It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Still not a hologram - and requires a surface to be projected on/into for this to work.

Exactly, and the surface will be the sky.

Go back and read his post on perception, super human beings, truth and lies.

You'll figure it out.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses

Still not a hologram - and requires a surface to be projected on/into for this to work.

Exactly, and the surface will be the sky.

Go back and read his post on perception, super human beings, truth and lies.

You'll figure it out.

There is nothing to figure out, Unleashed was about as credible as Zacharia Sitchin when it came to scientific supposition or interpretation - hence, no reason to re-read rubbish.

Case closed on his "theories".

Don't resurrect a thread that deserves to be dead.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Come on Feral, every religion needs its own apologists. Why would Unleashed be any different?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
All planets, and all suns were thought into existence...(downhill from there)
WHAT A BUNCH OF HUI !

I guess logic has been replaced by fantasy.

www.varchive.org...

All religions were created by Man. Any prophesy based on them is HUI.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Anyone that thinks a person called jesus christ is going to come and save them had better wake up. Do your home work and find out where that name came from. Visit www.yahweh.com and see the truth for yourself if you've got to have a savior. I did and I woke up. We are all consciousness, a part of the whole. When our body is born we are already here, when we die, the physical earthly body is released and our consciousness lives on. Everything you see is a hologram. Our mind sees the vibration of things and considers them real, which they are not. I agree wholly with the originator of this post. He seems to be a well educated man.Thank you...

"Compassion is the white man's achilles heel..."

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Caji316]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Bravo mate! alot of thought put into this, and i belive a simular theory on life its self. Humans on this enviroment should NOT fret about 2012, whos to say 2012 is not a positive thing? No such record in Myan history says that the event on 2012 will be a negative and devistating one to all beings on Earth... We could all benifit from this event in the most unimaginable way. When i first heard talk about "2012" ill admit i was one of the belivers who thought that something horrific would happen, but after digging, listening to others theories and ideas it changed my view on it. Ive become way comfortable with the thought that we already possess part of "God" in us. We are part of the one Creation, and if we are part of the Creation and the Creation is somehting unimaginable and brilliant, then what does that say about each and everyone of us? MY idea on Life is that right now every being on this planet is BORN for the first time in a spirit and concious form, and this is our VERY FIRST e*perince in the scene of life in the comple*ity of the Universe. After we are finished with the beautiful and amazing bodies we all manifest, we go on somewhere entirely diffrent (and in some cases could be the same place!) to manifest another "body" (humaniod or not) and live another dream. We learn from e*perience, and teach others through them as well. To sum my idea up and get this reply done with lol im basically saying as a spirit (Gods children) we have just been born and this is our first time at LIFE. There will be many other times we will live LIFE again but we finish where we are and move on. If that makes any sense to anybody lol. Life is all about IDEAS and THOUGHTS!

Great OP! amazing job putting this together
and good day!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Thanks a very thought provoking and intersting read.
Folks pl understand all that was created was created By GOD period, whether illusion or otherwise. Your thoughts collective or otherwise, alone will not take you anywhere, ascension or desencion. And folks you a'int goin nowhere unless you are Saved by the Blood Of Jesus. There will be no comedian aliens whether spiritual or physical, that will save you, But Jesus can. Dont let anyone tell you any different Cos Jesus certainly did not die in vain.
Good Luck

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
See the post on TOP SECRET in the Gray Area for more information.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be about the apollo 11 moon landing hoax.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am going to get a new travel agent next time.

Why do I feel so worn out and battered? Is it merely jet lag?

Very contemplative post, Unleashed. It makes sense.

Edit to add: I did not hit the reply button. I was only hovering and it self-posted. This has started happening to me lately.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Alethea]

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join