It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Quite a vent brother; seems like I understand where you’re coming from. The movie of life does not really stop, no matter how hard you try to make it end. Anyways, as a good professor of mine has stated, "keep trucking," gl man.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Well now that's very interesting. So it's impossible for us to learn how to create such a physical world?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888

Well now that's very interesting. So it's impossible for us to learn how to create such a physical world?

I'll talk to the Creator for ya and throw in a good word lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Thanks. So you're telling me that there is no planet or dimension where every physical being is good looking? Then what is all this infinite parallel universe stuff?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Throughout my years on ATS, I have read countless stories about what will happen to humanity at the end of everything. In all these threads, countless posters took the OP(in this case, Unleashed68)'s statements as factual.

What all of you need to realize is that there is no proof to back up what Unleashed68 is saying. Everything stated by him could be the truth, but it could also be a bored individual looking to see how far he can take the conversation.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
What you are referring to is the thread explaining that spirits with negative impact will hide in embarrassment form returning because they will judge themselves, not a God, but themselves.

1. The Bride will judge those for a thousand years after the second coming.
2. The final judgement will be made by Jesus. Known by many other names.

Those spirits will seek to reincarnate into physical form again and again to hide their guilt behind the illusion of physical materialization.

3. Their is no such thing as reincarnation of the human soul, their are many illusions of this that take place.

Just to clarify what that meant and the thread was also written in symbolic fashion to steer the religious right, that believe the lies that a man named Jesus sacrificed himself for all, when in fact he was murdered as a public statement that no God would attack the Roman Empire. It was a public demonstration to manipulate civil obedience. From there, the churches compounded the lie of sacrifice, to spread the idealism that sacrifice instead of rebellion against the man made authority or laws was righteous.

4. FALSE, The Roman Empire fell because of the spread of Christianity. Jew's such as you apparently did not accept Jesus as christ because they thought he would be a war hero coming to save them from Babylon(Rome) which never happened. He taught peace, which without war Rome could not sustain itself, so it crumbled.

Religious symbolism, specifically Christ, is and always was promoted under the watchful eyes of "evil as we call it" authority. That was the true purpose of the post in the religious section, to tell the truth to Christians they have been fooled for centuries. However, the fact is that spirits are born independent and some by natural design respect creation of other beings and some do not and prosecute others for self fulfillment. They are unfortunately condemned to an existence of physical illusion and will never choose to return to the Universe, and unfortunately, this is their design and not their choice, so pity those ones. No God or any of us will condemn them by judgment, they will do so themselves.

5. It appears you have entered a part of your mind in which you are not thinking clearly, your mind is clouded by some set of loveless interraction towards monotheism. The comes to me to ask you a question that i bet NOONE IN THIS WHOLE WEBSITE AS FAR AS I AM AWARE OF HAS MENTIONED!

HAS ANY OF YOU HAD A Spiritual EXPERIANCE????
Yah good question right???????
Because i have and I'll tell you what, your full of nonsense, your being led astray by a blind dog, stepping into pooh along your way. YOU KEEPING LOOKING PAST THE MIRROR OF REALITY BUT YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE???????

The ancients hold great knowledge, but all wisdom starts with the word of god.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Perhaps we're here to learn how to do so. I mean, we're here on a contract right? I guess let's remember to sign a better one next time lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by Psychoses

I "think" I came here to learn what I already need to learn. What about you brother/sister?

Learning is one part of the process. What we do with that knowledge is the force that will guide us.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Do you have any idea why our telomeres get shortened each time our cells divide when the natural process is for them to NOT get shortened?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

The Norway Spiral was the first obvious sign, don't let the media fool the masses, it was the first sign of obvious intervention underway, not a ballistic missile as alleged by media alleging that the Russians allege was possibly one of their rockets. No government department is responding, but they are still interested in promoting swine flu vaccinations.

Hhhmmmm...
So are we to be saved by this mass call out for "intervention" to strike down the evil doers or are we all to die at curtain call and the evil doers win regardless of the "Big Billboard" in the sky?
Some contradicting information that I would like clarified.

can you please answer my question? you have answered everyone else.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Throughout my years on ATS, I have read countless stories about what will happen to humanity at the end of everything. In all these threads, countless posters took the OP(in this case, Unleashed68)'s statements as factual.

What all of you need to realize is that there is no proof to back up what Unleashed68 is saying. Everything stated by him could be the truth, but it could also be a bored individual looking to see how far he can take the conversation.

Very true, however truth is a matter of personal comfort and belief. Truth and lies are a fine line because no person can guarantee truth or proove anything beyond doubt, so although proof can not be established and proof can be fabricated, the end result is the listener. Either something stirs them inside to believe or it does not and since all are adults here, the only group that should never be trusted as we all know is government and policing, they have been using laws of man to punish all far too long under deceitful purposes.

Need I say historical names such as Jesus, Ghandi, Mandela and Luther King to name a few? Enemies of law and those who enforced law, but they were friends of mankind. Those who have enforced the laws of man have always been the enemy of mankind throughout history. However without government controlled media, churches and schools to teach the lies of authority, we would all know this to be true without doubt.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

I will repost the answer I gave second last on page 2 of this thread to a member who asked the same type of question about another post. This is what I said to him as below, and hopefully this will answer your question as well, hope it helps to identify that not all will return to the first birthplace.

What you are referring to is the thread explaining that spirits with negative impact will hide in embarrassment form returning because they will judge themselves, not a God, but themselves. Guilt of harm intentionally for pleasure is the equivalent of self denial. Those spirits will seek to reincarnate into physical form again and again to hide their guilt behind the illusion of physical materialization.

Just to clarify what that meant and the thread was also written in symbolic fashion to steer the religious right, that believe the lies that a man named Jesus sacrificed himself for all, when in fact he was murdered as a public statement that no God would attack the Roman Empire. It was a public demonstration to manipulate civil obedience. From there, the churches compounded the lie of sacrifice, to spread the idealism that sacrifice instead of rebellion against the man made authority or laws was righteous.

Religious symbolism, specifically Christ, is and always was promoted under the watchful eyes of "evil as we call it" authority. That was the true purpose of the post in the religious section, to tell the truth to Christians they have been fooled for centuries. However, the fact is that spirits are born independent and some by natural design respect creation of other beings and some do not and prosecute others for self fulfillment. They are unfortunately condemned to an existence of physical illusion and will never choose to return to the Universe, and unfortunately, this is their design and not their choice, so pity those ones. No God or any of us will condemn them by judgment, they will do so themselves.

Although we are all a design that naturally causes wrong doing to another by physical design inherent with the Earth, the body is not punishable because it is nothing more than a tree, it is Earthly compound. The spirit that inhabits and becomes imprisoned within the body for a period of time carries the burden of memory as it controls the human formed body.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Though it was well written and is attractive because its a fresh look on life, I still believe there has to be a creator to everything. God exists, He created everything in the universe, and He will return to judge the earth. If not, then why did Jesus die on the cross? If everything is only manifestations of thought, then he died for nothing. But we know he died for our sins. The bible tells us to be wary of man's word for he will deceive you and as you said... this is not your interpretation, but what was communicated to you by the "head" alien when you were abducted or visited. So from my previous response to your previous post, I relayed the scripture of the Nephilim (fallen angels) that conclude that aliens are demonic/evil in nature, as they had fallen from heaven with Satan. So I still must point to your source as being deceitful. 2 things I do agree with... A major event will take place.... and ... there is a spirit world where we will live forever, but not all spirits will enjoy heaven.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

But what good is returning to the "spirit form?" Shouldn't the idea be to travel from universe to universe, dimension to dimension, to see all the beautiful planets, scenery and women?

Though I guess now why some choose the path that they do.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This reminds me of reconpilot's story about Enki running from planets to planets and killing one civilization after another, while evading the GFOL. Now that's a guy who knows how to occupy his eternity.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Speaking of which, do you know anything about Enki?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Where have you been? You just took every thought I have and laid it out understandably...you see the invisible.

Peace to you...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The government and media always prepare the populace with lies, the events of 9/11 were preceded by an attempt on the World Trade Center in 1993 under influence of the Senior George Bush administration.[snip]

huh? I could have sworn the '93 WTC attack happened under Clinton's watch.

Where's that thread on celebrities reported dead, now alive? Is this another one of those parallel time flaps? (sorry, too tired to google)

Before the Grand Movie plays out before all, the USA will encounter the same reprecussions as their predecessors in Germany who were financed by the same groups financing the USA right now.

Um, Saudi Arabia?

-Sour

[edit on 12-1-2010 by SourGrapes]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
Though it was well written and is attractive because its a fresh look on life, I still believe there has to be a creator to everything. God exists, He created everything in the universe, and He will return to judge the earth. If not, then why did Jesus die on the cross? If everything is only manifestations of thought, then he died for nothing. But we know he died for our sins. The bible tells us to be wary of man's word for he will deceive you and as you said... this is not your interpretation, but what was communicated to you by the "head" alien when you were abducted or visited. So from my previous response to your previous post, I relayed the scripture of the Nephilim (fallen angels) that conclude that aliens are demonic/evil in nature, as they had fallen from heaven with Satan. So I still must point to your source as being deceitful. 2 things I do agree with... A major event will take place.... and ... there is a spirit world where we will live forever, but not all spirits will enjoy heaven.

Although the OP is a bit ridiculous to believe since I could write up something just like it with obvious differences and people could say all the same crap, I need to tell you that you need to take a breathe of fresh air and realize going to church every Sunday is not going to get you into heaven.

You can believe in whatever you want, and I'm not here to bash on you for believing in God, Jesus and whatnot, but Jesus died on the cross just as many other people were crucified. Why does the death of Jesus mean more than the death of anyone else? Because he was the son of God? Aren't we all the sons/daughters of God? Aren't we all one? The bible is not only very embellished and filled with a ton of lies, but it only attracts people because it gives people a sense of being, why they are here, what is going to happen to them etc... No one is going to judge you ever, alive or when you die, except yourself. We are all one, one consciousness yes, but like I said why should one mans death mean more than anyone elses? Can I say "Okay everyone I am going to die for your sins" and then be put up on a cross and crucified and then a story (embellished of course) be added to the bible? No.

The bible has been written and is done with, how come? Why is the bible not ongoing? How come all the prophets are gone? Nothing in the bible has come true, prove me otherwise.

And seriously anyone believing anyone but yourselves needs to take a step sideways and take a look at all the nonsense.

We all can believe what we want, so use that power and believe what you wish. Don't follow in the footsteps of your parents or friends because "thats what I was told to do" do what you want in life, live the life you want to live!

And sorry for coming down hard on the religious person above me, but I'm sorry religion is just a tool used to make you feel okay about life and death and everything between.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with "beautiful women'.

Care to explain why you're obessed?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join