It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Lol, would you guys stop already, my stomach s killing me from laughing. I hope the recent attackers are getting paid, cause if you are not and are being arrogant for free, there is a problem lol. I have seen this attack before, many a time, always does more justice than injustice on a board. Thanks again

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

First of all, read the post and you make nonsensical replies like this last one, holds no water when debating the contents of the OP.

Second of all, I know what the chimpanzees such as yourself are up to, seen the circus attempt before, so your attempts to ridicule me are useless and only create the opposition of your intention.

Third of all, a few of you suddenly came into this after Page 5 and start your little campaign, placing little itsy bitsy stars on your posts lol.

Fourthly, the moderators here are not idiots, they have a mandate to promote the best material available to their guests and members, so if it is up there, they are not idiots needing your acceptance.

Fifthly, the viewers here are not idiots, when they flag a post alot it is because they choose to, not because they are idiots but because they found something they are interested in and it Makes Sense.

Lastly, the real idiots of any forum come into a post when it reaches the top to debunk the OP, nothing new, old game, seen it before, and just for the record, keep up your antics, and so can the few others who jumped into this to try and ignite a fire, obviously you are all failing miserably.

Thanks again though for keeping the thread at the top, I know you few antagonsitic ones did so cause you like me.

sadly - you are mistaken my sub simian friend :-)

HAve you read "your" post, or did the entity that channeled it to you allow you to copy and paste?

Im going to be honest with you, i gave one guy a star because he said u were going to drink cool aid. That's farking hilarious. Admit it - you're a nutter.

It's obvious i pinched a teeny weeny little nerve.

If you cannot handle people agreeing with things more than a few have said counter to your new beleif system - that's a shame.

It really is.

A few of my collegues here are rather enjoying your rants.

What in the hell are you going on about "coming in at page 5" - you are paranoid, you have been doing a lot of checking up on me now that i am avidly against your ridiculous post.. i haven't reread any of my previous posts, but they're obviously causing a corrosive hole in ur little pseudoscience agenda system.

I bet you wish you could delete them.. wait.. why don't you ask everyone who doesn't agree with you not to post? like you did in your first few? that was good. Ideas without expansive conversation...

Please my paranoid little friend, what am i indeed trying to "Do" aside form get you to admit you're full of boulder dash?

You're not smart, you didn't write that - you stole some one else's ideas and are passing them off as your own.

Welcome to the real world. where people write thoughts down, but just cause im imagining you laughing, doesn't make it so.

Another poster said it perfectly, your response to nay sayers says more about you and your beleifs than your initial post. Thats why he has 3+ stats. Cause people see thru bullsh1t...

Sorry, but that is a FACT.

Gnight - sweet dreams - look forward to reading more of your amazing unsubstantiated crap later im sure!

PEACE YALL! KEEP FREE FLOWING TRUTHS FREE AND IGNORE BLATANT LIES!

p.s. nice name calling mate - my niece could beat you down in a verbal argument though - anytime - even regarding this crap (she's 7)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You state "A few of my collegues here are rather enjoying your rants", well I have a question to ask now that you have confirmed the intent of you and a few colleagues (properly spelled with an "a" in the word btw).

The question to ask you and your colleagues trying to get together to start a smearathon, is "have you monkeys been enjoying the bananas I have been feeding you?" LOL.

Thanks again small minded one, your every reply adds to the replies that entices people to check out the thread, yet you BOLDLY state to ignore the post I made, do you realize that what you are trying to achieve is causing the opposite effect, or are you still chewing on the banana? LOL

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It is well that some of us read the book first and most did not.
Hopefully the movie lives up to the hype and follows the book closely.

This is truely the most exciting time to be 'alive'. It (anticipation) is so thick in the air you could almost cut it with a knife. Can't wait till it starts, I have front row tickets as do we all.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Nice try. Look real innocent hey? You say your only trying to question me, but alot of your recent responses were to ridicule me, but, again, nice try to look innocent, and yah, you can go edit out your negative attitude comments, but alas, attacking my credibility is old hat, oldest game in the book of debate. You have a lot to learn and I don't have time to teach you, but I definitely appreciate your entertainment, every time I see you return to post more arrogant comments towards me, I get a big grin, thank you lol.

lol - rightio.. i think my 7 year old niece could teach you something about logic and truth and honesty. My comments aren't arrogant, they hit the proverbial nail on the .. I have seen your type on these forums many times, sadly, they leave after a while because their rubbish posts are never met with the AWE struck result they were hoping, maybe at first, which is evident by the first few posters.. then after a while, when you cannot reply to REAL questions, people see you for what you are - a fiction plagiarizer.

Im not innocent, im quite happy to admit im sick and tired of BS like this being posted on these forums in supposed truthful formats, to which i fully oppose.

I have been nothing but honest with you - you however are always reverting to distraction tactics, slander and dismissive terms to avoid a very obvious fact - you know nothing. Distraction tactics were common place in Nazi Germany, the USSR, Bush Govt etc.

This is to hide the fact you know nothing more than your copy and pasted stolen rhetoric.

Gl with everyone around here.

your credibility is ZERO.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Thanks again for the reply, adds up to create a crowd attraction, lol, your the best. I sure hope we can be friends MonkeyMagic, I have a banana for you lil monkey man lol

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I must say you have an odd sense of humour. I wasn't attacking you. I merely asked you some questions and pointed out the inappropriateness of 'inciting' people in the way you describe.

If what you say is the truth then you should be able to defend it against criticism. Am I wrong?

I'm genuinely open-minded about the beliefs you raised in the OP but I feel that your subsequent behaviour has only tainted what you said.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You are just a sad sour individual who believes in nothing but your own BS and is happy too make fun of others belief systems

I share the sentiments, and I am sure many others do as well. Maybe one day he learn that constructive criticism as opposed to arrogance is a humble way to achieve a valid point of disagreemnt. Anyways, I am off for the night.

I think I've actually read all of your threads over the past two weeks. Even spent time away from the computer screen mulling them over. The original messages about origins, ends, gods, science, and beliefs were very well-connected, and to a certain degree, plausible.

I felt a sadness after seeing you respond angrily, sometimes with personal attacks, to those who challenged some or all of your statements. The OP and those responses don't mesh, in my opinion. But of course it goes beyond that; in my mind, your responses show a callousness and complete disconnection regarding how your threads could possibly be received by the ATS masses.

You must know that by putting forth a truth in not one, but a long series of threads, you are inviting responses by people who don't agree. Surely, the wisdom you received will have reoriented your ability to relate to other individuals, and instead of snapping back at these folks, you should better understand them.

The truth you have put forth is simple enough where a person need not know anything about the human understanding of science, physics, astronomy, history, sociology, philosophy, and the like. Possibly, like you said, these are all part of the grand illusion; this may be this.

Possibly, the grand illusion conveniently explains away these devices so that your believers can better accept your truth. I weigh these sides, and more.

Where last week, some of your words possibly resonated with the "spirit" in my body, its ringing has stopped. If the truth of your words hits me, then I'm special. If not, oh well.

Dropping out.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You state "A few of my collegues here are rather enjoying your rants", well I have a question to ask now that you have confirmed the intent of you and a few colleagues (properly spelled with an "a" in the word btw).

The question to ask you and your colleagues trying to get together to start a smearathon, is "have you monkeys been enjoying the bananas I have been feeding you?" LOL.

Thanks again small minded one, your every reply adds to the replies that entices people to check out the thread, yet you BOLDLY state to ignore the post I made, do you realize that what you are trying to achieve is causing the opposite effect, or are you still chewing on the banana? LOL

please forgive my spelling error, after a few scotches it happens - Sadly though, for you, it has not impeded my ability to shoot you down time after time after time, as any adult can plainly see.

There's no smearathon going here, though you do seem to have a chip on your shoulder re something akin to this.

Perhaps i should point out some of your spelling errors in your last post, now that we are down to that - then i'm going to kiss my wife and go to sleep - she too finds your antics worthy of jerry springer or a false lead being interviewed by Fox Mulder.

"Realize" - spelt Realise in ACTUAL english, not American English which has added more words to the dictionary every year, to some degree destroying the language.

You spelt "you" Yoy, though you managed to clear that one up pretty quick.

Smearathon is not a word - but you should submit it to your dictionary editor as it looks pretty well suited to American english.

It's no surprise that you would resort to pointing out flaws in spelling, when for all intents and purposes, you have nothing else to retort with.

Gl mate. You;re gonna need it.

(DW mate, Gonna is not a real word either, it's a widely accepted colloquialism for "going to")

Wait! i think i hear the mother-ship beaming you another transmission to amend the stupidly horrendous obtuse pseudo science you posted in your OP! Quick go get em tiger!

hahahaha

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
BTW, what's up with all of the hostility? Do people honestly have nothing else to do than participating in something they don't believe in?

I am not gay so I don't participate in a gay lifestyle. i DON'T FREQUENT GAY BARS AND MOCK AND RIDICULE GAY PEOPLE. I don't attend gay pride parades and get all pissed off at all of the gay people. I don't go into gay chatrooms and tell them all how much I disagree with their lifestyle and how I would never be gay. I don't follow them to work and trash them in front of their fellow emplyees or their boss for being soooo gay. Somehow I am able to just live my life and follow my own path and feel no need to engage in something that I don't believe in.

make sense?

If you don't believe in what the op is saying why not STFU and move on?
You are making harder for those of us who do want to hear what the op has to say. I think we all get it now ok?? You think the op is nutz and you don't agree with ANYTHING he is saying. GOT IT!! THANKS!! BUHHH BYE!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

I read your first and only post prior to this last one where you asked no question and tried to imply I was trolling, so nice try, but you are caught redhanded being part of the banana basket lol. Like the stars you received in your lil replies btw, too bad I cant get any in my recent replies to Monkey boy and his, ahem, "colleagues". Thanks again though for adding another reply to the list on this thread, as we know most people wont go this far into replies, but the amount of replies is definitely going to attract them to read the post. Thanks again for your kind contribution.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
BTW, what's up with all of the hostility? Do people honestly have nothing else to do than participating in something they don't believe in?

I am not gay so I don't participate in a gay lifestyle. i DON'T FREQUENT GAY BARS AND MOCK AND RIDICULE GAY PEOPLE. I don't attend gay pride parades and get all pissed off at all of the gay people. I don't go into gay chatrooms and tell them all how much I disagree with their lifestyle and how I would never be gay. I don't follow them to work and trash them in front of their fellow emplyees or their boss for being soooo gay. Somehow I am able to just live my life and follow my own path and feel no need to engage in something that I don't believe in.

make sense?

You are making harder for those of us who do want to hear what the op has to say. I think we all get it now ok?? You think the op is nutz and you don't agree with ANYTHING he is saying. GOT IT!! THANKS!! BUHHH BYE!!!

Great analogy, couldn;t have said it better myself.

link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Good thread! Clearly explained.
Keep in mind that the thoughts of the masses have been carefully molded overtime to ensure a particular outcome.
The masses accepting something as a definite truth can be steered in any direction.

For example the coming of a "saviour". Do we know the saviour is coming, or were we teached / told that? Big difference.

link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

The flow of the conversation is entirely up to Unleashed. Think about that.

Edit: haste

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Elepheagle]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

make sense?

Lol - i dont go to gay bars and ask them to validate their way of life, but here on the net, where i am supposed to believe this crap? i am asking, not to mention many others are asking him to delve further into his "well explained" ideology.

It's a shame that some are so easily fooled

Im going to add before i go to bed that, as i stated, he only responds quick smart to ass lickers - ignoring people who question the validity of his epic statement. We too want to know the truth, though it's obvious this guy "unleashed" knows absolutely nothing about anything. aside from plagiarism.

lol Unleashed, nice work with the Monkey and Bananas thing - it's the smartest thing you have said this entire time.

lol

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
For monkey poster and his colleagues, here is a post I specifically made for you fun lovers.

TOP 10 POSTING ADVISEMENTS

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Elepheagle

You aren't helping matters either. I think your opinions have been registered and acknowledged. Thank you for you participation. Now feel free to STFU so the reat of us can hear more from the op and other like minded individuals. You have a right to disagree and make your thoughts known. YOU HAVE DONE BOTH NOW!!!! SO STFU AND MOVE ON!!!!

You seem like a nice guy.

I will, as you've suggested, STFU soon and move on; I was just curious as to whether or not the OP had any thoughts, because I don't disrespect him/her. Just maybe thought he/she might have a response to a few of the points I raised.

Possibly you could U2U the OP with questions if there you are in a hurry for new info?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Elepheagle]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

make sense?

Lol - i dont go to gay bars and ask them to validate their way of life, but here on the net, where i am supposed to believe this crap? i am asking, not to mention many others are asking him to delve further into his "well explained" ideology.

It's a shame that some are so easily fooled

Im going to add before i go to bed that, as i stated, he only responds quick smart to ass lickers - ignoring people who question the validity of his epic statement. We too want to know the truth, though it's obvious this guy "unleashed" knows absolutely nothing about anything. aside from plagiarism.

lol Unleashed, nice work with the Monkey and Bananas thing - it's the smartest thing you have said this entire time.

lol

Peace

You are calling other posters here "ass lickers" now, see ya.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join