It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The amazing thing is this universe started as only Hydrogen and a smaller amount of helium, and every other element inexistence was created by the reaction of these two elements with gravity.

So the movie starts here

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tonyf629
Thank you for answering my questions. I feel privaledged to know everything you have posted and appreciate you taking the time. Knowing what you've wrote here has helped me because life has so many questions and with the answers priorties are very clear. I can't thank you enough for that.
I have a million questions I could think of for you but the most glaring one in my mind is what is life like as a spirit after earth? Will we know and see our loved ones? Will we remeber our lives? How does it work once we all go?

Can I offer you some advice and analysis of your own post?
First, you mention life has so many questions.. why then do you ask questions about the after life? You'll find out later whether you like it or not. In terms of movie analogies since we're already there thanks to the op; it's like sitting in a theater with someone you know has already has seen the movie and you ask what is in the next scene.. my goodness, have fun with the movie!

Second, no matter what this guy unleashed69 thinks he has been shown, is making up that he has been shown or has truly been shown, the one thing he said that I do agree with is to go experience your life with your family and friends.. -- if there is ANYTHING to listen to, THAT is it.

From there, don't believe what he says until the end is here. When it's here and you know if he spoke the truth or he lied, then you'll know that there was nothing you could have done either way other than enjoy your life until that point anyway.

----

b

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

The bible is ongoing. It's tenses in Hebrew and Greek are many times current, speaking of anytime, but specifically as you are reading. For instance, if you read the greek Jesus is going to the cross not, "Gone".

If you read the Hebrew, Cain and Able give their offerings at "The end of Days", not in the past but future.

The bible is one story....just one that's it. It is a body of work scrolled together so that when looking at it, it is many layers happening at once...animation. It's a scaled story. The names mean things that clarify the story. It is a code of sorts...and names are the key to the code. Find out what the names mean, find out how the story is living...and where your part is in it.

Peace

[edit on 12-1-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Jim Morrison

The movie will begin in five moments
The mindless voice announced
All those unseated will await the next show.

We filed slowly, languidly into the hall
The auditorium was vast and silent
As we seated and were darkened, the voice continued.

The program for this evening is not new
You've seen this entertainment through and through
You've seen your birth your life and death
you might recall all of the rest
Did you have a good world when you died?
Enough to base a movie on?

I'm getting out of here
Where are you going?
To the other side of morning
Please don't chase the clouds, pagodas

Her # gripped him like a warm, friendly hand.

It's alright, all your friends are here
When can I meet them?
After you've eaten
I'm not hungry
Oh, we meant beaten

Silver stream, silvery scream
Oooooh, impossible concentration.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
After 3 years of visiting this site I have finally registered with ATS as a result of your very articulate and mentally visual dissertation regarding our percieved reality and purpose.

I only hope that others will heed your statement that your words are a simplified expression of a complex process expressed in our limited languages.

If we do and don't try and mix petty problems and beliefs into the responses I'm sure this discussion will be more important and be more far reaching than any of us can imagine.

To me you have given hope that I am not alone.

At last.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomasalexander
After 3 years of visiting this site I have finally registered with ATS as a result of your very articulate and mentally visual dissertation regarding our percieved reality and purpose.

I only hope that others will heed your statement that your words are a simplified expression of a complex process expressed in our limited languages.

If we do and don't try and mix petty problems and beliefs into the responses I'm sure this discussion will be more important and be more far reaching than any of us can imagine.

To me you have given hope that I am not alone.

At last.

I'm glad my posts encouraged you to join. Some people are designed to understand the obvious, and some are too trapped by the perception of physical reality to recognize the inner workings of the Universe. For them, the complex needs to remain complex to maintain their psyche. I honestly laugh when someone takes the time to criticize, in hopes of....?????

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It amazes me how much time folks spend searching for a way to explain or prove that in some way we are special? That there is more to it...there has to be more to all this reality. WE MUST BE MORE THAN WE ARE! So Unleashed spouts out this crap about invisible this and that.

Well here is a question for ya man. If all this crap you are claiming to know is true. That all this stuff cannot be understood or observed by the human mind, then what are you exactly? You sure seem to know a heck of a lot about things that cant be percieved at all by humans.

I am amazed by your awesomeness!!! And I am shocked that so many brilliant minds on here are gobbling this hogwash in by the mouthfuls screaming give me more.

Here is the truth people.... We are what we are. A tiny speck of life on a tiny speck of dust in the middle of a VAST universe. Nothing more...

We are not special.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Man, you are such a benefit to the ATS community trying to speak for everyone that they are all idiots. You know what they say about people who claim everyone else is the idiot, right?

However, you did prove one thing, you defintely made it clear you are nothing special, and who am I to disagree?

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
6,795,916,459 as of Jan12 2010...the year we make contact....hey it's a movie and fitting...Jehupitor has new storms brewing..

You won't know the day or hour, but you will know the season...

7 Heads and 10 Crowns

5 have fallen, 1 is, and one is yet to come and when it comes it shall continue only a short time

the 7th is also the 8th and goes to perdition

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your response Unleashed68. You surprised me again with that and you also confirmed my perception of your good intentions.

Call me Thomas if you want as I'm not really comfortable with false names.

I have found myself having quite a few discussions lately with friends regarding there feelings of something positive happening soon.

Some from my experience are quite sensative and others not so much.

As you can imagine some are unsetteld by these even though they say they sense only a positive impending event.

For most of my life I have always held my tongue when esoteric discussions start due in part to my belief no that's not the word perhaps my knowing of what was, is and will be in the most general terms.

For some reason I have found myself opening up to them in the hope that it will ease there mind.

It has and perhaps it has been these discussions that has helped me also.

I used to think I was delusional but experts assure me I'm not. As one noteable sir said your just weird

Please continue with your thoughts as at least for me they bring relief.

Thomas

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Actually Unleashed....If I recall I actually expressed my shock at the amount of "Brilliant Minds" on this site that believe and entertain your ranting..

Honestly, I think you come to this site posting all this to in some way glorify yourself by claiming to have this higher level of enlightement that all of us peons, us mere mortals, can only be envious of.

So, will you answer my question? You know the one I posted above? What are you? Demigod? Demon? Alien? Angel? Elf? Lizard person maybe? Because one thing you make painfully clear is that you are not human. Or you would have no way of knowing the things you know.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by ATC_GOD]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

I can assure you I am human in design, have to be to survive on Earth, and as for how do I know all this information if I was more than human, I stated in the OP the credit for this information does not belong to me, I had to learn it from another.

Thank you for the compliment however.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thomasalexander

I'm glad this information gives you comfort that what you know and feel deep down inside is not an illusion contrary to human ideology.

To be able to recognize the information is again a statement that you are a character designed to recognize and recieve it. Feel free to pass it along as your own, I have no interest in ownership of what does not belong to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So how do fish and birds and animals survive here?

I didn't get a chance to thank you for trying to spin my first post in this thread into something that it wasn't. You know saying that I called everyone on ATS idiots? When I said nothing of the sort?

Trying to re-direct the attention I take it? You know what they say about people who use that tactic right?

But since you bring it up, calling everyone else here idiots...

Your opening posts do give off that vibe. You know, The whole I will dumb this all down for you so your human mind can grasp it approach?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by ATC_GOD]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thank you Unleashed68.

As for the responses from ACT_God please don't buy into them.

To ACT_GOD I think that Unleahed68 is only trying to share what he has experienced and recogised and is not trying to ram an ideology down any ones throught.

Why the anger and frustration in your responses?

An open mind is a door to possibilities not an opportunity to be hurt.

If you believe "We are what we are. A tiny speck of life on a tiny speck of dust in the middle of a VAST universe. Nothing more" then that is what you will be until you open your mind to other posibilities.

But what if?

AS for me I know what I know and I only wish you a long and happy life.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

If you don't like what you've just read don't believe it simple as the OP stated at in the first post your sarcasm is not wanted or needed i feel sorry for your children i all this comes to pass your kids will still be around only in spirit form and not physical so really there is no need for your obvious sarcasm

You feel sorry for my children? Are you serious? You do not even know me.

If I don't like what i read then I should not believe it? (Just want to clarify your post since it is missing all commas and periods and is hard to read)
That is ridiculous. So, just because someone does not LIKE what they read they should not BELIEVE it.
So I HATE that it is very probable that our own government conspired to kill over 3000 Americans on 9/11/2001, HATE IT.
Since I HATE the idea then I should just not believe it, no matter the evidence, right?

Well that makes life a whole lot easier, thank ye sai!!!

P.S There will always be a need for sarcasm, obvious or not. If you don't like it, don't believe it!

Why should there need to be evidence? Christans believe in God with no evidence so your point is?
By the way I'm so sorry i don't use grammer got something to do with laziness and your obvious pin head (that's why i feel sorry for your kids having a dad like you is enough to send you loopy)

[edit on 12-1-2010 by KeeperOfGenisis]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
reply to post by Unleashed68

To be honest with you mate i have known this since early childhood that i was living in a special era i am now 29 and i honestly cannot wait for more signs i may sound excited by this and prehaps a little of me is excited but make no mistake the human mind has reached a certain level and to move forward in our evolution we must first go through what is too come in the near future.

Your feelings since childhood were correct, you must be one of the folk whose connection to the rhythms beyond Earth have resonated. There are many like yourself who feel it, what they can't explain, but they feel it.

Yes I have an uncanny ability to foresee things before they happen in dream form or only minutes prior to it happening, there have been times where im standing somewhere and i could swear i have been there done that before so weird but i am highly attuned to my surroundings you are correct mate and it is great to have some understanding as to why i think and feel the way i do

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I read the whole thread.

I will just wait to see what happens.

I am in no rush, and I actually am not worried/bothered.

See I consider myself dead already, so everything in life right now is essentially a free pass to have a good time.

Debts, Bills, etc.
I do not even bother with that junk anymore.

Let's see them charge me in the afterlife.

Anyways, interesting discussion guys.

However try to tolerate the people asking hard questions, they are only seeking the same thing the rest of us are.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Wonderful! Great post! Life is AMAZING!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I just wanted to say thanks for the post, and for all of the other posts the past few days/weeks. It really gives one something to think about, and I appreciate the time and effort put into this to share with us some of your own knowledge/experience. I feel everyone has their own path, and I have a feeling we will all reach the same destination no matter which route we take. It is always nice to get a fresh outlook on things though.

One thing I would like to point out, to all of those who come here with nothing but negative comments and criticisms, is this; Simply enjoy the information at hand, if you do not believe in it then that is your choice, and you have every right to choose your own path. If you do believe in it, then that too is your choice and I hope you gain something from it that will aid you. The one thing you should keep in mind is everyone here has their own brain and can choose for themselves what they wish to believe in, we don't need others to come in and ''protect'' us from something you seem to think we are too stupid to decide for ourselves.

Again I thank you for the wonderful post, and look forward to your future contributions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join