true. I personally can relate to your writing.

For all you morons out there asking him to prove his beliefs, you're all nuts. That's like me telling you about a dream I just had. I was there and I experienced it and I told you about it. You telling me that I am a liar about my experience makes you irrelevant. You obviously cannot comprehend the idea of thoughts, dreams, hopes and such.

I am really interested in the OP's thoughts and experiences and nay-sayers who personally attack posters for for the sake of nay-saying ruin these threads.

Notice how this thread wasn't under the breaking news section?

Go there if you want to nag for proof

Good Job OP

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join