It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by appliedconcepts
The suffering of the earth caused by the elite controllers, the crys of the planet and its people crying out to the rest of the universe, and the spirits returning to the place whence they came from...

kinda reminds me of final fantasy 7?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by appliedconcepts]

i was thinking more no10 with yuna as the spirit keeper and sender .. and summoner

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
All chemical reactions are an equilibrium dependant on environmental variables.

Care to explain what you mean? What does it mean for a chemical reaction to be in equilibrium? For a trivial reaction such as me firing my gun, is it in equilibrium or not? What variables affect that?

I believe the time is at hand where the reaction we know as planet earth 3D existence

Planet Earth is far more complex than "chemical reaction". Do you know that it's heated by radioactive decay from the inside? You don't?

has reached the critical energy of activation and something big is on the horizon

Critical energy of what?

I admit that New Age gibberish can be amusing at times.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The human mind is a power source, all inspiring, spiritualy perfect, consuming, healing, it is ugly and beautiful, mighty and weak. It can take us any
where we want to go.
Not to many people seem to know what it really even is. Or even where it is.
You have achieved a thought provoking presentation to say the least.
Gave me the warm fuzzys. Were you trying to acheive the sense of,
"everything is going to be allright". I mean is that not one of the messages that you have tried to convey?

When should we go in and set down? I don't want to miss the previews
of upcoming attractions.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TommyG
For all you morons out there asking him to prove his beliefs, you're all nuts.

Isn't that the definitive illustration of the pot calling the kettle black?

Taking one man with an imaginary friend complex's word for it just won't work in my book. Like I've stated, I think it's hilarious. If nothing else, my internal bubble cosmic molecular energy has ben on the 30th lateral wavelength of horizontal vibration on the green end of the astro-spectrum since i started reading this thread. I find it fascinating that there are so many people eager to buy into the sci-fi. It would make a great book...as a matter of fact, I think I'll write it. I can see it now..."Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain." I shall call it "A Match Made in Space."

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Unleashed68 is a great writer, I mean he is incredibly indepth with what he says, but really? Do you really have to diminish everything there is, all the wonders and all the amazing things there are, with this upcoming spiritual shizz. Im amazed how many people are so ready to believe these kinda man made myths and forth-coming spiritual events.
I mean im optimistic for the future, and im rarely pessimisitc about things like this, i mean this whole "something big is gonna happen" sounds amazing, but whatever happens, just let it happen. This theory, this doctrine, is so far fetched and unexplainable it only seems like a fancy piece of writing. I think people are relating to this because they think something big is gonna happen, and they turned to the theory that sounded most enlightning and most spectacular. Your past posts were the same, they were really impressive text, they really were, but i think thats all they are. Sorry unleashed dude, if you think im rude or something :-/ but still you have really impressive writing skills, and if this is true, and these things told you the all these forth-coming events, then they picked the right person to explain it all ;-)

[edit on 19 12uTuesday10 20 by vanhippi]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi, 2012 fans.

VERY good text, Unleashed68 ! !

What will physicaly happen, from now to 2012, has already been told
in 1981.

__ONLY those who **trust** the ways Edgar Cayce did communicate,
ONLY them should continue to read, the others, don't waste your time,
and our time by answering uselessly & negatively.

What was told in 1981, about 2012, is in the second line of my signature.

I know Unleashed68 that the **greatest movie** you talk about is in
a figurative way.

But for the fun of it, let me say this :
**The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth ** by persons, is what I refer to,
in the first line of my signature. . . B-)))

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

All criticism or not was a compliment in your reply, thanks/

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I said it numerous times and I wrote plenty of articles stating 2012 is a complete scam.

No, 2012 is a misunderstanding.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

That's right, it's a great writing, but that's all it is right now.

Without fact you have conjecture and hypothesis. Everything else is crap, crap, and more crap.

So, do we look at it as a wonderful writing, or a load of crap?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
The point i do not get is you state we all want majority a end ..a revelation type experience..so therefore it will happen cause we think it..

Everyone wants a new house and a new car..does not happen cause we want or think it...

See my point.

Thought's our thought's are nothing that can cause world destruction lol

if so every little kid that got mad would blow his parents up when momma say's no candy

You are right, everyone wants a new house and a new car but only a 10th actually believe they will get it...and they do. The rest believe in excuses.

It's all scale. You are the world, start at the world you are and everything else will become clear.

Wouldn't say it if I didn't know it to be true...like i said, you are the world.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hey Unleashed.....don't know if your paid poster or simply delusional. Your deep writing and your fancy descriptions of the way you think life is has no connections with the truth. Many social scientists have determined that many people who visit sites like this ( ATS ) are somehow unhappy with their lives, looking for something else, looking for someone to give them justification or something to look forward to. Your preying on them. You are trying to tell us that something will happen in 2-3 years....you and hundreds of other posters on this site. Now I believe that 2012 is a hoax in of itself.....not to say that the PTB won't try to fulfill the prophecy themselves, but it won't come from devine actions or what you call destiny. What i do know is that you have succeeded in several things:

1. You bash God and Jesus Christ

2. Your post is most likely a psy op to ready readers of ATS for "not" the greatest movie ever, but the greatest deception ever!

3. You are trying to get people to not act towards fighting against tyranny and evil here on earth. Your feeling is that why fight evil , we gonna die anyway...

4. You have a wonderful imagination......but nice try Unleashed !!

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Viper73]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Originally posted by TheAmused
The point i do not get is you state we all want majority a end ..a revelation type experience..so therefore it will happen cause we think it..

Everyone wants a new house and a new car..does not happen cause we want or think it...

See my point.

If everyone collectively wanted YOU to own a new house, I am sure they would make it happen. See my point?

However, nice try in disguise to attempt to make a point, but, I highly suggest you try reading a post before responding, then your reply will have some weight to it next time, but again, nice try.

No if the world as a whole all was collectively thinking TheAmused wants a new house...
The planet was to bored as a whole lol
secondly ..the thought of those people would not materialize a house.
no matter how much you want it to..there will be no new house for me in the future..unless i work for it lol
OR some rich sap say's SOB i am tired of all this wishing for Theamused a house..and buys me one lol

If thought's could kill...would be serious huh lol ..attempted murder?

i saw a documentary on this very subject last year almost down to a tee what your saying.
if ya want a link i will hunt it up for you.

I did read your post.
And i am just giving a respectable answer as to why thought's massively or solely have never made anything "Happen" in the history of mankind.
Action is what cause's a reaction.

The entire world can say TheAmused "Pick your nose now" at the same time..If i didnt want to pick my nose lmfao i wouldn't be picking my nose.

So you are saying ALL the dinosaur's all wanted a asteroid to wipe them out?
i knew they was suicidal.

just saying its not possible.
respectfully that is.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
its called faith people. think about how many beliefs in your life are based on NO PROOF.

if none well youre quite the atheist arent you.

Imo, its pitiful we're all here argueing amongst eachother even though we are all one, yet see eachother and everything so differently... we can't tell predator from vegetarian now.

Natures been here all along...

its a problem everything has to go through when physically alive, for one to live another must die, that goes for everyone. but because we are BOTH sitting at our computers doing everything but anything we SHOULD be doing right now, to STOP this PARASITE feeding on us in the NOW we should be more worried about. forget the judgement day! we've been acting like the pussy-cat vegans and have been sitting on our computers blabbing the problems to the world for FAR too long i think.

we're so doomed.

gonna go play some mw2 now..

[edit on 12-1-2010 by appliedconcepts]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

So, let me get this straight...I'm supposed to let you speak your "opinion" (which you boldly claim to be fact), yet you don't want me to speak mine because it differs from what you believe. I don't follow your logic there, space cowboy. You're really getting very twisted over this and it's great. I'm sure the Corrinians or whomever hummed to you at night in your bedroom when you were 3 and made you feel soothed (sounds like parents to me) would be proud. I get on ATS to read and contribute where I choose. I haven't used foul language, I haven't outright called you names, I haven't tried to debunk anything you say...I have simply questioned your story and you have yet to present any evidence to myself or the other people who think it's as hilarious I do. You aren't secure enough in your own beliefs. If you were, you wouldn't feel the need to run off when someone confronts your opinion with their own.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

Why should there need to be evidence? Christans believe in God with no evidence so your point is?
By the way I'm so sorry i don't use grammer got something to do with laziness and your obvious pin head (that's why i feel sorry for your kids having a dad like you is enough to send you loopy)

[edit on 12-1-2010 by KeeperOfGenisis]

[edit on 12-1-2010 by KeeperOfGenisis]

Great comeback but I am a MOM not a dad.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

An interesting read.
I get what you are talking about when you discuss how the majority are expecting/calling for/awaiting some sort of "messiah" and so relevant off world entities are ready and waiting to step into the various roles to make this happen.
However, one thing you have overlooked in your perspective is this : there would never have BEEN any concept of a personal God/Redeeimg Messiah/Day of Judgement and so forth nor any concept of heaven/hell, reincarnation or eternal life on a "put to rights" Earth had humans not been influenced in the distant past through interractions and teachings of off -world beings . These interractions took place around the world as myriad ancient texts talk about. The Indian epics are positively brimming with tales of ET contact for one.

Now these beings were the very ones who inspired the various concepts and belief systems that about 4 billion people on this planet buy into - that number is a fair estimate of the total number of people on the planet who have subscribed to an idea of heaven/hell, reincarnation, day of judgement, the gods returning and so forth.....the ideas began somewhere you know, and usually some supernatural being is given the credit for the amazing "insights" and "truths" than went on to spurn whole movements.

Millenia ago the "visitors" promised to return and these same visitors introduced spiritual ideas to mankind which mankind took and just sprinted off with, embellishing and exaggerating and taking their own creative license as they ran.

These very same beings were attributed with having had a hand in our very creation to begin with. So not only did they tamper with our genetics, they then went about influencing our views about life, death, the afterlife etc....THEY started the ball rolling, the end game is a conclusion to THEIR agenda !! We have just been taken for the ride !

To return to your point about the masses expecting a grand end-time event and the messiah type figure....well the ones expecting that are for the most part religious types and those same types will be expecting to gain entry into the "kingdom of god"- this is a vison of Earth as a set to rights planet devoid of all "wrongdoers" where the lucky chosen ones get to live forever in peace . In other words, a world where they are locked into a physical prison, albeit a utopian prison. You imply the masses will get what they cry out for but I repeat again, had these visitors never interferred with us to begin with there would BE no religions inspired by them, no concept of the avenging/rewarding god and so no souls inadvertently getting trapped into a perpetual cycle of physical experience whether this be via buying into the reincarnation concept (another belief system inspired by the visitors) or the heaven-hell/day of judgement scenario.

Many, many souls are facing getting trapped for what could be aeons of time in physical "reality" instead of being free and restored to source. It feels as though a trap was laid out for humans, a trap which began millenia ago that is now coming full circle. It is NOT easy to wake up and recognize ones sovereignity and claim ones true freedom in a system which has been set up to confuse, manipulate and blind us to the truth.

End point being that although the collective consciousness has undoubtedly reached tipping point and is calling for the unfolding of the scenarios the ancient texts describe, the very idea of what would happen to the end-times generation took seed millenia ago because of the actions of these beings. Their intervention in our development has detrimentally impacted the potential for true freedom for many earth souls. Few people will escape the earth and astral matrixes that THEY helped put in place by their presence, their genetic tamperings and the teachings that went on to influence the development of a variety of later belief systems.

If there is such a thing as the "prime directive" then they broke every rule in the book. It is THEIR movie and we are their actors, their entertainment. Very few souls realistically stand a chance of being truly freed as their programming is now so dense thanks to the influence of these beings.

PS) Your time line is on the mark. Google "Illuminati time-line, 2009-2016" and also google "Tom Horn, Apollyon Rising". There is a timeline encoded within the great seal of America on the dollar bill as well as in the great pyramid and other things...the timeline is 2009-2016 and it parallels the 7 year "tribulation" the religious lot await. The stage is indeed being set and according to this timeline 2015 would be when the real SHTF , culminating in the "Armageddon" scenario in 2016 when the saviour and co come from the skies reigning war on the Earth , getting rid of all but the chosen few who will gain their lucky lotto ticket to the new earthly paradise that they will install after taking over all the world's governments. The huge war has nothing to do with space issues though , the religious collective are expecting a huge face off with East V West to be followed by an angry Jesus and co coming to sort it all out.

[edit on 12/1/10 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 12/1/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I made this point before, but I guess most didn't see it, so here it is again, but it's said that right now, our consciousness or thoughts cannot manifest anything bigger than a speck of dust(actually even smaller), because we're only able to access the outer most(weakest) level of consciousness.

Now who wants to join me in an experiment where we'll try to move a "very small" piece of paper, with our minds. We'll have one guy video the piece of paper so that everyone can get a vision of it.

And if this works, we can even try to take the Randi's challenge lol.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by np6888]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
every paragragh says exactly the same thing using different words lmaoooo.. read it lol.. jiberish mateeeeeeeee..

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi Unleashed68
First of all nice post.

Second of all, it seems that everytime you reply to the criticisms with ridicule, it throws fuel on the fire, so don't even bother.

Third, can you please explain some of this Movie you speak of and the scenes featured in it. I know in one of your previous posts you spoke of being ouside of the earth, watching it fall apart, feeling the agony of collective screams etc... Can you please explain what is actually going to happen beyond the next 6 months as concisely as possible, without the need for talk of 'malls' and 'movies' to illustrate it. Just pure facts please.

Something along the lines of:

event 1, The sky turns red
event 2, earthquakes in the nothern hemisphere
event 3, everyone dies.

something that is clear and consise.

don't worry, it won't 'duck' us up

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join