It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

It's dangerous to invest actual time and energy into people like him.

Are you listening to yourself? Take your own advice PLEASE!!! You have invested the most amount of time in him. I think we all get your point. Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.Buhh bye.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

Your response was incredible, you put it into pure perspective about him being the very one wasting all his time and had me roaring, thanks.
'

lol - oh my effing god. This is completely ludicrous ... this entire circus of buffoonry..

Unleashed, you shameless sycophant, why dont you adress people debating the contextual legitimacy of your opening post? because you cannot. You lack the data and refuse to acknowledge this.

I havn't seen you answer anyones questions, aside from ones that are not asking for elaboration, in which case you just say "See paragraph this" and reffer them to "your" original source...

I am happy to invest time in demonstrating that you have nothing but a sci-fi novel here. Im still waiting for a substantial explanation for many of the questions posed.

Look - i think it's fair to say that you are completely, undoubtedly self deluded. You're not feeding anyone bananas, or truths, your just writing fiction. Not to mention fiction that has been written many times prevously.

As you want to breeze over the fact that you and your flock of ill-informed followers have absolutely no idea that this has all been written BEFORE - by people who explain it better than you and people that know more than you on any topic you care to choose in your own post.

It's been shown that your knowledge of science is less than limited - it's pseudo science, you have also demonstrated a lack of tact when adressing peoples comments, when they aren't praising your post.. Id say, you are incredibly limited in any aproach and i now find myself asking - did you graduate from primary or high school?

I noticed a lot of your recent posts had been administered out, meaning that you couldnt hold back on your own criticisms where others certainly have and that the moderators of this site see it as unsuitable.

Again, since i left this thread 7 hours ago, i return to find nothing more but "thank you's" and arrogance in the face of legitemate questioning.

Try not to waste anyones time with your nonsense mate.

The point, that you did not write this and that you are a plagiariser is furthered by the evident fact that you, yourself show distinct differences when reading your replies, to reading "your" original post.

Ill also let you in on a little something else, the Bible (which you say you didnt attack, though you did) says that in the end time, there will be many soothsayers and many FALE PROPHETS. I believe that you truly fit this category of infromationists and if that is a sign of things to come, you are definitely proving that it could happen.

Nice fiction writing.

Im going to give you a B- for writing skills

and a F for dealing with criticism.

This thread will more than likely die in less than a day. So good luck with whatever else you want to litter this place with.

Signing out

Monkey Man :-)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

I could care less what your opinion is, unless you never figured that our, I don't engage into meaningful conversation with people whose only purpose is to argue and make semi retarded statements.

Gey over it Monkeyboy, your immature attempt to goad a fight went for not, and all I had for you was to reply to your immature comments for the luxury of free comincal entertainment.

I just don't know what took you so long to get the point lol, you have every tight to express your opinion, but I am not obligated to take you seriously. Escpecially when you act like a teenage kid whose hormones and emotions can't be controlled.

As for you leaving, all I can say is.......................awe!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I could care less what your opinion is, unless you never figured that our, I don't engage into meaningful conversation with people whose only purpose is to argue and make semi retarded statements.

Gey over it Monkeyboy, your immature attempt to goad a fight went for not, and all I had for you was to reply to your immature comments for the luxury of free comincal entertainment.

I just don't know what took you so long to get the point lol, you have every tight to express your opinion, but I am not obligated to take you seriously. Escpecially when you act like a teenage kid whose hormones and emotions can't be controlled.

As for you leaving, all I can say is.......................awe!

absurd, i made my point, even spelt it out for you 7 times. Can you not read? obviously not, as you have missed every other post asking for substantiation.

im still here.

Here's a news flash, you havnt entered into meanginful conversation with anyone here - just sycophantic comments and derogitory "observations". Gl with leading your flock.. lol

Amazing the amount of distortion you are applying to my and everyone elses comments asking you for further info.

ill leave you with this.

Reply to the 10 + requests for ellaboration on well known and grounded scientific knowledge. Do that and you may prove some credibility.

But you won't - you'll just retort with another circular argument based on nothing.

EDIT: btw - your previous post made no sense. lol

[edit on 12-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

hello unleashed, I hope you are reading my post because I think your computer may have been compromised by a hacker. Whoever is replying to your thread now does not appear to be the same person who wrote those lucid, erudite threads that have been so well recieved by the ATS community.

If you have delegated the responsibility for answering subsequent questions to someone else I think you should give them a ticking off because they are undermining your credibility.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TommyG

For all you morons out there asking him to prove his beliefs, you're all nuts. That's like me telling you about a dream I just had. I was there and I experienced it and I told you about it. You telling me that I am a liar about my experience makes you irrelevant. You obviously cannot comprehend the idea of thoughts, dreams, hopes and such.

The OP clearly states that these thing are fact, not dreams, or hopes of his. In fact he also clearly states that what he said wasn't even from him, but info that he got from somewhere else, that is why people are asking for some sort of reference to his sources.

Maybe you should read things a little better before you make statement that make you look like a moron.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Unleashed is the #...!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This guy is the best poster that I have read on ATS in a long time! Thanks for sharing, Unleashed68!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlakeMaker
Hi Unleashed68
First of all nice post.

Second of all, it seems that everytime you reply to the criticisms with ridicule, it throws fuel on the fire, so don't even bother.

Third, can you please explain some of this Movie you speak of and the scenes featured in it. I know in one of your previous posts you spoke of being ouside of the earth, watching it fall apart, feeling the agony of collective screams etc... Can you please explain what is actually going to happen beyond the next 6 months as concisely as possible, without the need for talk of 'malls' and 'movies' to illustrate it. Just pure facts please.

Something along the lines of:

event 1, The sky turns red
event 2, earthquakes in the nothern hemisphere
event 3, everyone dies.

something that is clear and consise.

don't worry, it won't 'duck' us up

I will give you as honest and albeit long winded a reply as I can to your request for more information.

I did give the descriptions in the post you refer to, all I can say is that people want government disclosure and official statements, and very soon the actions of military, navy and more as well as government officials will be making direct statements publicly that are radical in nature due to the overwhelming force to do so against their will. I did put in elements of detail to the post, what was viewed and so forth, however, will put it this way...

Some people might say they talked to an alien and tell you a wonderful story filled with pseudo psychic answers, but when you really have met them, you have talked directly with them, the effect wears off and it really becomes a challenge of do you just want to talk to others about it.

I would not claim to be an abductee or victim or like, I am very well trained in the inner workings of the environment of the Universe and a few threads I made here to help explain it all was as designed. All I can say, is that what so many refer to as aliens I refer to as distant neighbours and or relatives, I have no reason to fear them, however, like all, I certainly would not like to run into the evil kinds I hear about here sometimes.

Straight up, I have met with and spoken with advanced civilized races, I have learned alot from them, not on my own or with help from human teahcers, but from them directly, no other human person, and I have to say, I am a human, I am no Messiah or wanna be one either, I have no intention to create a group, I merely put the information out there as asked to do so, and I did so in honor of what information was given to me.

I was specifically asked to make sure to let people know that either the words will be understood or they will not, and this was for those who would understand, and as for the ones who were not able to understand, I either ignored their criticisms in the posts or I had a field day of fun taunting the real argumentative ones in return, as I did today, because I was bored for a short period of time and the replies were hilarious to respond to. However, typing to so many people individually instead of just making posts collective in nature causes one to have spelling errors lol.

ALIENS are not ALIENS, not all anyway, I am no expert on every race that is visiting, I know there are a multitude in a variety, with various interests, I do know what is forthcoming and I have witnessed it, but I have to clarify, I made the posts as requested, I made brief summaries of what I was trained on to simplify it for others who have not been trained, and I believe I understand the purpose, it is meant for certain people who want to understand the true reality of existence, and not the physical illusion, I understand that these posts were for them, and for them alone.

I am only fulfiiling an agreement of sorts that I made to acquire this information. For the sceptics, I have no interest in engaging in quarrel or trying to prove anything, it is irrelivant to me to impress the sceptics, there are way more serious issues and more prevalent topics that concern me more than engaging into conversation with them. Sorry, but I am using my response to you to inform the critics that they are not imortant to me, they should not expect me to make them important to me, I could care less about their position, I know what I know and I have no concern to win the respect of people who were never designed to understand the principles of the Universe, those people are primitive to me and I leave it at that, they are great for laughs and entertainment, but otherwise, they are nothing special and and do not deserve my undivided attention to debate with them, the message WAS NOT FOR THEM ANYWAYS lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
This guy is the best poster that I have read on ATS in a long time! Thanks for sharing, Unleashed68!

More than welcome.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Mate you have made a decent thread into a pissing contest you don't like what you've read then f*%$ off and find another thread you can attack people on.
It seems to me your just scared of death and as soon as someone offers a perfectly good story you feel the need to justify your exsistence but in reality your just a waste of good oxygen.
As for those of you needing some kind of proof what proof do christans need to believe in god?
You either believe or you don't pretty darn simple and if you don't believe and feel the need to make yourself look good by making snide remarks i truly feel sorry for you because all your doing is providing us with a comical view of humanity.

As I recall this is not a 2012 thread the OP stated in earlier threads the event would occur around 2014-15 so don't lump this in with the 2012 mayan prophicies.
Just a quick one for you unleashed what came first in the creators mind the thought or the words behind the thought??? lol

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I do know what is forthcoming and I have witnessed it

Can you be more specific with this? I'm assuming this means you have been shown what will happen at the end (or beginning) of the world. Were you able to understand it fully, or has everything you have stated thus far the fullest extent of your comprehension? There is little point in holding anything back, so if there are more details you could share, regardless of how crazy they may seem, it would be good to hear them now.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

hello unleashed, I hope you are reading my post because I think your computer may have been compromised by a hacker. Whoever is replying to your thread now does not appear to be the same person who wrote those lucid, erudite threads that have been so well recieved by the ATS community.

If you have delegated the responsibility for answering subsequent questions to someone else I think you should give them a ticking off because they are undermining your credibility.

I made a response to another just prior to this one here, up above a post or two, and the last paragraph sums it up.

Kenny, I take both credit and blame for the return of text fire with some posters here in this thread. I may have deep understanding of a world beyond this one, but I also have a sense of humor, and for the most part, most people will only read the actual OP and maybe a few replies below, so the see-saw fun I had this afternoon was deserved as I can appreciate comedy and free entertainment, which that was all it was.

I don;t take any of the battles personally, was just having fun teaching people who use negativity as a chess strategy how easy it is to beat them at their own game. IT was all in good fun, from my end anyways.

Plus, I was trying to show them that their every post ridiculing me was only causing an effect opposite of what they were trying to achieve. One of the things I have been taught beyond the scope of the planet and the Universe is also the basic knowledge of human design and the inherent psyche, I was merely playing around. You will notice that none of my other threads have I repsonded once to negativity, but I was bored and was honestly having a good laugh. I feel I derve a good laugh once in a while imagining some nut growling at me from behind a computer screen, pointing their finger at a computer when they reply and saying "TAKE THAT UNLEASHED", it is damn funny stuff. So were they!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

The thought of existence created itself, and again, great analogies, you remind me of a former poster I once knew under the handle KOTW, very smart, and as for more in depth understanding of the Creator, more is always available at www.cablenations.com (Look for the Bubble Chronicles), explains it all and oute truth to religion, beyond Earth.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Thanks mate I shall check them out keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Can you be more specific with this? I'm assuming this means you have been shown what will happen at the end (or beginning) of the world. Were you able to understand it fully, or has everything you have stated thus far the fullest extent of your comprehension? There is little point in holding anything back, so if there are more details you could share, regardless of how crazy they may seem, it would be good to hear them now.

Instead of typing it all out, I will summarize it easy for both for us, take a movie like Independence Day, mix it with 2012: The Movie, and mix them with a movie like War in Iraq (sorry that is real not a movie), mix them all together and you get a recipe to visualize what I have seen.

THe Norway Spiral was just a confirmation to humanity. Our NASA liars sent a bomb into the Moon and the Moon responded exactly 60 days later, the Moon is not uninhabited as I mentioned numerous times. Now the Russians are saying it is HAARP and not a ballistic missile, it is neither, it was a response with a great Hollywood sky effect in Norway.

Imagine a war waged between humanity where mass fighting exists throughout and attack comes from all angles including attack from Mother Earth and advanced races from other planetary environments, and imagine it all coming at once, then you get a sneek peek at the visions introduced to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

A war where all of humanity is attacked from all points and multiple sources? Why should we be looking forward to this?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It's not a matter of looking forward to the event itself it's what is to happen after we perish and truly start to understand that we are just non physical beings in a vast universe think of it like your soul being released from your body.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

If it's something as simple as that, why can't the entire world just be nuked 100 times over in such a way that everybody on the surface of the planet is dead within a couple of seconds? Why is the destruction so diverse?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Instead of typing it all out, I will summarize it easy for both for us, take a movie like Independence Day, mix it with 2012: The Movie, and mix them with a movie like War in Iraq (sorry that is real not a movie), mix them all together and you get a recipe to visualize what I have seen.

THe Norway Spiral was just a confirmation to humanity. Our NASA liars sent a bomb into the Moon and the Moon responded exactly 60 days later, the Moon is not uninhabited as I mentioned numerous times. Now the Russians are saying it is HAARP and not a ballistic missile, it is neither, it was a response with a great Hollywood sky effect in Norway.

Imagine a war waged between humanity where mass fighting exists throughout and attack comes from all angles including attack from Mother Earth and advanced races from other planetary environments, and imagine it all coming at once, then you get a sneek peek at the visions introduced to me.

OK, I really wasnt going to say anything but I can't just can't stay quiet on this. This is armeggedon, and its already taking place, and there is a possible timeline ending in which people supposedly "choose" this. We are the cosmos, the old star wars cycle. But its all a role playing game and we're playing roles instead of unity, peace, choice, graduation of this level.

So, this is only one possibility.

We have choices. We can stand still and wake up. We can meditate and listen to the dolphin and whale songs, and research www.hooponopono.org...
ho'onoponopono, which basically is seeing through the duality and releasing everyone, freeing them, letting all be light and renewed.

We have many choices. Not just armeggedon.

We didn't all come here to entrench in this one vision. Some of us are here, and waking up, even being prodded by sitings and family visitors to wake up, and they find they've never supported the duality or armeggedon idea, but really really see a new upgraded world with everyone living equally and cosmic advancement and are holding light and peace and awareness and awkening over the land, over nature, over the people, to promote unity, and eden over armeggedon.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

If it's something as simple as that, why can't the entire world just be nuked 100 times over in such a way that everybody on the surface of the planet is dead within a couple of seconds? Why is the destruction so diverse?

Makes sense and probablr could happen, but it is not the way the chips will fall. The reality is that you are correct, just nuke us all, but it won't happen that way, it will be caused by a culmination of events.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join